Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3461691 times)

Offline Crumble

• It's rhyming slang
  • Kopite
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #48960 on: January 27, 2021, 01:22:43 pm »
Just had a text from my mum. Her and my Dad (70 and 74) are booked in for their vaccine this Sunday. Delighted. 

Seems like they are getting through the cohorts at some pace given that the part of the wirral they're in has a pretty high percentage of retirement age people.

That's good news! My brother lives on the Wirral, he's 71 so should get his invite any day. Unfortunately his cleaner has been bending his ear and he's not sure he's going to accept the invitation. I'm doing my best to set him straight but it's hard work.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #48961 on: January 27, 2021, 01:26:16 pm »
That's good news! My brother lives on the Wirral, he's 71 so should get his invite any day. Unfortunately his cleaner has been bending his ear and he's not sure he's going to accept the invitation. I'm doing my best to set him straight but it's hard work.

What is it about some cleaners? None of the cleaner's in our work place wear masks, despite being asked too but the Council apparently can't make them wear them. One of them has already had covid yet still comes up close to people. I've already had to tell her to social distance, just can't get my head around it. Fingers crossed, your dad listens to common sense.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #48962 on: January 27, 2021, 01:28:39 pm »

The cleaner  :o  Bloody hell mate. I am sure you will set him straight but people like the cleaner, and many others who are uninformed, need to shut up and quickly. He should hear soon though.

Thanks for all the replies. Yup, made up for them. They have been incredibly sensible since this all started but I know how much it upsets them not to be able to see their grandchildren. My mum said it felt like she could see the light at the end of the tunnel now. She actually turned 70 yesterday so it was fortuitous timing. They called for my Dad to go in but I told them previously that Dad should mention my mum and they will probably agree to her going at the same time - which they did. That is thanks to RAWK as it happens, because I read some posts a few weeks ago about people doing the same thing so passed on the advice.

"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #48964 on: January 27, 2021, 01:34:29 pm »
Christ....

Bomb alert at the vaccine factory in Wrexham ....

Let’s hope this is a false alarm

http://www.wrexham.com/news/bomb-disposal-unit-attends-ongoing-incident-on-wrexham-industrial-estate-wockhardt-factory-closed-off-199680.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55822838

Everything crossed.

Perhaps key sites like this should have some military there for a while ? It only takes one lunatic to cause a massive issue for millions
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48965 on: January 27, 2021, 01:43:59 pm »
Christ....

http://www.wrexham.com/news/bomb-disposal-unit-attends-ongoing-incident-on-wrexham-industrial-estate-wockhardt-factory-closed-off-199680.html

FFS.  I really hope this is just some daft false alarm and not some new-age, anti-vaxxer fcuktard deciding to wage a one-person war against Bill Gates' microchips.

What is it about relatives who will listen to some random pleb but have a hard job believing what their own family tells them?  I mean, I wouldn't believe anything my brothers say these days, but they're a pair of d!cks though. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #48966 on: January 27, 2021, 01:45:46 pm »
Everything crossed.

Perhaps key sites like this should have some military there for a while ? It only takes one lunatic to cause a massive issue for millions

Yeah you'd think that they'd have high security at these sites.

Schools will remain shut until at least 8th March.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48967 on: January 27, 2021, 02:01:24 pm »
Yeah you'd think that they'd have high security at these sites.

Schools will remain shut until at least 8th March.

Why the military have had not more say in things is just nuts as the government is so reactive instead of proactive and half the time they worry about how they are polling instead of doing the hard things now. When you see tits in Holland protesting a curfew from 9pm-4:30am, you love to drag the snots home and give them a walloping. That is where the military should step in as if you dont want me to fly abroad with the missus on holiday then I think twice if I was being met at the airport and getting grilled by a sarge. If we can hammer down now then maybe we can enjoy a bit of the summer and if the hard stuff now means 100k more people around next Christmas who can enjoy their families then there should be no hesitation. 
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48968 on: January 27, 2021, 02:05:36 pm »
Christ....

If it is a hoax then they will be responsible for people getting jabs much later and very likely putting many at risk, in hospital or even killing someone.

It's this kind of crime that is similar in its affects to people who have not been wearing masks everywhere they go, they may well have killed people but as you can never directly prove it they will get away with it and just tell them selves after granny dies 'she could have got it anywhere'. These c*nts don't have a conscience so it won't bother them one bit.

If it is a hoax then I hope there is something in the law that can convict them of at least trying to murder people or similar as that is exactly the affects of this may do.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #48969 on: January 27, 2021, 02:19:25 pm »
Those videos are maddening. Denying the existence of a disease his relative/friend is likely to die of because he read about it online. Although it’s easy to get angry at him, does more blame lie with the dangerous idiots pedalling this shite to a wider audience?

Nick Cohen in the Guardian wrote about the malign influence of pricks like Brewer and Ferrari and that prize plum Toby Young
The London Right he called them, spouting bollocks on their radio show.
He highlighted the case of a guy who died from Covid but had been a member of a Facebook group of covidiots. The principal idiot in the Facebook group has been “fighting over the body” claiming that the death wasn’t due to Covid, and spouting all kinds of shite about cover ups because it doesn’t exist.
Edit here is the article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/23/gary-matthews-duped-by-lying-anti-vaxxers-his-death-is-at-their-door

Going back to the video
The incredulity in the doctors voices when that knobhead started saying he was taking him home, and was suggesting vitamin C etc was heartbreaking.
And despite conceding that he might die at home, he says Covid doesn’t exist.

And then the wee shit saying he had an exemption so he didn’t have to wear a mask, but then refused to produce it because quite clearly he hadn’t got one was mind blowing.
I don’t know about the lawyer giving him power of attorney, he should be fucking sectioned
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48970 on: January 27, 2021, 02:23:07 pm »
From the BBC news ticker:

French pharmaceutical company Sanofi announces it will mass produce a Covid vaccine developed by its [Astra Zenica’s] rivals Pfizer and BioNtech

Why call them rivals?! They’re not competing against each other!
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48971 on: January 27, 2021, 02:27:10 pm »
Schools blended learning continuing until at least 8th March is no real surprise. Not sure what will make them safe by that point - teaching staff getting the vaccine by then would make a difference as well as the vulnerable groups as it would mean that students taking the virus with them wouldn't severely harm anywhere near as many people. Staff themselves would be able to have that knowledge that their colleagues are vaccinated and so far less likely to become severely ill as well.

Sending students back again in a wishy washy shove them all in and hope for the best ala September would be a joke.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #48972 on: January 27, 2021, 02:28:40 pm »

TBF they are a business rival in the pharma field, so it does make sense in that regard.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48973 on: January 27, 2021, 02:31:08 pm »
From the BBC news ticker:

The Brexit relic that is Peter Bone was just spouting how well ‘we’ve’ done with vaccine roll-out compared to EU.  Happy to ‘compare’ when suits.  Can’t think of why he failed to refer to Covid deaths.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #48974 on: January 27, 2021, 02:34:48 pm »
Everything crossed.

Goes back to my thought on that video that was linked last night - there needs to be some beefing up of security across vulnerable sites such as these - as its clear that cranks - and that is what they are - are starting to get more extreme in trying to get people to follow their delusional and dangerous rhetoric.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #48975 on: January 27, 2021, 02:36:30 pm »
Schools blended learning continuing until at least 8th March is no real surprise. Not sure what will make them safe by that point - teaching staff getting the vaccine by then would make a difference as well as the vulnerable groups as it would mean that students taking the virus with them wouldn't severely harm anywhere near as many people. Staff themselves would be able to have that knowledge that their colleagues are vaccinated and so far less likely to become severely ill as well.

Sending students back again in a wishy washy shove them all in and hope for the best ala September would be a joke.

The government have always said schools are 'safe', the issue was with all the different house holds mixing, which in my eyes means schools aren't a good place to be if they want to stop the spread of the virus!

I guess the governments thinking is that by the start of March, the main vulnerable groups will have all been vaccinated and had at least 2 weeks or more for the vaccine to become effective within their system.  It's going to be a gradual return for the schools and even if the infection and death rates come down, I don't see schools being back to normal before Easter.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #48976 on: January 27, 2021, 02:36:37 pm »
If they are giving so many people anti biotics, is the fear of antibiotic resistant illness likely to hit us far sooner than already feared? Sorry for such a doom mongering post.
Isn’t the problem with antibiotics, the fact that people don’t take the full course allowing resistance to build up.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #48977 on: January 27, 2021, 02:47:04 pm »

May return...

For me it’s too early.

Because it’s taking 2 weeks for cases to halve and that would mean we would still have bait 5000 cases a day (if my maths isnt out, which it may be).

Given that, there will still be really significant transmission in the community and cases will doubtless rise again.  I’m not so worried about school staff safety as letting the whole  bloody country run out of control again.

Now, the deaths should have dropped a lot by the 8th March, but most in icu aren’t in that group who will be vaccinated so we’re taking a huge risk with their health and well-being...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48978 on: January 27, 2021, 02:47:56 pm »
Goes back to my thought on that video that was linked last night - there needs to be some beefing up of security across vulnerable sites such as these - as its clear that cranks - and that is what they are - are starting to get more extreme in trying to get people to follow their delusional and dangerous rhetoric.

I think up until now nobody thought of the sites as "vulnerable" as nobody considered the possibility that there are lunatics out there who are so far gone as to actually threaten them.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48979 on: January 27, 2021, 02:52:42 pm »

It only takes a phone call though and they have to evacuate, then wait for the bomb squad to get there and check the entire place out.

Maddest thing I've been involved in was at an RDC in Lichfield when some wanker planted a realistic fake bomb. We were all evacuated outside and stood there for hours waiting for the Army to get there from the North West. Once cleared, Plod showed us the "bomb", someone had taken a lot of effort to make it.
Jurgen YNWA

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #48980 on: January 27, 2021, 02:54:40 pm »
FT reporting that the EU are now demanding AZ makes up its production shortfall from UK production, and asking that AZ give permission to publish the contract

https://www.ft.com/content/d814b2dc-a803-4680-b8c4-ffa2a4c370ad

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #48981 on: January 27, 2021, 02:56:39 pm »
Why not just jump in the car when you get a decent forecast for a week or two and head to the west of Scotland, even venture to one or two of the islands. Might be a bit of a drive but unbelievable scenery and sure beats sitting at home. Love my beach trips too and will be heading off as soon as its safe but if you cant find something to enjoy in the UK for a couple of weeks with your best mates family then not sure what you want.

Best time to go is winter
As the locals say
“Nae f*ckin  midgiesl!”
Were were in Glencoe two years ago this month lots of snow and sunshine.
Rannoch Moor -10°C with freezing fog patches with a clear blue sky, is one of the best things I’ve ever seen. Like a real life Christmas cake.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48982 on: January 27, 2021, 03:00:07 pm »
FT reporting that the EU are now demanding AZ makes up its production shortfall from UK production, and asking that AZ give permission to publish the contract

That was reported late last night, Pascal Soriot has dismissed it out of hand, said the supply coming from the UK chain would go to the UK first and “That’s how it is”.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #48983 on: January 27, 2021, 03:01:59 pm »
The 2 best beaches I have ever been to, in the UK or abroad:

Achmelvich Bay, Sutherland

Kiloran Bay, Colonsay:

They are never packed either, especially Kiloran as you can't get enough people on the island to fill it.
The Kiloran one has clearly been photoshopped!

I'm going to throw in the small 'private' island with beach hut bar in Turkey that seemingly you can only get to after eating in the owner's restaurant. Not sure if the UK has an equivalent.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48984 on: January 27, 2021, 03:04:06 pm »
That was reported late last night, Pascal Soriot has dismissed it out of hand, said the supply coming from the UK chain would go to the UK first and “That’s how it is”.

Just to clarify this was the line the EU were continuing to take today, after Soriot's statement.

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #48985 on: January 27, 2021, 03:13:23 pm »
Isn’t the problem with antibiotics, the fact that people don’t take the full course allowing resistance to build up.

It's a combination of things but the main issue is overuse/prescribing.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48986 on: January 27, 2021, 03:13:44 pm »
You're forgetting Debs I lived in Southport for over 20 years, so I know just how stupidly packed UK beaches get on sunny days. Our kid lives in Bournemouth, so I've seen just how packed that gets too. Big difference in Spain is you have a short walk to the hotel and not spend 3 hours in traffic each way.

The queue through Portmadoc as a kid still gives me nightmares

Great news mate.  :wave
I was referring to beaches in Northumberland and Wales where there aren't MCnasties, cafes, shops, amusements or rollercoasters. There's no queueing for those places but I'm not divulging where they are so I can keep them to myself [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48987 on: January 27, 2021, 03:24:43 pm »
I want to go into your little paradise, all those wonderful walks you go on, envious.  ;D
You'd be more than welcome to come over n stay if we were allowed Jill but hopefully by the time we're able to have guests we'll have moved so you'll have to visit us wherever that is.

Good news about 8th March is I'll not be going back to work now before we move.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #48988 on: January 27, 2021, 03:31:51 pm »
I was referring to beaches in Northumberland and Wales where there aren't MCnasties, cafes, shops, amusements or rollercoasters. There's no queueing for those places but I'm not divulging where they are so I can keep them to myself [emoji23]

Maybe no McNasties, but there's a nuclear powerstation up there, which I'd wager is on the coastline for cooling.

"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48989 on: January 27, 2021, 03:37:40 pm »
By time the kids get back to school they would of lost virtually a year.   Do you this government have a plan so they catch up with their education.     

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48990 on: January 27, 2021, 03:42:32 pm »
By time the kids get back to school they would of lost virtually a year.   Do you this government have a plan so they catch up with their education.     

Baldrick had better plans than this shower.

I'm really lucky with my 10 yr old, he's ahead of most of the kids so I've no worries about him. The eldest one is 12 and I the school thinks he is doing well. However, I have friends whose kids are in the same Primary as my lad and they are struggling and the school hasn't really done anything to help them catch up. I don't even know if it is possible to catch up school kids of that age.

My niece is 16 this August, she's missing her GCSE's. She's a bright girl, but we've no idea how this will impact her future.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #48991 on: January 27, 2021, 03:45:07 pm »
The Kiloran one has clearly been photoshopped!

I'm going to throw in the small 'private' island with beach hut bar in Turkey that seemingly you can only get to after eating in the owner's restaurant. Not sure if the UK has an equivalent.
Bottom one's a painting isn't it (Kiloran) ?

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48992 on: January 27, 2021, 03:46:24 pm »
Baldrick had better plans than this shower.

I'm really lucky with my 10 yr old, he's ahead of most of the kids so I've no worries about him. The eldest one is 12 and I the school thinks he is doing well. However, I have friends whose kids are in the same Primary as my lad and they are struggling and the school hasn't really done anything to help them catch up. I don't even know if it is possible to catch up school kids of that age.

My niece is 16 this August, she's missing her GCSE's. She's a bright girl, but we've no idea how this will impact her future.

I worry a lot about my pair.   My 15 year will probably be ok as she’s quite bright.   My youngest has dyspraxia and autism,   She’s really been struggling.   She broke down crying to me last week, that she wants to go back to school.   My ex actually works at the school and has now sent her back.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #48993 on: January 27, 2021, 03:48:08 pm »
My lad skipped last year Uni which was a stroke of luck so he starts in Sept (John Moores so he'll be swanning about Liverpool); 14 year old seems to be doing fine, although a couple of his teachers seem to be struggling with the tech and lesson planning; youngest in year 6 it's not going great especially when you find the kids at school are getting the extra lessons (there's about 50% of his year back at school whereas the 1st lockdown it was about 10% if that)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #48994 on: January 27, 2021, 03:49:26 pm »

There's a great beach at Bamburgh Castle..........we went there years ago in August on a lovely sunny day. Never again - freezing cold wrapped up in overcoats !

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #48995 on: January 27, 2021, 03:57:32 pm »
I spend a bit of each summer in Northern Ireland. On a nice day (once a year or so) the beaches are both lovely and deserted compared to what you’d get in England and Wales. Actually had an unbroken week of sunshine last summer, kids swimming in the sea every day, I made it in once. Will do that again this year and might try and have a few days in Scotland in the way of things have opened up.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #48996 on: January 27, 2021, 04:06:39 pm »
I spend a bit of each summer in Northern Ireland. On a nice day (once a year or so) the beaches are both lovely and deserted compared to what you’d get in England and Wales. Actually had an unbroken week of sunshine last summer, kids swimming in the sea every day, I made it in once. Will do that again this year and might try and have a few days in Scotland in the way of things have opened up.
To quote Billy Connolly, there are two seasons in Scotland, Winter and June ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #48997 on: January 27, 2021, 04:21:31 pm »

Things like this are making me feel slightly better about Brexit.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48998 on: January 27, 2021, 04:24:42 pm »
Today's numbers

Still obviously some lag on deaths to backfill though

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 05:22:08 pm by filopastry »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48999 on: January 27, 2021, 04:30:29 pm »

Fucking hell, that is hardcore.