Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3508595 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: COVID-19 - The General Stuff Thread. NO CONSPIRACY SHITE!
« Reply #10040 on: March 20, 2020, 04:14:55 pm »
they'll actually make things worse by reducing the frequency of trains too as that will make them very overcrowded, although why anyone would use one at peak times in the middle of a pandemic is anyone's guess. If I was working in London and had to go in I'd walk not a chance I'd be on the tube. Idiocy

I live in London and have been at home for the last week. However I’m probably a good 12 miles to my office door to door. If I had to go in I’d have no option but to get the tube at some stage.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #10041 on: March 20, 2020, 04:16:11 pm »
Work have finally sorted working from home so I'll be doing that until further notice from Monday.
Terrific news.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10042 on: March 20, 2020, 04:16:34 pm »
As someone with suicidal ideation since my youth, the rule to limit purchase did seem a bit daft when it came in. As you say, if you were of mind to do so, you just go to a few different shops and buy enough that way. It's hardly an inconvenience to do so.

Anyway, the paramedic family member has just been on to my mum again. He said although paracetamol is being panic bought, they seem to be leaving cold and flu remedies on the shelves even though they also contain paracetamol. So if the locusts have pillaged the tablets, get the cold/flu remedies instead if needed.

Yeah was about to say this. We're fairly well stocked with Paracetomol, but as he said - Night/Day Nurse and the like are Paracetomol based so get 'em while they're not hot!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10043 on: March 20, 2020, 04:18:47 pm »
Neighbour sets up colour system for street

As more and more people go into self-isolation in the UK, people are coming up with new ways to keep in touch with their neighbours.

One man in Ripon, North Yorkshire, delivered red and green paper squares to the other houses in his street.

He wants his neighbours to display green squares in their windows if they are OK, or red if they need help such as medicines or supplies.

His neighbour, Beth Crompton, who posted the photo below, says: "Even if every house has green in the window it's nice when you look around the street to know everyone is OK."

This is an excellent idea, I think.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #10044 on: March 20, 2020, 04:18:58 pm »
Northwick Park hospital in Harrow declares a critical incident as they’re at capacity trying to deal with this. That sounds ominous.

"A senior director at another London acute trust told HSJ: “Given we’re in the low foothills of this virus, this is f***ing petrifying."
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #10045 on: March 20, 2020, 04:20:34 pm »
Work have finally sorted working from home so I'll be doing that until further notice from Monday.
How's your health now Sian?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10046 on: March 20, 2020, 04:21:00 pm »
"A senior director at another London acute trust told HSJ: “Given we’re in the low foothills of this virus, this is f***ing petrifying."

That's in "" - where's the source please?

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10047 on: March 20, 2020, 04:22:27 pm »
Who is carrying on as normal? I don't get this insistence that unless we're told by Boris, we can't follow the necessary steps.

On the pubs and restaurants - there will be a lot of places that have closed their seated areas and are now doing takeaways and deliveries. If people follow the rules for social distancing and wash their hands regularly it means some businesses can continue trading, especially if they arte one of the many without insurance.

We have closed the office and are working from home. So are most of the people we work with. My partner works in one of the London Museums and they are closed liek most others because they assess the risks and the lack of demand and chose to do so.

This thread seems to be focussed on what to do about bellends who can't moderate their behaviour unless told to do so by an authority figure. And even when they are told what to do by the Chief Medical Officer, the Chief Scientific Officer, endess experts, epidemiologists and the pleas of NHS workers on the internet... they still can't behave because of Boris... or the Tories... or something.

The message from the scientists is quite clear: Follow the advice about social distancing and the numbers of dfad go down from around 250,000 to 20,000. What part of 230,000 additional deaths do people not understand when they're making decisions?  I just don't get it.

"Do this and a quarter of a million will die in the UK...  Don't do it and you could contribute to saving 230,000 lives..."

"Ohh... I can't seem to make my mind up... someone is going to have to make the decision for me..."

It is all about mixed messages though Al. Especially from Whitty and Vallance. One moment they are talking about how many people will die the next they are talking about the vast majority of people having a mild illness. They then go on to guessing about how many asymptomatic people there may be. 

It's a shitshow. People need leadership at this time. Johnson can't even convince his aul' fella not to go the pub. We are talking about health and safety here. You don't have health and safety legislation and then finish it by saying that the risks are actually tiny.

For me the problem is threefold.

Firstly we are getting advice when we need action. Secondly the government are creating a situation in which financially a significant proportion of the population have no choice but to risk their lives to make ends meet. Thirdly in a society there is also a fair proportion of people who need protecting from themselves.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #10048 on: March 20, 2020, 04:22:35 pm »
Neighbour sets up colour system for street

As more and more people go into self-isolation in the UK, people are coming up with new ways to keep in touch with their neighbours.

One man in Ripon, North Yorkshire, delivered red and green paper squares to the other houses in his street.

He wants his neighbours to display green squares in their windows if they are OK, or red if they need help such as medicines or supplies.

His neighbour, Beth Crompton, who posted the photo below, says: "Even if every house has green in the window it's nice when you look around the street to know everyone is OK."

This is an excellent idea, I think.
There is a guy somewhere buying up all coloured paper...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #10049 on: March 20, 2020, 04:23:48 pm »
That's in "" - where's the source please?

A major London hospital has declared a “critical incident” due to a surge in patients with coronavirus, with one senior director in the capital calling the development “petrifying”.

In a message to staff, Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow said it has no critical care capacity left and has contacted neighbouring hospitals about transferring patients who need critical care to other sites.

The message, sent last night and seen by HSJ, said: “I am writing to let you know that we have this evening declared a ‘critical incident’ in relation to our critical care capacity at Northwick Park Hospital. This is due to an increasing number of patients with Covid-19.

“This means that we currently do not have enough space for patients requiring critical care.

“As part of our system resilience plans, we have contacted our partners in the North West London sector this evening to assist with the safe transfer of patients off of the Northwick Park site”

The hospital is run by London North West University Healthcare Trust, which has since reported six deaths related to coronavirus, all at Northwick Park.

The potential lack of critical care beds in England has been the major concern around coronavirus, and trusts are currently repurposing wards and retraining staff to try and create more capacity. National leaders have suggested the number of critical care beds likely needs to rise by several times.

One senior director at another acute trust in London, who also saw the message, told HSJ:

A senior director at another London acute trust told HSJ: “Given we’re in the low foothills of this virus, this is f***ing petrifying.

“The thing people aren’t really talking about yet is that we are going to have to quickly agree some clinical thresholds for admissions to intensive care. This is what the Italians have had to do, and whether it’s set at 60 or whatever, we are going to have to do something similar. There’s no way we’re going to be able to scale up to the level we need otherwise.

“The trusts in outer London seem to be hit much worse at the moment, probably about two weeks ahead of the rest of the country. Barnet, Lewisham and Greenwich, Epsom and St Helier, North Middlesex and Hillingdon are all struggling.

“I was in denial about the seriousness of this virus a couple of weeks ago, but not anymore.

“I’m now on calls with commissioners about getting more people out of hospital and into the community, and they’re saying ’yes that’ll be done in the next week’, and I’m on the verge of screaming at them. Things are going completely nuts.

“And there’s a real problem with private care homes refusing to take patients back unless they’ve been tested for covid-19. But that’s not the national guidance currently and there just aren’t enough testing kits to do it.”

A spokeswoman for LNWHT said: “Critical care capacity for patients with coronavirus is being organised on a cross-London basis so that hospitals and organisations work together to deliver the best possible care for patients.

“This kind of coordinated, flexible response is one of the NHS’s strengths but with staff pulling out all the stops they need the public to play their part too, by following the expert guidance on washing your hands, staying at home and using health services responsibly.

https://www.hsj.co.uk/news/hospitals-critical-care-unit-overwhelmed-by-coronavirus-patients/7027189.article
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10050 on: March 20, 2020, 04:25:59 pm »
Northwick Park hospital in Harrow declares a critical incident as they’re at capacity trying to deal with this. That sounds ominous.

Oh bollox, just just round the corner from me...

In the meantimes, shops are packed, pharmacies are packed, fast food chains are full of youths who aren't in school. Happy days.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10051 on: March 20, 2020, 04:27:22 pm »
How's your health now Sian?

Not bad thanks Jim, still got a cough and feeling pretty grim but I'm mainly bored as fuck and looking forward to doing something productive again to be honest. I had today booked off as holiday anyway as I was gonna go dress shopping with one of my bridesmaids (obviously that's not happened) so I've only missed out on four days this week and I'll get SSP, could be a lot worse and I'm in a fortunate position.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #10052 on: March 20, 2020, 04:27:26 pm »
Daughter said that her High School is going to be used as a hospital if things get really bad 😳😲
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10053 on: March 20, 2020, 04:28:37 pm »
So, with all this talk of wearing masks, would this be a bit too on the nose?

I was thinking more like this

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #10054 on: March 20, 2020, 04:29:16 pm »
I live in London and have been at home for the last week. However I’m probably a good 12 miles to my office door to door. If I had to go in I’d have no option but to get the tube at some stage.
think I'd rather walk 12 miles than travel 100 yards Inthe tube Nick but I take your point
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10055 on: March 20, 2020, 04:29:54 pm »
From what I've read they had it in Italy, parts of France etc but it calmed down quite quickly. Seems to be getting worse here.

Looks like you were right about the closing of schools as well  :wave
A week ago, today, we did our last shop - it was a lot busier. But still no problem getting we need and wanted. No panic. Maybe a few more heavily loaded trollies, but some people (with larger families) do that anyway and I may have just been sensitised to the spectacle.

Well, it seemed inevitable (to me) that schools would close and teachers would provide care for the children of key workers.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #10056 on: March 20, 2020, 04:30:11 pm »
There is a guy somewhere buying up all coloured paper...
You watch. Give it 3 weeks and they’ll be wiping their arse with it. From green and red,right into brown. Wont need no sellotape to put that up

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10057 on: March 20, 2020, 04:30:57 pm »
It's the same in eastern Germany. Relatively calm here. Pasta and toilet roll are still in short supply, but everything else is fairly well stocked. People are just going about their business, getting what they need and not being too greedy.
Good to hear.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10058 on: March 20, 2020, 04:31:38 pm »
Pretty sobering stuff but just to address one of the points in that article: those thresholds to intensive care already exist, even in non-critical times. They are very selective before admitting a patient into ICU. The problem arrives when you are introducing thresholds to even basic care as you're so oversubscribed.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10059 on: March 20, 2020, 04:31:39 pm »
Not bad thanks Jim, still got a cough and feeling pretty grim but I'm mainly bored as fuck and looking forward to doing something productive again to be honest. I had today booked off as holiday anyway as I was gonna go dress shopping with one of my bridesmaids (obviously that's not happened) so I've only missed out on four days this week and I'll get SSP, could be a lot worse and I'm in a fortunate position.
:thumbup

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10060 on: March 20, 2020, 04:32:32 pm »
https://www.hsj.co.uk/news/hospitals-critical-care-unit-overwhelmed-by-coronavirus-patients/7027189.article
Cheers :thumbup

North Bank - all of us on RAWK sincerely wish that you will not require the services of said hospital.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10061 on: March 20, 2020, 04:33:13 pm »
My employer's plan is hope for the best. What a mess.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10062 on: March 20, 2020, 04:35:53 pm »
New York State's Gov Cuomo has mandated 100% of workforces have to stay at home now (apart from essential workers of course).

Also all non essential gatherings of ANY size now not allowed in New York State.

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1241038471994769411?s=20

Never been a fan of Gov Cuomo, but his authority and poise has impressed me the last few days.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10063 on: March 20, 2020, 04:36:02 pm »
A friend of mine said that she was in a supermarket when they stopped a number of people taking food out of the food donation boxes.
They should be arrested, paraded in court (with cameras) and totally fucking shamed. And, because I suspect most of them are incapable of feeling shame, give them a lengthy custodial sentence too.

I'm turning into a knee-jerk reactionary over COVID.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10064 on: March 20, 2020, 04:40:44 pm »
Looking out the office window into the car park at White City, it looks quieter today. Aldi wagon just gone in, missus wants me to get some mince so I'll see what I can get when I finish work today.
If you can't get any, perhaps tell her that you used your initiative and sourced an alternative - then present her with a tube of Trebor Extra Strong...  :)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10065 on: March 20, 2020, 04:41:23 pm »
They should be arrested, paraded in court (with cameras) and totally fucking shamed. And, because I suspect most of them are incapable of feeling shame, give them a lengthy custodial sentence too.

I'm turning into a knee-jerk reactionary over COVID.

Nope
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #10066 on: March 20, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »
is there a press briefing today?

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10067 on: March 20, 2020, 04:46:15 pm »
Regarding face masks, I've seen a lot of them lately and I know the advice is that they dont really work, but surely it will prevent people from touching their nose and mouth and if worn with glasses, their eyes?

I'm not going to wear one, but would be interesting to see the rate of infection between a wearer/non wearer in a controlled test

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #10068 on: March 20, 2020, 04:47:52 pm »

Nah, Friday innit.  Early dart.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10069 on: March 20, 2020, 04:48:13 pm »
New York State's Gov Cuomo has mandated 100% of workforces have to stay at home now (apart from essential workers of course).

Also all non essential gatherings of ANY size now not allowed in New York State.

Never been a fan of Gov Cuomo, but his authority and poise has impressed me the last few days.

More presidential than the president.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #10070 on: March 20, 2020, 04:49:29 pm »

Clearly a more in-touch leader than the Orange fucktard.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10071 on: March 20, 2020, 04:50:02 pm »
Another thing to consider is psychosomatic illness.

For instance; before I go on holiday I get really anxious over going down with colds or flu. You know, you save up for your week or two away, so you hope that when they arrive your health is good. Virtually every time without fail I start worrying a couple of weeks out, and by the time I get on the plane I have sniffles and a sore throat and have a bag full of throat sweets and suchlike. Two days into the holiday and the anxiety subsides. Hey presto! No more sore throat or sniffles.

With this virus I think we are all on edge and will focus on any tiny little cough, sneeze, sore throat etc and assume the worst. We may even bring them on psychologically because of the stress and the focus we are placing on our own and our loved ones health. With the lack of testing available it would seem quite natural to worry over any little ailment we start to feel just now.
I think most of us now have heightened awareness of every little twinge, a single cough, mild headache, etc. It is only natural. So, there will be people off work who do not need to be, It is inevitable tough. Hopefully there will better testing in the not too distant future (for testing those infected, and those who have had the disease).

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10072 on: March 20, 2020, 04:51:22 pm »

Yes , Boris and the little one are going to say what they intend to do with people like me, self employed, small business owners, free lance, rent payers...….

But if they cant do that, a rendition of Jerusalem and a reminder of Dunkirk and the Somme should see me through till the next briefing at least.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #10073 on: March 20, 2020, 04:51:37 pm »
I was thinking more like this

I miss the S&M says

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #10074 on: March 20, 2020, 04:52:30 pm »
This is good. Looks at the key things different countries and places have been doing, and their limitations, before then turning back to how the UK and US are trying to do it: https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/20/understanding-what-works-how-some-countries-are-beating-back-the-coronavirus/

Gabriel Leung, dean of medicine at the University of Hong Kong, said measures have largely worked, but the toll is high. And both he and Cowling are concerned people are starting to let down their guard.

“I think we are already beginning to see a little bit of response fatigue among the people,” Leung said, noting it has become apparent over the past couple of weeks. “You see that people are beginning to mix again, they’re beginning to come out again, because it’s been two months already. So how do you still keep alert and keep this up? There is only so much that any population would be able to tolerate.”

One caveat is that the idea that people become 'tired' seems contested, although I think it seems likely with a forever war against a virus where success in containment means no dramatic changes.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10075 on: March 20, 2020, 04:52:39 pm »
More presidential than the president.

for certain!

Cuomo said at the briefing, if people don't like this lock-down: 'blame me'.

He is taking responsibility.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10076 on: March 20, 2020, 04:53:24 pm »
Work just gets better each passing day. We have two of five workers out of the office on Monday. One has annual leave the other one has to look after his kids. So there will just be me, my colleague and our ever stressed manager. But at least they have found us a couple of drivers!  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10077 on: March 20, 2020, 05:00:12 pm »
Hearing a few reports of people from the London area travelling down to Cornwall to stay in their second home. Selfish c*nts.

We've saved some food for them...

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10078 on: March 20, 2020, 05:02:48 pm »
Northwick Park hospital in north London (near Harrow) declares an emergency due to the surge and lack of critical care beds.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10079 on: March 20, 2020, 05:03:07 pm »
What time is Mr Blobby on today?