Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 1422408 times)

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
He's an Evertonian. They're all animals. It's ingrained in that club.

Even if Bobby had signed for them instead of coming here he'd be a horrible, snarling little thug.

its no surprise with coaches like duncan ferguson. he'll have been on at them all week - let them know how much you want it, get stuck into them etc. pickford should be banned, the challenge was reckless and dangerous. its him trying to show how hard he is, throwing himself round like hes a big man.

Online So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupť Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Had a look at their fixtures and it doesn't look pretty for them from December till the first week of March. They have some easy fixtures here and there, but for the most part, it looks extremely difficult.

They'll do well to get anywhere between 22-24 points from 17 odd matches in that duration. They have a difficult tie every other week with some potential banana skins thrown in.

But they don't have Europe. That should buy them some fitness but when the inevitable injuries and suspensions arise - now they've shown their true colours there'll be more sendings off - the decline will be rapid.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
Not a fan of this narrative some are happy to push on here that Pickford is just an idiot so is absolved of some of the blame for what he did.

Heís a professional player who has likely played the game for at least 20 years, 18 of those for a pro-club academy / team.

I donít care how fucking thick he is, he knows full well that jumping in at knee height, in a scissors motion, is a potential career ender.

Donít try and take any of that blame away from him by pushing some idea that heís some clumsy idiot.

Iím not absolving him of any blame. I just think heís brain dead and is incapable of thinking of the consequences. Doesnít mean I donít want him banned and Iím not fuming about it.

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
Iím not absolving him of any blame. I just think heís brain dead and is incapable of thinking of the consequences. Doesnít mean I donít want him banned and Iím not fuming about it.

After playing football for so long, and so often, I donít care how stupid you are you know the consequences of diving in like that, at that height.

Online Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Believer
  • Yeah right..
Nothing has changed..

https://streamable.com/vfmhgy
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Believer
  • Yeah right..
  ;)
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca CaminarŠs Solo.
That's probably the view Coote had in the VAR box too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • Believer
After playing football for so long, and so often, I donít care how stupid you are you know the consequences of diving in like that, at that height.

You donít even have to have played football. A child knows that jumping into someoneís knee with both feet is going to hurt them. Pickford is undoubtedly stupid. Heís arguably the most dim-witted person in an industry that is well known for having some of thickest people in the country in it.  He is an utter simpleton. There is very little going on inside that largely empty skull of his, but even he knows that doing what he did would only cause physical harm.

Iíve seen a few tackles, or attempted tackles, like that in Sunday League, on the school field, in kickabouts in the park. The common theme in all of them is that the person going into the tackle was using it as a cheap shot in trying to hurt the other person.  No-one has ever gone into a challenge like that as a genuine attempt to win the ball.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
so what was it?

Heís still got some lame Ďapologyí message on his account.

and being the coward he is, heís switched the comments off  ;D

Understandable when it would be intended as just a statement, but worth noting that retweeting with a comment basically gets round the limitation.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • J.F.T.96
There is a big PR thing going on in the papers about him writing a letter to apologise. Everyone who knows me, knows I wouldn't intentionally injure someone. Etc, etc.

See I don't know him, but from what I've seen of him on the pitch and his off the pitch antics he strikes me as exactly the kind of player to intentionally try to injure a player
I'm running Shropshire Way and Chicago marathon for bowel cancer in 2020.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/markdavidroberts

Online jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between JŁrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
See I don't know him, but from what I've seen of him on the pitch and his off the pitch antics he strikes me as exactly the kind of player to intentionally try to injure a player

I don't disagree, he has a really spiteful side to his personality especially if he doesn't get a decision. He is then likely to go in hard on someone and leave their foot in like yesterday on Thiago.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Samie

• The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Wonder how these fuckers will do with their next game against the mancs? Usually they love a good fucking but these are confusing times with the start they've made.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • Believer

I donít know him either and I donít need to see anything other than him flying in knee high on another player seconds after the whistle had already gone, and having had plenty of time to stop himself, to conclude heís the sort of player who would intentionally injure another.

He can say what he likes but his actions speak for themselves. The whistle had gone. He could have stopped or slowed down. He didnít. He went in high and with every ounce of force he could muster.

There is no other conclusion to come to.

Offline PeterTheRed

• Believer
Wonder how these fuckers will do with their next game against the mancs? Usually they love a good fucking but these are confusing times with the start they've made.

Well, hopefully Maguire and Shaw will injure Calvert-Lewin and Rodriguez. From there on, any result is acceptable for me ...

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I'd love to see something riding on it in their games with the two Manchester clubs. And for something really controversial to happen. They'll soon see what the mancs really think of scousers then.
ďThere he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.Ē

Offline orrellparkblues

• Kemlynite
some team you've got there. I know the last few Goodison derbies were a bit damp from both sides, but that was something else. That's the best you've played against us here for ages, and Thiago was an orchestrator of the pace of the match.

the VAR shit's been done to death. We had an off season to sort out these silly offsides and the response was to go the other way and include the upper arm. Which has obviously benefitted us, but is absolutely farcical let's be honest. They should just go back to daylight and stop pisstaking

for all the shouts about us, you're doing your own performance a disservice. We actually did well to hang in there when you were sizzling and were able to land a few blows ourselves. I'll be honest, i didn't want this game yet as we're at a stage where we're still building and learning and regardless of other blues saying 'we're gonna do these kopites this time' i knew that there would be a post-Villa response, and Mane and Thiago would show their class and they did. We'd have lost that last season, so there's plenty on our side to build on from yesterday. We didn't deserve a result, but we got a point not being great against the champions who were outstanding

Regardless of the VVD situation i would still be astonished if you aren't champions again this year based on that display

I'd love to see something riding on it in their games with the two Manchester clubs. And for something really controversial to happen. They'll soon see what the mancs really think of scousers then.

we had a disallowed VAR winner against United last season at the death when Sigurdsson moved his legs out the way, to the point Carlo lost his rag and got a red card
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:17:20 PM by orrellparkblues »

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
We got potential serious injurys in the derby again,seems to happen way too often now as others have said,getting no red cards and avoiding defeat with the help of an inept referee just pumps them up to continue trying the same over and over again because they know by now they can't win by trying to play football.

Fucking having visions of Funes Mori grabbing his badge after injuring Origi again,the big hero.

I's almost a shame we don't have a second team of shithouse cloggers just to throw against them 2 times a season,play for a draw and go late and hard on every single tackle.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Believer
We got potential serious injurys in the derby again,seems to happen way too often now as others have said,getting no red cards and avoiding defeat with the help of an inept referee just pumps them up to continue trying the same over and over again because they know by now they can't win by trying to play football.

Fucking having visions of Funes Mori grabbing his badge after injuring Origi again,the big hero.

I's almost a shame we don't have a second team of shithouse cloggers just to throw against them 2 times a season,play for a draw and go late and hard on every single tackle.

Barkley threw a couple of leg breakers Henderson's way too in past games, Jordan let him off easy in the post-match interviews just like he did with Pickford, unfortunately if we don't call attention to it those shithouses will just carry on doing the same.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
some team you've got there. I know the last few Goodison derbies were a bit damp from both sides, but that was something else. That's the best you've played against us here for ages, and Thiago was an orchestrator of the pace of the match.

the VAR shit's been done to death. We had an off season to sort out these silly offsides and the response was to go the other way and include the upper arm. Which has obviously benefitted us, but is absolutely farcical let's be honest. They should just go back to daylight and stop pisstaking

for all the shouts about us, you're doing your own performance a disservice. We actually did well to hang in there when you were sizzling and were able to land a few blows ourselves. I'll be honest, i didn't want this game yet as we're at a stage where we're still building and learning and regardless of other blues saying 'we're gonna do these kopites this time' i knew that there would be a post-Villa response, and Mane and Thiago would show their class and they did. We'd have lost that last season, so there's plenty on our side to build on from yesterday. We didn't deserve a result, but we got a point not being great against the champions who were outstanding

Regardless of the VVD situation i would still be astonished if you aren't champions again this year based on that display

we had a disallowed VAR winner against United last season at the death when Sigurdsson moved his legs out the way, to the point Carlo lost his rag and got a red card

Cheers mate.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Perhaps we could aim for this in the future.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

I'm talking about a game with something riding on it, like a cup game or a game that could decide a title or a European place for one of youse. And how the fanbases would react to that.
ďThere he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.Ē

Offline orrellparkblues

• Kemlynite
I'm talking about a game with something riding on it, like a cup game or a game that could decide a title or a European place for one of youse. And how the fanbases would react to that.

well we did concede a killer goal to City in the League Cup semi in 2016 from a cross that was out of play (We were 3-1 up on aggregate at the time) with yous awaiting in the final

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Believer
Dont they play the red mancs in the league cup quarters ?

Offline BriarcliffInmate

• Boys Pen
  • I like football the way I like my politics: Red.
Never seen such a shit player with a PR team like Richarlison has got. Very quick press release on his professional website, all written in the third person. Of course, he torpedoes it by being a snide little twat and replying to people on Twitter, then quickly deleting it. Scum.
"This club has been my life. Iíd go out and sweep the street and be proud to do it for Liverpool FC if they asked me to." - Bob Paisley

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Dont they play the red mancs in the league cup quarters ?

They do.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Nothing to be proud of with that Everton performance. Your team played like a bunch of yard dogs intent on fucking up our best players and scammed a draw at the end. No doubt your lot were wound up by that thug you have in the dugout Duncan Ferguson. I think Everton supporters are taking a lot of glee with what they did yesterday and its pretty sad. If Liverpool players did stuff like that on the pitch I'd be disgusted
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Never seen such a shit player with a PR team like Richarlison has got. Very quick press release on his professional website, all written in the third person. Of course, he torpedoes it by being a snide little twat and replying to people on Twitter, then quickly deleting it. Scum.

Found it strange how he happily tweets in English, spouting all sorts of bollocks to appease the Everton fan base, but when it comes to an apology to Thiago, it's tweeted in Portuguese with the comments section disabled.

Offline orrellparkblues

• Kemlynite
Nothing to be proud of with that Everton performance. Your team played like a bunch of yard dogs intent on fucking up our best players and scammed a draw at the end. No doubt your lot were wound up by that thug you have in the dugout Duncan Ferguson. I think Everton supporters are taking a lot of glee with what they did yesterday and its pretty sad. If Liverpool players did stuff like that on the pitch I'd be disgusted

if we really were intent on it, why did we stand off Mane so much? he's your best outfield attacker, but we didn't really get close to him. The two tackles were poor yes, but bad tackles in the game aren't rare, and not rare to derbies (both sides have been guilty of it down the years)

the Pickford one can be summed up by the fact he's a reckless and brainlessly poor goalkeeper as opposed to any deliberate malice. He's been lucky not to catch someone up until yesterday to be honest
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:53:10 PM by orrellparkblues »

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Richarlison will miss the next 3 fixtures.

Soton away
Newcastle Away
Man Utd Home

Man Utd in the League Cup is December 22nd for those thinking that is their next match.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class

Not that kind of player blah blah blah. He should get an additional game for that social media shite

Mind you it's only the 3rd time in his career he's recieved a straight red for foul play/violent conduct at the ripe old age of 23
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 06:00:52 PM by rafathegaffa83 »

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • Believer

if we really were intent on it, why did we stand off Mane so much? he's your best outfield attacker, but we didn't really get close to him. The two tackles were poor yes, but bad tackles in the game aren't rare, and not rare to derbies (both sides have been guilty of it down the years)

the Pickford one can be summed up by the fact he's a reckless and brainlessly poor goalkeeper as opposed to any deliberate malice. He's been lucky not to catch someone up until yesterday to be honest

Spare us the ďboth sides as bad as each otherĒ bullshit. The difference is in the last couple of decades Liverpool players on average have put in one bad tackle in every 5 or 6 games and rarely get away with them. In fact Iím struggling to remember a bad one in the Klopp era. Thatís 5 years.  Your mob put in about 2 or 3 every derby and largely get away with them.

Itís not reckless or brainless if it happens that regularly. Itís deliberate.

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • 19:06
I hope the Mancs twat them everywhere. My gloves are off with Everton now. They are a vile little club with no redeeming features whatsoever. Their fanbase, albeit rather small, is predominantly made up of classless, mongrel gobshites devoid of any class or dignity.

You know where you stand with Mancs and they know where they stand with us. There is an honesty about our rivalry and, deep down, a grudging mutual respect. On the other hand, Everton are snivelling, snide mongrels. A dinosaur club with a dinosaur mindset and far too many neanderthal followers. A vile, putrid cesspit of a club that drags even normally classy individuals down to its disgustingly low level once it touches them.

Everton. The Millwall of the north. A club stuck in centuries past with followers stuck in the stone age. A stain on football and a stain on this city. I hope the Mancs smash you everywhere. You've used up your quota of Scouse loyalty now, so you can fuck off.

Blue and white shite.  :wanker
RIP Gulleysucker. RAWK Legend.

YNWA

Offline orrellparkblues

• Kemlynite
Spare us the ďboth sides as bad as each otherĒ bullshit. The difference is in the last couple of decades Liverpool players on average have put in one bad tackle in every 5 or 6 games and rarely get away with them. In fact Iím struggling to remember a bad one in the Klopp era. Thatís 5 years.  Your mob put in about 2 or 3 every derby and largely get away with them.

Itís not reckless or brainless if it happens that regularly. Itís deliberate.

the last one was 4 years ago though Funes Mori and his attempt to get our 'respect' for it went down like a lead balloon, and the club disciplined him as a result

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
Here's an early call: c*nts
ďGiving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but itís the only chance to get something!Ē

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
VVD out for the season. Nice one Pickford you short-armed prick. No doubt this news will be celebrated over on GOT and by their wider mongrel support.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer
  • ďThe Ribbons are RedĒ
Pickford was no where near the ball when he challenged Van Dijk what exactly was he expecting when he went in like that? I'm not saying he had a pre-set thought to do it but it was every bit ad reckless as the other challenge.

He did a similar one on Dele where he caught his ankle and put him out for a while
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
the last one was 4 years ago though Funes Mori and his attempt to get our 'respect' for it went down like a lead balloon, and the club disciplined him as a result
How do you feel about what your boy's achieved re Virgil?
ďGiving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but itís the only chance to get something!Ē

"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline PeterTheRed

• Believer
I hope the Mancs twat them everywhere. My gloves are off with Everton now. They are a vile little club with no redeeming features whatsoever. Their fanbase, albeit rather small, is predominantly made up of classless, mongrel gobshites devoid of any class or dignity.

You know where you stand with Mancs and they know where they stand with us. There is an honesty about our rivalry and, deep down, a grudging mutual respect. On the other hand, Everton are snivelling, snide mongrels. A dinosaur club with a dinosaur mindset and far too many neanderthal followers. A vile, putrid cesspit of a club that drags even normally classy individuals down to its disgustingly low level once it touches them.

Everton. The Millwall of the north. A club stuck in centuries past with followers stuck in the stone age. A stain on football and a stain on this city. I hope the Mancs smash you everywhere. You've used up your quota of Scouse loyalty now, so you can fuck off.

Blue and white shite.  :wanker

Shit little club. I will celebrate the day when they get into administration ...

Offline orrellparkblues

• Kemlynite
How do you feel about what your boy's achieved re Virgil?

he's a clown, if i had my way we'd have sold him ages ago. it's a shame, wish the fella well.

Online Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
You lot went out with the intent to injure someone, how else do you explain the total shithousery your bunch of yard dogs displayed ?

Get rid of our best CB, at home, and you still couldn't beat us, you never will. Arseholes to a man and I include your boss-eyed manager in that.