Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3293585 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: United - The Green and GOle Standard!
« Reply #3640 on: June 16, 2020, 11:29:46 am »
Some more tweets today.  He has a very nice way with words; cuts to the chase and puts it in layman's words.

He quite likely has someone advising him on his wording, particularly with the letter he sent, but that's not to take anything away from what he's doing at all. Matt Hancock should be ashamed by comparison after what he had the gall to say.

I really hope it makes rival fans stop and think a bit about some of the disgusting chants they like to sing in this day and age.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3641 on: June 16, 2020, 11:45:05 am »
Excellent thing he’s doing, deserves huge credit

Still more than comfortable with my position in the ‘he’s pretty over rated’ camp though
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3642 on: June 16, 2020, 11:52:32 am »
Love how cocky these are getting. Talking about come third again. The corner has been turned again!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3643 on: June 16, 2020, 11:56:56 am »
Love how cocky these are getting. Talking about come third again. The corner has been turned again!

Imagine if they came third. Would they be pleased? They finished in the top 2 for the best part of 20 years or more.

How far off third are they currently? I haven’t looked that far down the league since around Christmas.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3644 on: June 16, 2020, 12:19:14 pm »
Imagine if they came third. Would they be pleased? They finished in the top 2 for the best part of 20 years or more.

How far off third are they currently? I haven’t looked that far down the league since around Christmas.

8pts behind Leicester and 3 behind Chelsea in 4th, with 9 games to play
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3645 on: June 16, 2020, 12:26:14 pm »
How can I hate Mancs?

This isn’t fair.!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #3646 on: June 16, 2020, 12:38:58 pm »

Yep, got some texts from 3 or 4 Utd supporting mates in the last few days, they think Rashford is going to come back into the team and score in every game and push them up the table. All thinking about coming 5th and taking City's CL spot.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3647 on: June 16, 2020, 01:07:14 pm »
Rashford has got a u turn from government. Fair play to the lad

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3648 on: June 16, 2020, 01:15:57 pm »

+1.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #3649 on: June 16, 2020, 01:17:27 pm »

Yeah. As someone who never has anything nice to say about Mancs I am very impressed with what Marcus Rashford has achieved today. Well played lad!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3650 on: June 16, 2020, 01:18:16 pm »
How can I hate Mancs?

This isn’t fair.!

Nah, you can still hate them even if one of them is doing something great.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3651 on: June 16, 2020, 01:20:34 pm »
Yeah. As someone who never has anything nice to say about Mancs I am very impressed with what Marcus Rashford has achieved today. Well played lad!

Should never have had to do it. Once again the Tories are shown to be the utter bunch of c*nts we know they all are. They'll still fucking get away with it though.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #3652 on: June 16, 2020, 01:22:14 pm »
@tompeck

Not an easy place to come and get a result, Westminster, but he’s gone in there, he’s taken the game by the scruff of the neck, and he’s come away with £120m worth of free school meals for vulnerable children all over the country.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3653 on: June 16, 2020, 01:34:01 pm »

ha ha me too, feels weird :P

Great stuff from Rashford though, well in to him.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3654 on: June 16, 2020, 01:34:29 pm »
Excellent stuff young man.  He should be very proud of himself.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3655 on: June 16, 2020, 01:35:56 pm »
@tompeck

Not an easy place to come and get a result, Westminster, but he’s gone in there, he’s taken the game by the scruff of the neck, and he’s come away with £120m worth of free school meals for vulnerable children all over the country.

;D

Well in Marcus Rashford. Pleased he's forced the government to cave in, the bunch of charlatans.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3656 on: June 16, 2020, 01:39:43 pm »
Luke Shaw has just written letter to Marcus Rashford asking for free meals.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #3657 on: June 16, 2020, 01:43:11 pm »
@tompeck

Is right. Fucking brilliant stuff from Rashford.

And fuck this c*nt of a governement. Fuck them.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3658 on: June 16, 2020, 01:59:03 pm »
Is right. Fucking brilliant stuff from Rashford.

And fuck this c*nt of a governement. Fuck them.
Can only echo these sentiments  :thumbup
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3659 on: June 16, 2020, 02:59:07 pm »
Well in Rashford, gtfi!  Be proud of yourself!

Government are cnuts.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3660 on: June 16, 2020, 03:07:09 pm »

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #3661 on: June 16, 2020, 03:10:10 pm »
The right wing press wont like this. It'll be open season now for Rashford. The Mail/Express will give it a few months to calm down then they'll do their usual hatchet job.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3662 on: June 16, 2020, 03:17:28 pm »
The right wing press wont like this. It'll be open season now for Rashford. The Mail/Express will give it a few months to calm down then they'll do their usual hatchet job.

With such a focus on racism and Black Lives matter right now, it'll be killing them that they cannot immediately go at him, even though the racist bastards want to soooo much.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3663 on: June 16, 2020, 03:21:52 pm »

There’s already a couple of “look at his £70k car” tweets knocking about.

It’s the usual rules they try and play by.  If you’ve got a few quid and mention inequality then you’re a hypocrite and should shut up. If you’re skint and you complain about inequality then you’re just jealous and you should shut up and knuckle down.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3664 on: June 16, 2020, 03:45:10 pm »
He quite likely has someone advising him on his wording, particularly with the letter he sent, but that's not to take anything away from what he's doing at all. Matt Hancock should be ashamed by comparison after what he had the gall to say.

I really hope it makes rival fans stop and think a bit about some of the disgusting chants they like to sing in this day and age.
he kept it simple, avoided making it a party political issue whilst using his own life experiences to help make his point, which is why it was so effective and ended up working

Speaking of Hancock, how much did those useless antibody tests cost them, probably more than this

There’s already a couple of “look at his £70k car” tweets knocking about.

It’s the usual rules they try and play by.  If you’ve got a few quid and mention inequality then you’re a hypocrite and should shut up. If you’re skint and you complain about inequality then you’re just jealous and you should shut up and knuckle down.
And yet ignoring the most important point is that Marcus Rashfords job is to play football, not run the country or fix their problems as he’s not responsible for the governments jobs
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:46:49 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline TheMightyReds

• Full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ;)
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3665 on: June 16, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »
When you wake up in the morning to go to the toilet, think about unloading lighter next time. Thames Water has lost so many jobs.  ;)

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3666 on: June 16, 2020, 03:58:40 pm »

Seen this before.  ;D
'Marcus Rashford's been bodying so many right wingers lately that I reckon he'd be better at LB than Luke Shaw'
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3667 on: June 16, 2020, 04:01:39 pm »
When you wake up in the morning to go to the toilet, think about unloading lighter next time. Thames Water has lost so many jobs.  ;)
Never realised they kept track of our jobbies...  :o
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #3668 on: June 16, 2020, 05:05:17 pm »
Respect Rashford even more after his reply to KTHopkins on twitter  ;D

Fuck off.
Thank you
Marcus Rashford

Great work by him for getting the government to do a u-turn.  Gotta give him all the credit for this with his campaign, none of the MPs would have persuaded the government to do a u-turn.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3669 on: June 16, 2020, 05:26:10 pm »
Respect Rashford even more after his reply to KTHopkins on twitter  ;D

Fuck off.
Thank you
Marcus Rashford

Great work by him for getting the government to do a u-turn.  Gotta give him all the credit for this with his campaign, none of the MPs would have persuaded the government to do a u-turn.
thats not him

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3670 on: June 16, 2020, 05:26:56 pm »
Pretty sure that wouldn't have been the real Rashford with that reply.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3671 on: June 16, 2020, 05:33:57 pm »
Excellent thing he’s doing, deserves huge credit

Still more than comfortable with my position in the ‘he’s pretty over rated’ camp though

Him being a good player and overrated are not contradictory positions to be taking, so I am not sure why a number of posters of here have took it on themselves to castigate rawk as a whole for a viewpoint that few are actually claiming in the first place.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3672 on: June 16, 2020, 05:48:40 pm »
Rashford is a terrific role model for young Jesse.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3673 on: June 16, 2020, 05:56:24 pm »
thats not him

No, it's not him.  But I bet he thought it.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3674 on: June 16, 2020, 06:08:15 pm »
Rashford is a terrific role model for young Jesse.

The kid was actually ahead of his time, shocking lack of recognition

‘What do we want for kids?’

‘Beans beans beans’

Disgusting that people constantly cut off the start of that video

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3675 on: June 16, 2020, 06:58:17 pm »
Hopkins has photoshopped her head onto a city players body in where he skips past the city player and I think scored, so so thick

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3676 on: June 16, 2020, 07:03:06 pm »
Him being a good player and overrated are not contradictory positions to be taking, so I am not sure why a number of posters of here have took it on themselves to castigate rawk as a whole for a viewpoint that few are actually claiming in the first place.

I really didn’t mean an off the cuff remark to cause a page of debate ;D

And when I did make it, I had the football observatory ranking in mind, on which he was the fifth most valuable player in the world.

Anyway, hopefully less controversial...is Manchester Untied bidding about 75 million for Grealish what Ole was talking about when he said they could take advantage of the COVID situation?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3677 on: June 16, 2020, 07:46:40 pm »
Fair play to Rashford. Made Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson look like an even bigger c*nt than he already is.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3678 on: June 16, 2020, 09:42:58 pm »
Hopkins has photoshopped her head onto a city players body in where he skips past the city player and I think scored, so so thick
;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3679 on: June 16, 2020, 09:48:40 pm »
;D
and this is the clip, three seconds in I think is where that photoshop is from

https://youtu.be/XNip-vQ7Cy4