Poll

Tory Christmas Party

Nothing like a good old knees up!
They should apologise and come clean
Johnson should resign
The front bench should resign
The entire party should resign
The entire party should be put in an Elon Musk rocket and fired off to jupiter with 2 packets of hula hoops and a pot noodle
I LOVE cheese!

Author Topic: Doesn't matter who you vote for as long as it's for the right reasons!  (Read 1179756 times)

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
Re: The new old? Polly tickers thread.
« Reply #25280 on: December 19, 2021, 08:19:26 pm »
Latest photo shows Johnson and up to 17 of his staff on the wine in the Downing Street garden in May 2020, during lockdown.  Guardian has the pic.

C U N T S.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25281 on: December 19, 2021, 08:29:46 pm »
Latest photo shows Johnson and up to 17 of his staff on the wine in the Downing Street garden in May 2020, during lockdown.  Guardian has the pic.
Just Norma working practice.  We all get slaughtered at work, don’t you?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25282 on: December 19, 2021, 08:59:39 pm »
The man with his hands up next to Johnson?

I believe it’s Martin Reynolds.

Guess what?

He’s currently assisting with… THE INVESTIGATION INTO PARTIES

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Honestly, you couldn’t write this… no one would believe it. :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25283 on: December 19, 2021, 09:29:06 pm »
That's not a serious photo though is it?
wtf guys. State of it.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #25284 on: December 19, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »
That's not a serious photo though is it?
wtf guys. State of it.

I'm fed up of the excuses now.

They have to go. For the safety and health of this country, they HAVE to be fucked off.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25285 on: December 19, 2021, 09:46:22 pm »
Just Norma working practice.  We all get slaughtered at work, don’t you?

I’ve worked (from a distance) with a couple of the less significant people in that picture this last year. Does not fucking surprise me they’re all pissed half the time.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25286 on: December 19, 2021, 09:49:59 pm »
I'm fed up of the excuses now.

They have to go. For the safety and health of this country, they HAVE to be fucked off.

What are people prepared to do to feck them off?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25287 on: December 19, 2021, 09:50:25 pm »
No, me neither ….
W

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25288 on: December 19, 2021, 09:55:26 pm »
Wonder who leaked this time.  Cummings was knocking about back then.  Maybe he was snapping away while they got sloshed.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #25289 on: December 19, 2021, 10:04:54 pm »
I just don´t understand the need to go into the "deep, dark, secretive, faceless cabal" thing.

The rich have the money to lobby and influence policy, to avoid taxes, to buy golden passports, to act as or to hire dodgy high-ranking lawyers, and to navigate their way through all sorts of legal grey areas and loopholes. We know all this. They are not faceless. We know exactly the sort of people who are doing this. In fact in recent weeks a few of them have had their faces plastered all over the media. There so clearly is a monied elite with massively disproportionate amounts of power who game the system towards themselves. It is open, it is legal (or semi-legal), it is not even particularly secretive.

However when you start pulling out the "cabal" tropes it bring all of these very valid concerns that need to be tackled into the realm of conspiracy theory. It is counterproductive and makes it easier to dismiss as quackery.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #25290 on: December 19, 2021, 10:05:35 pm »
Whoever is leaking, it’s drip-drip-drip.

Here’s another little gem my son sent me:

“Boris really has adopted a disgracefully cavalier attitude to his classical studies. It is a question of priorities, which most of his colleagues have no difficulty in sorting out. Boris sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility (and surprised at the same time that he was not appointed Captain of the School for next half). I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation which binds everyone else.

MARTIN HAMMOND, Master in College, Eton

Letter to Stanley Johnson, 10 April 1982
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25291 on: December 19, 2021, 10:07:48 pm »
Ed Balls has said the pic is clearly taken from the 1st floor in No11 - which means it’s Sunaks private office.

More pertinently - Johnson and Sunak skiving cobra today.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25292 on: December 19, 2021, 11:15:15 pm »
I think we have to be fair, everyone said this lot couldn't hold a piss up in a brewery which isn't correct, this lot could hold a piss up anywhere.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 11:17:07 pm by oldfordie »
@David__Osland
Leaving the European Union has completely destroyed the Conservative Party. If that doesn't qualify as a concrete Brexit benefit, what does?

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25293 on: December 19, 2021, 11:38:24 pm »
I just don´t understand the need to go into the "deep, dark, secretive, faceless cabal" thing.

The rich have the money to lobby and influence policy, to avoid taxes, to buy golden passports, to act as or to hire dodgy high-ranking lawyers, and to navigate their way through all sorts of legal grey areas and loopholes. We know all this. They are not faceless. We know exactly the sort of people who are doing this. In fact in recent weeks a few of them have had their faces plastered all over the media. There so clearly is a monied elite with massively disproportionate amounts of power who game the system towards themselves. It is open, it is legal (or semi-legal), it is not even particularly secretive.

However when you start pulling out the "cabal" tropes it bring all of these very valid concerns that need to be tackled into the realm of conspiracy theory. It is counterproductive and makes it easier to dismiss as quackery.

Well said
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Crumble

• It's rhyming slang
  • Kopite
« Reply #25294 on: December 20, 2021, 08:13:46 am »
So, has Johnson given Lord Frost's job to Truss in order to scupper her leadership chances? It certainly looks like a poisoned chalice.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25295 on: December 20, 2021, 08:23:11 am »
That fucking photo  >:(

You know when they talk about how everyone at #10 was working really hard throughout the pandemic and pulling in long days, is this what they mean?!  12 hour days but four of those hours each day were a fucking jolly to get around all the pubs being closed.

Let Bozo double down and triple down, let him off on a technicality.  He thinks he's being smart but he's just pouring fuel on the "one rule for them, another rule for us" fire.  They didn't want to take their medicine with Owen Paterson and they still don't.  That they have an ~80 seat majority and over two years until the next General Election means they can get away with some obscene nonsense but it will catch up with them.

The first thing they'd better pray for is that Omicron fizzles out because if they do need to impose actual restrictions then they're going to find they have no authority to do so anymore.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #25296 on: December 20, 2021, 08:41:21 am »
The lad on Good Morning Britain absolutely livid with Raab. Think he’s gonna take his jacket off and Lamp him

Raab stuttering like a daft prick through every lie

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25297 on: December 20, 2021, 08:42:41 am »
The lad on Good Morning Britain absolutely livid with Raab. Think he’s gonna take his jacket off and Lamp him

Raab stuttering like a daft prick through every lie

How pathetic was Raab though? I’ve never seen him answer a question.

This government can seriously get to fuck now, I’m triple jabbed and most people I know are so I’ll be seeing them over Christmas. These are taking the absolute piss.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #25298 on: December 20, 2021, 08:52:38 am »
How pathetic was Raab though? I’ve never seen him answer a question.

This government can seriously get to fuck now, I’m triple jabbed and most people I know are so I’ll be seeing them over Christmas. These are taking the absolute piss.
Same with em all though isn’t it. The fast show had a character on there years ago that nailed politicians. Yeah he was pathetic. Still nothing compared to that fucking clown bozo on pmqs etc

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #25299 on: December 20, 2021, 09:26:14 am »
Wonder who leaked this time.  Cummings was knocking about back then.  Maybe he was snapping away while they got sloshed.

Isn't he in that photo?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25300 on: December 20, 2021, 09:41:43 am »
Raab seems thick.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25301 on: December 20, 2021, 09:43:57 am »
Raab seems thick.
I know, he does.  But he’s got degrees form Oxford and Cambridge, so he can’t be utterly stupid.  Doesn't mean he has any common sense or any practical skills of course
W

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25302 on: December 20, 2021, 09:45:33 am »
Isn't he in that photo?

As someone has pointed out earlier that's a pretty good angle from the Chancellor's Private Office.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25303 on: December 20, 2021, 09:46:40 am »
Raab seems thick.

Seems thick?

I don't have much faith in the British public but one thing I do acknowledge is that once all these Brexit love childs decide to put their head out there into prominent positions, the public realise how utter shite they are. Raab is a classic example, on the face of it someone who would be ideal for the Tories until he speaks. The likes of Gove, Patel and the hard right nutters all come into that camp, including the likes of Truss.

The only one who is fairly bullet proof of all this is Boris and I still maintain that he is still the best option for the Tories.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25304 on: December 20, 2021, 09:49:21 am »
Seems thick?

I don't have much faith in the British public but one thing I do acknowledge is that once all these Brexit love childs decide to put their head out there into prominent positions, the public realise how utter shite they are. Raab is a classic example, on the face of it someone who would be ideal for the Tories until he speaks. The likes of Gove, Patel and the hard right nutters all come into that camp, including the likes of Truss.

The only one who is fairly bullet proof of all this is Boris and I still maintain that he is still the best option for the Tories.

He is genuinely embarrassing when he talks.

That lad just tore him apart on GM Britain.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25305 on: December 20, 2021, 09:53:52 am »
He is genuinely embarrassing when he talks.

That lad just tore him apart on GM Britain.

He is utter shite.

To be honest, a lot of MP's are utter shite. For a work thing I was in a meeting a couple of weeks back with a Warwickshire MP and before it I was warned about how on the ball he would be and how much we would need to be careful as to what we say and when the meeting was finished to say I was not impressed was an understatement.

We are generally represented by utter shite in the HOP.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25306 on: December 20, 2021, 10:12:59 am »
I know, he does.  But he’s got degrees form Oxford and Cambridge, so he can’t be utterly stupid.  Doesn't mean he has any common sense or any practical skills of course

I know plenty of people who have degrees and are thick. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson speaks Latin, whoopdeedo, he’s thick as fuck.

Offline chalky52

• Main Stander
« Reply #25307 on: December 20, 2021, 11:09:29 am »
Really good thread interesting the amount of bad publicity seems to be what is doing for Johnson. With the public it isn't one particular issue or story but generally a straw that breaks the camels back on the guardian piece a few pages there where lots different reasons given by previous Tory voters who switched to the Liberals quoted everything from Sleeze, Parties, Owen Peterson, The NHS Bill for their decision. Show's how the media influences perceptions.

I see two criticisms of Starmer one being that he is not doing enough to oppose and two that he is playing politics during a national crisis. Shows how fine a line he has to walk don't think he has done too bad. People  Post Covid the public was always going to rally around the Government especially with the Government effectively having unopposed party political broadcasts almoast every night with the daily briefings. Now with the parties they are millstones around the Government's neck wouldn't surprise me if Johnson delegates them going forward especially after the recent set of questions from Peston & Sam Coates.

At PM Question Time the argument isn't who won but why didn't Starmer land the Knock Out punch I don't think he is going for it more to win on points.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25308 on: December 20, 2021, 11:18:53 am »
Why would his wife be at a work meeting with a baby ?

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25309 on: December 20, 2021, 11:22:01 am »
Really good thread interesting the amount of bad publicity seems to be what is doing for Johnson. With the public it isn't one particular issue or story but generally a straw that breaks the camels back on the guardian piece a few pages there where lots different reasons given by previous Tory voters who switched to the Liberals quoted everything from Sleeze, Parties, Owen Peterson, The NHS Bill for their decision. Show's how the media influences perceptions.

I see two criticisms of Starmer one being that he is not doing enough to oppose and two that he is playing politics during a national crisis. Shows how fine a line he has to walk don't think he has done too bad. People  Post Covid the public was always going to rally around the Government especially with the Government effectively having unopposed party political broadcasts almoast every night with the daily briefings. Now with the parties they are millstones around the Government's neck wouldn't surprise me if Johnson delegates them going forward especially after the recent set of questions from Peston & Sam Coates.

At PM Question Time the argument isn't who won but why didn't Starmer land the Knock Out punch I don't think he is going for it more to win on points.
I agree and there's no point in a TKO when there's no prospect of an General Election for the foreseeable future.  Having a non-elected PM would be a scab Labour could pick at but Bozo holding on to power whilst the public turn on him is more damaging.  I can't remember the exact wording but Starmer making it clear that it was on the Tory backbenchers to remove Bozo was a good way to let the whole Tory party share in the bad press.

I think the nightly party political broadcasts have been very underrated in terms of approval ratings.  Across the world it's let the ruling parties control the narrative and reach a much wider audience than would normally engage with politics.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25310 on: December 20, 2021, 11:31:54 am »
Why would his wife be at a work meeting with a baby ?

Clearly appears to be a gathering perhaps to show off a newborn baby which in itself is not a great look.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #25311 on: December 20, 2021, 11:37:44 am »
Clearly appears to be a gathering perhaps to show off a newborn baby which in itself is not a great look.

Yeah it was defo a party for the kid.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #25312 on: December 20, 2021, 11:55:27 am »
Massive fan of them traipsing out ministers in front of the camera trying to justify stupid and illegal things in front of the camera.

Not only does it make they look even more stupid, it puts everything out into the public record.

Labours party political broadcast budget should be £0 because they just need to clip every single one of these interviews together and point to a sign saying 'WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU VOTING FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!'

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25313 on: December 20, 2021, 11:55:53 am »
Yeah it was defo a party for the kid.

Good point. They do not give a single fuck and never will.

Raab was an embarrassment this morning.

And Johnson missed a COBRA meeting yesterday - pissed in Chequers no doubt

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #25314 on: December 20, 2021, 11:58:57 am »
He is utter shite.

To be honest, a lot of MP's are utter shite. For a work thing I was in a meeting a couple of weeks back with a Warwickshire MP and before it I was warned about how on the ball he would be and how much we would need to be careful as to what we say and when the meeting was finished to say I was not impressed was an understatement.

We are generally represented by utter shite in the HOP.
It’s depressing when you consider the great orators we’ve had in the past. Even some of the sleazier types were razor sharp in their own way. The current rabble can barely string coherent sentences together.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25315 on: December 20, 2021, 12:13:17 pm »
It’s depressing when you consider the great orators we’ve had in the past. Even some of the sleazier types were razor sharp in their own way. The current rabble can barely string coherent sentences together.

All promoted without good reason too.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25316 on: December 20, 2021, 12:26:05 pm »

Surely believing in Brexit is enough...........

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25317 on: December 20, 2021, 12:29:04 pm »
One reason and one reason only, either they're true believers in Brexit or they can readily turn off their beliefs if it benefits their career.

They may well have gotten away with such a cabinet of incompetents were it not for Covid.  The slow bleed out from Brexit would have gone largely unnoticed and unreported.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #25318 on: December 20, 2021, 12:40:13 pm »

But none from Hull :)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #25319 on: December 20, 2021, 12:43:26 pm »
Massive fan of them traipsing out ministers in front of the camera trying to justify stupid and illegal things in front of the camera.

Not only does it make they look even more stupid, it puts everything out into the public record.
The more ministers that traipse out the better. Firstly the friction must build up with having to defend his implausible lies publicly. Secondly, each one who does is so tarnished that their only future is dependent on Johnson staying in his job - ie no chance of becoming PM when he eventually leaves in disgrace.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.