Poll

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God

I shall say this humbly and with all my heart! God Save the King!
I shall mumble this somewhat
Meh
Not too happy about this
What a load of shite
I like Cheese, but not Royal Cheese. Royal cheese sucks ass!

Author Topic: The Monarchy*  (Read 190751 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: The Monarchy*
« Reply #4480 on: March 10, 2024, 10:32:43 pm »
It's a Royal Weekend at Bernie's Knockout
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4481 on: March 11, 2024, 12:21:10 am »
Here for the speculation.

Can tell it’s a fake by the way Stewart Downing was holding the scarf in the background.
;D

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #4482 on: March 11, 2024, 01:13:53 am »
I wonder if it's just one of those pictures taken with the new Google phone that can pick the best shots out of a roll of them and paste them together to make it look perfect? The cuff of the princess' sweater looks like a cut/replace/paste job. Or, you know, Kate's dead and the lizard replacement isn't ready yet.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #4483 on: March 11, 2024, 05:42:21 am »
The weirder and more disturbing things get with this family, the more petty nonsense the British & Australian press publish about Meghan Markle. Is she being paid to be the scapegoat-distraction?

Notice how we’ve heard almost nothing about the one who got a bullet to the head the day before William skipped his own godfather’s memorial service. Somehow it’s not suicide but it’s deemed unsuspicious. And everybody accepts their “nothing to see here” spiel.

Now, fake/doctored images of Kate are being released amidst growing suspicion that she’s been harmed…. Yet people are losing their shit over Meghan’s mishap with a birthday cake.

What the hell is wrong with our society? Scotland Yard is a pile of dog mess for not going round to do a welfare check on Kate already. WTF 😳

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4484 on: March 11, 2024, 07:30:50 am »
The weirder and more disturbing things get with this family, the more petty nonsense the British & Australian press publish about Meghan Markle. Is she being paid to be the scapegoat-distraction?

Notice how we’ve heard almost nothing about the one who got a bullet to the head the day before William skipped his own godfather’s memorial service. Somehow it’s not suicide but it’s deemed unsuspicious. And everybody accepts their “nothing to see here” spiel.

Now, fake/doctored images of Kate are being released amidst growing suspicion that she’s been harmed…. Yet people are losing their shit over Meghan’s mishap with a birthday cake.

What the hell is wrong with our society? Scotland Yard is a pile of dog mess for not going round to do a welfare check on Kate already. WTF 😳
I'll have to link to this from the UAP thread - being from the same ecosphere, they'll be all over it.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4485 on: March 11, 2024, 08:20:25 am »
This is all very strange.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4486 on: March 11, 2024, 08:27:32 am »
Bloody filters. Hate them. At least she's not pouting like the ones I normally see.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #4487 on: March 11, 2024, 08:36:29 am »
I'll have to link to this from the UAP thread - being from the same ecosphere, they'll be all over it.
OK mate, no worries. a summary I found online which pretty much sums up the messiness:
https://twitter.com/Randall87454048/status/1767061076548763750

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4488 on: March 11, 2024, 08:51:53 am »

Not that I’ve been looking particularly hard but I haven’t seen anything about Meghan in the news for weeks.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4489 on: March 11, 2024, 09:15:02 am »
OK mate, no worries. a summary I found online which pretty much sums up the messiness:
https://twitter.com/Randall87454048/status/1767061076548763750
Brilliant. Can't disagree with deductive reasoning like that.

Of course, the poster of that Tweet will claim later: I did not make any claims - I was only asking questions. ;D
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #4490 on: March 11, 2024, 09:18:25 am »
Not that I’ve been looking particularly hard but I haven’t seen anything about Meghan in the news for weeks.
I have the misfortune of watching Sky News Australia from time to time, and their stories seem to pop up on my YouTube feed far too often. Every day there’s another 2 or so stories taking the piss out of the most mundane thing she’s done/said. In the UK, not so much on tv and radio but definitely on front pages of newspapers, she’s there. The week that Kingston got shot there were more stories about her and Harry possibly crawling back to beg Charles forgiveness than actual reporting of a death in the RF.

She’s a negative trigger for too many people who lose all sensibility and propriety soon as they hear “Meghan and Harry”. This long-standing hate campaign emboldened the likes of Piers Moron to call for Harry to be “dismembered” , and I know people who agree with him. That’s the level of hatred for that kid, while the alleged paedophile Andrew swans about with airs and it’s all hush-hush about Charles’s former close friendship with Jimmy Saville in the British press.

People care about the wrong things, and maybe it’s just programming.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:20:45 am by Morgana »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4491 on: March 11, 2024, 09:33:19 am »
I have the misfortune of watching Sky News Australia from time to time, and their stories seem to pop up on my YouTube feed far too often. Every day there’s another 2 or so stories taking the piss out of the most mundane thing she’s done/said. In the UK, not so much on tv and radio but definitely on front pages of newspapers, she’s there. The week that Kingston got shot there were more stories about her and Harry possibly crawling back to beg Charles forgiveness than actual reporting of a death in the RF.

She’s a negative trigger for too many people who lose all sensibility and propriety soon as they hear “Meghan and Harry”. This long-standing hate campaign emboldened the likes of Piers Moron to call for Harry to be “dismembered” , and I know people who agree with him. That’s the level of hatred for that kid, while the alleged paedophile Andrew swans about with airs and it’s all hush-hush about Charles’s former close friendship with Jimmy Saville in the British press.

People care about the wrong things, and maybe it’s just programming.
I do not follow the Royals at all. But I did watch the Netflix series last year. I found Harry and Meghan to be very ordinary - and I do mean that to be a compliment. But for others who watched it, it seems to confirm their hatred of them. I guess some people see what they want to see.

There surely cannot be any doubt that Prince Harry comes from a very fucked up family. And, of course, certain sycophantic Red Tops are huge enablers of this and perpetuate the fantasy for some.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4492 on: March 11, 2024, 09:45:27 am »
Yeah, Harry and Meghan get way more grief than they should. And there is a weird subset of royal watchers or whether you call them who latch into everything they do while seemingly holding William and Kate up as some shining light. So I can fully understand the schaudenfreude in seeing all this play out. Is all very odd - absolute own goal of they’ve released that photo to try and stave off media attention and then it’s increased multiple times as a result.

I presume the husband of the Royal who died recently shot himself? That’s the implication there surely?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4493 on: March 11, 2024, 09:50:00 am »
Streisand effect beautifully illustrated. Neither I or anyone I work with knew, or would have known, anything about this photo until they made a story out of withdrawing it.

We know now and think it’s all a bit weird.  No one cares particularly but it’s given them something to laugh about and make piss taking conspiracy theories up.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4494 on: March 11, 2024, 09:56:24 am »
Just saw this on the news, what's the actual issue with the photo?  Can someone explain it, I can't see anything weird there.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4495 on: March 11, 2024, 09:57:32 am »
Just saw this on the news, what's the actual issue with the photo?  Can someone explain it, I can't see anything weird there.

Something about her left hand I think

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4496 on: March 11, 2024, 09:59:38 am »
Something about her left hand I think

They've just added it to the BBC site.

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4497 on: March 11, 2024, 10:02:02 am »
Is it because of her grey top or no ring or?

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4498 on: March 11, 2024, 10:03:41 am »
That's a conspiracy theorists dream that.

Kid at the back looks like he has two rows of bottom teeth.
Pattern on the sleeve of the kid on the left looks edited together.
All the kids have their fingers crossed in some way?

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4499 on: March 11, 2024, 10:06:15 am »
Streisand effect beautifully illustrated. Neither I or anyone I work with knew, or would have known, anything about this photo until they made a story out of withdrawing it.

We know now and think it’s all a bit weird.  No one cares particularly but it’s given them something to laugh about and make piss taking conspiracy theories up.

It's not really the Streisand effect, it's the news agencies that have witthdrawn it, not the Royals.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4500 on: March 11, 2024, 10:10:05 am »
Is it because of her grey top or no ring or?

The grey I see no issue with, could just be the sleeve. Lack of rings is very odd though
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4501 on: March 11, 2024, 10:11:54 am »
Sleeve might just have been dirty or something and someone crap at photoshop had a go?

Rings though I did notice

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4502 on: March 11, 2024, 10:19:01 am »

Basically it seems there’s been a bit of doctoring going on with mainly the kids. So like the google pixel thing where a few shots have been taken and the best one of each kid has been put in.

That’s all fine in normal circumstances but the main argument, which is right for me, is that you can’t have the media publishing manipulated photos as where does that stop. That’s why Getty, AP, etc all pulled it immediately once they realised.

Pretty amateur hour for the firm to let that happen either way.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4503 on: March 11, 2024, 10:19:20 am »
I stopped scrolling twitter weeks ago. Stopped paying attention to the news at all, really. I seems like people have been having a right good time over the subject of Kate - whereas I feel like I've been living under a rock, completely oblivious to even her surgery, let alone the vanishing act.

No, she wasn't under the rock with me.

My immediate thought on seeing the debated photo was to question why anybody might think the Royals would publish photographs that haven't been touched up. In this day and age, which public face isn't editting away the imperfections. Which would mean this particular photograph is simply poorly done.

But after scrolling twitter, I have to admit the conspiracies are much more entertaining than 'photoshop rush job'.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #4504 on: March 11, 2024, 10:28:12 am »
We’re onto you, Kellan. Just admit it already. You’ve been living it up with the Princess, driving champagne, eating caviar and making little RAWK babies.  :P

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4505 on: March 11, 2024, 10:32:09 am »
The photo appears to be AI generated. There are at least three artifacts indicating that it has been artificially generated.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4506 on: March 11, 2024, 10:43:14 am »
So where are we up to?

This Kingston fella been nobbing Pippa and Kate, William finds out and starts slapping Kate about; Kate then tries to leave so they lock her up in the Tower. Kingston tries to get in touch with her so William goes round to sort him out, a struggle ensues with Kingston leaving him dead. Will calls the Wolf to sort out the mess.

Then they release a doctored photo to show Kate is still with us... Dodgy as fuck  :o

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4507 on: March 11, 2024, 10:50:06 am »
Kate has admitted editing the photo and apologising for any confusion.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4508 on: March 11, 2024, 10:51:32 am »
Superb reference.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4509 on: March 11, 2024, 10:54:45 am »
I stopped scrolling twitter weeks ago. Stopped paying attention to the news at all, really. I seems like people have been having a right good time over the subject of Kate - whereas I feel like I've been living under a rock, completely oblivious to even her surgery, let alone the vanishing act.

My immediate thought on seeing the debated photo was to question why anybody might think the Royals would publish photographs that haven't been touched up. In this day and age, which public face isn't editting away the imperfections. Which would mean this particular photograph is simply poorly done.

But after scrolling twitter, I have to admit the conspiracies are much more entertaining than 'photoshop rush job'.
I think it is more the suspicion that the photo has been created from whole cloth. There are indications of more than touch ups (that's not a reference to Prince Andrew reference by the way).

There appears to be artifacts which result form generated images. These appear to occur across the image. Looking online now, there appear to be at least six anomalous sections of the kind which suggest a generated image rather than Photoshop touch ups.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 11:02:35 am by Jiminy Cricket »

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4510 on: March 11, 2024, 10:58:29 am »
Superb reference.

Finger on the cultural pulse as always Tubbs.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4511 on: March 11, 2024, 10:58:45 am »
So where are we up to?

This Kingston fella been nobbing Pippa and Kate, William finds out and starts slapping Kate about; Kate then tries to leave so they lock her up in the Tower. Kingston tries to get in touch with her so William goes round to sort him out, a struggle ensues with Kingston leaving him dead. Will calls the Wolf to sort out the mess.

Then they release a doctored photo to show Kate is still with us... Dodgy as fuck  :o
Yep. That's exactly what's happened. No doubt. 100%. It's a fact.

The photo appears to be more generated than tidied up. The reason for this is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. The Palace probably should just state why Kate is out of action. Not that I care. I just just like to see the RF tortured over anything, no matter how small (or baseless).

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4512 on: March 11, 2024, 11:05:17 am »
Yep. That's exactly what's happened. No doubt. 100%. It's a fact.

The photo appears to be more generated than tidied up. The reason for this is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. The Palace probably should just state why Kate is out of action. Not that I care. I just just like to see the RF tortured over anything, no matter how small (or baseless).

What are the giveaways to suggest it's generated rather than touched up?  This kind of thing is fascinating, regardless of who is involved.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4513 on: March 11, 2024, 11:10:46 am »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4514 on: March 11, 2024, 11:11:32 am »
The photo appears to be AI generated. There are at least three artifacts indicating that it has been artificially generated.
Tell us more  ;D

Both of Kate's hands look odd.  One is disproportionately blurry and one has the clothes of a fourth person alongside it.  Presumably she normally wears a wedding ring.

Is there more to it than that?

I'm not really that interested in the drama of the royal family but them using AI to cook up a pointless photo is certainly intriguing!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 11:20:48 am by thaddeus »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4515 on: March 11, 2024, 11:15:11 am »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4516 on: March 11, 2024, 11:21:25 am »
What are the giveaways to suggest it's generated rather than touched up?  This kind of thing is fascinating, regardless of who is involved.
There are posts and photos across different websites. It is not the softness or blurring you might see to remove something (like bird shit on your shoulder, or zit, or something). These are more erroneous stitching together of images or sections.

I've grabbed the image and circled an odd artifact in the skirting board. There would be no need to photoshop (touch up) that, surely. This appears to be computer generated.* There are other examples. Other have pointed to the crossed fingers (not sure about that - but since it is there in the attachment, I mention it here).

* I possess no special knowledge about these things.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 11:22:58 am by Jiminy Cricket »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #4517 on: March 11, 2024, 11:42:53 am »
That's a conspiracy theorists dream that.

Kid at the back looks like he has two rows of bottom teeth.
Pattern on the sleeve of the kid on the left looks edited together.
All the kids have their fingers crossed in some way?
Should that Wisteria be in leaf?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4518 on: March 11, 2024, 12:03:02 pm »
I love the fact that the majority of us these days think the royal family are a complete and utter waste of time, but when something like this happens we all turn into detectives and gossips.

I don't even know what she went into hospital for, but now I feel like I need to know and what has actually happened to her since.

At the end of the day, they are a great source of entertainment, nothing else.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4519 on: March 11, 2024, 12:06:25 pm »
Should that Wisteria be in leaf?
A quick Google search turns up no mention of this. You might have discovered your own anomaly there, Dr.