Author Topic: Jarell Quansah  (Read 115850 times)

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Jarell Quansah
« Reply #480 on: November 24, 2023, 10:59:20 am »
as opposed to what - sell him now?  ::)

Keep him long enough to attain scapegoat status like Curtis? ;D

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
« Reply #481 on: November 24, 2023, 11:43:40 am »
Don’t be shell fish

Real fans can see he is a player, unlike the prawn sandwich brigade

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #482 on: November 24, 2023, 12:21:36 pm »
He certainly has a good opportunity to kick on. Like another poster said, I never heard of him before he came in to the first team. He looks capable so far, so he could be a player we utilize well this season. Will be some good experience for the lad.
There have been so many young lads in his situation at the club, esp at CB, that just didn't make it and moved on. Let's hope he's a first team regular in a couple years. Seems a lovely lad as well.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #483 on: November 24, 2023, 02:56:20 pm »
Real fans can see he is a player, unlike the prawn sandwich brigade
He's six foot four and full of mussels as well

Mind you I'm sure I saw him at the Lobster Pot with Red Beret the other evening...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #484 on: November 24, 2023, 08:47:54 pm »
What are his aerial duel figures like? Do we have any data on that?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: November 24, 2023, 09:10:02 pm »
in a super small sample size. Per  FBref he has 17 aerial duels and has won 10(58.8%). Europa is 13 where he won 8(61.5%). and he won 2 out of his 4(50%) in PL.
Need a bigger sample size but he has the frame to be elite at them

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #486 on: November 24, 2023, 10:50:07 pm »

How about the all-important ground duels?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: November 30, 2023, 09:27:53 pm »
Tidied up well at the back tonight, he's no slouch either.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #488 on: November 30, 2023, 09:39:42 pm »
Tidied up well at the back tonight, he's no slouch either.

Simply doesn't look like a young, untried player, plays well beyond his years and his experience...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: November 30, 2023, 09:41:02 pm »
He's soo good for his age. I read that some teams want him on loan in January but no way Kloppo will sanction that.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: November 30, 2023, 09:46:44 pm »
No not a prayer he goes on loan 😂

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #491 on: November 30, 2023, 09:50:03 pm »
No not a prayer he goes on loan 😂

Yep. No chance

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: November 30, 2023, 09:57:35 pm »
The Europa League has been a blessing for him. I doubt he'd have got a look in if we were in the CL.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: November 30, 2023, 10:01:32 pm »
Really impressive again, some talent!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #494 on: November 30, 2023, 10:01:39 pm »
I already feel total confidence with him back there.  He's very assured and has really good vision and plus he seems to be as strong as an ox. 

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #495 on: November 30, 2023, 10:05:31 pm »
LASK striker was very tall and strong. But that didn't show in the game. Credit to the kid!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #496 on: November 30, 2023, 10:50:13 pm »
He was really excellent tonight. So calm and controlled.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: November 30, 2023, 10:52:59 pm »
He is maturing really nice. He could save us some serious money ...

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: November 30, 2023, 10:53:26 pm »
He's soo good for his age. I read that some teams want him on loan in January but no way Kloppo will sanction that.

He might well be competing for a regular starting spot for us by next season. No way he is going on loan.

I doubt we could have signed a better CB, even if we'd thrown a lot of money at it.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: November 30, 2023, 11:07:25 pm »
I already feel total confidence with him back there.  He's very assured and has really good vision and plus he seems to be as strong as an ox.
and cool as hell.

these games are a double benefit for us - rest Virgil, grow Quansah at the same time.  love it.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #500 on: November 30, 2023, 11:12:26 pm »
I made him my MOTM tonight. Not because he was the best player on the pitch (he was pretty close though) but because he looked like he’d been playing as a starter all season. He looks like he’s going to be a star.
#JFT97

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: November 30, 2023, 11:18:10 pm »
I made him my MOTM tonight. Not because he was the best player on the pitch (he was pretty close though) but because he looked like he’d been playing as a starter all season. He looks like he’s going to be a star.
to be honest I can't decide which one of the starting 11 was MOTM.  they were all excellent, not a bad performance to be seen, and played some bloody impressive football.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: November 30, 2023, 11:19:56 pm »
Got a gem haven't we.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: November 30, 2023, 11:20:53 pm »
He keep looking good. This is great experience for him will just keep benefiting him

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #504 on: November 30, 2023, 11:22:09 pm »
I made him my MOTM tonight. Not because he was the best player on the pitch

You are Garth Crooks and I claim my £5.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #505 on: November 30, 2023, 11:36:40 pm »
He just keeps impressing me more and more with every game. Quality talent. Gonna be some player for us if he stays fit and keeps progressing.
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #506 on: November 30, 2023, 11:57:59 pm »
Simply doesn't look like a young, untried player, plays well beyond his years and his experience...

Exactly that. He's basically the centreback version of Harvey Elliott. It is clear that they are talented players, but more importantly they have that attitude of not giving a fuck about what match they're playing against whom. They know what they are capable of and will do exactly that no matter what player they're up against and no matter what situation they're in. They're not overawed (as a lot of young players will be), they have that self-confidence or even slight "arrogance" that just makes them better players than you're average talented young player.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #507 on: December 1, 2023, 12:01:10 am »
He's saved us £50m because that's what people pay to get players as good
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: December 1, 2023, 01:01:18 am »

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #509 on: December 1, 2023, 02:48:55 am »
Exactly that. He's basically the centreback version of Harvey Elliott. It is clear that they are talented players, but more importantly they have that attitude of not giving a fuck about what match they're playing against whom. They know what they are capable of and will do exactly that no matter what player they're up against and no matter what situation they're in. They're not overawed (as a lot of young players will be), they have that self-confidence or even slight "arrogance" that just makes them better players than you're average talented young player.

Perhaps even more impressive that he's doing it at center half, too.

Harvey making mistakes on the attack gets a certain amount of leeway so long as they are aggressive, positive attempts to play.

Jarell can't make mistakes, it's a function of the position.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #510 on: December 1, 2023, 03:15:42 am »
Perhaps even more impressive that he's doing it at center half, too.

Harvey making mistakes on the attack gets a certain amount of leeway so long as they are aggressive, positive attempts to play.

Jarell can't make mistakes, it's a function of the position.

The bit in bold. Very few youngsters break through as CBs even if they played as CBs throughout the youth levels. Very few. Never mind being at a top club too. Absolutely impressive!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #511 on: December 1, 2023, 07:54:12 am »
He's the real deal and he's too good to be going out on loan to Championship teams plus we need him in the squad because he's gonna get plenty of game time in the FA Cup early rounds and even league games when we have a congested fixture list.

150 IQ never wrong.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #512 on: December 1, 2023, 08:18:18 am »
He's six foot four and full of mussels as well

i said , do you speak my language?
JFT 96

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #513 on: December 1, 2023, 08:48:39 am »
He just looks the part whenever he is on the pitch. Unless someone points it out, you couldn't tell that the lad hasnt had 10 senior appearances in the top division yet.
We've tried other academy lads at Center Half but he's the first one who just came in and looked like he'd been playing there for the team for ages. So tidy and relaxed. If he stays fit, he is the future.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #514 on: December 1, 2023, 08:53:02 am »
He just looks the part whenever he is on the pitch. Unless someone points it out, you couldn't tell that the lad hasnt had 10 senior appearances in the top division yet.
We've tried other academy lads at Center Half but he's the first one who just came in and looked like he'd been playing there for the team for ages. So tidy and relaxed. If he stays fit, he is the future.

Nooo. The curse has landed and we know who to blame. ;D

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: December 1, 2023, 09:41:38 am »
This guy looks absolutely, completely at home in our squad. Incredible physique and he knows how to use it.

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: December 1, 2023, 09:45:41 am »
He’s a classic example of why young players should be falling over themselves to come here. Firstly, Klopp will trust youth and he’ll work hard to give you all the confidence in the world. but secondly, we cannot afford to sort all our problems through the transfer market. We need to rely on youth as a necessity. And if you prove yourself to be good enough, you’ll become the solution.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: December 1, 2023, 09:54:58 am »
He isnt Konate quick but he showed some good turns of pace to put pressure on offside Lask forwards last night

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: December 1, 2023, 10:39:43 am »
Not sure I've ever been more convinced of a players potential than I am with Quansah. He's going to be absolutely elite.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: December 1, 2023, 11:45:01 am »
I watched him regularly at Rovers and while he was a cut above the rest of the defence, I didn’t witness any of the composure he’s shown here.  In fact he looked quite rash, that’s likely to have been because he actually understood positioning and was constantly having to cover for those that didn’t.

He could be something special.