Author Topic: How are you coping with not going  (Read 16773 times)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: How are you coping with not going
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2020, 01:44:31 pm »
After last night's performance we'd just be in the 'Anfield Atmosphere' thread having a moan!  ;D

Feeli like.moaning anyway as the crowd noise on the broadcast sounded like a primary school playground. Was terrible

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2020, 04:27:00 pm »
Feeli like.moaning anyway as the crowd noise on the broadcast sounded like a primary school playground. Was terrible

Glad it wasn't just me, sounded like the old schoolboy internationals they used to have at Wembley. ;D

At one point I actually wondered if a load of kids were stood outside shrieking.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2020, 09:48:59 am »

I had BT sport extra on so I didn’t have to listen the crowd noise...can’t listen to it anymore. The thouhht of some kid pressing buttons as there’s a shot on goal, a challenge etc. does make the idea comical though

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2020, 10:22:59 pm »
With the recent announcements re possible normality by Easter... anybody else eyeing up Leeds and United away?

We can only hope

Online kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2020, 11:32:24 pm »
With the recent announcements re possible normality by Easter... anybody else eyeing up Leeds and United away?

We can only hope

Nobody knows for sure yet but I have a feeling it will be home fans only at all Premier League grounds for the rest of this season.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:18:12 am by kriss »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2020, 09:20:16 am »
Yeah, I'm not expecting away fans this season either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2021, 11:52:25 am »
Villa away in the cup, then Man Utd away today, and then West Ham away if we were to win today - and I've not been to their new ground before.
All games I'd likely be eligible for tickets and good days out.
I know it's completely different with the draw for 4th and 5th round together, Villa playing their U23's etc, and I know it's not important in the scheme of things, but I'm a bit fed up today, imaging how excited I'd be.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2021, 12:02:37 pm »
I was thinking those Villa and United draws are the best chance I'll have got to get on the away FA Cup ladder.

Shit as fuck

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2021, 12:16:52 pm »
Ahh.... just realised we'd be at home to West Ham, still fed up though.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2021, 03:11:06 pm »
We'd have 7-10,000 there today. Oh my god it would be raucous.

Christ I miss the match.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2021, 07:10:49 pm »
We'd have 7-10,000 there today. Oh my god it would be raucous.

Christ I miss the match.
I'd have been guaranteed a ticket as well, so it was typical that draw came out, this season.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2021, 06:39:48 pm »
Reckon we’ll get back to 2000 before the end of the season?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2021, 09:46:06 pm »
Reckon we’ll get back to 2000 before the end of the season?

Be very surprised

Looking at the league Cup and FA Cup finals for the next test events

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2021, 09:37:51 am »
Missing it badly now. The Premier League is really shite without fans, a soulless place. I'd say 9 out of 10 games I watch are average at best. It's not all down to fans not being in the ground but it plays a big part.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:33 pm »
The winning is easy but the losing when you can't see your mates to have a pint, a laugh and forgetting about the whole day is really really fucking tough right now

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2021, 08:37:13 pm »
Ordinarily today I'd have been in the King Harry at midday for the early kick off and coming out the ground we'd all be singing "Since 1995" after a loss like this, brushing it off.

But sitting watching this crap TV show is just fucking miserable.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #97 on: March 5, 2021, 06:14:40 pm »
https://theathletic.com/news/premier-league-fixtures-fans-coronavirus/aEdZNtsWLmES?source=twitteruk&amp=1&source=twitteruk&__twitter_impression=true

So are they ever going to let us complete this fan update?

They'll probably let us complete fan update in the summer before next season. The only reason I can think of as to why we haven't been able to do it yet is that the ticket office can't do it during a lockdown, as some people will want to do fan update in person (I'm not sure if the TO is open or not, or whether doing fan update at the TO would be classed as essential). Anyway, there's no rush really, as they will keep the criteria the same for Palace (if there are fans) as it was in December. 

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #98 on: March 8, 2021, 08:53:05 pm »
When we do get back, we're going to need helpers and assistance all over the Kop. Who for instance, is going to go and get me a bevvy, when for the last 12 months, I've only ever had to walk to the fridge and back?

Can I go the match in slippers and a dressing gown?

Can I bring a Pouffe cushion?

Nibbles? No Bombay mix and there will be murders.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2021, 03:02:49 pm »
When we do get back, we're going to need helpers and assistance all over the Kop. Who for instance, is going to go and get me a bevvy, when for the last 12 months, I've only ever had to walk to the fridge and back?

Can I go the match in slippers and a dressing gown?

Can I bring a Pouffe cushion?

Nibbles? No Bombay mix and there will be murders.

My legs have pretty much forgotten how to work so I'm not sure how I'll manage 90 minutes standing on the Kop without a little sit down at several intervals. Might need to split the match up into smaller sections to be honest.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2021, 12:03:34 pm »
My legs have pretty much forgotten how to work so I'm not sure how I'll manage 90 minutes standing on the Kop without a little sit down at several intervals. Might need to split the match up into smaller sections to be honest.
  maybe press 'Pause'  for a couple of minutes while you have a sit down and restart when refreshed  ;)