Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3507935 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19 - The General Stuff Thread. NO CONSPIRACY SHITE!
« Reply #10680 on: March 21, 2020, 01:21:05 pm »
Honestly, right now I give 0 fucks about any of this.
this, some people not understanding how party whipping works trying to win the internet for labour who are doing the total opposite

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10681 on: March 21, 2020, 01:23:21 pm »
They are going to announce help for the self-employed. It’s much harder to arrange than support for employees.

And let’s be honest based on some of the reported shithousery (panic buying and ignoring advice) just offering free money is going to be abused by those c*nts.

We hate the Tories. That’s agreed. Boris is a c*nt. Also agreed. But they are responding to this unprecedented* health crisis in ways that I never expected and passing policies in hours or days that would normally take months. People are saying they’re making it up as they go along. No fucking shit. The constant sniping is getting a bit tedious now.

As for business - Businesses are where most people are employed.  I’m a business. A small business with a few employees with almost no work because of the virus, but we can keep our people on because of the policies brought in over the last few days. We were going to keep them on as long as possible but thought we might manage a couple of months at best.

* and what was the nonsense about him saying ‘unprecedented’ yesterday?

I am happy with what they did yesterday, eventually itll be those businesses that will take on self employed people like me, so I need them to survive all this madness. However, Up until yesterday all the businesses were worried, those measures Sunak introduced eased a lot of the worry, but self employed people are where businesses were yesterday, in the dark, and running out of money. The coronavirus isn't our fault either and we should not be excluded from society, we all pay taxes too. To give us £90 a week and then go on about kindness and togetherness is a massive slap in the face.
Until new measures come in, we cant help but worry, if we have rent and bills to pay and no money coming in. On top of that, those who still have a job, will not self isolate regardless of what virus they catch, the measures in place now are disastrous and will force self employed people to keep working.

Offline count_lippe

• Kemlynite
« Reply #10682 on: March 21, 2020, 01:23:28 pm »

I can't believe Mobile phone providers / whatsapp etc aren't messaging every user every couple of hours telling them to avoid social contact.

They have no problem texting offers for new phones / tablets etc etc

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10683 on: March 21, 2020, 01:23:51 pm »
Why should my mortgage payment be stopped? Or my utility bills? I can pay them at the moment. And what the fuck has my mortgage got to do with EasyJet? 

Step away from the keyboard for a bit Al. Seriously. You’re frying your head mate.

So the government pay peoples wages, who then give that money to the banks and Utility companies who then pay their shareholders dividends. Whilst people self isolating and those that are ill get £94 a week to live on but are still expected to pay rent and their utility bills.

Surely the fairer way is to tell the rich they will have to wait for their money and ensure that every person in this country has a reasonable amount of money to live on for the foreseeable future. They wont do that though because it will let the genie out of the bottle.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10684 on: March 21, 2020, 01:25:30 pm »
Not sure how they would enforce it but there needs to be fines brought in for buying over 2 of any item IMO. For example everyone is limited to an 8 pack of toilet rolls. If someone puts 16 through the scanners they get a fine. It would be logistically tough I admit but I can't see how else people would stop being selfish. We haven't even had a lockdown yet and the shelves are absolutely bare for a lot of things.

The problem is it really depends on family size too.

At mine there is only myself and my GF, so an 8 pack would last the 2 weeks if she stopped using it like it grew on trees.

Where as at her mums there are now 6 adults since her sister and fella moved in since moving back from Italy last week and an 8 pack wouldn't last much time at all. Same for just 2 tins of stuff.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10685 on: March 21, 2020, 01:26:10 pm »
Well, as bad as your situations elsewhere in the world might end up, you "only" have the virus to worry about.

We will have an additional nightmare here in Trumpland, because "Murica!!
----

Gun sales on the rise as coronavirus concerns spread.

At gun stores from California to New York, the American people are stocking up in enormous numbers, almost as if the end was near.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gun-sales-rise-coronavirus-concerns-spread/story?id=69722973&cid=clicksource_4380645_11_heads_posts_card_hed

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10686 on: March 21, 2020, 01:27:54 pm »
Well, as bad as your situations elsewhere in the world might end up, you "only" have the virus to worry about.

We will have an additional nightmare here in Trumpland, because "Murica!!
----

Gun sales on the rise as coronavirus concerns spread.

At gun stores from California to New York, the American people are stocking up in enormous numbers, almost as if the end was near.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gun-sales-rise-coronavirus-concerns-spread/story?id=69722973&cid=clicksource_4380645_11_heads_posts_card_hed

A man has got to protect his bog rolls somehow.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #10687 on: March 21, 2020, 01:29:08 pm »
A Doctor on BBC News saying that there are new symptoms if you are not suffering from the dry cough etc it's being reported more and more people have a loss of smell and taste.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #10688 on: March 21, 2020, 01:32:43 pm »
I can't believe Mobile phone providers / whatsapp etc aren't messaging every user every couple of hours telling them to avoid social contact.

They have no problem texting offers for new phones / tablets etc etc

Don't know whether it was my GP off his own bat or part of being in a specific area, but I got a fair bit of warning from texts about this. Including where to get advice on what to do. Have to be honest though even a text every couple of days and more led to me muting text messages. Point where useful reminder runs into being reminded how little control one has over so much.

One of the ideas they're looking at is stuff like apps which would tell you when to socially distance, where to avoid, who to avoid, when to stay in full stop. Massive privacy concerns to that sort of thing, and it also assumes enough will be able/willing to follow the 'advice' given, but it's where it's looking that things are moving.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #10689 on: March 21, 2020, 01:33:54 pm »

At mine there is only myself and my GF, so an 8 pack would last the 2 weeks if she stopped using it like it grew on trees.

Where as at her mums there are now 6 adults since her sister and fella moved in since moving back from Italy last week and an 8 pack wouldn't last much time at all. Same for just 2 tins of stuff.
Did they self isolate before moving in?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #10690 on: March 21, 2020, 01:34:36 pm »
They are going to announce help for the self-employed. It’s much harder to arrange than support for employees.

And let’s be honest based on some of the reported shithousery (panic buying and ignoring advice) just offering free money is going to be abused by those c*nts.

We hate the Tories. That’s agreed. Boris is a c*nt. Also agreed. But they are responding to this unprecedented* health crisis in ways that I never expected and passing policies in hours or days that would normally take months. People are saying they’re making it up as they go along. No fucking shit. The constant sniping is getting a bit tedious now.

As for business - Businesses are where most people are employed.  I’m a business. A small business with a few employees with almost no work because of the virus, but we can keep our people on because of the policies brought in over the last few days. We were going to keep them on as long as possible but thought we might manage a couple of months at best.

* and what was the nonsense about him saying ‘unprecedented’ yesterday?

Agree on pretty much all of that, and with regards to giving cash to companies the idea is to keep people in some form of employment with connections to their current jobs, to increase their financial security and help us climb out of this mess afterwards.

Personally I would feel a lot more financially secure if I was still with my current employer in some form, either working or knowing I was being paid while my job was on hold during the crisis, than I would be just getting a payment from the state that I know will disappear as soon as the crisis ends.

Its not a party political matter, I believe Gordon Brown was saying much the same as well before the govt announcement.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10691 on: March 21, 2020, 01:34:42 pm »
Surely if you are going to base your strategy on modelling then the less guess work the better. Take London for instance if there had been more testing then surely they would of realised earlier that the capital was ahead on the curve and could of taken action earlier.

My biggest worry though is people assuming they have had coronavirus, have some form of immunity and haven't and put theirs and other peoples lives at risk unnecessarily.

Yes testing at the earliest stages and contact tracing may have had an influence. En mass it probably doesn't currently because we're in too deep. The priority now are key worker staff particularly those in healthcare
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #10692 on: March 21, 2020, 01:34:58 pm »

An 8 pack would last you two weeks?

What the fuck are you doing with it? 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10693 on: March 21, 2020, 01:35:10 pm »

Surely the way out of the bog roll crisis is educating people and explaining why they don't need to panic buy. That isn't happening. The same thing with supermarkets being stripped bare. The problem though is that the supermarkets and the money people are spending in them is one of the few revenue streams left for the government.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10694 on: March 21, 2020, 01:35:32 pm »

One of the ideas they're looking at is stuff like apps which would tell you when to socially distance, where to avoid, who to avoid, when to stay in full stop. Massive privacy concerns to that sort of thing, and it also assumes enough will be able/willing to follow the 'advice' given, but it's where it's looking that things are moving.

See in normal times this would absolutely freak me out but we aren't in normal times. It's hard to put that genie back in the bottle though isn't it. Once the tech is there it's not going away.

With that said, i think measures like this are important.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #10695 on: March 21, 2020, 01:37:21 pm »
Surely the way out of the bog roll crisis is educating people and explaining why they don't need to panic buy. That isn't happening. The same thing with supermarkets being stripped bare. The problem though is that the supermarkets and the money people are spending in them is one of the few revenue streams left for the government.

Educating people makes very little difference when every time they go to the supermarket there is less stock there.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #10696 on: March 21, 2020, 01:38:12 pm »
I kind of get the vibe here that even if B0ris Johnson started raising the dead and healing the infected......the initial response would be that

"...he should have been doing this weeks ago."

Or...

"..he's only resurrecting people and healing them in order to continue taxing the fuck out of them and repressing them once the economy eventually recovers."

If I'd never met the man, nor had any media exposure to him, then the cries of "buffoon" and "clown" would suggest that the person being described in these daily briefings is (in actuality) akin to somebody like Michael Barrymore in his "Strike It Lucky" heyday, or perhaps Freddie Star at his height.

Suffice to say that wherever staunch political "leanings" are in play, emotional objectivity and the ability to assess and portray things (and people) accurately, really takes a hammering. In situations such as these we find ourselves in, the need to be balanced in both mind and emotion (for me) outweighs the urge to be political or tribal.

Granted, the party in power during any "crisis" will naturally imprint some of it's values, philosophies  and methodologies in terms of how it tackles things, but there are also many "no brainer" decisions and strategies which we'd rightfully expect ANY PARTY to adopt in their attempt to manage things for the well being of the country.

So "opposition" at a time of crisis, should simply be the opposition of "folly" versus "wisdom" and of sound leadership versus dithering and/or vaccillating.

If your political party is non-viable as a critical "metric" against which to measure the incumbent, then YOU must embody this "metric" yourself, but to do so, you must be seen to be "wise" and not as vulnerable to folly as the person you critique.

But to call somebody a "clown" or a "buffoon" for example, this must obviate itself to everybody else making an appraisal, and if you are seen to be overstating these terms in comparison to what a true "clown" or "buffoon" actually looks like, then that is not wisdom, it's merely political exasperation driven by the desire for a more rounded and competent leader. 

YNWA

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10697 on: March 21, 2020, 01:38:32 pm »
I know people complaining about panic buying but then completely changing their shopping habits and going in early to do a bigger shop than they normally would

It's normal and understandable to want to be able to get your shopping in but if everyone is doing that it's contributing to the empty shelves as much as panic buying. Not being critical of them, just everyone changing their shopping habits is going to be hard for the shops to suddenly adapt to

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10698 on: March 21, 2020, 01:39:49 pm »
Did they self isolate before moving in?

They didn't really have much choice. Both lost their jobs in Italy with no pay so were facing nowhere to live. He's from the US and her from UK so no help over there and had to come back here and her parents was only place to go. They isolated themselves in their house as best they could.

to be honest I've no idea how much we use but pretty sure we used to buy a 9 pack every other weekly shop. Maybe it was every 3.

I mean the supermarkets are doing their best by limiting the numbers they can buy, but the problem is there isn't enough stock coming in to the stores to supply the demand from people just buying their normal shop, let alone the panic buying.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #10699 on: March 21, 2020, 01:42:37 pm »
See in normal times this would absolutely freak me out but we aren't in normal times. It's hard to put that genie back in the bottle though isn't it. Once the tech is there it's not going away.

Yeah, same here on the freak out. Still thinking it over.

(Illustration and source on spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen what's being suggested)

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10700 on: March 21, 2020, 01:43:28 pm »

An 8 pack would last me months.

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10701 on: March 21, 2020, 01:43:43 pm »
A Doctor on BBC News saying that there are new symptoms if you are not suffering from the dry cough etc it's being reported more and more people have a loss of smell and taste.
This is me. Developed a fever Tuesday, lasted until Thursday when the sore throat and loss of smell and taste developed which i still have now.

I was convinced it was just a normal flu, cold cause i havent coughed once and my lungs are fine, strange.
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10702 on: March 21, 2020, 01:45:52 pm »
This is me. Developed a fever Tuesday, lasted until Thursday when the sore throat and loss of smell and taste developed which i still have now.

I was convinced it was just a normal flu, cold cause i havent coughed once and my lungs are fine, strange.

Me too. Have had a blocked nose for past 4 days with no sense of smell or taste. No fever or cough. Have underlying heart condition, so it's starting to worry me now.
Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10703 on: March 21, 2020, 01:46:01 pm »

You are correct.

We are going to have a choice between surviving this virus but having government tracking us on our phones 24/7, easily with no legal red tape, for the rest of our lives,
OR
dying from the virus because the government won't be tracking everyone enough to round up all the carriers.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10704 on: March 21, 2020, 01:46:07 pm »

To be honest I've no idea how much we use but pretty sure we used to buy a 9 pack every other weekly shop. Maybe it was every 3.

I mean the supermarkets are doing their best by limiting the numbers they can buy, but the problem is there isn't enough stock coming in to the stores to supply the demand from people just buying their normal shop, let alone the panic buying.

If you educate people and tell them how long a toilet roll lasts on average then people will see they don't need to stockpile so may. Bog rolls have a knock on effect on deliveries as well. They take up a lot of volume on lorries so they are exacerbating supply issues for things we actually need. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #10705 on: March 21, 2020, 01:47:58 pm »
Me too. Have had a blocked nose for past 4 days with no sense of smell or taste. No fever or cough. Have underlying heart condition, so it's starting to worry me now.

A blocked nose isn't a symptom of coronavirus and it could effect your sense of smell or taste.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10706 on: March 21, 2020, 01:50:00 pm »
If you educate people and tell them how long a toilet roll lasts on average then people will see they don't need to stockpile so may.

Honestly mate everyone is different with regards to how often they go the loo so it would be a pretty hard thing to accurately educate on.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10707 on: March 21, 2020, 01:55:39 pm »
Wonder if people in more socially deprived areas are more likely to panic buy than those in more affluent areas?  Or the other way around?  Or is it genuinely just random?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #10708 on: March 21, 2020, 01:56:18 pm »
Honestly mate everyone is different with regards to how often they go the loo so it would be a pretty hard thing to accurately educate on.
One thing you can educate on is the amount a person uses when they go the toilet.

I live with four women (wife and three daughters) and they normally go through a roll a day. This is based on using a handful every time they do a number 1.

I have to ask them all to only use 2/3 sheets every time  ;D

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #10709 on: March 21, 2020, 01:57:48 pm »
Wonder if people in more socially deprived areas are more likely to panic buy than those in more affluent areas?  Or the other way around?  Or is it genuinely just random?
I live in Allerton mate and Tesco`s is rammed daily with panic nobheads.

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10710 on: March 21, 2020, 01:59:54 pm »
A blocked nose isn't a symptom of coronavirus and it could effect your sense of smell or taste.

I appreciate that and have been telling myself it's good that I just have a cold. My nose isn't actually blocked, just feels like inflamed sinuses, but I really can't smell or taste anything. The trouble with being in self-isolation is that you keep getting snippets of news which just add to the anxiety levels.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10711 on: March 21, 2020, 02:01:32 pm »
One thing you can educate on is the amount a person uses when they go the toilet.

I live with four women (wife and three daughters) and they normally go through a roll a day. This is based on using a handful every time they do a number 1.

I have to ask them all to only use 2/3 sheets every time  ;D

I live on my own so takes me 3 to 4 days to go through a roll of toilet paper[a 9 pack lasts me around 30 days], but everyone is different
#Sausages

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10712 on: March 21, 2020, 02:04:23 pm »
I appreciate that and have been telling myself it's good that I just have a cold. My nose isn't actually blocked, just feels like inflamed sinuses, but I really can't smell or taste anything. The trouble with being in self-isolation is that you keep getting snippets of news which just add to the anxiety levels.

There is loads of info out there, from reliable sources, as to what the most common symptoms are. You don't appear to have any of the common ones which vast majority have and have some symptoms which very few, if any, have, so you should be all good.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #10713 on: March 21, 2020, 02:08:45 pm »
Park Road Tesco was alright this morning. Managed to get the staples. No pasta which was annoying but no idiots as far as I could see

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10714 on: March 21, 2020, 02:09:17 pm »
This is a handy comparison list of symptoms

Here's a list of recognising the symptoms.
#Sausages

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #10715 on: March 21, 2020, 02:09:32 pm »
Good fucking god I do wish Italy’s numbers would start to drop

So many in this country are completely ignoring this
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #10716 on: March 21, 2020, 02:12:08 pm »
Park Road Tesco was alright this morning. Managed to get the staples. No pasta which was annoying but no idiots as far as I could see
Bit of an odd choice, but I guess everyone has different needs  :D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10717 on: March 21, 2020, 02:12:11 pm »

Hopefully that's the same tomorrow as going to head there in the morning.

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10718 on: March 21, 2020, 02:16:00 pm »
There is loads of info out there, from reliable sources, as to what the most common symptoms are. You don't appear to have any of the common ones which vast majority have and have some symptoms which very few, if any, have, so you should be all good.

Yes, that Boots summary on the Facts thread is very helpful. As I say, it's more these random additional snippets which start you worrying all over again when you're cooped up at home. I'm usually quite stoic about health issues, but am in the vulnerable area in terms of age and existing cardiac problems, so it's difficult to stay relaxed about things.

There are lots of other people struggling to stay calm, so I don't want to add to this.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10719 on: March 21, 2020, 02:16:06 pm »

Bit confused by that, info is everywhere, unless you're in a bunker with just a radio (that can you can use to somehow log onto this site).
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.