Author Topic: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*  (Read 631826 times)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*
« Reply #10720 on: May 26, 2024, 04:03:20 pm »
Reminds me of our 1992 win.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #10721 on: May 27, 2024, 03:53:52 am »
How long do we have to wait before eth gets pushed? / how long do we wait before we are comfortable he gets another season?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10722 on: May 27, 2024, 07:52:19 am »
Have to say I enjoyed Ten Hag’s interviews with MOTD and ITV after the game. Shitting on Roy Keane’s managerial record was the icing. He seems a decent bloke.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10723 on: May 27, 2024, 08:01:31 am »
How long do we have to wait before eth gets pushed? / how long do we wait before we are comfortable he gets another season?

I'm more than comfortable with him getting another season. 8th and -1 goal difference shows they are heading in the direction we all want.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #10724 on: May 27, 2024, 12:51:33 pm »
Manchester United sound out Roberto De Zerbi about becoming new manager

Italian’s success at Brighton has impressed Sir Jim Ratcliffe
Erik ten Hag likely to be sacked despite FA Cup success

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/27/manchester-united-sound-out-roberto-de-zerbi-about-becoming-new-manager
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #10725 on: May 27, 2024, 01:19:33 pm »
It's weird, I actually felt kind of... happy?... for them today. It's a combination of City being loathsome cheats and the knowledge that United aren't really going anywhere. Of course, it should have been Coventry.
Me too... was a weird day Sunday. Never felt that way abotu them really.
I congratulated a few of them. They are a respected rival and they've done well to keep City away from this season's FA Cup. I don't want those cheats winning anything!
Kudos where it's due.

Yes, I know we're in the pisstake thread, so let's get on with the usual! ;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10726 on: May 27, 2024, 01:43:21 pm »
Me too... was a weird day Sunday. Never felt that way abotu them really.
I congratulated a few of them. They are a respected rival and they've done well to keep City away from this season's FA Cup. I don't want those cheats winning anything!
Kudos where it's due.

Yes, I know we're in the pisstake thread, so let's get on with the usual! ;D
I don’t want these bastards to win anything ,not so much as a raffle ticket .just remind yourselves about the disgusting chants about hillsborough they sing week in week out at every game they play in .at old Trafford it’s huge swathes of the ground that do it not just a small knuckle dragging minority.
Ferguson never missed an opportunity to stick the knife in us every chance he got and his players ,past and present were the same singing about us on the pitch after they won the champions league in 2008 with that paragon of virtue Rio ,leading the singing.
So please ,enough of painting these shit stains as knights in shining armour riding in to save us all from the 115 cheats ,as I said remember the chants they sing about us and then decide if you can still regard them as a “respected rival”…not  to me they’re not .

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #10727 on: May 27, 2024, 01:45:18 pm »
I'm starting to think Jim is an idiot.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10728 on: May 27, 2024, 02:56:54 pm »
Dunno if this has been covered elsewhere, but f me, if this was Liverpool and Everton, it would be front page news...

Shocking footage shows football fans fighting on streets of Harrow before FA Cup final clash

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/shocking-footage-shows-football-fans-154812981.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qA1BiJygeY

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10729 on: May 27, 2024, 04:05:39 pm »
Dunno if this has been covered elsewhere, but f me, if this was Liverpool and Everton, it would be front page news...

Shocking footage shows football fans fighting on streets of Harrow before FA Cup final clash

I've seen worse scraps at our local bingo hall.  ;D

Offline ghost77uk

• Kopite
    • Steve Kingsman Photography
« Reply #10730 on: May 27, 2024, 04:24:33 pm »

I see things in that shit hole haven't changed! The 96 Cup Final I was a 19yr old heading to family in the neighbourhood with my girlfriend and 9yr old brother, all wearing LFC shirts.  A bus of Mancs passed by us and as it did a bunch of them spat at us out of the window! Utterly disgraceful and oh so tough doing it from the safety of a passing bus!!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10731 on: May 27, 2024, 04:25:59 pm »
Seven Hag already has Slot in his head and might not even be here tomorrow.  ;D

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10732 on: May 27, 2024, 04:27:39 pm »
[snip]

Similar to how about 13 teams were better than Man United in all areas this season.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10733 on: May 27, 2024, 04:31:46 pm »
Twaygats, always have been, always will be.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10734 on: May 27, 2024, 04:35:05 pm »
I don’t want these bastards to win anything ,not so much as a raffle ticket .just remind yourselves about the disgusting chants about hillsborough they sing week in week out at every game they play in .at old Trafford it’s huge swathes of the ground that do it not just a small knuckle dragging minority.
Ferguson never missed an opportunity to stick the knife in us every chance he got and his players ,past and present were the same singing about us on the pitch after they won the champions league in 2008 with that paragon of virtue Rio ,leading the singing.
So please ,enough of painting these shit stains as knights in shining armour riding in to save us all from the 115 cheats ,as I said remember the chants they sing about us and then decide if you can still regard them as a “respected rival”…not  to me they’re not .

Bang on.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10735 on: May 27, 2024, 04:45:53 pm »
Despise United winning anything.

That said, the game of football which I grew to love always had the bit where your rivals win and you don’t like it, that’s part of it. It makes the times when they lose all the better, and obviously when you win.

I hate this idea that everyone just supports a gang of cheats because it illegitimises the success so nobody has to experience the feeling of their rivals doing well - it’s absolute bullsht.

If grown men/women are so frail that they’re not able to take the (reasonably rare) occasions when their rivals win a trophy and would instead rather a state owned gang of cheats win so that they don’t have to deal with it then frankly they deserve what they get and should be keeping their mouths shut if and when the PL hearing doesn’t go the way they want it to, which hopefully doesn’t happen.

I fucking despise the Mancs and I was at OT when they knocked us out which was easily my worse day of the season but I’d rather any team win something than a team which is literally threatening the survival of the game which we all loved.

I barely watched the match on Saturday and certainly wasn’t celebrating any United victory, I couldn’t be arsed either way but there is at least some s sense of the achievement actually being earnt when they’ve won it, albeit they’ve obviously had an insane amount of luck along the way (which is par for the course often in cup competitions).

It’s not about painting United as some sort of knight in shining armour as they’re clearly anything but, it’s more just being glad that City have one less ill gotten trophy to parade in front of their 4 fans that could be arsed to turn up.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 04:51:18 pm by Jm55 »

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #10736 on: May 27, 2024, 05:15:52 pm »
Is fucking right!

Great post. Every single word.

Fuck Man Utd and anything to do with that shower of massive c*nts.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10737 on: May 28, 2024, 05:29:05 am »

That said, the game of football which I grew to love always had the bit where your rivals win and you don’t like it, that’s part of it. It makes the times when they lose all the better, and obviously when you win.

I hate this idea that everyone just supports a gang of cheats because it illegitimises the success so nobody has to experience the feeling of their rivals doing well - it’s absolute bullsht.

If grown men/women are so frail that they’re not able to take the (reasonably rare) occasions when their rivals win a trophy and would instead rather a state owned gang of cheats win so that they don’t have to deal with it then frankly they deserve what they get and should be keeping their mouths shut if and when the PL hearing doesn’t go the way they want it to, which hopefully doesn’t happen.

I fucking despise the Mancs and I was at OT when they knocked us out which was easily my worse day of the season but I’d rather any team win something than a team which is literally threatening the survival of the game which we all loved.

I barely watched the match on Saturday and certainly wasn’t celebrating any United victory, I couldn’t be arsed either way but there is at least some s sense of the achievement actually being earnt when they’ve won it, albeit they’ve obviously had an insane amount of luck along the way (which is par for the course often in cup competitions).

It’s not about painting United as some sort of knight in shining armour as they’re clearly anything but, it’s more just being glad that City have one less ill gotten trophy to parade in front of their 4 fans that could be arsed to turn up.

Excellent riposte.

Offline Reds r coming up the hill

• Main Stander
« Reply #10738 on: May 28, 2024, 07:05:11 am »
I don’t think this was an “excellent” response … the main point 9 Kemlyn made was the stadium full  of united fans singing awful chants and Ferguson never being one to miss the opportunity to stick the knife in.
The riposte ignored those points…

And why are we always the adult in the room.. those dickheads don’t ever have to answer to anyone

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10739 on: May 28, 2024, 07:15:23 am »

Looked like one of these lot waddling in at the end

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10740 on: May 28, 2024, 07:40:11 am »

This is correct.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10741 on: May 28, 2024, 09:04:21 am »

I couldn’t make out the shrieks of ‘He’s not worth it’ in the background but they’d definitely be there.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #10742 on: May 28, 2024, 09:25:22 am »

Love the guy running there and then just standing around gesturing and doing fuck all else... :D

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10743 on: May 28, 2024, 09:39:22 am »

Slot's AZ side got robbed of a title due to COVID, apparently they had the easiest run in as well before the League handed the Title to Ajax on GD.

He knows Slot is amazing.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10744 on: May 28, 2024, 10:18:38 am »
Fuck me, if Feyenoord were "steady" with 84 points in 2nd, what his opinion on his own performance of 8th and a negative goal difference.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10745 on: May 28, 2024, 10:29:03 am »
Fuck me, if Feyenoord were "steady" with 84 points in 2nd, what his opinion on his own performance of 8th and a negative goal difference.
It's part of the project.

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10746 on: May 28, 2024, 10:32:46 am »
It's part of the project.
Shortly to be someone else's project

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10747 on: May 28, 2024, 10:34:26 am »
They must cringe every time he speaks, a horrible, clueless twat isn't he?

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10748 on: May 28, 2024, 10:36:50 am »

Absolutely shitting himself. Or he would be if there was any chance he'd still be here to face him.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10749 on: May 28, 2024, 10:57:49 am »
PSV might have been the best side, been extremely strong this year, but they weren't the year before. Feyenoord have also broken their own points record this season. A points total that would normally be more than enough to win the league.

There's also a big gap budget wise between PSV and Ajax to Feyenoord. Feyenoord last season won only their 2nd title since the 90s -  PSV have just won their 11th. Covid also denying AZ a very good chance of a really rare title.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 10:59:59 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10750 on: May 28, 2024, 11:17:27 am »

Steadily shite?

Offline oldman

• Kopite
« Reply #10751 on: May 28, 2024, 11:32:44 am »

spot on - wtf is with congratulating them for beating city - never forget what these twats are- fuck them and fuck city

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #10752 on: May 28, 2024, 11:40:12 am »

"We are exactly where we want to be." ;D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/25/erik-ten-hag-comes-out-fighting-after-fa-cup-win-manchester-united-manager-sack-city

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10754 on: May 28, 2024, 11:49:40 am »
"We are exactly where we want to be." ;D
:lmao

Clown

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10755 on: May 28, 2024, 11:55:17 am »
PSV might have been the best side, been extremely strong this year, but they weren't the year before. Feyenoord have also broken their own points record this season. A points total that would normally be more than enough to win the league.

There's also a big gap budget wise between PSV and Ajax to Feyenoord. Feyenoord last season won only their 2nd title since the 90s -  PSV have just won their 11th. Covid also denying AZ a very good chance of a really rare title.
The gap was ultimately seven points but PSV had an incredible season. 2.7PPG that would have equated to 102 points in a 38 game season.  They only dropped two points at home all season (from a draw with Feyenoord).  Record breaking points total (91) and goal difference (+90).

They didn't win the double though as they were knocked out by Feyenoord.  Narrowly knocked out of the CL by finalists Dortmund.

Feyenoord's points total this season is itself the seventh highest ever recorded in Eredivisie history.  Downplaying their season is like people downplaying Klopp's two 90+ point seasons.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10756 on: May 28, 2024, 12:40:55 pm »
The gap was ultimately seven points but PSV had an incredible season. 2.7PPG that would have equated to 102 points in a 38 game season.  They only dropped two points at home all season (from a draw with Feyenoord).  Record breaking points total (91) and goal difference (+90).

They didn't win the double though as they were knocked out by Feyenoord.  Narrowly knocked out of the CL by finalists Dortmund.

Feyenoord's points total this season is itself the seventh highest ever recorded in Eredivisie history.  Downplaying their season is like people downplaying Klopp's two 90+ point seasons.

So just like other red Manc idiots then.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10757 on: May 28, 2024, 01:24:51 pm »
"We are exactly where other teams want us to be." ;D

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10758 on: May 28, 2024, 01:55:50 pm »
https://x.com/AnfieldSector/status/1795436420548702282

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10759 on: May 28, 2024, 02:00:05 pm »
Slot finished with one more point than Ten Bob won the league with last time he won it
Jurgen YNWA