Author Topic: Hades II  (Read 1268 times)

Offline emergency exit

• Anny Roader
    • X-Realms
Re: Hades II
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2024, 09:40:57 am »
Definitely keep going for those hidden aspects! The one for the bow was one of my favourites in the game and allowed for some incredible builds!

Here's a guide on how to unlock each hidden aspect if you're interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HadesTheGame/comments/j1lc13/comprehensive_guide_to_unlocking_all_hidden/

As for Hades II, I've now completed close to 50 runs and I'm at the stage where I can clear about 80% of my attempts.

It's just as addicting and fun as the original game (and there is a LOT more to do, with EVEN MORE still to come).

One minor gripe I currently have is that the boons feel quite unbalanced, with Poseidon's being completely OP, while other Gods' (looking at you, Zeus) are nearly useless  ;D

However, Supergiant Games have already announced that they are re-balancing things with the upcoming first patch, so this is all in good hands.

Also, that second boss fight is probably the single coolest thing Supergiant have ever created  ;D  8)

Offline emergency exit

• Anny Roader
    • X-Realms
Re: Hades II
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2024, 07:49:30 am »
I'm 80 hours into the game now with just over 100 runs – and it's only now that it's starting to feel like I'm running out of things to do and have exhausted most of the dialogue with all the NPCs.

Hades II is TONS of fun, even at this early stage and I'm incredibly excited (and confident) about whatever else is still to come on top of this.

My fastest clear so far was 16'02'' and the highest Fear (equivalent to Heat in the first game) I've cleared is 24 (you can currently go up to 55 Fear).

I believe the current speedrunning word record is somewhere around the 6 minutes mark  :o