Poll

Which Team wins in a fight to the death?

Defacto
5 (29.4%)
Betty Blue
8 (47.1%)
Something Worse
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: The Kick Ass Draft - QF2 - Defacto vs. Betty Blue vs. Something Worse  (Read 823 times)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Team Defacto

Vegeta

- One of two strongest beings in all of the galaxies. The only one that can match his God level power is Goku, nothing and no one else can come close. Been destroying planets since he was a baby, which was 200 years ago.

Transport: Garganta

- The void created between the living and the dead world, that allows one to travel and move within the two worlds at will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE2mPQEk-2I

Vegeta
Geralt of Rivia
John Wick
Deadpool
Wonder Woman
Garganta

vs.

Team Betty Blue

Rick Sanchez - Team Leader

The smartest man in the universe. He will do anything to prove a point and if that point is eliminating an entire team of superbeings to show how superior he is then you can be damn sure he will make that happen. And since Rick was my first pick, he's had a week to plan the downfall of each and every one of them.

* genius level intellect * completely insane * close to zero morality * fourth wall awareness * mastery of manipulation * trash-talking * strategic mastermind * combat and fighting skills * marksmanship *

Darkseid

The power behind my team. He has gone toe-to-toe with the entirety of the Justice League, bringing the likes of Superman, Flash, and Wonder Woman to their knees. He's also a genius, can move shit with his mind, and shoots motherfucking lasers from his eyes.

* invulnerability * super strength * super speed * teleportation * telekinesis * telepathy * mind control * healing * size alteration * omega beams *

Mr Bean

The luckiest man in the universe. I know you all think this is a joke pick, but Bean is my wildcard. Completely unpredictable. He could do anything out there. No-one will know his next move, least of all him.

* quite possibly invulnerable * extremely lucky * once headbutted the queen *

The Silver Surfer

Come on, this guy is silver and rides a surf board in space. What's not to love. He's also one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe thanks to the Power Cosmic which grant him yada yada yada see below. Oh and if you really piss him off he can even create black holes. Good luck fighting that.

* superhuman strength * speed * immortality * flight * invulnerability * force fields * time travel * intangibility * energy absorption * matter manipulation * interdimensional travel *

Raiden

The God of thunder (one of many it seems). His control over lightning allows him to create ranged attacks from anywhere. He's also an immortal God and a martial arts master, who can teleport and decapitate people like a flying cannonball. Plus he's thousands of years old, so he's probably wise and shit.

* immortality * martial arts mastery * electrokinesis * healing * levitation * teleportation *

The Magic School Bus

Underestimate this transport at your peril. Not only can it travel in time, but unlike the TARDIS it has a working chameleon circuit. You see that bus shaped tree over there that you thought was harmless? Well, think again. It also has the ability to adapt to any climate, turning itself into a submarine, spaceship, plane etc and includes an on board shrink/growth ray which it can use both on itself and anything else around it. Plus, there's a transmogrification ray so it can turn itself and it's occupants into a bat, a spider or any number of animals. Imagine a 300ft Bean rampaging across the battlefield. Now imagine a 300ft Bean with teeth like a crocodile. The possibilities are endless.

* shapeshifting * size manipulation * flight * time travel * reality warping * gravity manipulation * transmutation * temperature manipulation * duplication * clairvoyance * faster than light travel *

vs.

Team Something Worse

Team Leader - Black Adam

Played by The Rock, Black Adam (The Rock) is the leader of Kahndaq, an ancient magical civilization that would later go on to be immortalized in the movie Black Adam, featuring The Rock as Black Adam himself. As leader, Black Adam (The Rock) protects and defends Kahndaq with an iron fist and superior tactical knowledge. And he represents legendary actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's first foray into comic movies. No piss tier heroes like Black Panther or Iron Man for big Dwayne.

Transport - the Death Star

It's a giant fucking planet with a giant fucking laser. And nobody picked an X Wing so you're all fucked.

Enforcer - Hulk

Hulk fucks everyone's shit up and unlike most Marvel heroes, is quite happy to kill people. And the more you hit him the angrier he gets. The angrier he gets the more powerful he gets, so your only strategy in battle is to not hit him, or hurt him in any way. And hope he doesn't just kill you for the sake of it.

Stealth - T-1000

Literally anybody on your team could be the T-1000, a mimetic polyalloy. He's turn into the floor, kill your guy, then use his appearance to kill everyone else.

Extra terrestrial thread Management - Voltron

A sentient Megazord, who's never lost a fight. He's the vanguard in case the Death Star is napping or something.

God killer - Kratos

He's undefeated when it comes to killing Gods, and has killed Gods in two separate religions. Any deities in this are basically just fodder for the big man.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: The Kick Ass Draft - QF2 - Defacto vs. Betty Blue vs. Something Worse
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 02:52:40 pm »
Vegeta!!!! 
Super Surfer!!!
Kratos!!!!

Three excellent selections... went for Dragon Ballz
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 02:53:13 pm »
I'm sorry Rick :'(

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 02:57:03 pm »
Bow down to the prince of all Saiyans! :D

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 04:18:48 pm »
Mr Bean and the Magic Schoolbus winning a fight to the death, as expected.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 05:57:03 pm »
Think Rick is proving his worth as a top pick in the draft
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 06:37:36 pm »
Bow down to the prince of all Saiyans! :D

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 07:06:17 pm »
Think Rick is proving his worth as a top pick in the draft

Appealing to the "she said she was 18" demographic, should have known.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 09:24:28 pm »
Appealing to the "she said she was 18" demographic, should have known.

That and Giraffe fuckers
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2020, 10:36:54 am »

I think he's talking about Mr Bean

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5QfBhnMFxxc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5QfBhnMFxxc</a>
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.