Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796555 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
This is essentially ‘I know I committed murder and you caught me red handed, but my next door neighbour was driving at 36MPH in a built up area five years ago and only had to do speed awareness so I’d like to be let off please’
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
This.

And the person doing the hacking had to be saying out loud what they were typing as they were doing it.

And a close up of a bead of sweat trickling down the side of the head.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
City are basically going to try and drag us down with them if the ban gets upheld.

What has this historic offence got to do with UEFA's financial fairplay rules though? It's completely irrelevant.

What it might be is a warning to the Premier League in terms of the league punishing them.

What punishment exactly would they want or expect for Liverpool for this historic offence that they settled with Liverpool at the time? UEFA aren't going to ban us from the CL.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:27:49 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
If anyone wants to enter a DEEP rabbit hole of delusional paranoia then step this way:

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/

They reference it as a font of insight on Blueloon and it's easy to see why.  You see while football is apparently fixed for 'international betting markets' a quick spot check of the blog in varying months (from the menu on the right) would seem to indicate that it's only fixed in Liverpool and Man Utd's favour (no explanation is given as to why Utd are still shite) and against Man City.  Bizarre that..almost as if the blog written by a cryarsing City fan

E) Jordan Pickford - Our network released evidences into Everton FC over the criminalised performances of goalkeeper Jordan Pickford (represented by Stellar agents) and the outcome is that Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a new keeper - when betting accounts can be tied to a corruption, fraud forensics is the dominant input

'criminalised'  ;D

I guess they are right on that one, his performances are criminal.

I really hope it isn't true and Carlo sticks with him, one of the game's great entertainers!

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Sparks fly up from the keyboard when sweat drips onto it.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If anyone wants to enter a DEEP rabbit hole of delusional paranoia then step this way:

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/

They reference it as a font of insight on Blueloon and it's easy to see why.  You see while football is apparently fixed for 'international betting markets' a quick spot check of the blog in varying months (from the menu on the right) would seem to indicate that it's only fixed in Liverpool and Man Utd's favour (no explanation is given as to why Utd are still shite) and against Man City.  Bizarre that..almost as if the blog written by a cryarsing City fan

When you see this at the top of the page, you know you are dealing with a bunch of idiots.

We, The Arbitrageurs Of The NeoHyperrealities Of Post-Structuralist Football - Exposing Corruption Since 2006
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
The hacker then hits the return key hard...
And then that little % completed bar on the screen which seems to take longer than a Windows 10 update.

The best example ever was Independence Day.
Advanced Aliens cross the universe, set about wiping out earth, and yet they don’t have Avast free anti virus software which allows Goldblum to hack their computers and install a “virus” or some such  on their system.
A bit like City. A billion Ł global operation designed to crush all opposition brought down because someone was a bit shit at IT security.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It doesn’t matter what most people see hacking as. It’s what the law sees it as. Most cases of hacking involve using valid logins and passwords (or resets). What we did was hacking, plain and simple. And to be honest, I’d much rather we hadn’t.

No, it isn't what we did at all, it is what a couple of ex-MCFC and current LFC employees did and for it to become 'we did' would require some indication or evidence that the club was aware or endorsed their behaviour in this matter.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan

E) Jordan Pickford - Our network released evidences into Everton FC over the criminalised performances of goalkeeper Jordan Pickford (represented by Stellar agents) and the outcome is that Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a new keeper - when betting accounts can be tied to a corruption, fraud forensics is the dominant input

Sigh. The one question I'd have for these idiots is why, given there is a possible Champions League place at stake, would Everton still pick T-Rex if you provided them with such "evidences"?

If you even believed for a slight second Pickford could be criminally corrupted by foreign betting markets then why the fuck would you still give him the chance to fuck it up for a club who desperately need the cash?

He's just shite, nothing more to see.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This is essentially ‘I know I committed murder and you caught me red handed, but my next door neighbour was driving at 36MPH in a built up area five years ago and only had to do speed awareness so I’d like to be let off please’
its Hillary’s emails

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Really hope the punishment is upheld in its entirety, and that it leads to further punishment and investigation by the FA and UEFA.

They need to be punished again and again and again, until they learn to stfu and just get on with playing football like the rest of us.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mr Benn please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 123456789 Benn
No, it isn't what we did at all, it is what a couple of ex-MCFC and current LFC employees did and for it to become 'we did' would require some indication or evidence that the club was aware or endorsed their behaviour in this matter.
This is totally nothing to do with Man City, but seeing that gif of Divock's goal against Everton always makes me happy. What on earth was Pickford doing there?

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Sigh. The one question I'd have for these idiots is why, given there is a possible Champions League place at stake, would Everton still pick T-Rex if you provided them with such "evidences"?

If you even believed for a slight second Pickford could be criminally corrupted by foreign betting markets then why the fuck would you still give him the chance to fuck it up for a club who desperately need the cash?

He's just shite, nothing more to see.

Yeah, this season especially.  It's not like Everton doing their usual "bend over, Blackadder" routine for their manc mates has made a difference to us this year. No team has been within touching distance of us since match week 12.

I reckon Pickford is through at Everton. The only reasons I can think of that he hasn't been dropped is that a) the rest of the team is playing better, minimising the damage he does, b) their second choice is probably worse,  and c) benching him damages his sell on value.

Plus, the lad is too thick and egotistical to deliberately throw a game.

Popcorn's Art

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Really hope the punishment is upheld in its entirety, and that it leads to further punishment and investigation by the FA and UEFA.

They need to be punished again and again and again, until they learn to stfu and just get on with playing football like the rest of us.

This! But we seem to live in a World where nobody is held accountable any more. Cheat, pay people off, done!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Because it is hacking. That’s the right term for it. Gaining unauthorised access in this way is a contravention of S1 Computer Misuse Act 1990. Doesn’t matter if you once were authorised. As a crime it holds up to two years in prison and a Ł5000 fine. That’s why we settled. Let’s not be as tribal as City fans on this, we got cheeky and got caught.
It isn't hacking, it simply isn't.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It isn't hacking, it simply isn't.

It actually is. Hacking is just gaining unauthorised entry to a system, regardless of the manner it is achieved. Using credentials you were once legally allowed to use but aren't anymore is hacking.

The problem is the vast majority think hacking can only ever be some red eyed computer nerd, sat in his grundies in his ma's cellar, attacking the security measures while guzzling cans of Red Bull, so by using the word "hacking" it makes it appear to the world that we did something really underhand. The reality is ex employees used a password they knew worked to gain unauthorised access.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
To be fair, I found a picture of our scouts at the time and it does look suspicious.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.

Great analogy, except I wouldn’t have gone with murder... Maybe embezzlement or stockpiling billions of ŁŁ worth of heroin under the floorboards... and then your stupid cousin rats you out to the cops  without even realising what he was doing.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think part of their defence is going to be 'Look at PSG' so it wouldn't surprise me if they want to try the hacking thing on as well.

They can't argue against the emails just that they were hacked and should be inadmissible. I think that's going to be their argument as well.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’m sorry but it’s only hacking if there was tense 80’s electro on in the room and the only light was the green glow of the code on the screen.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
I presume they are all going on about how lucky they were that all the VAR decisions went in their favour yesterday.......

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I presume they are all going on about how lucky they were that all the VAR decisions went in their favour yesterday.......

They can see right through these obvious attempts by the Cartel to look impartial by throwing them a bone.
Corruption runs deep and Manchester City fans are amongst the best in detecting all the ways in which establishment is trying to block their success.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Good Fowler...

Do some have to talk about the hacking?

The two clubs settled the situation between themselves and signed an agreement.

The case is closed.

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Good Fowler...

The case is closed.

But would a civil agreement preclude criminal proceedings?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

No as they accessing of the systems falls under the computer misuse act and is a crime, but the time and effort and cost involved for what is essentially a relatively small offence would likely stop the CPS from being arsed, they've enough proper crime they cannot deal with as it is.
They'd only be able to go after the individuals involved anyway, as there is absolutely no proof the club itself or senior staff were involved. The MAXIMUM penalty is 10 years and an unlimited fine (this applies to cases of data theft, the 2 years and Ł5k fine punishment is just for unauthorised access offences), but intent is hard to prove. They likely defence would be that they tried the login that they knew existed, got in and then just kept nosing about to see who City were watching so they could look at them too.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan

The two clubs agreed in 2013.

One might think the authorities have had nearly 7 years to bring criminal charges. As there haven't been any, unlikely there will be.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
The two clubs agreed in 2013.

One might think the authorities have had nearly 7 years to bring criminal charges. As there haven't been any, unlikely there will be.

Presumably if they brought proceedings now they'd have to convince a judge as to the merits of why they are doing so, after almost 7 years and a previous out of court settlement.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Smells of a PR team taking the heat off themselves.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Smells of a PR team trying to taking the heat off themselves and failing miserably.

Fixed that for you.

Popcorn's Art

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Good Fowler...

The case is closed.

A bluelooner is trying to link this ‘hacking’ to the Der Spiegel emails suggesting that entry to the scouting database could somehow allow access to the email server  :o
Believer

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Settled in 2013. So could someone point out to me what type of information the former scouts obtained from those MCFC computers and how it helped us please. As it was a scouting database, did we buy any players we were not aware of, magically, as all the wealthy teams follow all the half decent players in all the major leagues and a fair way down as well. At best we would have been comparing info or refreshing the memories of the poached scouts I assume.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:10:18 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A bluelooner is trying to link this ‘hacking’ to the Der Spiegel emails suggesting that entry to the scouting database could somehow allow access to the email server  :o

Plausible if the account they used was either the same as the one who sent the emails, or the user was CC'd in.

More likely their IT security is, like their class, non existent.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Settled in 2013. So could someone point out to me what type of information the two former coaches obtained from those MCFC computers and how it helped us please.

They'd been tracking Suarez, VVD, Alisson, Sadio, Bobby, Mo, Fabinho, Robbo and Klopp
Jurgen YNWA

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
They'd been tracking Suarez, VVD, Alisson, Sadio, Bobby, Mo, Fabinho, Robbo and Klopp
That Million pound settlement must still bother our financial people if that is all the benefit we got, us ending up with those pace merchants and cheerleader.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Plausible if the account they used was either the same as the one who sent the emails, or the user was CC'd in.

More likely their IT security is, like their class, non existent.

I thought the scouting database was a third party system so having access to that wouldn’t give access to anything else on City’s servers
Believer

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
Settled in 2013. So could someone point out to me what type of information the former scouts obtained from those MCFC computers and how it helped us please. As it was a scouting database, did we buy any players we were not aware of, magically, as all the wealthy teams follow all the half decent players in all the major leagues and a fair way down as well. At best we would have been comparing info or refreshing the memories of the poached scouts I assume.

Apparently the "hacking" led us to getting Jordan Ibe.

City must have been devastated, hence the 1 mil settlement.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I thought the scouting database was a third party system so having access to that wouldn’t give access to anything else on City’s servers

I just assume that once logged on they could access any area of Citys system. We have a few different systems at work, including 3rd party systems, I just have a single log on and then access what I need.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:26:10 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’d love to know which players we got as a result of it, especially one that they would have been interested in

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
I’d love to know which players we got as a result of it, especially one that they would have been interested in

They probably ended up at Spurs anyway.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They probably ended up at Spurs anyway.

;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill