Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1058825 times)

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: Jürgen Klopp (Ruhe in Frieden, Elisabeth Klopp, 81)
« Reply #4720 on: October 3, 2021, 01:27:31 pm »
Who do you reckon the 1% is/are? Would have been Lovren if he were still here.
I was wondering same. For it to be really 1 percent we need a squad of at least a hundred
Personally I think it's Milly. The virus took one look at him. Milly reached for the ribena and the virus packed it's bags and ran.

Interesting dynamic though. If a player (in another team) is unavailable through the virus , either I'll or self isolating or can't travel and their team loses out / loses bonus. Surely the peer pressure is huge .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4721 on: October 3, 2021, 01:33:16 pm »
It could be somebody like Kadie Gordon purely because of his age, Klopp said he didn't have to inlfuence anyone.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4722 on: October 3, 2021, 01:34:21 pm »
Because people have done research and don't just inject anything into there body because some politician or white coat tells you to. Klopp should mind his own business, clearly hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. Klopp “I don’t take the vaccination only to protect me, I take the vaccination to protect all the people around me." What an idiotic comment.. the vaxx doesn't stop you spreading it or catching it! its just meant to reduce you symptoms "if" you get it! If he doesn't even know that, then he shouldnt be piping up trying to coerce people.

My body my choice, the day you're told you must take some injection to get in or go anywhere you can kiss what's left of freedom goodbye.
Found the Anti-Vaxxer crackpot, lads!

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #4723 on: October 3, 2021, 01:41:19 pm »
Could even be the backroom staff
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4724 on: October 3, 2021, 01:41:43 pm »
My body my choice, the day you're told you must take some injection to get in or go anywhere you can kiss what's left of freedom goodbye.

He's not saying you "must". He's saying you "ought to".

And he's right.

But as the rest of your rotten post shows you are clearly one of those know-nothings who feels personally humiliated at the thought of taking advice, let alone any vaccine.

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4725 on: October 3, 2021, 01:42:12 pm »
Because people have done research and don't just inject anything into there body because some politician or white coat tells you to. Klopp should mind his own business, clearly hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. Klopp “I don’t take the vaccination only to protect me, I take the vaccination to protect all the people around me." What an idiotic comment.. the vaxx doesn't stop you spreading it or catching it! its just meant to reduce you symptoms "if" you get it! If he doesn't even know that, then he shouldnt be piping up trying to coerce people.

Anyone who falls for this deserves to watch a DVD of Everton's last trophy winning season.

Did they have DVD's that long ago?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4726 on: October 3, 2021, 01:54:03 pm »

“People have done research” = “I have a severe case of Dunning-Kruger”

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4727 on: October 3, 2021, 01:54:08 pm »
“white coats” love it

I see why he's scared of em

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4728 on: October 3, 2021, 02:03:02 pm »
It’s not a wind-up?

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #4729 on: October 3, 2021, 02:03:51 pm »
How are only 7 teams more than 50% vaccinated?

The Premier League have clearly been too lenient on players. The NFL has done much better.

How are we allowing unvaccinated players travel for international duty and European games?

Fair play to Klopp for stating his opinions. Don't know why this hasn't been a bigger area of discussion in the press. The coverage was non stop in the NFL in off season.
I really, really doubt those numbers are true. I can't believe that clubs would let players that they pay 100k/week decide themselves when so much is at stake. A club could end up having almost no players available for several games. The players can barely decide what they eat!

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #4730 on: October 3, 2021, 02:05:49 pm »

Those white coats also design air planes, bridges and computers, but I guess you don't trust those either?

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #4731 on: October 3, 2021, 02:20:28 pm »
I doubt just taking the piss out of him (however appealing) is going to change his mind.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4732 on: October 3, 2021, 02:26:43 pm »

As a Human it is his fucking business.

And there are places that you have to have an injection before entering,if you spent less time on anti-vax shite shites and more time living in the world you'd already know that.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #4733 on: October 3, 2021, 02:28:52 pm »
I doubt just taking the piss out of him (however appealing) is going to change his mind.

True nor would detailed factual debate...the emotional construct  supported by 'self intellugent resoning of most antivaxxers is not receptive to explanations of fact ...delusional paranoia means any statement will be twisted to justify theire views..they have a sense of worth being antivaxxers.

The rest of us vaccinated just have the normal shit in life to get on with

So enjoy taking the piss.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4734 on: October 3, 2021, 02:30:08 pm »
“white coats” love it
Says it all. What do they know and why bother studying for about 7 years when you can get all you need from Facebook.

I’m working on the basis it’s a wind up because it’s hard to be that ignorant.
There’s something about the terms people like this use. White coats. Someone with similar views called jabbing spearing.

I’ll go with the scientists thanks  :wave

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4735 on: October 3, 2021, 02:30:35 pm »
I want to be vaccinated with a little bit of Klopp

I bet you do.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4736 on: October 3, 2021, 02:31:45 pm »
Because people have done research

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4737 on: October 3, 2021, 02:33:49 pm »

I've done my research & 99% of those taking the piss don't care if he changes his mind or not,the 1% think he's taking the piss.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #4738 on: October 3, 2021, 02:37:12 pm »
We can only hope that Darwinian Natural Selection gets rid of these idiots

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/13/fully-vaccinated-people-account-for-12-of-englands-covid-19-deaths

(that should read 1.2%)

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #4739 on: October 3, 2021, 02:40:52 pm »
It’s not a wind-up?

He hasn't been on for six years and comes back with this masterpiece.

Re the white coats - I'm sure when Elliott was injured white coats, injections and medical procedures were involved.

Maybe he should have just told them to leave his body alone as it would heal itself.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4740 on: October 3, 2021, 02:44:27 pm »
He hasn't been on for six years and comes back with this masterpiece.

Re the white coats - I'm sure when Elliott was injured white coats, injections and medical procedures were involved.

Maybe he should have just told them to leave his body alone as it would heal itself.

oh thanks.

In that case he can fuck right off. And stay the fuck away too.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #4741 on: October 3, 2021, 02:45:50 pm »
Just walked through Amsterdam centrum with my wife.. about 10,000 antivaxxers in Dam square some protesters  walked past us.. Mrs who is quite laid back, exploded.. went Full Scouse accent and  shouted angrily at them " Just Fuck off Wankers! Idiots!!" and gave them two fingers..

My Wife is Dutch 🤣

I'm so proud.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4742 on: October 3, 2021, 02:55:34 pm »

It's just attention-seeking behaviour

Offline fenre

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #4743 on: October 3, 2021, 03:02:57 pm »
It is so sad that this has even gotten to become an issue, and that Klopp had to address it. Good that he did, but also sad he had to. The trust in scientists with increasing conspiracy theories would just get lower and lower. Terms like "people in white coats" are used to be insulting and negative. People above the year 40, losing trust in the method that has made it possible for them to not be dead before the age of 40. It is just very sad.

I wonder what will happen in the next pandemic, which will come. We have been lucky that this was "just" a form of the coronavirus. Considering that we are still creating an environment for pandemics to rise, with an extensive threat to biodiversity and creating unnatural coliving between spiecies, we have to spend a lot of effort now in post-covid, to build up this fragile trust. And in that, Klopp has a role. As a scientist, I am very proud that he is the manager of Liverpool today.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4744 on: October 3, 2021, 03:03:39 pm »

Great stuff from the boss. The man is such a perfect fit for us

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4745 on: October 3, 2021, 03:53:07 pm »
I cannot find any issue with Klopp's words. He has blessed us with wisdom

“I don’t take the vaccination only to protect me, I take the vaccination to protect all the people around me. I don’t understand why that is a limitation of freedom because, if it is, then not being allowed to drink and drive is a limitation of freedom as well. I got the vaccination because I was concerned about myself but even more so about everybody around me.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4746 on: October 3, 2021, 08:43:46 pm »
Because people have done research ...

It's quite funny that you start your reply with this classic crap of 'I've done my research'. I reckon I should get a t-shirt made up that says just that - 'I've done my research'. Conspiracy theorists might nod at me knowingly as I pass them by in the street, completely unaware that it's total own of these stupid fucking c*nts.

Your 'research' consists solely of watching stuff passing by your lazy arse of a face on a daily basis on social media. You're like the poor sods on The Generation Game, watching teddy bears and coffee peculators pass you by on a conveyor belt, nodding like a seal. For your information, that IS NOT research. That's the act of a know nothing coward.

'Do Your Research' is the constant retort from any well meaning and simple question directed towards these pricks I see on social media. At least in my experience - I occasionally engage. They often have 'Not one of the sheep' etc in their profile (the fucking irony)... or they'll end each stupid idea they've plucked out of their arse with a 'makes you think' ending or that thinking smiley. The twats.

One time I came across a tweet and made up a bullshit response off the cuff about a nurse advising me that I should remove plasma from a sheep to help cure me of covid or something and had to mute it due to the likes and retweets - including a like by one of the Conspiracy big wigs with 20000 followers. It's such an easy game.

Soon after, I came across another tweet claiming that anti vaxxers were better reasoned or something like that (plus other crap)... a 20 page pdf that was retweeted 5000 times from another CT bigwig. The pdf was from a major US University and signed by a dozen high profile doctors.

The pdf in question was available to download free of charge from a free information website. Do your ears prick up at that or not? So guess what... I DID SOME FUCKING RESEARCH  :D .

I eventually found the original document LINKED to their website - signed by all those top level doctors. It looked exactly the same. Signatures at the top - same font - same everything - even the same opening two sentences.

And then it started to change. After that... totally made up bollocks - pages of it.

Dar... somebody wrote that. Somebody took a 20 page report taken by a University and changed it without shame and shared it. Why?

Research that instead.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4747 on: October 3, 2021, 09:08:18 pm »

Quite right.

You have enough on your plate, what with having to knock up all those diy foil helmets for you and your like minded mates.

And as for the weird side effects, you dont want it fucking around with your brain, and increasing your IQ to that of a donner kebab.

You fucking bad quilt.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4748 on: October 3, 2021, 09:19:18 pm »
Fascinating interview after the game - amazing man, amazing manager.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #4749 on: October 5, 2021, 10:53:35 pm »
So when his contract expires

Is it worth letting him just have the year off he wants, steady the ship with an interim and convince him to go again.

We searched for him for a quarter of a century. We should stop at nothing
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #4750 on: October 5, 2021, 10:58:20 pm »
So when his contract expires

Is it worth letting him just have the year off he wants, steady the ship with an interim and convince him to go again.

We searched for him for a quarter of a century. We should stop at nothing

“Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour. Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Germany, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another manager” - This might work 😁
YNWA

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #4751 on: October 5, 2021, 11:04:03 pm »
Honestly, I’d rather keep Klopp and start all over again with an average team than keep our current team but losing him and having someone else in charge. We have good examples (Man Utd, Barcelona) of how useless is a team full of stars without a proper manager.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2021, 11:27:45 pm by Gogeqac »
YNWA

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4752 on: October 5, 2021, 11:05:26 pm »
Lads, 3 more years before we start crying over Kloppo. Let's enjoy the time he's here.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4753 on: October 5, 2021, 11:18:48 pm »
Lads, 3 more years before we start crying over Kloppo. Let's enjoy the time he's here.

Was thinking the same. Gonna be a long 3yrs for some if they’re fretting over this now.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4754 on: October 6, 2021, 05:48:35 am »

2 years and 9 months. But who's counting  ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4755 on: October 6, 2021, 01:52:06 pm »

Samie, again with the ‘lads’.  You are the absolute worst for it here. Honestly, how old are you? You seem to be living in the 70’s!

Seriously, it’s 2021, women also like football and post on football forums.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4756 on: October 6, 2021, 01:58:05 pm »
I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to these things. I'll happy do the same with you.  :D

Also "Lads" it's just another form of "Mate" at least to me.  :)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4757 on: October 6, 2021, 02:07:51 pm »
I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to these things. I'll happy do the same with you.  :D

Also "Lads" it's just another form of "Mate" at least to me.  :)

Yeah, kind of agree with you, to me "lad" is genderless.

I know to others it probably isn't, and its not a word I'd use that often in general, but when I do I'd use it in place of the likes of mate, and treat it equally as genderless.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4758 on: October 6, 2021, 02:14:03 pm »
Thanks dickhead, your money is in the post.

Although with you being an FSG stooge I don't know why you're needing money off the working man.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4759 on: October 6, 2021, 02:21:51 pm »
Lads has definitely changed over the years to mean both males and females for me as well.

Beats saying lads and lasses for sure.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.