Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 116486 times)

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #640 on: July 30, 2020, 12:59:59 pm »
Faith in humanity restored.  With a day to spare, the feller whose name was on it sent me a photo of his passport!

Nice one

Glad you got it sorted

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #641 on: July 30, 2020, 01:24:59 pm »
When I ticked the box for transfer 1 it opened up a section to put details of the person it was being transferred to and allows you to add ID of the owner.

Thanks, it now seems to have worked. How long did you wait for the confirmation email?
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:09 pm »
Thanks, it now seems to have worked. How long did you wait for the confirmation email?

Was over two weeks mate I sent 13th July got email yesterday.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2020, 01:45:27 pm »
Was over two weeks mate I sent 13th July got email yesterday.

cheers, lets see what happens now.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #644 on: July 30, 2020, 02:10:20 pm »
Just in the process of transfering a seasie in to my name. Been using my mates ticket since 2003.

Got the email confirmation yesterday that it's in the process of being dealt with, and don't worry about the deadline(it's obvious they're well gonna run over).

I'm 600 and something on the season ticket waiting list. When asked, a couple of weeks ago at the TO window, regarding coming off the waiting list, if  I get the current seasie, was told by the staff member, not to worry about it.  In future, wait till you're offered a new seasie, then mention you already have one.

Having multiple computer systems that aren't all linked up, is somewhat troublesome. The club don't know if they are coming or going, at times.

Wouldn't you think, linking all the systems would be so much easier and straigh forward, ie: as soon as you take up a new seasie, you automatically come off the waiting list?   But, on no!

So we really won't see any major difference in the waiting list after this then, like we thought we might.

Faith in humanity restored.  With a day to spare, the feller whose name was on it sent me a photo of his passport!

Nice one, must be a massive relief for you!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mozzaa80

• Main Stander
« Reply #645 on: July 30, 2020, 02:23:12 pm »
So we really won't see any major difference in the waiting list after this then, like we thought we might.

Nice one, must be a massive relief for you!

I was hoping it would make a dent in the waiting list too but not so sure now!

Offline LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2020, 03:18:15 pm »
I have completed my transfer to my name - took just over a week and a half - completed Fan update for Original owner, submitted a transfer of ownership form. Received an email last friday to complete the fan update for myself, got an email yesterday saying it has been validated and completed.

Phoned up about another ST, the guys are slowly working through them and getting them sorted. He also mentioned (but not confirmed) not a chance this closes on the 14th, they still have so many things to sort out. So don't be surprised if they extend the closing date.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #647 on: July 30, 2020, 03:19:03 pm »
I did the transfer of ownership form request for 1 of 2 season tickets i have in my name after I pressed submit I got a pop up saying "Your transfer of ownership form has been submitted With supporters who have 5+ ST  we will be in contact with you to set up an appointment to discuss all the transfers".As I said I have 2 season tickets not 5+ very strange.
Kenny Godglish

Online Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #648 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:49 pm »
Had my ticket transferred by original owner who had a few tickets from the eighties. Called the club and was guided through the process as there was a “tricky” ticket in the group from a now non contact family member. Provided evidence of purchase after speaking to the club and all resolved. A waiver was required to say if said family member ever disputed the ticket it would be theirs. I can’t fault the club who called us almost daily to make sure everything was sorted out. Credit where Credit is due they where brilliant.

I have heard a lot of people are putting tickets in their grandkids names to keep it in the family but are still intending to use the ticket themselves.  What happens if the club uses digital turnstiles like when you go the airport moving forwards? If the club doesn’t move to ID checks what is to stop all the tickets moving around in families again in another 10 years? I am just interested in what we think the clubs objective is here? Is it just about knowing the fan base better or do we think they have something else in mind?  I don’t mean in a conspiracy theory anti FSG way just wondering why they are putting all this effort in.

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #649 on: July 30, 2020, 04:31:20 pm »
For those trying to get a season ticket in their own name that can't trace the owner.

After almost 3 weeks progress has been made. I got an email this afternoon which I've literally just replied to basically you have to agree to relinquish the season ticket IF the owner wants it back & I had to attach my last 5 years proof of purchase. I used the last 5 years season ticket renewals email they send out. I assume that should do & it's not bank statements.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #650 on: July 30, 2020, 06:59:48 pm »
Mate has not yet had a reply from the club about his query, not surprisingly given the number they've had. 
So do we have to do the fan update and transfer of ownership 2moro then try to sort the query afterwards or do we risk leaving it for now? Obviously he doesn't want them to just take it off him if he hasn't done it in time. Thanks for any advice
We are a team of one half.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: July 30, 2020, 07:13:00 pm »
I did the transfer of ownership form request for 1 of 2 season tickets i have in my name after I pressed submit I got a pop up saying "Your transfer of ownership form has been submitted With supporters who have 5+ ST  we will be in contact with you to set up an appointment to discuss all the transfers".As I said I have 2 season tickets not 5+ very strange.

I’ve had that as well , I took it to mean if you’ve 5 or more it’s going to be a personal call from the ticket office to discuss , see a few posts ago someone has actually had an email agreeing to the transfer and they have to do a new update inc photo ID for the new owner . Looks like anyone with any between one and four will receive an email above a call .

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: July 31, 2020, 08:52:54 am »

Been following your posts, pleased to hear that for you as this one sounded like a potential nightmare scenario.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: July 31, 2020, 09:00:24 am »
I've know this wasn't what it was for, but probably wrongly hoped this might in someway help ticket availability for members and reduce touting but so far I see:

If you're a tout with 10 in your name, you just register 9 to 9 other people and carry on touting. (We're never doing turnstyle ID checks are we let's be honest).
If you're aged around 60+ people are choosing to put the ticket in a child/grandchild's name (but still keep going now), to avoid the lack of transfer option later in life. (Applaud the clever thinking here).
And no condition that says 'we're going to check and take you off the list if we do this transfer'.

So from a members ticket availability point of view, nothing has changed at all, which is a shame. The list has not gone down, and none have really been 'reclaimed'.
If anything - it's locked some season tickets in for 50+ years!
And given people a STH that were not on any list. If anything - has it now got even longer!?

Pleased for any of you that have one and go each week, just gutting to realise in my lifetime it will never happen and always end up in the bun fight.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: July 31, 2020, 09:29:49 am »
I thought the point was, any transfer could only be done if you could prove that person had been buying the ticket for X years. If touts can just pick a mate to sign them over to without any kind of proof then it's been completely pointless. Same for families, especially if the child wasn't even on the waiting list.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: July 31, 2020, 09:38:35 am »
I thought the point was, any transfer could only be done if you could prove that person had been buying the ticket for X years. If touts can just pick a mate to sign them over to without any kind of proof then it's been completely pointless. Same for families, especially if the child wasn't even on the waiting list.

I thought that was the point too in terms of proving  use

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #656 on: July 31, 2020, 09:44:43 am »

Few people thinking this (including myself) - was this the agreed approach when the club announced it all? Does anyone know?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #657 on: July 31, 2020, 10:27:17 am »
They seem to be trying to simplify things long story short I have 2 season tickets in my name neither of which I could get verified on fan update.I then did the transfer of ownership for my second season ticket to my brother anyway which required photo id from me not subject to the scanning process both tickets have now been verified my season ticket in my name and my second one has been successfully transferred to my brother.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #658 on: July 31, 2020, 10:33:48 am »
Few people thinking this (including myself) - was this the agreed approach when the club announced it all? Does anyone know?
All I can add is that I was asked yesterday to provide proof of purchase for the last 5 years (which I did) for a season ticket I've been using since around 00/01 & I can't trace the holder.

I'd be very surprised if touts don't lose at least some of their season tickets. The main purpose of the Update was to get the ticket into the name of the person that uses it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: July 31, 2020, 11:12:52 am »
Let's be honest, they will largely know who the touts are due to the number of tickets in their name, so surely they'll be looking for their tickets being casually put in 20 odd new names without any history? :-\

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: July 31, 2020, 02:27:31 pm »
Let's be honest, they will largely know who the touts are due to the number of tickets in their name, so surely they'll be looking for their tickets being casually put in 20 odd new names without any history? :-\

Think that’s why they say five plus will be called to discuss

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #661 on: July 31, 2020, 04:26:33 pm »
So a mate who wishes to transfer his ST to his mate who has been using it for years has completed the fan update and that seems to have gone through ok, but neither of us can find the link that he needs to complete now to transfer the ownership. Any ideas? TIA

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #662 on: July 31, 2020, 04:33:04 pm »
So a mate who wishes to transfer his ST to his mate who has been using it for years has completed the fan update and that seems to have gone through ok, but neither of us can find the link that he needs to complete now to transfer the ownership. Any ideas? TIA

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/transfer-of-ownership-request?_ga=2.4973751.58050028.1594313596-1530158123.1594017696

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #663 on: July 31, 2020, 04:35:47 pm »
Fab. Thanks. I thought it was in the Fan Update part ::)

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #664 on: July 31, 2020, 04:37:54 pm »
It was if you clicked details not correct and then you could click the link.

They have now extended the deadline for transfer of ownership to 14th August.

Liverpool FC would like to thank the 13,000 season ticket holders who have currently completed the Fan Update process.

The deadline for completing a transfer of ownership of a season ticket so that it is in the name of the person that will be using it going forward has been extended to Friday August 14, 2020.

All season ticket holders will also need to complete the full Fan Update process online before Friday August 14.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while they complete Fan Update and while we work through the large number of enquiries we are currently receiving.

If you have contacted us, we aim to come back to you as soon as we can, and we will also contact you as soon as possible to confirm that you have completed the process.

Fans with queries can also visit our Help Centre page in the first instance to find detailed answers to the most commonly asked questions: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com.

Fans can complete the process by going to www.liverpoolfc.com/fanupdate.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #665 on: July 31, 2020, 04:47:21 pm »
The ST Waiting List issue above is not right - they will sweep the list they have said to remove those getting tickets in this Update and remove them from the STW list.

Also just get in the process and save emails and screenshots - they have said they will get round to you. No one will lose a ticket by default they have said.

Those not engaging will be called as well.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #667 on: July 31, 2020, 05:00:16 pm »
Yer mate looks like they have was only one when I used it too

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: July 31, 2020, 05:03:06 pm »

And given people a STH that were not on any list. If anything - has it now got even longer!?

Yep, unfortunately it's a case of who you know. Or knew

Which is the way of the world, really.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #669 on: July 31, 2020, 07:46:37 pm »
It was if you clicked details not correct and then you could click the link.

They have now extended the deadline for transfer of ownership to 14th August.

Liverpool FC would like to thank the 13,000 season ticket holders who have currently completed the Fan Update process.

The deadline for completing a transfer of ownership of a season ticket so that it is in the name of the person that will be using it going forward has been extended to Friday August 14, 2020.

All season ticket holders will also need to complete the full Fan Update process online before Friday August 14.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while they complete Fan Update and while we work through the large number of enquiries we are currently receiving.

If you have contacted us, we aim to come back to you as soon as we can, and we will also contact you as soon as possible to confirm that you have completed the process.

Fans with queries can also visit our Help Centre page in the first instance to find detailed answers to the most commonly asked questions: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com.

Fans can complete the process by going to www.liverpoolfc.com/fanupdate.

That was late! ::) We had to take a chance and do the Fan Update on my mate's even though we have an outstanding query. Just hope they still answer and it's ok. Not sure they'll get through them all by then to be honest

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: July 31, 2020, 09:21:51 pm »
I'm trying to upload ID on the website.  So clicked on the 'Upload My ID' button to do so, and browsed to said ID (PDF format).  However there doesn't appear to be any confirmation on the site that upload is complete.  I haven't scrolled through this thread so I'm hoping this query has been asked (and answered) before.  Should site provide some sort of confirmation the ID doc has uploaded OK?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #671 on: July 31, 2020, 10:41:19 pm »
I'm trying to upload ID on the website.  So clicked on the 'Upload My ID' button to do so, and browsed to said ID (PDF format).  However there doesn't appear to be any confirmation on the site that upload is complete.  I haven't scrolled through this thread so I'm hoping this query has been asked (and answered) before.  Should site provide some sort of confirmation the ID doc has uploaded OK?

Yep. Once you select the ID you want to upload it will start loading (a little circle appears on the green box). It should say ID approved within 60 seconds and then take you to a final confirmation page. Unless the photo is rejected in which case it will tell you.
Long live the King

Offline Mike_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #672 on: August 1, 2020, 09:50:51 am »
Paid £30 last monday for a citizens card urgent application (1-2 days) Then work said they can't do the referee process on their computers. So got back in touch and a paper application for a citizens card has been sent out (still waiting for it) I'm waiting for a reply to see if the photo I uploaded can still be used, other wise I will have to go get one done. Could end up costing me £40 as i will send it recorded delivery. So much for a quick way of getting id  :no

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: August 1, 2020, 10:52:44 am »
The ST Waiting List issue above is not right - they will sweep the list they have said to remove those getting tickets in this Update and remove them from the STW list.

Also just get in the process and save emails and screenshots - they have said they will get round to you. No one will lose a ticket by default they have said.

I appreciate that you get to sit in meetings and such, so have your finger on the pulse so to speak, but that's not what I was told at the TO window.

Don't get me wrong. Your version sounds more plausible and would make more sense in the grander scheme of things, but then, why have TO staff giving out conflicting information?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #674 on: August 1, 2020, 10:54:13 am »
I appreciate that you get to sit in meetings and such, so have your finger on the pulse so to speak, but that's not what I was told at the TO window.

Don't get me wrong. Your version sounds more plausible and would make more sense in the grander scheme of things, but then, why have TO staff giving out conflicting information?

You've dealt with the TO before surely you know by now that they make it up as they go along and generally don't have a clue about what they're doing? ;D

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: August 1, 2020, 10:55:20 am »
Well. There is that.  :D

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: August 1, 2020, 10:57:53 am »
It was an underling I spoke to. So I trust Graham's version more.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #677 on: August 1, 2020, 01:23:58 pm »

I am not sure what formats it accepts. Could be a pdf issue? Think I had a png. Or do you mean for a bill? Should accept a pdf for that. I think mine was...

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: August 1, 2020, 02:14:50 pm »
The ticket office staff don't have a clue. Whatever they say the opposite usually applies.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: August 1, 2020, 02:33:21 pm »

Might help if they actually sent out an email
3 of us have not had a single email between us on the subject
I only knew thru this Forum 💩

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub