Author Topic: Question For New User  (Read 291 times)

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Believer
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Question For New User
« on: March 21, 2020, 01:37:19 PM »
Hi guys, my mate has just signed up and is keen to get posting but mostly in Flagpole Corner. As a new poster he doesn't yet have access to this forum and asked me how many posts he needs to be able to be able to reply in there.

I can't seem to find a guide or on how it works and I've been here too long to remember how long it took for myself!

How does it all work again...?  ;D
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Online Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
Re: Question For New User
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 01:43:44 PM »
I think it's somewhere between 10 and 50, but if he's a friend of yours then I imagine this would be increased to 500+.

Online Just Elmo?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 01:48:08 PM »
Hi guys, my mate has just signed up and is keen to get posting but mostly in Flagpole Corner. As a new poster he doesn't yet have access to this forum and asked me how many posts he needs to be able to be able to reply in there.

I can't seem to find a guide or on how it works and I've been here too long to remember how long it took for myself!

How does it all work again...?  ;D

I had to pretend to be interested in football for a while to get enough posts to be allowed in FC.  :P

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Believer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 02:08:02 PM »

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 02:16:55 PM »
Send him round to Chops mate.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Believer
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 02:59:38 PM »
I think it's somewhere between 10 and 50, but if he's a friend of yours then I imagine this would be increased to 500+.

;D

I thought friend's of Durl would get VIP access and a red (and white) carpet.

Ahhh right okay. Shall I basically tell him to spam the main forum for a bit then?  :D
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 04:44:29 PM »
In light of there not actually being any football, we might have to relax that.

Offline Claire.

• The Don. Giving it up for Lents. Too bright for most RAWK users. Getting antsy.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 04:58:25 PM »
Okay think it's sorted now.