Author Topic: UEFA Women's Euro 2022 6th - 31st July  (Read 36273 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: UEFA Women's Euro 2022 6th - 31st July
« Reply #961 on: July 31, 2022, 07:45:39 pm »
Hope you are absolutely loving this Jill.

I am mate, thanks. I am still bitter about not being allowed to play this game when I was in school. I would have made a fine left winger.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #962 on: July 31, 2022, 07:46:00 pm »
Ding, ding, ding. Winner.

:D

Your reaction on here is definitely giving the impression that you’re dreading the media circus, and nothing else
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #963 on: July 31, 2022, 07:46:06 pm »
Brilliant!

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #964 on: July 31, 2022, 07:46:46 pm »
Top scorer and player of the tournament, arsenals Beth mead !

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #965 on: July 31, 2022, 07:48:23 pm »
Men's game has a lot to learn from this tournament. It might be the first time I've seen winner players applauding the referees.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #966 on: July 31, 2022, 07:48:42 pm »
I am mate, thanks. I am still bitter about not being allowed to play this game when I was in school. I would have made a fine left winger.  ;)

;D

I saw you refer to hockey the other day. I remember seeing a girl get her chin slit open in school when a follow through on a shot whacked her right in the face and I remember my Ma telling horror stories of hockey injuries, Football was by far a safer option for us lads, my worst injury was studs going from knee to ankle but that was because I never wore shin pads..
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #967 on: July 31, 2022, 07:48:53 pm »
Men's game has a lot to learn from this tournament. It might be the first time I've seen winner players applauding the referees.

Not sure about that one
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #968 on: July 31, 2022, 07:48:54 pm »
Knighthoods

Bank Holiday

Proper team proper coach

I’d be asking William right there to get that sword out and start making some Dames
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #969 on: July 31, 2022, 07:49:09 pm »
At least the German team is receiving it’s medals unlike another team from yesterday.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #970 on: July 31, 2022, 07:49:17 pm »
Some miserable fuckers on here. :D

The men’s team are hard to like because we know half the players are dicks and the fans that follow them likewise. These girls have had to work their way up, nothings come easy, probably aren’t primadonas and the crowd are more families and not coked up wankers.

Well done to them all. That was great. Really couldn’t see England scoring til they did.
this
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #971 on: July 31, 2022, 07:49:18 pm »

The men’s team are hard to like because we know half the players are dicks and the fans that follow them likewise. These girls have had to work their way up, nothings come easy, probably aren’t primadonas and the crowd are more families and not coked up wankers.

Well done to them all. That was great. Really couldn’t see England scoring til they did.

Well said Nick - the circus, the flag waving, the probability that politicians will use it to their own advantage - none of that matters. The players did themselves proud despite the occasion lowering their high standards.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #972 on: July 31, 2022, 07:49:36 pm »
Yep....a fine performance...well done ladies!!
YNWA

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #973 on: July 31, 2022, 07:50:44 pm »
Brilliant result and well done England.

Also big shoutout to Voss-Tecklenburg who proudly led her team up to get their runners-up medal…….proper manager.
#JFT97

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #974 on: July 31, 2022, 07:51:13 pm »
Knighthoods

Bank Holiday

Proper team proper coach

I’d be asking William right there to get that sword out and start making some Dames

Dame Ellen White, ergh. I should have been supporting Germany more. :D

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2022, 07:51:59 pm »
;D

I saw you refer to hockey the other day. I remember seeing a girl get her chin slit open in school when a follow through on a shot whacked her right in the face and I remember my Ma telling horror stories of hockey injuries, Football was by far a safer option for us lads, my worst injury was studs going from knee to ankle but that was because I never wore shin pads..

I still have many marks from those wretched hockey sticks, it was a brutal game. Especially the start when someone would always leave a mark on your ankle when they began the game, if you lost it.  ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:01 pm »
Who is the woman giving out the medals, same one as yesterday isn't it who was stood with Ian Rush? Or have I been drinking too much?

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:02 pm »
Go on Leah !

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:19 pm »
William begging for pegging?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:54 pm »
The Trophy is a bit shit isn't it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #980 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:59 pm »
Congratulations. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #981 on: July 31, 2022, 07:53:16 pm »
:D

Your reaction on here is definitely giving the impression that you’re dreading the media circus, and nothing else

Don’t really know what you’re inferring but as I’ve said in this thread I enjoyed that and was thoroughly entertained and, as I also said, I wouldn’t have any to see England win a game of tiddlywinks because the media and a huge section of the fan base are insufferable. I also find it really strange and hypocritical to be “scouse not English” yesterday and fawn over the Tory dream “lionesses” winning a trophy today. That’s all.   

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #982 on: July 31, 2022, 07:53:18 pm »

Well said.  :wellin

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #983 on: July 31, 2022, 07:53:30 pm »
Knighthoods

Bank Holiday

Proper team proper coach

Knighthoods only go to brexiteers, kgb agents  and putins mates wives these days...

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #984 on: July 31, 2022, 07:54:38 pm »
Knighthoods only go to brexiteers, kgb agents  and putins mates wives these days...

And judges who make the right rulings for the Government.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #985 on: July 31, 2022, 07:55:22 pm »
The Trophy is a bit shit isn't it.
Need this one

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #986 on: July 31, 2022, 07:55:27 pm »
Someone put the LFC dj on?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #987 on: July 31, 2022, 07:55:53 pm »
Someone put the LFC dj on?

Every fucker robs off us ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #988 on: July 31, 2022, 07:55:56 pm »
Don’t really know what you’re inferring but as I’ve said in this thread I enjoyed that and was thoroughly entertained and, as I also said, I wouldn’t have any to see England win a game of tiddlywinks because the media and a huge section of the fan base are insufferable. I also find it really strange and hypocritical to be “scouse not English” yesterday and fawn over the Tory dream “lionesses” winning a trophy today. That’s all.

Why are you bringing the Tories into it? It has nothing to do with those bastards, it was those idiots that looked down on girls for years with sexist views about what girls were allowed to do. As has already been explained to you, women have had to earn their right to play football and it is absolutely no thanks to the sodding Tories, so leave them out of it.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #989 on: July 31, 2022, 07:56:40 pm »
Why are you bringing the Tories into it? It has nothing to do with those bastards, it was those idiots that looked down on girls for years with sexist views about what girls were allowed to do. As has already been explained to you, women have had to earn their right to play football and it is absolutely no thanks to the sodding Tories, so leave them out of it.

:wellin
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: July 31, 2022, 07:57:11 pm »
It’s a shame the men’s team is full of c*nts because I would like to see England win something one day , other than this.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #991 on: July 31, 2022, 07:57:34 pm »
What a fucking stupid thing to say "after 56 years years of hurt". This has fuck all to do with the mens game.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #992 on: July 31, 2022, 07:58:22 pm »
Leah Williamson is intense as fuck  ;D

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #993 on: July 31, 2022, 07:58:34 pm »
And they say there’s no leaders at Arsenal , look at Leah Williamson

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #994 on: July 31, 2022, 07:58:50 pm »

Don’t see what “women” have to do with it. If England lost then German women would’ve won it anyway? And probably best to not spout “looking up history” when asking why an Irish person isn’t cheering on England.

But it’s typical RAWK, we must tow the line of what certain posters enjoy and God forbid any of the rest of us go against that.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #995 on: July 31, 2022, 07:58:54 pm »
This England team seem proper sound.  Really pleased for them, but Alex fucking Scott will be ruining even more TV shows than any thought possible.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #996 on: July 31, 2022, 07:59:06 pm »
What a fucking stupid thing to say "after 56 years years of hurt". This has fuck all to do with the mens game.

Support for the men is so precious...

Bask in it a bit, Jill... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #997 on: July 31, 2022, 07:59:11 pm »

You're an embarrassment to be fair. You could just not pay any attention to it and let those that want to enjoy it get on with it?

Evidently that still exists, even by neantherthals in this thread belittling the game but revelling in the win  ::)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #998 on: July 31, 2022, 07:59:50 pm »
Every fucker robs off us ;D

I just said to the missus, they better not nick Dua Lipa and then bang its on, i said that’s it, if the my put on free from desire on, im off. She says you cant say LFC have monopoly over songs. The Suarez song comes on and and then cue me shutting the door.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #999 on: July 31, 2022, 08:01:28 pm »
Don’t see what “women” have to do with it. If England lost then German women would’ve won it anyway? And probably best to not spout “looking up history” when asking why an Irish person isn’t cheering on England.

But it’s typical RAWK, we must tow the line of what certain posters enjoy and God forbid any of the rest of us go against that.

If you’re that anti-English (and you’re not alone) then it might be worth just logging off RAWK when England might win something, because you’re massively embarrassing yourself here.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.