Author Topic: Sam Fender  (Read 3890 times)

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Re: Sam Fender
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2022, 06:16:24 pm »
Saw him live in November and was lucky enough to be on the same table as him and the band drinking in a bar after -- cannot tell you how good he was live but also how genuinely friendly and down to earth he and his band were.

Lyrics mostly pass me by with music (I know...I KNOW!) but his grab me every single time. Magic.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2022, 01:22:37 pm »
Saw him live in November and was lucky enough to be on the same table as him and the band drinking in a bar after -- cannot tell you how good he was live but also how genuinely friendly and down to earth he and his band were.

Lyrics mostly pass me by with music (I know...I KNOW!) but his grab me every single time. Magic.

The twat was celebrating the purchase of Newcastle by the murderous, child-slaughtering, human rights-oppressing, terrorist-funding, misogynist oil dictators.

I guess he's another 'long suffering Newcastle fan'  ::)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2022, 10:46:45 pm »

I know a couple of people who've met him / the lads and have said the same, he's gonna be fucking massive imo.

I found this earlier, I'm quite glad for his sake that he doesn't sing like this anymore but it's pretty good considering he was like, 19.

https://youtu.be/BQscvmMD_G4

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2022, 12:59:54 am »
He's really fucking good and I bumped into his music by chance. Living in America, you get a lot of shit music everywhere that it makes you forget that good music exists outside that dumpster of a country.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2022, 05:55:31 pm »
I know a couple of people who've met him / the lads and have said the same, he's gonna be fucking massive imo.

I found this earlier, I'm quite glad for his sake that he doesn't sing like this anymore but it's pretty good considering he was like, 19.

https://youtu.be/BQscvmMD_G4
Amazing that he can sing like that too. Sounds like he is trying to be Dave Grohl.

Like that he sings more in his own voice now but would be good if he could add some of the gravel sounds back.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2022, 12:42:05 pm »
Seeing him at the Echo on Monday ;D

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2022, 12:56:55 pm »

I'd love to see him supporting The Killers on my birthday in Dublin.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2022, 01:29:43 pm »
Reckon he’ll be amazing. Off to see Royal Blood next Saturday, first gig since Covid
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2022, 06:49:47 pm »
Someone mentioned it on the other page - but here's the link for Dancing in the Dark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwpMYm92Mos

So, so good.