Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2808542 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Looks like Phil Foden found a team to play with on Formby Beach. Finally got a game

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/02/phil-foden-manchester-city-physical-distancing-guidelines-formby-beach

To be honest, the rules are quite vague right now. I can understand why they might have
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
To be honest, the rules are quite vague right now. I can understand why they might have
Can you imagine how Pep must feel? He's lost his mother to the Covid-19 and these selfish pricks are behaving like this?
( Foden may have a case if they were maintaing social distance, but that's almost impossible to guarantee at the beach.  Kyle though ....)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
Looks like Phil Foden found a team to play with on Formby Beach. Finally got a game

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/02/phil-foden-manchester-city-physical-distancing-guidelines-formby-beach

I'm amazed anyone recognised the Lesser Spotted Foden.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
According to the Mirror City may have to wait until two months to hear the result of their court case over whether they can compete in the Champions League next season. That could really mess things up for them.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

this is a parody isn't it?
surely?
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Hooray!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Isn't that advert/skit almost 2 years old now? How are people just seeing it?

Regardless - it's great that it still makes people laugh. It really is comical.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Doesn’t Klopp live right by Formby beach? Chance encounter?

Not that we need the little E.T. Lookalike.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
surely?

Hooray!

You've not seen it? You should watch the whole thing, if you can bear sitting through it. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
surely?

Hooray!

It was never intended for a UK audience. Etisat I think wanted it for the far East.

Pretty stupid that a large telecommunications company didn't think others would see it

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4

If you want the link for it.

Can't believe there's absolutely no comments on that ;D Have they been going through deleting them ?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Can't believe there's absolutely no comments on that ;D Have they been going through deleting them ?

Maybe just a another indicator of how little they really matter to anyone.
In spite of cheating and buying all their trophies, no one can actually be bothered, even when they release such a cringefest of bollocks.
Imagine if it was the real Mancs or us?
Even spurs got more shit for that oneclub song and that was just fan made.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
They probably turned the comments off
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
They probably turned the comments off

Well not at the moment

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
 :) Truly wholesome footage from a Manchester older men only water bar.

Offline andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
just seen a little of their protest ( yeah great timing everyones obviously gonna be keen to see THIS protest at the moment) some fans seemed to be unfurling a big banner with words on it, but sky news ignored what was on it whilst speaking to some muppets. our club says we're innocent so we have to believe them yadda yadda.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Arf!

Those are People, not drawing pins.

£8k they spunked on this, while Merseyside schools are making and donating PPE to Greater Manchester.

Reckon anyone who contributed should have their hard drives checked

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Arf!

Jesus, they don't do irony in Manchester!!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Ha wtf is that.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Doesn’t Klopp live right by Formby beach? Chance encounter?

Not that we need the little E.T. Lookalike.

Foden hanging round Formby to get a selfie with our Jurgen?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Arf!

I thought they were pins, until I realised they were people(mancs don't count I know), which then had me doubting myself in why did I think it was a poster on a wall, why was I thinking some shit drawing on a wall powered by WindowsXp?..... more fool me, apparently not. Its a real effort at a banner. :lmao

This, my friends,  is the artistic and cutting edge humour, of your average sad manc gobshite. Its so shit, its brilliant. Block 1892, SoS and all independents, please take note, the bar has been raised. :lmao

What next, Potato Banners?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Those are People, not drawing pins.

£8k they spunked on this, while Merseyside schools are making and donating PPE to Greater Manchester.

Reckon anyone who contributed should have their hard drives checked

:shocked

That is so, so bad.

I honestly thought it was something a kid knocked up on his computer until you said they were people standing there, not drawing pins in a board.  :o

They actually spent money on that?  :duh
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Rick Parry? Rick Parry who’s now heading up the Championship? Good to see he’s involved in stopping City somehow. :D

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Rick Parry? Rick Parry who’s now heading up the Championship? Good to see he’s involved in stopping City somehow. :D

It is their natural level after all.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
They seem to find quite imaginative ways to be even more cringey, which is impressive.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan

He is/was on the investigatory panel, for that reason alone I'm surprised they managed to find them guilty in the first place

Offline andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
Hope they've got permission to use muppet show logo and characters, they might find themselves forkin out more than 8 grand fighting their own law suite.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Not sure if they're on about themselves or UEFA here!

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
State of them.

Be nice if someone put that much effort into protesting their scumbag owners.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Arf!

And I bet that as sooner as that banner was finished, they took to Twitter to call Liverpool fans 'victims'. The absolute weirdos.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
8 grand on a fuckin banner  :butt

Firm of quilts
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Arf!

Wow, that is just insane, nobody cares that much about them and if uefa did have some conspiracy that impacted them, it would be one about keeping more honest and famous clubs happy by smacking down a cheating small club.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hope they've got permission to use muppet show logo and characters, they might find themselves forkin out more than 8 grand fighting their own law suite.

They'll be fine, it is not like Disney who own the Muppets are at all litigious when it comes to defending their interests. :lmao

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
8 grand on a fuckin banner  :butt

Firm of quilts

Looks more like a sheet than a quilt to me, maybe if they put "This is a Sheet" on it it would've been easier to tell

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
I genuinely thought was a scrap of paper until it was mentioned that there were people holding it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
I genuinely thought was a scrap of paper until it was mentioned that there were people holding it.
Me too! What the actual fuck?! So embarrassing.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
City as bullish as ever, really hope their appeal gets thrown out. Otherwise football will become die.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-ffp-appeal-cas-lawyers-champions-league-a9550271.html
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
City as bullish as ever, really hope their appeal gets thrown out. Otherwise football will become die.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-ffp-appeal-cas-lawyers-champions-league-a9550271.html
they were confident the first time and the ‘they’ll get off’ reports were coming from city journos then, so pinches of slat and all that