Author Topic: EFL Cup - MK Dons away - Wed 25/9  (Read 58179 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: EFL Cup - MK Dons away - Wed 25/9
« Reply #120 on: September 6, 2019, 03:40:33 pm »
Tickets are 6 quid cheaper for Season ticket holders than for members?

Has this always been a thing?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #121 on: September 6, 2019, 03:41:16 pm »
No explanation of why Season Ticket holders pay £6 less for a ticket than members. I presume its something to do with the way they sell to MK Dons fans.
That's correct.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 6, 2019, 03:42:17 pm »
No explanation of why Season Ticket holders pay £6 less for a ticket than members. I presume its something to do with the way they sell to MK Dons fans.

Their selling arrangement had same price structure. No idea how the ticket website will determine that though.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #123 on: September 6, 2019, 03:44:04 pm »
Their selling arrangement had same price structure. No idea how the ticket website will determine that though.
Practically guaranteed that it won't and will just charge everyone £28.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #124 on: September 6, 2019, 03:46:45 pm »
Practically guaranteed that it won't and will just charge everyone £28.

I would assume its just the same way it filters for sales that season ticket qualify for and members don't. If it identifies a season ticket it charges the lower price.
Long live the King

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #125 on: September 6, 2019, 03:48:07 pm »
So if I’m reading that right. If there are any tickets left next Friday they will be available to all members from 11am?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #126 on: September 6, 2019, 03:48:21 pm »
Glad we don't get treated differently like that all the time!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 6, 2019, 03:51:13 pm »
Hmm. I have access to a couple STHs but I'm a member myself. Not sure whether to chance it and try in the members sale. Just want the single for myself really.
YNWA.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 6, 2019, 03:52:33 pm »
So if I’m reading that right. If there are any tickets left next Friday they will be available to all members from 11am?
Yeah, that's right.  Hoping it does drop because this is a rare chance for me to get on the away ladder

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #129 on: September 6, 2019, 03:54:31 pm »
Update from the lad on the WhatsApp group anyway he's saying 6301 is the allocation 1 credit required going back to Bournemouth 2015.

How did this guy know exactly?  Does he have the lottery numbers for tonight too? Lol

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #130 on: September 6, 2019, 03:56:30 pm »
Yeah, that's right.  Hoping it does drop because this is a rare chance for me to get on the away ladder
Yep would be nice to follow a Cup run and get to a few aways. I’m hoping being on holiday abroad helps me get to the front of queue as it has done some others in the bulk sales, if it gets that far. 99% of the time I’m over an hour.
« Last Edit: September 6, 2019, 03:58:14 pm by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: September 6, 2019, 03:58:53 pm »

Yes, have already announced the all members sale so they must think it will drop that far.

They also say if tickets remain after that they will make a further announcement

If tickets don't sell out at all members what are they going to do then? A general sale?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #132 on: September 6, 2019, 04:19:43 pm »
Yes, have already announced the all members sale so they must think it will drop that far.

They also say if tickets remain after that they will make a further announcement

If tickets don't sell out at all members what are they going to do then? A general sale?
No chance whatsoever that this will go to a general sale, credit hunting for this will be off the scale.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #133 on: September 6, 2019, 04:22:15 pm »
No chance whatsoever that this will go to a general sale, credit hunting for this will be off the scale.
It won’t even drop to members, nowhere near

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #134 on: September 6, 2019, 04:22:52 pm »
You're probably right.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #135 on: September 6, 2019, 04:27:13 pm »
How did this guy know exactly?  Does he have the lottery numbers for tonight too? Lol
Says he’s got a mate in the TO everything he says is spot on so far.
Kenny Godglish

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 6, 2019, 04:35:38 pm »

Yeah, had a gander on Twitter and lots of people offering them out. Guess I'll try use a mates' seasie to get my own ticket.
YNWA.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #137 on: September 6, 2019, 04:54:05 pm »
Credit hunting hardly worth it when it would be years before we get a similar allocation.
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: September 6, 2019, 05:19:53 pm »

people need to fuck off

Buy a ticket only if you're going. c*nts

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 6, 2019, 05:28:17 pm »
Credit hunting hardly worth it when it would be years before we get a similar allocation.

It will be because it’ll end up being like the CL where all homes plus at least 1 away would guarantee a final ticket if we got there

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #140 on: September 6, 2019, 05:28:37 pm »
people need to fuck off

Buy a ticket only if you're going. c*nts

This. Clearly I’m a member desperate to go but even so.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #141 on: September 6, 2019, 05:44:39 pm »
Maybe but for the sake of spending £7, they would get on the ladder, I reckon that a lot would take the chance of getting a big away allocation over the next couple of seasons.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #142 on: September 6, 2019, 05:49:05 pm »
If we get a big ground late in the comp this could be a vital credit, plus guarantees for final, also the first domestic away to fall to members in years, definitely first time since I moved to England before 17-18

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 6, 2019, 05:53:44 pm »
I don't care, it's cuntish behaviour.

Stealing a ticket from the hands of a member who would love to actually go to the game all because there might be a game you can actually be arsed going to later on.

The low price doesn't help, I'd happily have it go full price if it limited bellends buying tickets and not leaving their sofas.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #144 on: September 6, 2019, 05:57:49 pm »

Stealing a ticket from the hands of a member who would love to actually go to the game all because there might be a game you can actually be arsed going to later on.

The low price doesn't help, I'd happily have it go full price if it limited bellends buying tickets and not leaving their sofas.
I take it you're not on the League Cup away ladder?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: September 6, 2019, 06:00:58 pm »
I take it you're not on the League Cup away ladder?

Hopefully will be

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #146 on: September 6, 2019, 06:16:30 pm »
Hopefully will be
I thought as much.

Good luck.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #147 on: September 6, 2019, 06:21:34 pm »

Agree. I’m already sorted for one but want one myself actually on my own card. Here’s hoping.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #148 on: September 6, 2019, 06:22:04 pm »

Totally agree with this.Also the Napoli match is an outrage the club know there's no day trips they know fuck all will go but they are happily playing along with the credit hunters I thought they were serious about this carry on and I'm sick of hearing how dangerous Napoli is
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #149 on: September 6, 2019, 06:26:33 pm »
Totally agree with this the Napoli match is an outrage the club know there's no way trips they know fuck all will go but they are happily playing along with the credit hunters I thought they were serious about this carry on and I'm sick of hearing how dangerous Napoli is
Incredible reaction. So clearly you think that the club should have completely disregarded the safety of the match going supporters in order to arrange a full collection in Napoli? Also, you obviously went last season and also more importantly, in 2010 so you know that it is totally safe.

Full collection in Genk and Salzburg? no problem, but in Napoli? Wow.
« Last Edit: September 6, 2019, 06:33:40 pm by ABJ »

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #150 on: September 6, 2019, 06:33:14 pm »
Totally agree with this.Also the Napoli match is an outrage the club know there's no day trips they know fuck all will go but they are happily playing along with the credit hunters I thought they were serious about this carry on and I'm sick of hearing how dangerous Napoli is

At the end of the day until the club start doing collection only for these aways then the ladder will remain shut and people will credit hunt cause they know they can easily move the ticket on. I would love to go to this but very much doubt any will drop to members. With regards to Napoli I’m sure if the FA can organise all the England fans collecting their tickets in countries all around Europe safely so could club personal at Liverpool. Personally would like to see a system brought in similar to what they operate when offering away tickets to fans. 70% to priority (top cappers)and 30% in a ballot. So everyone has a chance at going to an away game.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: September 6, 2019, 06:36:51 pm »
I’m still optimistic it will drop to members

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #152 on: September 6, 2019, 06:39:35 pm »
At the end of the day until the club start doing collection only for these aways then the ladder will remain shut and people will credit hunt cause they know they can easily move the ticket on. I would love to go to this but very much doubt any will drop to members. With regards to Napoli I’m sure if the FA can organise all the England fans collecting their tickets in countries all around Europe safely so could club personal at Liverpool. Personally would like to see a system brought in similar to what they operate when offering away tickets to fans. 70% to priority (top cappers)and 30% in a ballot. So everyone has a chance at going to an away game.

That would mean 30% of loyal fans that traveled in the past and build up their credits will miss out.
Everyone had to start from scratch at some point.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #153 on: September 6, 2019, 06:40:08 pm »
Incredible reaction. So clearly you think that the club should have completely disregarded the safety of the match going supporters in order to arrange a full collection in Napoli? Also, you obviously went last season and also more importantly, in 2010 so you know that it is totally safe.

Full collection in Genk and Salzburg? no problem, but in Napoli? Wow.
my main point is the club being complicit  in the charade of mass credit hunting for this fixture.Why don't they just ask for
a really small allocation as they know only a few hundred will go.
« Last Edit: September 6, 2019, 06:44:36 pm by RedPat »
Kenny Godglish

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #154 on: September 6, 2019, 06:45:21 pm »
I suspect the extra £6 will only get charged if this drops to all members. We had similar arrangements to this for West Ham replay in the FA Cup 3 years ago and the club charged everyone the same.

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #155 on: September 6, 2019, 07:02:38 pm »
That would mean 30% of loyal fans that traveled in the past and build up their credits will miss out.
Everyone had to start from scratch at some point.

And of that 30% I bet a large number don’t go to all the aways that come up and simply move the ticket on to get the credit. 30% is a little high agreed even 10% would be a small start. Or if not collection with iD then to help prevent people buying for credit alone.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 6, 2019, 07:03:56 pm »
I suspect the extra £6 will only get charged if this drops to all members. We had similar arrangements to this for West Ham replay in the FA Cup 3 years ago and the club charged everyone the same.

Gutted I missed that West Ham game, only chance i'd have to get on the away ladder in the FA Cup, but I was on a plane to Australia whilst the match was in progress so couldn't go.

I could have still bought a ticket, but I'm not a dickhead.

Maybe I'm the mug though. Have to play the game don't you.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #157 on: September 6, 2019, 08:09:35 pm »
Gutted I missed that West Ham game, only chance i'd have to get on the away ladder in the FA Cup, but I was on a plane to Australia whilst the match was in progress so couldn't go.

Yeah I think you have to take every opportunity that you may get.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #158 on: September 6, 2019, 08:24:50 pm »

Yeah as said previously five of us bought that and went but three others immediately bought and said I could sell it on for them.

Napoli is a bit of a farce though isn’t it. Loads of spare tickets and they haven’t even gone on sale yet. I understand why they do it, I would probably do the same in their loft position but it highlights how shit it is.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: September 6, 2019, 09:17:46 pm »
Yeah as said previously five of us bought that and went but three others immediately bought and said I could sell it on for them.

Napoli is a bit of a farce though isn’t it. Loads of spare tickets and they haven’t even gone on sale yet. I understand why they do it, I would probably do the same in their loft position but it highlights how shit it is.

Whilst I kind of understand why people have done this, it’s so frustrating for those who are not eligible but would be willing to risk going if it came with a credit. Those people are the ones who deserve a ticket. I just don’t know a solution how you can facilitate that.