Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3289693 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man United thread. Revolution Number... 6?
« Reply #44000 on: February 28, 2023, 02:46:54 pm »
I've been at both of them, and I'm going this Sunday  :-X

You'll be OK, Carra isn't playing ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44001 on: February 28, 2023, 03:16:14 pm »
Since November 2003 we've played them 21 times at Anfield, all competitions, and they've scored 2 in a game twice.

Quite simply, if we score 2 goals we most likely win, and almost definitely won't lose.

Hopefully we don't put David James in nets!

Wow. Funny how you remember the ones that hurt against these pricks.

Think those two games were a typically stuffy 2-1 in Rodgers first season when they got a dodgy penalty and Johnson was injured and then that game Mata scored twice in Rodgers last (full season). Some stuffy 1-0 wins for them in that time too. Can think of a couple under Rafa and one in Klopp’s first season.

Eurgh, preferred it when these were shite.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44002 on: February 28, 2023, 03:53:37 pm »

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44003 on: February 28, 2023, 05:06:24 pm »
PSG chief Nasser Al-Khelaifi is being investigated for alleged kidnapping and torture.

(Source: @lequipe)

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44004 on: February 28, 2023, 05:58:05 pm »
PSG chief Nasser Al-Khelaifi is being investigated for alleged kidnapping and torture.

(Source: @lequipe)

$omething tell$ me he'll get away with it.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44005 on: February 28, 2023, 06:18:23 pm »
$omething tell$ me he'll get away with it.
they sure as shit ain't gonna find a single witness.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44006 on: February 28, 2023, 06:26:00 pm »
they sure as shit ain't gonna find a single witness.

Did he do it at the Etihad?

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44007 on: February 28, 2023, 06:31:41 pm »
no, it was during their "we won the PL" parade.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44008 on: February 28, 2023, 06:58:13 pm »

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #44009 on: February 28, 2023, 07:18:03 pm »
These not finding a buyer, and is not finding a buyer, is a bit of an ominous signal for the financial health of football.  Strong indicator that nobody can see any growth ahead, you’d reckon.  I wonder how shrewd Todd Boehly is feeling these days.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #44010 on: February 28, 2023, 07:27:54 pm »

Different nationality sportswasher.  ;)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #44011 on: February 28, 2023, 09:41:04 pm »
Different nationality sportswasher.  ;)
I think he was implying the Etihad is usually empty.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #44012 on: March 1, 2023, 12:00:21 am »
I think he was implying the Etihad is usually empty.

Ah! My bad! Apologies. :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44013 on: March 1, 2023, 07:32:53 am »
Unfortunately with the money they've been spending the last few years they eventually where going to find their feet again and now they have the newly self appointed best manager in the world ever they may have a chance of competing for titles in the next few years. They've never really lost the referee's and officials taking their side on and off the pitch either so that gives them an extra push in tight games and when off field events like the riot that got our game cancelled and they received no punishment at all.

Amazing the way the anti Glazer protests have died down all of a sudden  ::)
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44014 on: March 1, 2023, 08:48:40 am »
Casimero won’t be getting any better anyway, next season he ll be 31. The lynchpin of the team, by the time they build a squad good enough to challenge for the big trophies they’ll need to replace him.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #44015 on: March 1, 2023, 10:39:53 pm »
After drawing Fulham at home, these c*nts have now played every single league cup game at home bar the two legged semi final and every single game they can possibly play in the FA Cup at home too with the semis at Wembley. Everything falling their way at present.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44016 on: March 1, 2023, 11:13:13 pm »
After drawing Fulham at home, these c*nts have now played every single league cup game at home bar the two legged semi final and every single game they can possibly play in the FA Cup at home too with the semis at Wembley. Everything falling their way at present.

And just when Howard Webb returned at PGMOL to pick them up as well.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44017 on: March 2, 2023, 03:31:05 am »
Champions elect , one hand on the title, best manager in the world, 11 points behind.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #44018 on: March 2, 2023, 05:03:12 am »
Champions elect , one hand on the title, best manager in the world, 11 points behind.

As we play them Sunday, let's stretch that to them being 14 points behind.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44019 on: March 2, 2023, 06:49:50 am »
You'd think that this lot were prime Brazil the state of the two bellends on itv comms last night, not a jammy bunch of shite. West ham should have been 3-0 up but for Antonio being shit in front of goal
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44020 on: March 2, 2023, 07:26:14 am »
For what it’s worth, I have a mate who is a semi reasonable United fan and he thinks they’ll lose on Sunday. Whether he’s just trying to put reverse mockers on, I don’t know. But he thinks they’ve played too many games of Kate and are giving up too many chances.

Think it’ll be a case of whether we can take our chances if we start well. And if we do, can they find a way to disallow them. They are resilient and can be clinical but the closer we get to the game, the more I’m looking forward to it now. Konate and Virgil back is huge for us. Midfield obviously a slight worry but Darwin being a menace and the other forwards all looking threatening at times gives me some optimism.

Would be great to derail that title charge.*

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44021 on: March 2, 2023, 07:40:46 am »
Refs will have already been told by league bosses and by SKY to facilitate a utd win to keep their title charge going.
Expect them to fall over in and around the box constantly and be rewarded every single time while we get nothing.
VAR and the wavy lines also primed to assist as much as possible.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44022 on: March 2, 2023, 08:04:20 am »
Refs will have already been told by league bosses and by SKY to facilitate a utd win to keep their title charge going.
Expect them to fall over in and around the box constantly and be rewarded every single time while we get nothing.

Coote is VAR :butt

Somehow, Madley got the refs job and Kavanagh 4th official, was expecting the Altrincham fan to get this one
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44023 on: March 2, 2023, 08:34:36 am »
Coote is VAR :butt

Somehow, Madley got the refs job and Kavanagh 4th official, was expecting the Altrincham fan to get this one
Hilarious 😂.

I knew they'd be a United fan officiating on the pitch or on VAR, be nice to play these once with out someone from Greater Manchester or a Nottingham based United fan not involved in any way in the Officiating.

It was bad under the previous PGMOL boss and it will carry on under Fergie's puppet on a string Howard Webb

It was so blatant that Anthony Taylor did this fixture 3 times in a row, (twice at OT).
« Last Edit: March 2, 2023, 08:36:54 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44024 on: March 2, 2023, 08:57:18 am »
Didn’t there used to be rules that refs from the local area can’t officiate their favourite teams games?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44025 on: March 2, 2023, 10:13:29 am »
Didn’t there used to be rules that refs from the local area can’t officiate their favourite teams games?

Mike Dean, even though he is a Tranmere supporter and actually goes the games, wasn't allowed to do our games. Obviously, once the Utd supporting refs came along, they needed to change the rules............

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #44026 on: March 2, 2023, 10:25:34 am »
Mike Dean, even though he is a Tranmere supporter and actually goes the games, wasn't allowed to do our games. Obviously, once the Utd supporting refs came along, they needed to change the rules............

They're all from 'Altrincham' and support 'Stockport County', mate.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #44027 on: March 2, 2023, 10:26:46 am »
The golden procession Man U are currently on will hopefully turn into a golden shower on Sunday.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44028 on: March 2, 2023, 10:32:00 am »
They're all from 'Altrincham' and support 'Stockport County', mate.

;D

I've been told by someone Kavanagh mentored as a ref that he is 99.9% certain Kavanagh is a Utd fan.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #44029 on: March 2, 2023, 01:12:54 pm »

If Fabinho is playing I'm putting a bet on him for a red - after the let off he had a few weeks back against Wolves was it and now the Sky agenda that he should have been sent off last night  ( ;D ) I just feel like it's building up to something.

At least we had good practice last night with all the Wolves whining and flopping over to prepare for Sunday. Neves is like a mini Fernandes.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44030 on: March 2, 2023, 02:02:23 pm »
If Fabinho is playing I'm putting a bet on him for a red - after the let off he had a few weeks back against Wolves was it and now the Sky agenda that he should have been sent off last night  ( ;D ) I just feel like it's building up to something.

At least we had good practice last night with all the Wolves whining and flopping over to prepare for Sunday. Neves is like a mini Fernandes.

His let off a few weeks ago wasn’t against Wolves. It was Brighton.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #44031 on: March 2, 2023, 02:34:36 pm »
We've played Wolves and Brighton so many times this year they've all merged into one ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #44032 on: March 2, 2023, 03:36:41 pm »
I'm loving this new found Utd bravado. No one (Utd fans) talks about new manager bounce or one striker purple patch any more. This Olefication will be televised.  :lmao

Are we not entertained!  ;D

I kid you not, Sunday will see us up against the mighty Bissaka, Fred, Antony, Fatshaw and Carthorst. All five are almost guaranteed starters. We might lose, but we've lost to equally shit players this season. That was because we were even worse, somehow.

But now Konate is back and VvD is feeling safer again. Bacjetic is actually doing some real work and most importantly Salah, Nunez and Jota look dangerous. Let's hope Ten Green doesn't lose his bottle(s) and go defensive.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Wengerscoat

• Main Stander
« Reply #44033 on: March 2, 2023, 05:42:17 pm »
You'd think that this lot were prime Brazil the state of the two bellends on itv comms last night, not a jammy bunch of shite. West ham should have been 3-0 up but for Antonio being shit in front of goal

Its been their template this season. Get battered all game then score jammy goals and take the win. Same thing happened vs Lester and countless games this season.

Incredibly lucky with dodgy VAR calls, constant luck during games but the entire RedCafe fan base has the gob to keep labelling other teams 'lucky'.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44034 on: March 2, 2023, 06:02:30 pm »
I'm loving this new found Utd bravado.

You wanna try living in Manchester. They are giddy as fuck - you'd think they were storming the league the way they are going on.

I always want us to smash them, but this time I really want it to shut them up a little.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #44035 on: March 2, 2023, 06:08:05 pm »
You wanna try living in Manchester. They are giddy as fuck - you'd think they were storming the league the way they are going on.

I always want us to smash them, but this time I really want it to shut them up a little.
It shows just how far they've fallen.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44036 on: March 2, 2023, 06:15:21 pm »
It shows just how far they've fallen.

It's genuinely a joke. One guy was taking the piss because we've "only won" a PL and CL in recent seasons (ignoring all else we've achieved). Not even a hint of self awareness that during that time they've massively outspent us on fees and wages, yet have not even come close to winning either of those and are still 11 points off the top.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #44037 on: March 2, 2023, 06:17:19 pm »
Would be interesting to see their reaction after we finish above them…
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44038 on: March 2, 2023, 06:18:18 pm »
Would be interesting to see their reaction after we finish above them…

They'll go back into hiding under the rocks they've made home the last decade.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44039 on: March 2, 2023, 06:19:57 pm »
You wanna try living in Manchester.

Nope!