Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 122779 times)

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #480 on: December 23, 2022, 02:00:16 pm »
Are Leicester tickets on NFC’ yet?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #481 on: December 23, 2022, 02:55:11 pm »
Yeah mine is.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #482 on: December 23, 2022, 06:55:54 pm »
Mine is as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #483 on: December 27, 2022, 08:34:00 am »
I am unable to distribute my ticket to a friend's and family member (for the Leicester game) as the distribute option is not highlighted ? My NFC pass is current and showing the Leicester game as the next fixture. Does anyone know what the possible issue is ?
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: December 27, 2022, 09:28:11 am »
I am unable to distribute my ticket to a friend's and family member (for the Leicester game) as the distribute option is not highlighted ? My NFC pass is current and showing the Leicester game as the next fixture. Does anyone know what the possible issue is ?

You're not a 13+ member or have already distributed twice this season?

You should be able to forward

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #485 on: December 27, 2022, 04:39:11 pm »
You're not a 13+ member or have already distributed twice this season?

You should be able to forward

I think I have it sorted now, thank you.
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #486 on: December 27, 2022, 10:04:41 pm »
So I’ve now got a brand new phone, but moved to an android from an iPhone. I tried to download my NFC but get the message saying the pass can’t be one more then one device. Do I need to delete this from my iPhone first?

Was worried about deleting this from my old phone before adding this to new device in case it created more issues. Any advice welcome 😂😬

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #487 on: December 27, 2022, 11:24:09 pm »
Yeah, it's worked for us in the past, just delete and download to a new device, we did it android to android though. Must be restricted to just one device.

As an aside you seem to be able to put children's passes on multiple devices as I have two of our children's on my android phone and they have it on theirs too, both iphones (don't always trust them to have it charged!)
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #488 on: December 28, 2022, 09:16:02 am »
So I’ve now got a brand new phone, but moved to an android from an iPhone. I tried to download my NFC but get the message saying the pass can’t be one more then one device. Do I need to delete this from my iPhone first?

Was worried about deleting this from my old phone before adding this to new device in case it created more issues. Any advice welcome 😂😬

You need to contact LFCHelp to remove it from your iPhone then you can download it to your android. I just DM’d LFC Help on Twitter it only took a few minutes for them to delete it and reply. Send them your membership Number, Date of Birth and Email address. Once you have it on your Android you can just change devices yourself. It’s only iPhone that you need to contact them to remove.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 09:18:58 am by 6 Euros »
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #489 on: December 28, 2022, 09:27:38 am »
Cheers all - sorted out and now on my Android.  Surprising how helpful they were this morning!!

Offline Brains1980

• Kemlynite
« Reply #490 on: December 28, 2022, 10:17:29 pm »
Looking for bit of advice. Just deleted my nfc pass from my old fone, then logged onto account on new fone, went to download nfc to new fone and it takes me to another page saying forbidden. Any advice is appreciated thanks

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #491 on: December 28, 2022, 11:03:39 pm »
If it's iPhone you need to speak to the ticket office to remove it, as above. If it's android it should just work by deleting. Does it just say forbidden? You could try an incognito tab, the usually forces the pass updates through on android.

Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #492 on: December 30, 2022, 05:44:36 pm »
I forwarded my ST seat for tonight's match to a F&F member's card on Wed. It's been OK b4 but it's not showing up on his phone in his wallet.
My account says it's owned by him
 Does anyone know what he needs to do please?
Like if he goes into his account on google, should it appear then? Thanks
We are a team of one half.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: December 30, 2022, 07:02:25 pm »
I forwarded my ST seat for tonight's match to a F&F member's card on Wed. It's been OK b4 but it's not showing up on his phone in his wallet.
My account says it's owned by him
 Does anyone know what he needs to do please?
Like if he goes into his account on google, should it appear then? Thanks

It will still work. He just needs to go to the turnstile and scan in as normal

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #494 on: December 30, 2022, 11:04:02 pm »
OK thanks. He got in but not sure what he did. Cheers :thumbup
We are a team of one half.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: January 5, 2023, 01:00:05 pm »
Just had an email about removal of QR code and telling me to update the pass, anyone else got it?

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #496 on: January 5, 2023, 01:06:46 pm »
Just had an email about removal of QR code and telling me to update the pass, anyone else got it?
No email for me they just took it off before the WC....what does the mail say!?? IPhone QR codes or does it say android phones too???

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #497 on: January 5, 2023, 01:15:20 pm »
Nothing here and still have the code on my pass for this weekend. On andoid.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline BigYan

• Main Stander
« Reply #498 on: January 5, 2023, 02:25:11 pm »
If it's iPhone you need to speak to the ticket office to remove it, as above. If it's android it should just work by deleting. Does it just say forbidden? You could try an incognito tab, the usually forces the pass updates through on android.
Similar comment I've updated to a new iPhone and set up from a backup from my old iPhone via iTunes. I now have the NFC pass on both phones, both seem to be active. I'm a ST holder and forwarded my ticket for the Leicester match to my nephew from new phone without issues. NFC pass now showing the Wolves match on Saturday. I'm planning on trying to enter using my new phone but will leave enough time to get to the ticket office just in case.

Online Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: January 5, 2023, 02:52:45 pm »

yes. i have had the same email today. Mine is a members card. My phone's applepay is broken/faulty so haven't been able to use the NFC pass and always have to use the QR code. I have spoken to webchat today and they said they are phasing out all QR codes and if I have any issues I need to go to the ticket office or the fancard help people around the ground.

Personally i think the QR codes will carry on working. The amount of faults and delays caused at the turnstyles. I notice most Android phones ahead of me in the queues always use their barcodes.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: January 5, 2023, 04:16:49 pm »
No email for me they just took it off before the WC....what does the mail say!?? IPhone QR codes or does it say android phones too???

E17-BCB42-12-C5-4494-AF4-F-5-EA7388-FB7-B5" border="0

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: January 5, 2023, 04:18:21 pm »
Interested they've stated that the QR Code "Can no longer be used".

Wonder how true that is for those that still have it on their devices.

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #502 on: January 5, 2023, 04:46:55 pm »
Hi How long after buying a membership does it take to download an NFC pass please?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #503 on: January 5, 2023, 04:55:06 pm »
Hi How long after buying a membership does it take to download an NFC pass please?
Anything up to 72 hours.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #504 on: January 5, 2023, 05:38:36 pm »
Anything up to 72 hours.

Thanks mate

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #505 on: January 6, 2023, 02:15:09 pm »
i used the QR code to get in for the Derby game, how come i can't see the QR code for the Wolves game?

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #506 on: January 6, 2023, 02:20:12 pm »
Apologies if this has been asked before

Can you have two different passes on the one phone  - if an adult is taking a child tot he game?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #507 on: January 6, 2023, 02:34:39 pm »
i used the QR code to get in for the Derby game, how come i can't see the QR code for the Wolves game?
Because they have been removed from iPhones.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #508 on: January 6, 2023, 02:35:20 pm »
Apologies if this has been asked before

Can you have two different passes on the one phone  - if an adult is taking a child tot he game?
Yes you can.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: January 6, 2023, 02:38:10 pm »

They're phasing them out, at least on Apple. There's a copy of an email a few messages up from yours that they have sent out. I think it's to stop the sharing of screenshots and Apple is the priority as the refreshes can be stopped. Some people seem to still have them and others have them removed, no idea what dictates the order.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #510 on: January 6, 2023, 04:37:36 pm »
My pass still hasn’t updated for tomorrow. Says last time I scanned my pass was 12th November even though I was at the Leicester game.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #511 on: January 6, 2023, 06:47:07 pm »
Email from the club today with pre match info confirmed it:

If you are using an Apple phone, QR codes will no longer allow access to the stadium. You can enter the stadium by tapping your phone on the reader

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #512 on: January 6, 2023, 07:49:19 pm »
Email from the club today with pre match info confirmed it:

Will stopping someone from using QR codes make it more difficult for the touts? Is it a case of burner phones or someone to get around this

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #513 on: January 6, 2023, 10:19:50 pm »
Will stopping someone from using QR codes make it more difficult for the touts? Is it a case of burner phones or someone to get around this

Touts outside the ground will have phones ready to go in but I see on some touting sites its cut the number of tickets right down at least theres that anyway

Offline indian magic

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #514 on: January 7, 2023, 12:27:06 am »
Hi

Quick advice -
I can't find the right thread or Topic to post this question; this thread is the closest to my question ( query ).

So, as per LFC Tix Office requirement for Fan Update to be done by Jan 13th 2022, is it not at all possible to transfer the membership to the actual USER of the membership?

In 2019- 2020 season when Fan Update was being rolled our there was a so-called AMNESTY where the actual active suer of the membership could transfer the card to his/her name ( as per uploading ID).

But the FAQ says that transfer is not possible. But has anyone managed to transfer to a name  that is not the actual name on the actual membership; hence to do so will obviously require communication with LFC Tix Office vie email/chat  mode etc.,

Any advise please.

In my case the membership that required Fan Update  has 4 plus credits . I have been the active user of this card since 2015, but the my name is not on the card ; the card is in name of my friend who ceased to go to games since 2015.

Thanks 
ISTANBUL- ATATURK- WEST STAND-UPPER- 25th to 26th MAY 2005.:
Greatest TWO days of my life (at the time);

Then Athens 2007 was good;
Superseded by Kyiv 2018 (off the scale);
and then the Glorious Magical Week in Madrid 2019;
and now Paris 2022 ( a tad Vanilla ); more Champs Leagues Finals we await.

FORZA DIEGO MARADONA.
Allez Les Rouges.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: January 7, 2023, 11:55:51 am »
Hi

Quick advice -
I can't find the right thread or Topic to post this question; this thread is the closest to my question ( query ).

So, as per LFC Tix Office requirement for Fan Update to be done by Jan 13th 2022, is it not at all possible to transfer the membership to the actual USER of the membership?

In 2019- 2020 season when Fan Update was being rolled our there was a so-called AMNESTY where the actual active suer of the membership could transfer the card to his/her name ( as per uploading ID).

But the FAQ says that transfer is not possible. But has anyone managed to transfer to a name  that is not the actual name on the actual membership; hence to do so will obviously require communication with LFC Tix Office vie email/chat  mode etc.,

Any advise please.

In my case the membership that required Fan Update  has 4 plus credits . I have been the active user of this card since 2015, but the my name is not on the card ; the card is in name of my friend who ceased to go to games since 2015.

Thanks 

My sister’s name was transferred onto my dad’s members card as she had been using it for 2 years with full credits on it after he had passed away. Her original card is still under her name too though which is only used by her son for European games, so that’s still waiting to go through fan update. When that’ll be I have no clue!

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #516 on: January 7, 2023, 02:36:35 pm »
A mates NFC on Android has disappeared from wallet. When he tries to re-download it again it said only one person can have this pass. Is there anywhere else the NFC could be hiding on his phone?

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #517 on: January 7, 2023, 02:50:16 pm »
A mates NFC on Android has disappeared from wallet. When he tries to re-download it again it said only one person can have this pass. Is there anywhere else the NFC could be hiding on his phone?

Quick update, it appears his NFC was on his old android phone which was lost so obviously he hasn’t got the lost phone to remove NFC. Any way round this?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #518 on: January 7, 2023, 04:15:50 pm »
Quick update, it appears his NFC was on his old android phone which was lost so obviously he hasn’t got the lost phone to remove NFC. Any way round this?

If he logged into his google account from his old phone on his new one it should just sync up, does he have seperate accounts on the phones

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: January 8, 2023, 03:41:38 pm »
Pretty sure it's doesn't matter but my NFC pass shows next game as Everton, but my account correctly shows next game Chelsea