Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 1845128 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #16000 on: March 11, 2023, 10:00:57 am »
Ricarlson ending up at Madrid after failing at Everton, then failing at Tottenham would be maybe the greatest example of failing upwards I’ve ever seen in my life
;D

He is shite.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #16001 on: March 11, 2023, 11:51:59 am »
;D

He is shite.

Just shows how bad Anthony has been when many consider him the Poundland version of Richie-la. ;D

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #16002 on: March 17, 2023, 07:36:48 am »
Real Madrid have already secured Endrick for the summer of 2024, and they will be no doubt positioning themselves to trigger Haaland's release clause, when it becomes effective in the summer of 2024. I doubt they will spend any money on Richarlison, but I can see them taking him on loan next season ...
Spurs won’t loan him out

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16003 on: March 29, 2023, 03:55:33 pm »
Saudi Arabia want Khéphren Thuram, according to The Athletic.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #16004 on: March 30, 2023, 09:11:24 am »

Would be a smart signing for them, or us.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #16005 on: April 8, 2023, 01:27:11 pm »
 Mbappe’s contract runs until the summer of 2024 and includes a one-year option to extend until 2025, but that must be triggered before June 30 and only Mbappe has the power to do so.

https://archive.ph/Gueh3

Wow, handing over that much power is insane
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16006 on: April 8, 2023, 01:30:48 pm »

Would be disappointing if he went there.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16007 on: May 3, 2023, 03:01:06 pm »
Imagine John Henry's surprise when Jude Bellingham cost £100 million!

Imagine his further surprise when Real Madrid ended up paying it!

And all those journalists selling clicks on Liverpool's "interest" in JB, imagine how surprising this all is and how much of a time well spent.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16008 on: May 3, 2023, 03:01:55 pm »
The Saudis want Raphinha for 80 million apparently :lmao

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16009 on: May 3, 2023, 03:03:22 pm »
The Saudis want Raphinha for 80 million apparently :lmao

That will be their basic opening offer for all players moving forward now.

If the market was fucked before, we might need to think of another word for what it's about to become.

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16010 on: May 3, 2023, 03:07:33 pm »

Imagine his further surprise when Real Madrid ended up paying it!

And all those journalists selling clicks on Liverpool's "interest" in JB, imagine how surprising this all is and how much of a time well spent.

I just can't believe Ivan Schwackoff from twitter wasn't genuine, I don't know what to believe anymore

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16011 on: May 3, 2023, 03:20:34 pm »

Well, all the reports suggest that only the wages for the player and the "agent" fee for his father have been agreed so far. We are yet to see how much will Dortmund get, as those negotiations have just started ...

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #16012 on: May 3, 2023, 03:54:22 pm »
Well, all the reports suggest that only the wages for the player and the "agent" fee for his father have been agreed so far. We are yet to see how much will Dortmund get, as those negotiations have just started ...

Exactly my thoughts, so will be interesting how Madrid expect to try and manoeuvre Dortmund into accepting the smaller fee. Madrid are quick to trumpet that the player turned down more money from Man City, but without a release clause Dortmund drive a hard bargain. Agreeing a fee was always going to be the hard part.

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16013 on: May 3, 2023, 04:07:20 pm »
Qatar want Mbappe, Coman and Camavinga at utd  ;D
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16014 on: May 3, 2023, 04:10:25 pm »
Also I think Bellingham has chosen Madrid but no way are Dortmund accepting less than £100m for him. No chance
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16015 on: May 3, 2023, 04:53:01 pm »
Also I think Bellingham has chosen Madrid but no way are Dortmund accepting less than £100m for him. No chance

But, I thought he was besties with Trent and Hendo  ;)

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16016 on: May 3, 2023, 04:54:15 pm »
Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
News #Bellingham: Yes, talks between him and Real Madrid are going well and it’s advanced as per
@marca

We‘ve been told a few minutes ago: #BVB didn’t receive an offer from Real Madrid yet. No negotiations between Dortmund and Real Madrid at this stage. BVB will demand between €120-150m.

@Sky_Jesco

@SkySportDE
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

That's a lotta dollar.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16017 on: May 3, 2023, 04:55:06 pm »
Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
News #Bellingham: Yes, talks between him and Real Madrid are going well and it’s advanced as per
@marca

We‘ve been told a few minutes ago: #BVB didn’t receive an offer from Real Madrid yet. No negotiations between Dortmund and Real Madrid at this stage. BVB will demand between €120-150m.

@Sky_Jesco

@SkySportDE
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

That's a lotta dollar.

A lot of dollar they won't get, thats their asking price he'll probably end up going for a good bit less.

Online Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #16018 on: May 3, 2023, 04:55:27 pm »
Marca talking out their collective arses/dreaming with their €100m price. Dortmund will clean them out.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16019 on: May 3, 2023, 04:55:53 pm »
Marca talking out their collective arses/dreaming with their €100m price. Dortmund will clean them out.

I think it'll be closer to 100m.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #16020 on: May 3, 2023, 05:02:48 pm »
Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
@marca

@Sky_Jesco

@SkySportDE
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

That's a lotta dollar.

Mad how teams and players seem to be happily ‘openly negotiating’ before any agreements between clubs.  Just seems so off. Same happened with Bayern and Mane, he’d long agreed a deal and contract with them while still employed by Liverpool. Yet not a problem to anyone apparently!

It’s shit for the selling club as they have no hand to play, he’s going to Madrid, no one else is buying him. It’ll be like with sancho, I doubt BVB will get the price they put out there. They may want 130m or whatever, they’ll not get near it. 

Online Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #16021 on: May 3, 2023, 05:05:43 pm »
I think it'll be closer to 100m.

Dortmund have no reason to lower whatever their price will be

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16022 on: May 3, 2023, 05:16:27 pm »
Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
@marca

@Sky_Jesco

@SkySportDE
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

That's a lotta dollar.

So, the reported €100 million was always wishful thinking from the Spanish press. The price has been set months ago: €120 million upfront, with further €30 million in incentives ...

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16023 on: May 3, 2023, 06:04:35 pm »
Objectively, Madrid is a great move for Bellingham.

He's still only a nipper. Gets probably a UCL semi-final every year for four years, wins the league title every second year or so, gets to live in Madrid, get paid a fortune, gets to play with some great veterans and some great young players, then still has his pick of clubs if and when he wants to come back to England (including us, which moving to City would preclude).

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16024 on: May 4, 2023, 02:10:47 am »
So, the reported €100 million was always wishful thinking from the Spanish press. The price has been set months ago: €120 million upfront, with further €30 million in incentives ...

Real Madrid's large influx of cash reserves, €425 million, means they have plenty of dry powder on hand for any acquisition that meets their eye.

Hence why BvB have every right to ask them to cough up for what they want.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16025 on: May 4, 2023, 07:12:22 am »
Hence why BvB have every right to ask them to cough up for what they want.

How have Madrid gone from massive debt to having cash reserves of €425 mill?

And stadium rennovations at €800 million.

Truly, they are magicians who should run the World economy. 🎩 🕵️

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16026 on: May 4, 2023, 10:39:54 am »
How have Madrid gone from massive debt to having cash reserves of €425 mill?

And stadium rennovations at €800 million.

Truly, they are magicians who should run the World economy. 🎩 🕵️

They are the original sportswashers, they are brilliant at this ...

Online jedimaster

• Kopite
« Reply #16027 on: May 4, 2023, 11:18:03 am »
We make a bid of around 100m euros for Bellingham, Dortmund come back to us asking for 30m more. The gap is too big and we pull out.
Madrid make a bid of around 100m euros, Dortmund come back asking for 30m more and they pull out.
Jude doesn't want to go to City and they are worried about putting in such a massive bid anyway with the looming financial charges against them.
Jude signs a new contract with Dortmund with a 100m buyout clause.
We sign him in June 2024. Happy days.

Is it naive to still hope that things will go like this? Clutching at straws but hey....
We do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16028 on: May 4, 2023, 11:46:44 am »
We make a bid of around 100m euros for Bellingham, Dortmund come back to us asking for 30m more. The gap is too big and we pull out.
Madrid make a bid of around 100m euros, Dortmund come back asking for 30m more and they pull out.
Jude doesn't want to go to City and they are worried about putting in such a massive bid anyway with the looming financial charges against them.

Is it naive to still hope that things will go like this? Clutching at straws but hey....
I think there was some hesitation from his camp as well so we've simply moved on. I'd love to sign him but it's not on the cards. #Prayforroyhendosbileduct

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16029 on: May 4, 2023, 11:58:59 am »

Nah, we are not going to pay the €400,000 per week wages Real Madrid are offering, plus the hefty agent (father) signing-on fee. That would bring his wages in the €500,000+ per week range, plus the €150 million transfer fee ...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #16030 on: May 4, 2023, 12:06:05 pm »
Nah, we are not going to pay the €400,000 per week wages Real Madrid are offering, plus the hefty agent (father) signing-on fee. That would bring his wages in the €500,000+ per week range, plus the €150 million transfer fee ...

But we had the funds to pay Mbappe that kind of money?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online jedimaster

• Kopite
« Reply #16031 on: May 4, 2023, 12:28:44 pm »
I think there was some hesitation from his camp as well so we've simply moved on. I'd love to sign him but it's not on the cards. #Prayforroyhendosbileduct

Oh Jude, the chance to play for Liverpool with the Kop cheering you on and working with Klopp won't come around again.

If and when he would leave Madrid the only clubs that could afford to buy a top player from Madrid in their prime would be the oil clubs. Whereas Liverpool to Real Madrid is a well travelled path.
We do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16032 on: May 4, 2023, 01:05:10 pm »

Did you think he was coming here to play for a packet of crisps? Like seriously, what did you think he would demand?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16033 on: May 4, 2023, 01:18:37 pm »
Did you think he was coming here to play for a packet of crisps? Like seriously, what did you think he would demand?

He was going to pay us for the privilege of playing for Liverpool, duh.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16034 on: May 4, 2023, 01:25:43 pm »

Covering himself after claiming for AGES he was joining us.

Just like I pointed out to him it wasnt going to happen due to prices.

We were clearly after him but backed away and we've made ourselves look daft waiting around, but it is probably the right thing to do.

This should be a lesson to not get caught out in future.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16035 on: May 4, 2023, 01:26:00 pm »
He was going to pay us for the privilege of playing for Liverpool, duh.

Its mad, the surprise with some people that a player due to cost £100m plus would demand wages similar to players of that profile. If those figures are true then its around £350-375k a week, which is about right compared to other players of that level/cost. Then, shock horror, a agents fee.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16036 on: May 4, 2023, 01:42:51 pm »
But we had the funds to pay Mbappe that kind of money?
You are a silly Billy, Lebron James and Nike were paying for Mbappe.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16037 on: May 4, 2023, 02:40:28 pm »
Oh Jude, the chance to play for Liverpool with the Kop cheering you on and working with Klopp won't come around again.

If and when he would leave Madrid the only clubs that could afford to buy a top player from Madrid in their prime would be the oil clubs. Whereas Liverpool to Real Madrid is a well travelled path.

I actually think the reverse. Going to Madrid leaves the faint hope of him playing for Liverpool later in his career. Joining City kills it stone dead. You can imagine him doing 4 years at Madrid then being able to determine what he wants to do next.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16038 on: May 4, 2023, 03:00:54 pm »

Well, there is a difference between a packet of crisps, and €500,000+ per week. Bellingham has certainly decided to go for the big money even before he turns 20, and so is his father, who is his agent. Now that we know that, I couldn't care less about him ...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16039 on: May 4, 2023, 03:03:46 pm »
I actually think the reverse. Going to Madrid leaves the faint hope of him playing for Liverpool later in his career. Joining City kills it stone dead. You can imagine him doing 4 years at Madrid then being able to determine what he wants to do next.

The only way that he returns to England is if he flops at Real Madrid, and then we won't consider him at €500,000+ per week ...