Author Topic: PL:Villa 7 v 2 Liv 4’ 22’ 38’ Watkins 32’ 60’ Mo 35’ McGinn’ 55’ Bar 66’ Greal  (Read 12361 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
74 Mo still looks up for it... whilst there are goals to be had he will always play..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
I just realised that this Villa goalie was playing for Arsenal when we lost to them

He's a bloody albatross

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
74 7-2 Grealish  on the break

This is absurd.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Over to Dutch red (sorry mate).
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
74 7-2 Grealish  on the break

This is absurd.

Everything they have hit has gone in, I'm not even surprised.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Everything they have hit has gone in, I'm not even surprised.
He was 1 on 1 and 30 yards clear to be fair.
W

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
78 This is not great.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
78 This is not great.

Yes, plenty for Klopp to consider over the international break.

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
79 First time we shipped seven since 1963. JFK was still president.

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Nice of Klopp to take the pressure off OGS like this #machinations

One way of looking at it.  ;D

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
I mean what can you say, this is worse than school boy errors.

Shambles

Just bizarre to be honest. Utterly  surreal
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
81 Villa sub. Cash off, Elmohamedy on.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
82 Adrian saves from McGinn and Nakamba.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Adrian just broke the covid rule. Let more than 6 in

Fuckiing hell

:lmao
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
We want three!
good to know you've still got a sense of humour

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
84 Jota with a decent header, Martinez saves

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
85 They hit the bar. They actually hit the fucking bar. This feels like someone used to the FIFA controls suddenly playing PES.

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
If nothing else, we are the first team to score against Villa this season.

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
If nothing else, we are the first team to score against Villa this season.

Bloody hell Jill.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan

Bloody hell Jill.

I am trying to think about some consolations here, you could help me out.  :D

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
87 Villa sub. Trezeguet off, Traore on

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
89 It's 11 goals conceded in 4 league games. Compared to 15 let in after 26 games last year.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
90 Milner prevents Traore from making it eight. I'll have you know that I saw Sparta Rotterdam v AZ Alkmaar in the ground today and the hosts came back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4. I thought it wouldn't get madder for a year and since it's been 6-1 and 7-2...

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
90+1 We're just under a minute into three added on

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
89 It's 11 goals conceded in 4 league games. Compared to 15 let in after 26 games last year.

Everyone will go on about the defence, but we attack and defend as a team so we have to look at all parts of the team. Too many of our players were losing the ball and being second in challenges as well. Listening to Klopp after this game will be interesting.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
Everyone will go on about the defence, but we attack and defend as a team so we have to look at all parts of the team. Too many of our players were losing the ball and being second in challenges as well. Listening to Klopp after this game will be interesting.

Oh yes, absolutely. It wasn't meant to suggest that it's only the back four and goalkeeper at fault

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Oh yes, absolutely. It wasn't meant to suggest that it's only the back four and goalkeeper at fault

It's okay mate wasn't implying that you meant that.  ;D

Online TepidT2O

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Still could have been worse...
W

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
Full time. I'm grabbing a pint. Would advice you all to do the same. Remember: these players are the Champions of England and the World. Ciriticism: yes, but keep that in mind

Offline Rush 82

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Never liked Villa - Twats

Offline jillcwhomever

• RAWK Mod
  • Legacy Fan
Full time. I'm grabbing a pint. Would advice you all to do the same. Remember: these players are the Champions of England and the World. Ciriticism: yes, but keep that in mind

And keep off social media.   :o

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Less said about this game the better. There’s nothing to dissect or discuss. We were a shambles from start to finish.

Every single one of our midfielders was terrible. Like proper shit. The defense couldn’t keep our a strong fart and the attacking 3rd couldn’t hit a barn door if it slammed if their faces.

Forget and move on

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

This all the way. Anyone wanting to wallow in this needs their head examined. Have a drink, watch a movie, look at it tomorrow.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Thoughts and prayers.