Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 332848 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #3440 on: December 19, 2023, 10:18:50 am »
Looks like we have rows 3-19 in the upper tier, all seats in these rows.  So what they are doing with the other seats further back is anyone's guess.  Surely they won't be leaving 1400 empty seats.

Quite possibly they will be, if you look at the allocation United got at Stamford Bridge a few years ago they had the first few rows completely empty and cordoned off.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3441 on: December 19, 2023, 10:22:21 am »
All sorted, Nice and easy and selling out fast. Good luck for those on Thursday. Ambulant seats are shocking. View your seat is here

https://arsenal.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #3442 on: December 19, 2023, 10:22:33 am »
Is that selling notice all to cock......they've got over 65 as £22.75 and young adult as £39.75 in upper - but it's the other way round when you come to buy ! Fucking useless !!

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #3443 on: December 19, 2023, 10:23:26 am »
Just realised my membership didn't auto renew due to a card earlier in the season...

I qualify with credits going back to West Ham. I've renewed but can't see the game available to buy, is that me out of it?

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3444 on: December 19, 2023, 10:24:08 am »
First time I've seen the pop-up check box to confirm you understand that standing is not permitted. (This is Upper Tier only.)

Stupidly, you have to confirm it for each ticket holder, even though only the buyer is present at the time of purchase.  Amateur coding again.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3445 on: December 19, 2023, 10:24:46 am »
Quite possibly they will be, if you look at the allocation United got at Stamford Bridge a few years ago they had the first few rows completely empty and cordoned off.

Agree, London clubs usually have a stupid amount of segregation I think even Wembley unless you're Manchester City and you bring your own 'segregation' flag of course

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3446 on: December 19, 2023, 10:29:07 am »
Doesn't help when the club are weirdly putting two sale announcement downloadable PDF's currently - Just put it in plain text/html on the website like a normal club, Why are they making people download PDFs  ;D

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3447 on: December 19, 2023, 10:35:30 am »
Doesn't help when the club are weirdly putting two sale announcement downloadable PDF's currently - Just put it in plain text/html on the website like a normal club, Why are they making people download PDFs  ;D
Agreed.  And they didn't even announce the change to NFC for Upper Tier on www.liverpoolfc.com/news.  Unless you follow RAWK or Twitter, you wouldn't have known the pdf had been updated.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 10:44:42 am by MKB »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #3448 on: December 19, 2023, 10:36:07 am »
Precisely !

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3449 on: December 19, 2023, 10:40:00 am »
Agree, London clubs usually have a stupid amount of segregation I think even Wembley unless you're Manchester City and you bring your own 'segregation' flag of course

With Chelsea it was a decision of the local council, the logic being that if it was home supporters in that area of the ground (as it ordinarily would be as the FA Cup brings a larger allocation) that they wouldn't be stood, hence less of a risk.

Not sure if that's the case with Arsenal or whether it's just their club trying it on but either way they're not going to have home fans behind away fans in the same tier as them for obvious reasons so if we've only got rows 3-19 I can only assume the others will be empty.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3450 on: December 19, 2023, 10:46:03 am »
Isn't it only the sides of the pitch and the ends where the rows go back to 25? The corners appear to have less row depth?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3451 on: December 19, 2023, 10:46:17 am »

Is there much left for the members sale?

Offline mozzaa80

• Main Stander
« Reply #3452 on: December 19, 2023, 10:46:43 am »
Does anyone think the club will put on more buses or is that asking too much?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3453 on: December 19, 2023, 10:51:37 am »

Oh God yeah, what's with this having to download PDFs all of a sudden this season? So fucking annoying!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3454 on: December 19, 2023, 10:54:12 am »

Yep. Totally pointless thing they've introduced. It was perfectly fine before.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3455 on: December 19, 2023, 10:58:41 am »
Just picked up two tickets, wanting to take my dad along to this but it's on a friemds membership. Is it just a case off forwarding the NFC email? Surely not that straight forward im thinking.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3456 on: December 19, 2023, 10:59:18 am »
Isn't it only the sides of the pitch and the ends where the rows go back to 25? The corners appear to have less row depth?

The corners have less rows in them 17 or 18 rows.

But goes back to 121 to 26, 120 to 22.
Block 122 goes back to 31 but looks like we only have the block, width wise, for that one.

https://hospitality.arsenal.com/stadium-seat-view/

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3457 on: December 19, 2023, 11:00:41 am »

I think they can't be arsed getting someone to encode it into html - or using a content system that allows them to. They just get someone to type it into word and save as a pdf.
They are a pain in the arse

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3458 on: December 19, 2023, 11:07:15 am »
I think they can't be arsed getting someone to encode it into html - or using a content system that allows them to. They just get someone to type it into word and save as a pdf.
They are a pain in the arse

No way they have to do that anyway, be a CRM/CMS system that is user friendly to publish news articles

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #3459 on: December 19, 2023, 11:11:58 am »

Don't think they usually put on more

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3460 on: December 19, 2023, 11:16:43 am »

Nah if its sold out its sold out, can get trains easy enough or book on Shower of Shite coach etc

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3461 on: December 19, 2023, 11:34:45 am »
Very easy, in and out at 10am, no problems whatsoever.

Lower tier.
Legacy fan

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #3462 on: December 19, 2023, 11:39:14 am »
Currently 2768 left, 1327 in the lower tier and 1441 in the upper tier

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #3463 on: December 19, 2023, 11:44:57 am »
Nah if its sold out its sold out, can get trains easy enough or book on Shower of Shite coach etc

They want £60!
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3464 on: December 19, 2023, 12:15:30 pm »
They want £60!

I'll refer back to the name :D

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #3465 on: December 19, 2023, 12:29:29 pm »
Just picked up two tickets, wanting to take my dad along to this but it's on a friemds membership. Is it just a case off forwarding the NFC email? Surely not that straight forward im thinking.

It is exactly as you say - email gets forwarded and the person going downloads the link - pretty seemless

Offline sidlfc90

• Main Stander
  • Believer!!
« Reply #3466 on: December 19, 2023, 12:38:33 pm »
Will these tickets get loaded to your membership or will this be a separate NFC ticket on your phone to use?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3467 on: December 19, 2023, 12:40:33 pm »
Will these tickets get loaded to your membership or will this be a separate NFC ticket on your phone to use?

If only they produced some kind of information pack for this fixture which tells you all of this kind of information, oh wait

"Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game."

Offline sidlfc90

• Main Stander
  • Believer!!
« Reply #3468 on: December 19, 2023, 12:44:20 pm »
If only they produced some kind of information pack for this fixture which tells you all of this kind of information, oh wait

"Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game."

Sorry for missing that! Thanks again

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3469 on: December 19, 2023, 01:06:02 pm »

Nerves of steel.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3470 on: December 19, 2023, 01:39:58 pm »

Got to love the Christmas spirit of RAWK, alive and well as ever. ;D

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3471 on: December 19, 2023, 02:54:32 pm »
this all members sale is going to be interesting whilst in a random hotel in the middle of nowhere in kerala (india)

would usually trust my refresh perserverence but the past two seasons have a new breed of botting plus an even increased number of people who “know” the ticket system well enough
YNWA.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3472 on: December 19, 2023, 03:17:38 pm »
I had over an hour wait for the final Toulouse away game sale when only 3 men and a dog had the required buying loyalty, so I'm expecting a wait time of Boxing Day for this one 😁
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3473 on: December 19, 2023, 03:28:13 pm »
Qualify for today's sale did both qualifying games but it's not showing for me to buy only have west ham and ajax coming up. Tried contacting via X and live chat but no response
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3474 on: December 19, 2023, 06:47:02 pm »
Qualify for today's sale did both qualifying games but it's not showing for me to buy only have west ham and ajax coming up. Tried contacting via X and live chat but no response

Same on one of our cards. It definitely has wolves did you get it sorted?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3475 on: December 19, 2023, 07:09:22 pm »
Same on one of our cards. It definitely has wolves did you get it sorted?

No not had a response from them on twitter (X) every time I tried the online chat it kept saying they were busy and to try again later. Hopefully get a response in the morning

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3476 on: December 19, 2023, 08:45:16 pm »

No not had a response from them on twitter (X) every time I tried the online chat it kept saying they were busy and to try again later. Hopefully get a response in the morning

Stating the obvious but I assume you were logged in when you accessed the ticket page?
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3477 on: December 19, 2023, 10:20:12 pm »
Stating the obvious but I assume you were logged in when you accessed the ticket page?

Yeah it's was showing West ham. Tried logging out and back in aswell

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3478 on: December 20, 2023, 09:52:26 am »
Managed to get my issue solved by online chat but when I go to the payment page it comes up with seat geek page is unavailable is there anyway to bypass this? Tried a 2nd browser too.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #3479 on: December 20, 2023, 10:13:07 am »
Managed to get my issue solved by online chat but when I go to the payment page it comes up with seat geek page is unavailable is there anyway to bypass this? Tried a 2nd browser too.

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/Checkout.aspx
Eeeeeeeeeegor!