Author Topic: Husband of Nancy Pelosi, attacked at San Francisco home  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Husband of Nancy Pelosi, attacked at San Francisco home
« on: October 28, 2022, 02:04:14 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/28/paul-pelosi-nancy-pelosi-attack-san-francisco-home

We should not be surprised. I assume this is a right-wing nut driven to this by the rhetoric from many in the Republican Party and allied groups/individuals.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Husband of Nancy Pelosi, attacked at San Francisco home
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 02:07:02 pm »
Only thing i'm surprised about is that it hasn't happened sooner.

I mean they don't know the motivation, so i'll leave my thoughts there until they do decide to give it.

I'm sure the words "mental health" will be spoken quite a bit.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 02:10:01 pm »
Only thing i'm surprised about is that it hasn't happened sooner.

I mean they don't know the motivation, so i'll leave my thoughts there until they do decide to give it.

I'm sure the words "mental health" will be spoken quite a bit.
There seems little doubt that, if they could, the Jan 6th insurrectionists would have murdered Nancy Pelosi given the chance.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 03:53:57 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 02:16:05 pm »
There seems little doubt that, if they could, the Jan 6th insurrectionists would have murdered Nancy Pelosi given the change.

Oh i'm sure they would have, but right now they don't know why he was attacked, could have been a robbery or whatever, I mean the logical jump is to the crazies who follow trump, but who knows.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 02:16:18 pm »
As unsurprising as it is depressing. Something like this has been on the cards for years.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 02:21:34 pm »
Oh i'm sure they would have, but right now they don't know why he was attacked, could have been a robbery or whatever, I mean the logical jump is to the crazies who follow trump, but who knows.
True. I did allude to that myself. It fits with our fears, so it is all too easy to jump to the wrong conclusion.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 03:17:50 pm »
Not surprised, San Francisco has been a crime ridden city going down the shitter for years now.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 03:20:24 pm »
There seems little doubt that, if they could, the Jan 6th insurrectionists would have murdered Nancy Pelosi given the change.

I’m confused about this, what’s they’re particular beef with Pelosi? Her obvious contempt for Trump or a lack of focal point for their hate, or is there something I’m missing?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 03:21:40 pm »
I’m confused about this, what’s they’re particular beef with Pelosi? Her obvious contempt for Trump or a lack of focal point for their hate, or is there something I’m missing?

She's the speaker of the house, and a woman, and trump hates her.

Any one of those reasons are enough.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 03:22:36 pm »
Not surprised, San Francisco has been a crime ridden city going down the shitter for years now.

You sound like a Trump minion.

Most serious crime per capita murders etc happen in “red states” where the crime rates are rising despite (because of?) the arms proliferation

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 03:24:55 pm »
She's the speaker of the house, and a woman, and trump hates her.

Any one of those reasons are enough.

She's always been out to hammer Trump wherever possible.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 03:26:02 pm »

Usually for good reason.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 03:27:26 pm »

Most serious crime per capita murders etc happen in “red states” where the crime rates are rising despite (because of?) the arms proliferation

That's because I clearly am. Only get my #facts and #news from sources like OAN, NewsMax and Fox.

Bet you wish you were as informed as me!!!!
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 03:28:42 pm »

OfPaul shouldn’t be able to criticise the corrupt?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 03:29:51 pm »
Should we not wait to see if there was any motive for his attack?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 03:35:02 pm »
I can only surmise that the idea of killing a 'little old lady' makes the limp-dicked fell hard.

There was inciting rhetoric from the usual blow-hard sources on the Right vilifying Pelosi. No, I cannot explain it.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2022, 03:36:16 pm »
That's because I clearly am. Only get my #facts and #news from sources like OAN, NewsMax and Fox.

Bet you wish you were as informed as me!!!!

I never said that. I’d assume as a sentient human being wise enough to follow Liverpool that that is not true. However, you’re spouting a GOP attack line, one that I’ve had the misfortune to hear the disgraced former President himself waffle at his boring onanistic rallies.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/200445/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-us-states/

My point is that the GOP should get their own houses in order before throwing stones, but Trumpian deflection is the order of the day.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2022, 03:39:23 pm »
Should we not wait to see if there was any motive for his attack?
Yeah. You are right. Though, Chakan did make explicit what I only implied in my opening post about this.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/28/paul-pelosi-nancy-pelosi-attack-san-francisco-home

We should not be surprised. I assume this is a right-wing nut driven to this by the rhetoric from many in the Republican Party and allied groups/individuals.

Offline SOHC

• Main Stander
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2022, 04:31:22 pm »

A number of reasons over many years, most recently the large amounts of money she and her husband have made in stock trades while pretty clearly having privileged information. And currently trying to hold up legislation to ban stock trading by members of congress. Most in the US that consider themselves left of the Democratic party despise her as well but her husband being attacked in his home is obviously not on.

Ironically many of the Republican "law and order" types will applaud this.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2022, 04:32:13 pm »

My favourite city in the USA. Never felt anything other than safe when we were there just before covid

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2022, 04:37:59 pm »

She’s a democrat and speaker and detests Trump (feelings mutual I’d assume).

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2022, 05:24:29 pm »
Details coming out suggest the intruder used a hammer and walked around saying “where’s Nancy, where’s Nancy”

Not good at all.  Not good.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2022, 05:26:56 pm »
Details coming out suggest the intruder used a hammer and walked around saying “where’s Nancy, where’s Nancy”

But not surprising that she was the target given the warped state of some Trump nutjobs
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 05:29:26 pm by TSC »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2022, 05:28:42 pm »

well I guess that rules out robbery or something like that...

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 05:32:17 pm »

I read of the hammer earlier, but by itself, it did not better inform us of motive. But yeah, the 'where's Nancy' thing pretty much nails it.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2022, 05:44:53 pm »
Sounds like he went after her husband when he couldn't find her. Sickening stuff.

Will be interesting to see how Republicans - publicly at least - react to this. From a purely political viewpoint, this happening right on top of the midterms is the worst timing ever for them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 05:46:14 pm »
Sounds like he went after her husband when he couldn't find her. Sickening stuff.

Will be interesting to see how Republicans - publicly at least - react to this. From a purely political viewpoint, this happening right on top of the midterms is the worst timing ever for them.

They'll react like they always do, gaslight everyone until the narrative is that it was a mental health issue and her husband was the real criminal.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 05:48:02 pm »
They'll react like they always do, gaslight everyone until the narrative is that it was a mental health issue and her husband was the real criminal.

And that if Mr Pelosi had had a gun, it would all have been hunky-dory

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 05:48:13 pm »
allowing Trump to carry on traipsing round the country at his rallies spewing lies and whipping up hate doesn’t help.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 06:03:43 pm »
Well if nothing else, it should add further motivation to those opposed to Trump. If only he could fall out of a window - but he'd probably get stuck.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 06:41:50 pm »

They'll think that you're disgusting for trying to politicize it,but they will pray for you.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 06:56:27 pm »
Do you say that because you've heard someone on a podcast say something similar very recently? Because I have :) there's a GOP candidate running for Mayor or Governor or something who doesn't even live anywhere near the place and has been saying it. The Dems candidate was on a pod and explained himself brilliantly.

Anyway, the perpetrator of this is probably a right wing twat and hopefully gets locked up.

I may merge this thread after a few days.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2022, 07:56:43 pm »
Dude ticking all the boxes.Conspiracy vids,covid,Lindell,global elites.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2022, 08:43:03 pm »

But of course Trump et al are not members of a global elite, perish the thought. (I’m sorry, but the thinking skills of right wing nut jobs are not just off the scale - the scale to measure such dumbness doesn’t exist).
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2022, 08:52:09 pm »

That's got nothing to do with his motives.

Let's focus on it being the fault of the Democrat run city of San Francisco's where crime has spiralled out of control under their watch. This is what happens in sanctuary cities.   ::)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2022, 09:05:39 pm »
Crime is out of control in America. The whole drug crisis is tearing their streets apart.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2022, 09:08:43 pm »

The tenderloin district is an eye opener.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2022, 09:14:27 pm »
This sounds like an assassination attempt and I'm honestly amazed it's taken this long for someone to actually get quite close to following through (aside from Jan 6).

The US is utterly fucked. I don't know what a civil war will look like today, but I fear we'll find out before long.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2022, 09:32:02 pm »
There’s a man on attempted assassination charges in Maryland in respect of Brett Kavanaugh from June.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2022, 10:14:54 pm »
Do you say that because you've heard someone on a podcast say something similar very recently? Because I have :) there's a GOP candidate running for Mayor or Governor or something who doesn't even live anywhere near the place and has been saying it. The Dems candidate was on a pod and explained himself brilliantly.

Anyway, the perpetrator of this is probably a right wing twat and hopefully gets locked up.

I may merge this thread after a few days.

Trump himself in his boring self gratifying rambles says it. It’s obviously because he hates Pelosi & California hates him. There’s clips everywhere. You’re right, many podcasts carry it & mention the hypocrisy of “law & order” republicans representing the worst states for violent crime. Trump lifted the floorboards. He’s allowed people from the margins to become mainstream & normal people to be the worst versions of themselves. He has to go down.