Author Topic: The Alternative Premier League Table 2020-21  (Read 73337 times)

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Alternative Premier League Table 2020-21
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2021, 07:57:16 pm »
Eeeee! Turned out nice again!

No team was going to be more tired and more affected by that tiredness than us. The more tired you are the more injuries you get, the more injuries you get the more games the rest of the squad have to play, the more they play the more tired they get and the more injuries you get and so on and so on.

Only thing we really need is probably an extra midfielder with a few more goals in him. Someone to replace Ox when he's injured.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #401 on: May 31, 2021, 05:10:26 pm »
My thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread again this season. It is one of the highlights of the site for me.

This season I even appreciated the furlough break that Prof and others took. I think seeing the graphs plummet during the middle part of the season would have been bad for my health. Seeing the final positions, though, now that's something to enjoy! Proud of everyone associated with the club when I reflect on how much has been achieved, despite the horrible setbacks.

Yes couldn't agree more. Thanks for all the work and insight, its fair to say I'm a APLT Ultra ....
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Prof

• fessor Yaffle. Full tosser.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • The Alternative Premier League Table
« Reply #402 on: May 31, 2021, 08:13:36 pm »
Thanks everyone for following along again this season and for all of you who have added a bit more to the thread with discussion and other sets of data etc.

It's been difficult at times to keep up with it with the strange fixture lists and the feeling that the season was basically done in January, so apologies for letting the updates slip.  It's the first season I've done that so hopefully my usual reliability will come back next season.

See you all in a new thread soon.   :wave

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #403 on: May 31, 2021, 09:18:09 pm »
Thanks everyone for following along again this season and for all of you who have added a bit more to the thread with discussion and other sets of data etc.

It's been difficult at times to keep up with it with the strange fixture lists and the feeling that the season was basically done in January, so apologies for letting the updates slip.  It's the first season I've done that so hopefully my usual reliability will come back next season.

See you all in a new thread soon.   :wave
Have a good few weeks off this summer, Prof! The preseason is around the corner. :)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."