Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796452 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #25960 on: May 22, 2022, 07:59:31 pm »
Make no mistake about it Villa looked exhausted that final 15 minutes, having to play Thursday night was ridiculous and the TV stations schedule has played a massive part in handing City the title today.

And cost Burnley.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25961 on: May 22, 2022, 08:02:16 pm »
That is absolutely disgusting. Have City got no marshals or something?
Given what's happened recently, you'd think they'd have made sure it couldn't be repeated today.

Yet, here we are with scumbags on the pitch, assaulting yet another player.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #25962 on: May 22, 2022, 08:02:49 pm »
They’re a strange bunch. You win the title and what’s the first things fans want to do, run on the pitch and assault an opposition player, then re-enact the jocks destroying the Wembley goal posts and then sing about Gerrard.  Why not go crazy in the stands and sing a song about your own team? City fans really do belong in League 1.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25963 on: May 22, 2022, 08:03:40 pm »
Given what's happened recently, you'd think they'd have made sure it couldn't be repeated today.

Was just about to post the same. How tone deaf is that? For the pitch invasion to be allowed given the headlines this week and for the fans to go around attacking people after winning the bloody league.

Still, i'm sure us booing a silly song last week is more noteworthy.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #25964 on: May 22, 2022, 08:03:56 pm »

The point is at the end of our game we had marshals all around the ground stopping anyone from going onto the ground. If we can do it why can't City and Everton?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #25965 on: May 22, 2022, 08:07:47 pm »
Imagine we won the league, and the first thing we want to do is assault the opponent’s keeper.  It’s a different game for sure.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25966 on: May 22, 2022, 08:08:14 pm »
They’re a strange bunch. You win the title and what’s the first things fans want to do, run on the pitch and assault an opposition player, then re-enact the jocks destroying the Wembley goal posts and then sing about Gerrard.  Why not go crazy in the stands and sing a song about your own team? City fans really do belong in League 1.

At least that's two games an opponent will be up for against them next season. Add the 2 games against us and that's 4 difficult games they'll have. Spurs usually try against them so that's 6. Another game or two here and there and 30 wins on auto pilot.

No Burnley and Watford to beat 5-0 twice each though.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25967 on: May 22, 2022, 08:12:30 pm »
I say we dock them 3 points as a start.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25968 on: May 22, 2022, 08:13:52 pm »
This is why they don’t deserve success, watch how it’s done on Saturday you classless c*nts!
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25969 on: May 22, 2022, 08:13:53 pm »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25970 on: May 22, 2022, 08:13:58 pm »
Disgusting behaviour by their fans. Pitch invasions alone are cringeworthy self-gratification. Ruined their players’ celebrations. To assault an opposition player in the process is disgusting.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25971 on: May 22, 2022, 08:14:17 pm »
The fucking Guardian going with “Steven Gerrard has claimed his goalkeeper was assaulted”. There’s a fucking video you moronic manc c*nts

Looking forward to the 2000 word Barney Ronay article contortioning himself to say it’s good for the game and actually sports washing is cool.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25972 on: May 22, 2022, 08:15:09 pm »
Was just about to post the same. How tone deaf is that? For the pitch invasion to be allowed given the headlines this week and for the fans to go around attacking people after winning the bloody league.

Still, i'm sure us booing a silly song last week is more noteworthy.
I honestly thought clubs would be on top of this today. So many fanbases have utterly disgraced themselves recently. Thing is, as no punishments have been issued by the PL, it's pretty much given the green light to others to do likewise.

I think much bigger police presence needs to be in place for these end of season games with lots at stake. I was talking to a neighbour yesterday. He's a steward at both Liverpool and the Bitters. He was at Goodison the other night when they invaded the pitch. He said they had no chance of stopping it. They are afraid of getting their heads kicked in by their own beaked-up fans.

Stewards are all well and good with a decent crowd, but when you have thousands who want to get on the pitch, and loads have been openly sniffing lines of coke, they can't do much. At £10 or so per hour, they aren't going to risk a beating for that.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25973 on: May 22, 2022, 08:19:04 pm »
I honestly thought clubs would be on top of this today. So many fanbases have utterly disgraced themselves recently. Thing is, as no punishments have been issued by the PL, it's pretty much given the green light to others to do likewise.

I think much bigger police presence needs to be in place for these end of season games with lots at stake. I was talking to a neighbour yesterday. He's a steward at both Liverpool and the Bitters. He was at Goodison the other night when they invaded the pitch. He said they had no chance of stopping it. They are afraid of getting their heads kicked in by their own beaked-up fans.

Stewards are all well and good with a decent crowd, but when you have thousands who want to get on the pitch, and loads have been openly sniffing lines of coke, they can't do much. At £10 or so per hour, they aren't going to risk a beating for that.

The Premier League like other organisations in football are completely unable to deal with situations that arise in football now. I don't think there has ever been a time when the authorities have been so useless and unable to control so many wide ranging issues inside the sport. Football is just getting ever grimmer and these incidents just underline it even more. 

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25974 on: May 22, 2022, 08:19:48 pm »
The point is at the end of our game we had marshals all around the ground stopping anyone from going onto the ground. If we can do it why can't City and Everton?
To be honest, I think our fans are far better behaved than both of those fanbases. If people really want to get on in numbers, they will. Check out my other post where I mention talking to my neighbour yesterday, who is a steward at Anfield and Goodison.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25975 on: May 22, 2022, 08:26:59 pm »
The Premier League like other organisations in football are completely unable to deal with situations that arise in football now. I don't think there has ever been a time when the authorities have been so useless and unable to control so many wide ranging issues inside the sport. Football is just getting ever grimmer and these incidents just underline it even more.
It's become a free-for-all because no one is held responsible anymore. The game has allowed murderers to buy football clubs in order to launder themselves.

Players can throw pyrotechnics into crowds. Fans can assault opposition players (Goodison in particular). Everton have been given the green light to cook the books by the PL itself. Managers condone illegal pitch invasions.

The whole thing is a shambolic mess, with no one will to take responsibility for anything.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25976 on: May 22, 2022, 08:27:29 pm »
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1528446811735826433?t=wGcX9EQ7QPqgTbc0sFbARA&s=19

3 different assaults on Olsen. Dock them 3 points I say.
that's genuinely  dreadful…

What’s he done to them?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25977 on: May 22, 2022, 08:27:58 pm »
It's become a free-for-all because no one is held responsible anymore. The game has allowed murderers to buy football clubs in order to launder themselves.

Players can throw pyrotechnics into crowds. Fans can assault opposition players (Goodison in particular). Everton have been given the green light to cook the books by the PL itself. Managers condone illegal pitch invasions.

The whole thing is a shambolic mess, with no one will to take responsibility for anything.

Totally.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25978 on: May 22, 2022, 08:29:35 pm »

Football mirrors society. You've got unruly people who don't give a shit because the government don't give a shit and set a terrible example to everyone else. You've got people doing all kinds of class A drugs in plain sight but we still have a phony war on drugs, while criminals cream off millions from the illegal drug trade and stab people to death for territory. 

For a long time the police were on top of disorder but the Tories have decimated the police force over the last decade of cuts (party of law and order) and the ones that remain seem either half arsed, overwhelmed or demotivated when it comes to dealing with the public/disorder. Stewards are young adults earning minimum wage and don't want the confrontation for the most part.

The best example was the Euros final at Wembley. That was a critical situation that could have had tragic consequences. No lessons were learned going into the big games at the business end of the season.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25980 on: May 22, 2022, 08:32:48 pm »

Yep.

That independent regulator can’t come soon enough.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25981 on: May 22, 2022, 08:37:16 pm »
The thing with all the trouble last week it can be passed off as a 'football problem' rather than an Everton problem or a Man City problem and gets lost in the noise.

With us, it's always a Liverpool problem, no matter what the offence.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25982 on: May 22, 2022, 08:37:26 pm »

Unfortunately, that is 100% spot on ...

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25983 on: May 22, 2022, 08:39:52 pm »

Lets not forget Ronaldo and that kids phone. Players and fans are getting away with absolute murder. What has happened to Richarlison!!?? Just seems like they are "investigated" but nothing ever comes of it. It wasnt long ago that MUFC fans stormed Old Trafford and got a game postponed!!!  Absolutely nothing,

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #25984 on: May 22, 2022, 08:40:11 pm »

'Robin Olsen allegedly assaulted numerous times whilst leaving Etihad pitch':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/E4GwVz7Ojwg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/E4GwVz7Ojwg</a>

'"Idiots. Scumbags. Disgrace." | Neville and Keane share disgust over alleged assault on Olsen':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eOuNOU0ftko" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eOuNOU0ftko</a>

^ a bit rich from the the man who attempted to justify a riot at Old Trafford. Vile behaviour from the City fans who attacked Villa' Olsen.

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline calvin

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25985 on: May 22, 2022, 08:46:32 pm »
Pep's reaction when he was told about the attack on Bein Sports. A look of disgust at the question and then stormed off. Classy..

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25986 on: May 22, 2022, 08:47:28 pm »
Pep's reaction when he was told about the attack on Bein Sports. A look of disgust at the question and then stormed off. Classy..

Really? wow

that's quite newsworthy. In a just world, we'd see sport headlines about it...

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25987 on: May 22, 2022, 08:47:33 pm »
They might have won the lottery, but they're still small time thugs.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25988 on: May 22, 2022, 08:47:53 pm »
The game is becoming lawless and there is no leadership. So many things lately, something needs to be done or the game is done. Despotic states owning clubs, fans attacking players and managers, throwing pyrotechnics at the pitch and city fans apparently throwing them at Villa fans today. Richie throwing one into crowd. Officials are fucking garbage /cheats. Clubs taking the piss breaking financial rules. Pitch invasions becoming more common. And not one punishment has so far been given out. The authorities are so weak. They need to grow a pair and start sorting this mess out.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25989 on: May 22, 2022, 08:51:16 pm »
Second goal was a joke from every Villa player involved.

Congrats to City. Knocked out of every cup, pushed to the last second by us, having won two of the cups and in the final of the other. All that money spent. One for the romantics.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 08:52:53 pm by Clint Eastwood »

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25990 on: May 22, 2022, 08:51:58 pm »

The increasing number of pitch invasions is going to end up being a cheap way for the tories to distract from all their failings, get the likes of the mail etc to convince their readers that something needs to be done and next thing you know we are back to the bad old days of caging in the fans like animals.  :(

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25991 on: May 22, 2022, 08:53:14 pm »
Horrible.

The league has been given enough chances to do something about it. If they don't, then they need to be got rid of.

Offline calvin

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25992 on: May 22, 2022, 08:54:00 pm »
Really? wow

that's quite newsworthy. In a just world, we'd see sport headlines about it...

I should have added he gave a very sarcastic 'I'm sorry', before the storm off. No wonder fans and the public at large are acting like this when leaders in government and sport etc.. are acting like idiots and engaging in or ignoring abhorent behaviour..

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25993 on: May 22, 2022, 08:55:04 pm »
He'll be jibbed off within a couple of years, to be replaced by yet another 100 million player. But you're absolutely correct, the desperation to make the comparison is quite hilarious, but he's got about as much talent as Beckham's left foot
Agreed. He was a vanity buy. Average player and not better than anything they didn't already have. Will play less next season with Haaland in.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25994 on: May 22, 2022, 08:55:13 pm »
The cat's out the bag now with evil states being allowed to hollow out Premier League clubs and use them for their propaganda. The only solution is to refuse to celebrate it in anyway. No "well I don't like what they represent but you have to give it to them." Make their players pariahs. Let them lift their cups but don't celebrate them as "hall of famers" or "among the best sides ever." Play for them or manage them and you have blood on your hands.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25995 on: May 22, 2022, 08:56:21 pm »
I actually feel sorry for them. They are irrelevant.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25996 on: May 22, 2022, 08:59:22 pm »
They literally have won the "we stopped Liverpool from winning the league" trophy.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25997 on: May 22, 2022, 08:59:58 pm »
I actually feel sorry for them. They are irrelevant.

Mad isnt it. No one wanted us to win it because they hate us. No one gives a fuck about them lol

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25998 on: May 22, 2022, 09:03:11 pm »
Mad isnt it. No one wanted us to win it because they hate us. No one gives a fuck about them lol
Let them enjoy their hollow success. On to number 7 :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25999 on: May 22, 2022, 09:12:04 pm »
Anything these c*nts "win" is tainted, they are the Lance Armstrong of football, cheating c*nts

We're off to Paris you fucking no mark c*nts, hope you enjoy it while you finger yer sisters you murdering regime loving fucking scum
Jurgen YNWA