Author Topic: Newcastle United away selling details  (Read 6408 times)

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
Re: Newcastle United away selling details
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2023, 10:53:44 am »
Absolutely incredible that 20+ people have suddenly realised overnight that they were on 1 credit so have logged on this morning and purchased.

The ticket office are fucking rotten to the core  :no

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2023, 11:32:38 am »
Hahahahha this is absolutely ridiculous, what a farce

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2023, 11:54:29 am »
IS there a reason why these tickets go on Sale to all STH and Members and not a STH and Members with 19+ games? Has this ever been brought up to the club?
Yes, the reason is, that League home and away credits aren'tt and shouldn't be mixed (at least the Club think so and maybe the majority of objective supporters). Obviously, as a supporter from the South, for example, is much closer for you to travel to most away grounds, than to Anfield. And yes, you would go to Anfield often, but 19 times...I don't think anyone would be doing that.
Also, you do realize that people with 2-3 aways, are not required to have 19 homes. Therefore, if what you are suggesting was to be implemented, someone would argue: why John who is with 2 aways and 0 homes, is higher up the ladder than me, who has 19 homes.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 12:08:45 pm by MakeUsDreamLFC »

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2023, 12:00:12 pm »
Hahahahha this is absolutely ridiculous, what a farce
why's it a farce? people who have had the credits have utilised that
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2023, 12:02:33 pm »
we have all the right to suspect that is Not the case, because the sale for 1+ was 2 days ago, and it was never sold out. Club staff have taken them probably, but we'll never know for sure

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2023, 12:17:17 pm »
The game has been on sale for those on 1 credit for just under 48 hours but you reckon that 40 odd people have suddenly realised that they qualified so have logged on overnight and purchased them?  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2023, 12:38:18 pm »
The game has been on sale for those on 1 credit for just under 48 hours but you reckon that 40 odd people have suddenly realised that they qualified so have logged on overnight and purchased them?  ::)

Yeah nothing will be done. I’m not eligible but that’s sickening for those who were. Arguably the most important game of the season now.

I don’t think these tickets would’ve been passed on to staff but 99% they’ve given extra to players, board members etc.

It will always be our club, they move on. They don’t care about the fans, we’ve seen that since for years now

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2023, 12:41:45 pm »
We know what’s gone on here. The quicker Blackburn and Wigan are back in the prem the better. I was too young/skint to go when their aways used to go down.

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2023, 12:44:33 pm »
Yeah nothing will be done. I’m not eligible but that’s sickening for those who were. Arguably the most important game of the season now.

I don’t think these tickets would’ve been passed on to staff but 99% they’ve given extra to players, board members etc.

It will always be our club, they move on. They don’t care about the fans, we’ve seen that since for years now

Wouldn’t be so sure. I know for a fact many of the full time hospitality staff were taken to Athens and Cardiff with tickets. People who didn’t really care about the match. If they’re getting stuff for that a few left for a tea time Saturday in Newcastle could have gone to anybody.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2023, 12:55:15 pm »
Yes, the reason is, that League home and away credits aren'tt and shouldn't be mixed (at least the Club think so and maybe the majority of objective supporters). Obviously, as a supporter from the South, for example, is much closer for you to travel to most away grounds, than to Anfield. And yes, you would go to Anfield often, but 19 times...I don't think anyone would be doing that.
Also, you do realize that people with 2-3 aways, are not required to have 19 homes. Therefore, if what you are suggesting was to be implemented, someone would argue: why John who is with 2 aways and 0 homes, is higher up the ladder than me, who has 19 homes.

You’ve missed my point…

Point was that how can STH who are essentially members with 19+ home games in the same pool as members with no history at all. I’d rather they just left it for only STH. If you have STH then you pool them together with members on 19+ as those are essentially the same thing. It shouldn’t go straight to all members
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2023, 01:13:50 pm »
You’ve missed my point…

Point was that how can STH who are essentially members with 19+ home games in the same pool as members with no history at all. I’d rather they just left it for only STH. If you have STH then you pool them together with members on 19+ as those are essentially the same thing. It shouldn’t go straight to all members

With all due respect, I couldn't disagree more on this bold bit: Season ticket holders can give up all their tickets for a season to mates or to the ticket exchange and they will still keep their season ticket for life (even beyond as it was the case till recently), whereas members only get the credit, if they attend! Therefore, it's nowhere near "the same thing"

The rules should be simpler: If the home league credits don't count as criteria for away games, they don't count. If a supporter with 2 away credits gets an advantage against a supporter with 1 away credit (regardless of how many homes each of them has got), then it should be the same rule between for supporters with 0 aways. 

The only point I agree on is: the possibility for a completely new member, who until yesterday didn't even have a membership to get lucky in an members sale for league away, because such sales happen once in a blue moon. You can easily prevent it buy adding another criteria like: to participate in all members away game sales, you need to have had a membership for X number of years. But even without such a rule: opening the door several brand new members jumping on an away ladder is a much smaller issue than discriminating thousands of members who have, 1-18 home game credits for 10 years back, every season by having a sale for only STH and 19+ Members.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 01:33:32 pm by MakeUsDreamLFC »

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2023, 01:42:08 pm »
yeah
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2023, 02:37:29 pm »
yeah
Do you work at the ticket office?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2023, 02:42:34 pm »
You’ve missed my point…

Sound, so how do I get hold of one of these season tickets so I can qualify for the next sale that goes to all season ticket holders mate?

If the problem is someone with zero history can get one, ensure the cards been active longer than a season or two or something.

It's difficult enough and I'm resigned to not getting one if it ever does drop due to the competition from many to also get onto the ladder, but not sure it should be out of reach of those who are members essentially for their entire lives, being as the season ticket waiting list is closed and younger people will have never had the chance to join it. You might as well say 'you'll never have one' and I don't think that's fair either.

Season ticket at Anfield is already a privilege as it is to be honest (though I realise that isn't the case at other clubs where it still sort of serves it's initial purpose).
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2023, 02:58:23 pm »
Sound, so how do I get hold of one of these season tickets so I can qualify for the next sale that goes to all season ticket holders mate?

If the problem is someone with zero history can get one, ensure the cards been active longer than a season or two or something.

It's difficult enough and I'm resigned to not getting one if it ever does drop due to the competition from many to also get onto the ladder, but not sure it should be out of reach of those who are members essentially for their entire lives, being as the season ticket waiting list is closed and younger people will have never had the chance to join it. You might as well say 'you'll never have one' and I don't think that's fair either.

Season ticket at Anfield is already a privilege as it is to be honest (though I realise that isn't the case at other clubs where it still sort of serves it's initial purpose).

Again missing the point but ok.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2023, 04:22:21 pm »
Do you work at the ticket office?
i dont, you're making assumptions based upon absolutely no data or knowledge of how many people have logged on.  your completely theorising and creating a narrative when in actual fact, you've not the foggiest.  if they really wanted to take these "40 odd" tickets for their mates or nan then they'd do it anytime.

Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2023, 05:43:54 pm »
i dont, you're making assumptions based upon absolutely no data or knowledge of how many people have logged on.  your completely theorising and creating a narrative when in actual fact, you've not the foggiest.  if they really wanted to take these "40 odd" tickets for their mates or nan then they'd do it anytime.
Oh I have plenty of data and knowledge. They do it often, pretty much for every away when there are around 20 odd left.

Anyway, I think its safe to say that we'll just agree to disagree  :wave

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2023, 08:53:33 am »
Oh I have plenty of data and knowledge. They do it often, pretty much for every away when there are around 20 odd left.

Anyway, I think its safe to say that we'll just agree to disagree  :wave

Fair enough -in your hands to do something about it.
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2023, 09:29:55 am »
Fair enough -in your hands to do something about it.

This was not guaranteed from the 5+ sale though, so imagine there were more on 5+ than available. Is the problem that they are being basketed forcing lower sales but then you get 5+, 4+, 3+, 2+ and 1 then competing to get the remaining few. Eventually they will basket even if others are trying to force the general sale.

Also if staff are taking them, would they not have been credited to their accounts for previous games, making them at least 1+
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2023, 12:43:39 pm »
We know what’s gone on here. The quicker Blackburn and Wigan are back in the prem the better. I was too young/skint to go when their aways used to go down.
Those large allocations are unlikely, if they do come up.

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2023, 10:39:12 pm »
Anyone planning on getting the train back the last train to Lime Street the 20.06  just been cancelled by trans Pennine. Absolute joke

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2023, 01:00:21 am »
They're going to have an expensive taxi bill then for those with tickets.  First Group are utter c****s.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:02:16 am by MKB »

Offline GazH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2023, 11:43:39 am »
Hoping to get sorted with a spare for today. Now I know that ticket exchange on here is banned but what sites/groups are people using these days? I’m a little out of touch since places like onthekop ended and I tend to get tickets for homes and aways via the club so haven’t had any need for exchanges in recent years. There are a few Facebook groups but I’m always a bit wary of them being full of scammer.
Any help appreciated.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2023, 03:03:51 pm »
Hoping to get sorted with a spare for today. Now I know that ticket exchange on here is banned but what sites/groups are people using these days? I’m a little out of touch since places like onthekop ended and I tend to get tickets for homes and aways via the club so haven’t had any need for exchanges in recent years. There are a few Facebook groups but I’m always a bit wary of them being full of scammer.
Any help appreciated.
nothing like that exists anymore. Your best bet is live football tickets as the ticket office put them direct in there nowadays

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2023, 07:48:38 am »
Oh I've missed the joys of Megabus & National Express overnight coaches to London. No trains out of KingsX, cheapish hotels at a premium, so coach was only option

Thank God we won!!