Author Topic: PL: Palace vs Liverpool  (Read 25782 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Palace vs Liverpool
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2023, 09:03:52 pm »
60 Amazing how much better things are when you have some energy in the team, Elliot has been a livewire so far, winning challenges, put in good balls. We just need a bit more decisive finishing.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2023, 09:06:17 pm »
62 The game is much more open now, both teams attacking when they can. We just have to be careful not to leave ourselves too open, but we are at least attacking with more meaning now.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2023, 09:08:18 pm »
65 Palace having a bit of possession which ends in a corner but Alisson easily catches the ball and sets us on an attack.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2023, 09:08:25 pm »
60 Amazing how much better things are when you have some energy in the team, Elliot has been a livewire so far, winning challenges, put in good balls. We just need a bit more decisive finishing.
Typical just as we're all praising him he gives the ball away twice putting us under pressure, must be so tough building up any confidence at the moment
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2023, 09:09:12 pm »
If Crystal Palace played anything like Madrid did, we'd be 5 down already.
Harsh I think ….most if their chances have come from us in the first place!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2023, 09:09:53 pm »
66 We almost created something but the ball at the end flicked off Jota's boot before he could shoot and then Gakpo loses the ball.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2023, 09:11:24 pm »
68 Palace get a free kick is a really dangerous place but its hideous and hits our wall and goes clear.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2023, 09:12:35 pm »
68 Palace get a free kick is a really dangerous place but its hideous and hits our wall and goes clear.
It was exactly like Madrid only the other side… I was convinced they would score!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2023, 09:12:57 pm »
69 I wish the players would slow down a bit, we're doing everything at breakneck speed so end up losing the ball when a calmer pace would be better.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2023, 09:13:20 pm »
Gakpo went 15 minutes without touching the ball then, from 46 to 61. Our false 9, when we're struggling to create anything.

I know others have a differing view - but it doesn't feel like he's the one at fault. Our CBs get the ball, go wide. Our midfielders get the ball, go wide.

Since noticing it and checking the stats, he'd had a few touches and almost slid Jota in. We need to get him on the ball, or play a different shape. No point in a false nine who's not involved.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2023, 09:16:04 pm »
72 We are actually pressing Palace quite well at the moment and forcing them to go back all the time.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2023, 09:16:42 pm »
Fabinho & Firmino on for Jota & Trent

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2023, 09:17:19 pm »
73 We had a half chance there which ends up with Bobby heading the ball but it's an easy catch for the goalie.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2023, 09:18:10 pm »
Fabinho & Firmino on for Jota & Trent

Thanks, my stream went down and I missed the subs.  :)

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2023, 09:18:44 pm »
75 Over to Tepid and hopefully the winner for us.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2023, 09:19:54 pm »
76 can we buy something? Let’s invoke the name of Fowler almighty

Fabinho booked for bringing down Ayew…. Didn’t see any contact at all..?

Free kick out side and we clear well 
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2023, 09:20:06 pm »
Heard it all now. Don Goodman just announced Fabinho gives away the most technical fouls of any player he's ever seen. Clearly never seen Fernandinho or Rodri play

I will just qualify it with the fact he has now given away two poor free kicks due to being too slow on the scene

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2023, 09:20:41 pm »
Round of applause for Motty.. his last commentary game was Selhurst park
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2023, 09:20:59 pm »
Heard it all now. Don Goodman just announced Fabinho gives away the most technical fouls of any player he's ever seen. Clearly never seen Fernandinho or Rodri play

They are so blind to what the Manchester teams do on a regular basis.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2023, 09:22:41 pm »
79 Fanibinho jumps for a header …the palace player goes down tryijgot get him sent off…

When you play act a head injury it’s bad for the game….
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2023, 09:23:34 pm »
79 Fanibinho jumps for a header …the palace player goes down tryijgot get him sent off…

When you play act a head injury it’s bad for the game….

I'm sure the Palace player was booked for that.  ::)

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2023, 09:23:47 pm »
81 nooooo

A swift break, Mo plays Gakpo in… he dinks it over the keeper …and wide

Matip in the book for a push now

Free kick 30-35 yards out..

Cleared
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:25:29 pm by TepidT2O »
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2023, 09:24:16 pm »
81 nooooo

A swift break Mo plays Gakpo in… he dinks it over the keeper …and wide

Thought that was in then

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2023, 09:24:32 pm »
Heard it all now. Don Goodman just announced Fabinho gives away the most technical fouls of any player he's ever seen. Clearly never seen Fernandinhevo or Rodri play

I will just qualify it with the fact he has now given away two poor free kicks due to being too slow on the scene
used to like him too, was very funny in King Ralph
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2023, 09:25:32 pm »
81 nooooo

A swift break, Mo plays Gakpo in… he dinks it over the keeper …and wide

keeper caught him too yet no call for a penalty
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2023, 09:25:55 pm »
:lmao
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2023, 09:26:05 pm »
Preferred him in Miami Vice as Crockett

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2023, 09:26:23 pm »
keeper caught him too yet no call for a penalty

We probably wouldn't have got one anyway...

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2023, 09:27:26 pm »
84 Bajcetic replaces Gakpo…

Tired legs from midweek

W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2023, 09:32:01 pm »
87 Elliot has gone out to the left …

Poor clearance from Bajcetic puts us in a bit of a muddle but we get clear
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2023, 09:34:22 pm »
90+1 free kick for us. Palace deal with it and break… Bajcetic does well to tidy that up
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2023, 09:36:50 pm »
90+2 free kick for Palace.. near the corner flag…..a yellow card, but it was only a borderline foul… silly refing

It goes through everyone, it’s pumped back in and Matip heads it behind…

Behind again..

The whistle blows.

FT 0-0

Dour…. But we didn’t lose, and sometimes you have to accept that
W

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:14 pm »
Dreadful

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:21 pm »
Glad I watched that. Cracking game.

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:23 pm »
Mid-table game.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:27 pm »
Worst game of the season between two shit sides. Nice one lads.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:30 pm »
Well least we didn't lose, bout the only positive from the game.

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:32 pm »
That was… painful

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:33 pm »
Klopp's subs have been absolutely baffling all season. Taking Gakpo and Jota off takes the absolute piss.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2023, 09:37:34 pm »
That was bleak. You'd struggle to find a team in this league in worse form than Palace and we still couldn't beat them.

What little confidence we had rebuilt before Madrid has been completely shattered. It's going to be a long 3 months until the end of the season.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now