Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1068929 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10000 on: May 3, 2023, 08:15:17 pm »
The only time Warnock has been quiet all match is when the other twat was talking about the Boss.

We give these people an opportunity to get into the media and then they forget us, it's even worse with him though as he's an ex player and a fucking scouser.  :wanker
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10001 on: May 3, 2023, 08:40:58 pm »
Yes, I get all the above, it's just I have no trust in any of the authorities and their interest in any fairness. The hypocrisy in the media we all know about, I'm still waiting for Henry Winter to answer my question and I've little doubt he will just ignore it and hope I go away.  ;)
Well in Jill, you’re doing more than me, I’m just ranting on here!
Agree with your point about trust in the authorities. I think my frustration comes from the feeling that we(the club) are doing nothing.

If someone told me that the club had done xyz, or that we’ve been doing abc, or that as a result of previous lobbying we’d got some commitment that improvements were on the way. Or even an acknowledgement that we’ve been wronged, I’d be more relaxed.

The fact that I’m writing this while we’re playing tells you how engaged I am in the game as it is at the moment. Which is sad.

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10002 on: May 3, 2023, 08:54:33 pm »
Jurgen doesn't look well, think he's pondering my sell Nunez to finance Bellingham idea ..

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #10003 on: May 3, 2023, 08:55:19 pm »
Jurgen doesn't look well, think he's pondering my sell Nunez to finance Bellingham idea ..

Maybe he's regretting not dropping Konate for Matip?  ;D
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10004 on: May 3, 2023, 09:03:20 pm »
I'm in your head , let it go mate.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #10005 on: May 3, 2023, 10:09:30 pm »
I'm in your head , let it go mate.

The only thing you're in, is the looney bin pal  ;D
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #10006 on: May 4, 2023, 05:32:27 am »
Jurgen Klopp has until 5th May to respond

Cinco de Mayo on this side of the pond, also known as cinco de drinko. Cervezas for everyone, not for you Tierney!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #10007 on: May 4, 2023, 03:07:26 pm »
José Mourinho claims he wore touchline wire to protect himself from referee

‘I recorded everything’ says Roma coach after 1-1 draw at Monza
Mourinho calls Daniele Chiffi ‘worst referee I’ve met in my life’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/may/04/jose-mourinho-claims-he-wore-touchline-wire-roma-monza

Not the worst idea in the world
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10008 on: May 4, 2023, 03:18:46 pm »
I was about to share the same article. Probably a good idea for games when Paul Teirney is the ref.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2023, 04:13:09 pm by MrGrumpy »
Justice for the 96!

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #10009 on: May 4, 2023, 03:36:45 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/may/04/jose-mourinho-claims-he-wore-touchline-wire-roma-monza

José was always a pioneer.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10010 on: May 4, 2023, 04:18:48 pm »

Unfortunately, this too is a sign of Roma's weakness as a club, because we do not have the strength of other clubs who can say we don't want this referee."

Mourinho threatened to take legal action after suggesting the fourth official in Roma's 2-1 defeat by Cremonese in February spoke to him in an "unjustifiable way".

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10011 on: May 4, 2023, 04:25:24 pm »
Unfortunately, this too is a sign of Roma's weakness as a club, because we do not have the strength of other clubs who can say we don't want this referee."

Mourinho threatened to take legal action after suggesting the fourth official in Roma's 2-1 defeat by Cremonese in February spoke to him in an "unjustifiable way".

We must be the weakest club about given we allow Manchester refs every week to do our games.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10012 on: May 4, 2023, 04:28:06 pm »
We must be the weakest club about given we allow Manchester refs every week to do our games.

We fail to back the Boss in the transfer windows & we fail to back him against the media.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #10013 on: May 4, 2023, 04:57:29 pm »
Periodic bump of this underappreciated classic

https://youtu.be/GRJEFHzHjL4
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10014 on: May 4, 2023, 05:58:26 pm »
Periodic bump of this underappreciated classic

https://youtu.be/GRJEFHzHjL4
Don't do it again.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #10015 on: May 4, 2023, 06:38:42 pm »
Don't do it again.

I m tempted to. More than you believe....

But I m going to be like Jurgen Klopp....and refrain

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10016 on: May 5, 2023, 02:57:07 am »
How do you propose that we prevent that from happening, given that we have signed up to take part in PL and FA competitions which require us to take the referees that are assigned by PMGOL?

Unless we have clear, unequivocal proof of corruption or cheating or an agenda against us, there's not much we can do and still be able to participate.

I get the frustrations - I share most of them. But the club's hands are largely tied due to the contracts of participation that HAVE to be agreed to in order to take part in the various competitions we enter: PL, FA, LC, UEFA.

Once we've agreed to abide by the conditions of the competition(s) we can't do much other than walk away and not take part. In which case we'd have no reason to exist.

And any other breakaway league or competition we decide to join will also have its rules of participation, some of which will drive us, the fans, round the bend, but which the club will not be able to do much about.

A single club cannot do anything. Multiple clubs would have to work together to, for example, insist that PGMOL is not fit for purpose and needs replacing. Or, alternatively, fan action, if big and widespread enough, could have an effect. If the PL and the broadcasters genuinely begin to believe that fans are going to boycott matches until PGMOL are ditched then we'd soon see some action.

But fans working together in those numbers? Rivals side by side? The bantz culture alone (much of it encourgaed by the media and broadcasters) means that solidarity at the level is unlikely.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10017 on: May 5, 2023, 07:32:54 am »
Watch the refs performance last night and then ask why we don't kick off. Corruption pure and simple
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10018 on: May 7, 2023, 03:57:32 am »
Gotta give Klopp credit for keeping his cool in this game - that was one of the worst reffed games ive watched in awhile. The amount of horrendous calls Taylor made was laughable, trying to give them as many free kicks as he could

I also love how the same type of fouls on LFC players were left to "let the game flow" but instant whistle if we breathed on a brentford player

Thankfully we won cause Taylor tried everything to stop that

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10019 on: May 7, 2023, 02:33:31 pm »
Gotta give Klopp credit for keeping his cool in this game - that was one of the worst reffed games ive watched in awhile. The amount of horrendous calls Taylor made was laughable, trying to give them as many free kicks as he could

I also love how the same type of fouls on LFC players were left to "let the game flow" but instant whistle if we breathed on a brentford player

Thankfully we won cause Taylor tried everything to stop that

if the officials were not trying to trigger a Klopp response, they certainly made it look as if they were.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10020 on: May 7, 2023, 03:32:09 pm »
Watch the refs performance last night and then ask why we don't kick off. Corruption pure and simple

Can now apply that to all three games we played in a week
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10021 on: May 15, 2023, 07:53:43 pm »
Been two full weeks since the Tierney stuff - all quiet now it seems

Interesting that

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10022 on: May 15, 2023, 07:54:48 pm »

Interesting that

They're waiting to ban him for the last 2 games.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10023 on: May 15, 2023, 07:56:26 pm »

Interesting that

Makes you wonder what we sent in as part of our defence doesn't it.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #10024 on: May 18, 2023, 04:10:17 pm »

'Jurgen Klopp has been suspended from the touchline for two matches - one suspended - and fined £75,000 following media comments that he made after Liverpool’s Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 30 April 2023.' - https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1659213019795312641
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline donnerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #10025 on: May 18, 2023, 04:12:24 pm »
'Jurgen Klopp has been suspended from the touchline for two matches - one suspended - and fined £75,000 following media comments that he made after Liverpool’s Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 30 April 2023.' - https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1659213019795312641

Will miss Bobby's and Milner's farewell - get him a seat right behind the dugout

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10026 on: May 18, 2023, 04:15:21 pm »
That's actually better than I was expecting.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10027 on: May 18, 2023, 04:18:59 pm »
Better than I thought to be honest but still they are absolute arses making him miss our final home game, they've dragged it out long enough to decide on.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10028 on: May 18, 2023, 04:19:31 pm »
The old boys club looking after their own.

Fuck the PL. We should get the ball rolling and get the fuck out of it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10029 on: May 18, 2023, 04:22:43 pm »
Appeal.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10030 on: May 18, 2023, 04:25:03 pm »
Jealousy is a terrible thing.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10031 on: May 18, 2023, 04:26:31 pm »
c*nts know exactly what they are doing with the timing there. Any update on Guardiola's punishment for smashing a water bottle at the Leeds bench 5 months ago?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #10032 on: May 18, 2023, 04:29:14 pm »
And yet we politely accept an apology from the linesman for elbowing Robertson and he faces no further action.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10033 on: May 18, 2023, 04:46:36 pm »

So touchline not stadium? I WANT MY FIST PUMPS
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10034 on: May 18, 2023, 04:46:58 pm »
I hope after Klopp leaves, he unleashes on these corrupt protected referees and truly speaks his mind. They're not exactly going to fine him then.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10035 on: May 18, 2023, 04:54:16 pm »
They're waiting to ban him for the last 2 games.

Mystic Chak. :D

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10036 on: May 18, 2023, 04:58:07 pm »
He has also received a £75,000 fine!

Now, did Pep receive any bans or fines?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-newcastle-pep-guardiola-29367198
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #10037 on: May 18, 2023, 05:00:00 pm »
Thought it'd be worse than that.

Fined more than Toney though  ;D
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10038 on: May 18, 2023, 05:18:04 pm »
Mystic Chak. :D

Unfortunate, but could see it coming. The 2 games we need maximum points and Bobby's farewell.

No surprised from the FA.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #10039 on: May 18, 2023, 05:36:43 pm »
And yet we politely accept an apology from the linesman for elbowing Robertson and he faces no further action.

I think LFC should write on their website:

"We accept the dugout ban and fine.

In totally unrelated news, the lfc officials and team will not be using the dugout. They all deeply respect the pgmol. All the activity in the game will happen on the touchline, away from the dugout. Jurgen Klopp, supporting and respecting the dugout ban, will not set foot in the dugout. Neither will anyone else.
Anyway, whats for lunch?
"