Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture) UEFA CUP FINALS (CL & EL)

Win - S Germany Consortium
Draw - S Germany- Dutch Consortium
Win - Dutch Consortium
Win - Feyenoord
Draw - Feyenoord-Deportivo
Win - Deportivo La Coruna

Author Topic: RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL & Europa Draft (Managers Thread) KNOCKOUTS - FINALS  (Read 58501 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Some tight tight games....

The Championship just might come down to the difference of winning or draws in key matchups versus the Europa winner who takes all of the points...

Decisions now will change outcomes (2 tight ECL games) and two Europa games that might lead the owners of Feyenoord and Deportivo into a battle for the first Championship.

I'll work on the subterfuge influence points tonight...
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Deportivo are beating Monaco?

Feyenoord are beating Lazio?

The voting on here!  ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

The voting on here!  ;D

Tell me about it.

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The voting on here! ;D
Finally making sense!!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Only 12 votes. And one with one one less vote. Very disappointing turnout

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We’ll keep it open until we get to 15 or 16 mate
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Todays's Semi-Final Matches:
Game  1 (Milan Consortium v S Germany Consortium)    Champions League Group Semi-Finals- and Game 2 (Dutch Consortium v SW Italy)

Game 1 (Monaco v Deportivo La Coruna)     Europa Semi Final -  and Game 2 (Feyenoord v Lazio)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
Bayern win - Rock solid team, great quality throughout.

Slight edge to the Dutch in the second one, but it's two well matched teams. The manager of the South Italy team played his cards very well to get here.

Comfortable Monaco win. That Depor side is far from being one of the top 4 EL sides yet it might somehow sneak into the final. Absolutely mind-boggling.

Easy Feyenoord win. They've been heavy favourites for the EL throughout the tournament, and only Monaco, Spurs and Flamengo could've provided some sort of competition. Although, judging from the way things are going, probably they'll lose in the final to a bang average team with 0 pace that plays Djalminha right wing.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
Only 12 votes. And one with one one less vote. Very disappointing turnout

I finally agree with you  ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hey lads!!! 

I have finished the Subterfuge Scoreboards for everyone who is still active (14 players mostly as Claus is no longer with us and one other I'll send to in PM).

People got Influence Points for 4 Reasons:

1.  Directly influencing another manager to make a roster decision (Lobo was a fine example of this)

2.  Indirectly influencing others to vote for your teams (those with the highest VOTE totals - Lastra/Sheer/DeFacto/Claus) all received a point

3.  Avoiding detection (8 managers were successful at influencing their peers away from the right answer)

4.  Magnitude of Posting - The Edward Bernays Award of Consistent and Massive Pressure Put on other players (Lawnmowerman won this by a landslide) - Nick/Bobby were considered.

Let me know if you all want to see each Scorecard posted or if you prefer to them to be hidden in PM's --- I am open to each.

Remember, I trashed the funny funny stuff as it was a better idea in concept than implementation.  So, just 3 categories only for Subterfuge, as it should be.

Lastly, I am not going to close the voting threads until we get to 15 votes at least.   FYI ----->  time to get on a lazy voter or bat-signal the wives.....  Cannot crown a champ until we finish with the Semis...

And if it looks like you are going to pens --- send me your 7 of your players plus the decisions please.!!!!

Trendo
« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 03:38:58 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I finally agree with you  ;D
Feyenord game with only 12 votes now while the rest have 14. Not that it would make much difference to the finish! Go Iron Anus!!
Easily me greatest drafting achievement was introducing the rawk drafting community to the legend of Rinus Israel!!

« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 12:01:28 pm by Lawnmowerman »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Need voters lads....
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Void it
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Congratulations to the Teams Who Made the Finals for the Cup - S Germany & Feyenoord

Need the penalties lineups for Monaco/Deportivo and Dutch/SW Italy --- once we finish this -- we can have our finals --- and award our Champions!!!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Not surprised the Dutch Consortium - W Italy Consortium was a draw, I really like the W Italy Consortium but went for the Dutch Consortium as it just looks that little bit stronger in most areas. Tough one to call that.

Also surprised Monaco came back, weren't they 6-3 down or something? Wonder whose wives came a running?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Good thing that Lazio side is out

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Good thing that Lazio side is out

How much better could they have got? Veron and a better wildcard? I like the midfielders individually but I don't think they work well together but other than that, it's pretty much a decent team?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How much better could they have got? Veron and a better wildcard? I like the midfielders individually but I don't think they work well together but other than that, it's pretty much a decent team?
Better forwards than mancini. (salas, boksic, Vieri, klose). Favalli left in instead of kolorov. Molby instead of lucas. Stankovic instead of Mendieta. Yeah Veron in. Maybe Different formation aswell. Gazza is shite but not too worried about him there
« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 05:53:11 pm by Lawnmowerman »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still waiting on two managers to supply their penalties... Will post as soon as I get them!!!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Better forwards than mancini. (salas, boksic, Vieri, klose). Favalli left in instead of kolorov. Molby instead of lucas. Stankovic instead of Mendieta. Yeah Veron in. Maybe Different formation aswell. Gazza is shite but not too worried about him there

Ok but aside from that?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Still waiting on two managers to supply their penalties... Will post as soon as I get them!!!

Kick me out.

Can’t agree that Klose is better than Mancini. Although don’t really associate Mancini with Lazio.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ok but aside from that?
;D swansea legend Giorgio Chinaglia!

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Looking at Lazio again I think you only need one if Mancini and Signori. Then go with a more physical second striker. But that’s just my opinion, and I’m no good at drafting.

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
;D swansea legend Giorgio Chinaglia!

;D

On reflection, I think you're right. It could have been so much better. No offence to whoever picked the racists' favourites.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
;D

On reflection, I think you're right. It could have been so much better. No offence to whoever picked the racists' favourites.
Looking forward to the big reveal. Just to see who the big racist of the drafting community is. Surprised they didn't pick Di Canio

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Looking forward to the big reveal. Just to see who the big racist of the drafting community is. Surprised they didn't pick Di Canio

You must be Celtic. :D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You must be Celtic. :D
No i would have picked Di Canio.... ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Signori too lightweight to play as a lone forward, no?

Fantastic striker though.

Had size 5 feet.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Signori too lightweight to play as a lone forward, no?

Fantastic striker though.

Had size 5 feet.

And a small cock.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Probably Tubby going by past form. He loves fascists.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Okay lads....

We have come down to it....  I have the penalties and will publish them this evening.  Point totals have been updated.

And before I calculate the penalties ---- there are still 5 teams that can win the whole shebang....   Once pens happen, then that'll be reduced to 3.

The Finals will be posted and the Results late tomorrow night -- with a small word from me and big round of thank you's from everyone who participated.

Post to you soon!

Trendo
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 01:55:14 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Penalties

Dutch Players                SW Italian GK              Outcome                Dutch GK           SW Italian Consort                                                                                   

1  Cruyff (central)              Dives (right)            Goal 1 -1 Goal           Dives (right)         Batigol (central)
2  Davids (left)                   Dives (left)              Goal 2 -2 Goal           Dives (right)         Antognoni (right) 
3  Rijkaard (right)              Dives (central)         Goal 3 - 3 Goal          Dives (right)         Dunga (central)
4  Romario (right)              Dives (right)            Goal 4 - 4 Goal          Dives (right)         Totti (right)
5  Zidane (central)             Dives (central)         Save 4 - 4 Save          Dives (right)         Maradona (left)

=================================================================

6  De Boer (central)         Dives (left)               Goal 5 - 4 Save           Dives (right)         Falcao (left)

THE DUTCH WIN IN PENS

Monaco Players                Deportivo GK              Outcome                Monaco GK           Deportivo                                                                                   

1  Fabinho  (right)                      Dives (right)           Goal 1 - 1 Goal               Dives (left)       Rivaldo (central)
2  R Falcao (right)                      Dives (central)        Goal 2 - 2 Goal               Dives (left)       Djalminha (left)
3  Trezeguet (left)                     Dives (right)            Save 2 - 3 Goal               Dives (left)      Mauro Silva (left)
4  Fabregas (left)                       Dives (left)              Goal 3 - 3 Save               Dives (right)    Naybet (left)
5  Yaya Toure (right)                 Dives (left)              Save 3 - 4 Goal               Dives (left)       Valeron (central)

DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA WINS IN PENS

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE & EUROPA CUP FINALS

« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 12:55:53 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wow. No Italian teams in either final. Never thought I'd see it

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Probably Tubby going by past form. He loves fascists.

Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  1st Annual RAWK Anonymous UEFA Champions League Tournament - Managers Thread: Matches, Voting & Subterfuge

Todays's Final Matches:
S Germany Consortium v Dutch Consortium

Feyenoord v Deportivo La Coruna   Europa Final

CL & EL Knockout Draw

« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 04:52:15 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on lord iron anus. A second draft win in the space of 4 drafts for him would be utopia.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there a 3rd place playoff??

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there a 3rd place playoff??

No, I just did not have time to put up the finals images.... Only  Finals, no 3rd place game
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, I just did not have time to put up the finals images.... Only  Finals, no 3rd place game
alright cheers mate

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell. Three of the four teams I picked for these drafts knocked out on penalties. Still, you can't begrudge that excellent Dutch team, even if they do have a dodgy keeper.