Author Topic: Husband of Nancy Pelosi, attacked at San Francisco home  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Husband of Nancy Pelosi, attacked at San Francisco home
« Reply #80 on: November 1, 2022, 09:32:19 am »
"David Wayne DePape, the man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and violently attacking her husband, intended to kidnap her and possibly break "her kneecaps," he said, according to court documents.

He told San Francisco police after his arrest that, "If Nancy [Pelosi] were to tell DePape the 'truth,' he would let her go, and if she 'lied,' he was going to break 'her kneecaps,'" so that she would have to be wheeled into Congress."

Jenkins said investigators believe DePape intended to murder Paul Pelosi and that his actions were politically motivated. "What is clear, based on the evidence that we have thus far, is this house and the speaker herself were specifically targets of the defendant," Jenkins said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/paul-pelosi-attack-federal-charges-assault-attempted-kidnapping-state-charges-watch-live-stream-today-2022-10-31/

So basically, torture someone until they tell him what he wants to hear, then execute them? Cause there's no way he would have let her go.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #81 on: November 1, 2022, 10:52:15 am »
So basically, torture someone until they tell him what he wants to hear, then execute them? Cause there's no way he would have let her go.

“Where’s the money from those stock trades Nancy?? How did you know the right trades??”

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: November 1, 2022, 01:28:23 pm »
Probably wanted to know where her and her cabal had the kids locked up, or an admission of how she stole Donnys election.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #84 on: November 1, 2022, 03:50:39 pm »
Yes, I don't disagree with that, but there are plenty of people critical of Pelosi outside of the Maga crazies for a lot of different reasons. To quote the sighing poster above who obviously mis-read the sentence that I had posted:

"(And how you believe that most people in the US are to the left of the Democratic party is beyond me when they can't even get the most progressive politicians to win Primaries let alone Presidential elections.)"

I 'm very aware that most people in the US are not left of the Democratic party. I'm very aware that progressive politicians don't get elected because I've supported many of them in their failed attempts. If I were to take the time to detail the left-of-center critiques of Pelosi (I won't), among them would be her role in keeping that system the way that it is.

None of which justifies any kind of violence and I think it's obvious that neither myself or Iska were implying that it does so let's not be disingenuous please.

Anyway, take it as you will.

The point is that it's irrelevant to the thread.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.