Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 1422647 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Believer
Gameplan summed up by James faking injury for 5 minutes and then getting up as if nothing had happened after the ball goes out of play. Little whinging c*nt.

At 2-2, at home, in a derby.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Boss Tha
Shithouses of the highest order.
We are Liverpool!

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
They’re thrilled they’re top for another week which tells you everything you need to know. They know they’re not staying there. If you were top with title aspirations you’d be annoyed for not winning at home in any game, especially one against probable title rivals.

Give it a few weeks and let’s see where they are (although their fixtures go back to being quite straight forward again now I think).

Offline alvaro

• Believer
I was looking forward to the game and to them actually playing football against us now that they have a world class manager and some really talented players. It was supposed to be the first competitive derby in years. Instead it was good old Everton. Kicking and injuring our player with vile challenges.

Fucking hell.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They’re thrilled they’re top for another week which tells you everything you need to know. They know they’re not staying there. If you were top with title aspirations you’d be annoyed for not winning at home in any game, especially one against probable title rivals.

Give it a few weeks and let’s see where they are (although their fixtures go back to being quite straight forward again now I think).

December is when it starts getting a little tricky for them.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Seen a bit of Everton since the season started and thought they looked like they'd finally got their acts together. The 3 new signings look good, heads weren't going down when they were falling behind and when teams were equalising. So I was expecting a real test yesterday. What we got though was a team who quickly realised they had no chance of beating us at a game of football, so decided to go down the dogs of war route. Allan was slow and cumbersome. Kept giving fouls away. And James spent more time on the floor and waving imaginary cards about. Not worried about these mounting any sort of challenge at all. It was clear from yesterday they simply don't have the squad to compete.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • J.F.T.96
Dogs of Italian War 2020 edition
I'm running Shropshire Way and Chicago marathon for bowel cancer in 2020.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/markdavidroberts

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Their best team ever and still can't beat us. Dickheads

Not only that, their best team ever and they still get thorougly out performed by us.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
Carlo Ancelotti is a fucking fat bastard who sent his team to beat us up today fuck him fucking fat prick

Always thought he was a gentleman, but after that yesterday, that has waned. Even more so after his comments after the game. Richarlison was unlucky he seems to think.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
They got lucky, that's why they're buzzin. That and the fact they think they've derailed our entire season with the injuries to VVD and Thiago. They know it, we know it. Everyone who watched that game knows it.

Online So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
These are fucking shithouses beyond reason

And I mean that literally. I started typing reasons and topics of their vileness but I realised I’d end up writing something as long as the Magna Carta

Don't worry. Catshit will be on the job feverishly composing his volume of justification.

I suppose it's now put other teams on warning so maybe they may start to get some of their own medicine. Can't wait.

Online Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Believer
  • Yeah right..
Gameplan summed up by James faking injury for 5 minutes and then getting up as if nothing had happened after the ball goes out of play. Little whinging c*nt.

James is a snake, a talented one but a slimy little shit, brandishing his own 'book him ref' card yesterday too..that fucking does my head in that.
Regarding their gameplan..Pickford taking forever on every goalkick to slow us down, feigning injuries Mourinho style to slow the game too..how many fouls did Allan get away with before finally getting booked in the 84th minute?
How the fuck did Richarlison get badly injured in the Thiago tackle & what the fuck was he complaining about all the way off the pitch?
The game reminded me of their dogs of war team, Wimbledonesque disrupt we'll get a chance.
Ancelotti..showed his mettle taking advantage of what he can get away with here that he never could on European turf..I ain't seen his post match yet but he can fuck off too if he has defended Richarlison in any way.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
Dogs of Italian War 2020 edition

And we know how well war and Italy go together (without wanting to sounds too UKIP!).

Offline rob19:6 "And yeah doth the Lord liketh trucking."

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
And we know how well war and Italy go together (without wanting to sounds too UKIP!).

Bob smashed them in his tank, we need to smash them the same way at Anfield.

• Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
James is a snake, a talented one but a slimy little shit, brandishing his own 'book him ref' card yesterday too..that fucking does my head in that.
Regarding their gameplan..Pickford taking forever on every goalkick to slow us down, feigning injuries Mourinho style to slow the game too..how many fouls did Allan get away with before finally getting booked in the 84th minute?
How the fuck did Richarlison get badly injured in the Thiago tackle & what the fuck was he complaining about all the way off the pitch?
The game reminded me of their dogs of war team, Wimbledonesque disrupt we'll get a chance.
Ancelotti..showed his mettle taking advantage of what he can get away with here that he never could on European turf..I ain't seen his post match yet but he can fuck off too if he has defended Richarlison in any way.

Said he thought Richarlison was unlucky.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Believer
Still - people going with the Ancelottis a gentleman shite.

His time at Everton and Napoli show he’s a dark arts manager. Yes he didn’t use it at Milan, but you don’t have to when you have some of the greatest players of all time. He’s past it and shite like their whole team.

Offline Bakez0151

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Everything about their game yesterday was massively small time.

They have a supremely talented player in James who looked dangerous everytime he had it. They're top of the league, won every game, haven't beat us in 10 years, we've just lost 7-2, van Dijk's gone off.

What's their tactics? Hoof it every goal kick, every chance they can.

I understand that maybe they wanted to avoid our press... But Aston Villa played with more courage and took more risks than they did. It was only a good performance for a team who would be delighted by a point.

Offline jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

The poor boy was tired apparently. He had a perfect chance to lay down the marker on how his players perform on the pitch in terms of behaviour and instead used an appalling excuse. Bottler. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:05:18 AM by jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
I have no complaints about Everton or how they went about their business. They are what they are - a midtable club looking for a way to get unhumiliated through a difficult match.

My problem is with the referees and in general with the ‘spirit of the English game’ narrative that is enforced by the referees. This game should have been over when a mediocre, overly aggressive, Napoleon complex troubled player assaulted one of three best players in the league. In a normal football match, this would immediately be seen for what it is - lashing out from frustration, and without giving any spacial dispensation for protecting the top player - the little man with chip on his shoulder should have been sent off.

Instead the incident is chalked under ‘blood and thunder’ and the inferior team is rewarded, while the superior team is punished again by having another player injured later on as a result of this scenario being played put.

It is not Everton, or Ancelotti - it is the same organisation that has enabled kicking of Suarez for months, embraced ‘diver’ labels for Mane and Salah allowing grocks to beat the shit out of them unpunished. It is them narrating the story of local derby with bones shattering and blood smelling in the air - when their job should be to aply the rules and reward football.

Offline oxenstierna

• Believer
Pickford has done similar tackles against Alli (his international teammate) and Mandzukic, and probably more. He is a genuine danger to opponent players

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
Pickford has done similar tackles against Alli (his international teammate) and Mandzukic, and probably more. He is a genuine danger to opponent players

He's possibly the thickest person to ever play the game, his brain cells are probably only just in double figures. An actual barely functioning simpleton.
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline Tepid T₂O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
He's possibly the thickest person to ever play the game, his brain cells are probably only just in double figures. An actual barely functioning simpleton.
Paul Merson
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

With courage, nothing is impossible.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Paul Merson

Harsh on merson that. As a footballer he was top drawer

Online Bread

• Believer

This is it for me. I honestly don't think there was any malice in the challenge; I genuinely think he's just a moronic braindead oaf. Not that that excuses the challenge; a horror tackle is a horror tackle regardless of the intention, but I have more contempt for Richarlison who clearly went into Thiago looking to dish out some pain.

Offline jillc

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Paul Merson

Maybe as a pundit on occasions but not Merson the player. I don't remember him piling into players like Pickford does. This is not the first time either but its something he should be accountable for.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline JC the Messiah

• Believer
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Paul Merson
Pickford makes Merson look like Einstein and Hawking's lovechild.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
Harsh on merson that. As a footballer he was top drawer

Indeed. Had a ‘football brain’ to talk in cliches. Pickford is just a moron with no awareness. I doubt he intentionally injured Virgil, he just doesn’t have any filter that makes him question of what he’s about today is incredibly reckless.

Offline Tepid T₂O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Pickford makes Merson look like Einstein and Hawking's lovechild.
As a person, merson is one step above licking windows.

(Although as a footballer better than Pickford of course).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

With courage, nothing is impossible.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Believer
Indeed. Had a ‘football brain’ to talk in cliches. Pickford is just a moron with no awareness. I doubt he intentionally injured Virgil, he just doesn’t have any filter that makes him question of what he’s about today is incredibly reckless.
Exactly Pickford is that clumsy idiot at the workplace who can't do anything right, the Richalison challenge on Thiago though that was 100% intentional as Richarlison is a snide bastard who looks to hurt opposition players every game.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me

Check December out for them ;D

They’d best win every game from now till then

The ones celebrating they’re top arent the ones I’m gonna be looking for I’m a few months. They are just making hay while the sun shines. They know the clouds are coming

I’ll be looking for  The ones who Ste really daring to dream after 5 games. Yesterday should tell them enough. Back to kicking the shit out of people and needing decisions for a point
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:21:59 PM by rushyman »
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall

Mitch Hedberg

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Believer
Exactly Pickford is that clumsy idiot at the workplace who can't do anything right, the Richalison challenge on Thiago though that was 100% intentional as Richarlison is a snide bastard who looks to hurt opposition players every game.

This the same Pickford who was scrapping in the streets the other year? The same one who’s done this tackle before? Stop letting him off the hook. He’s a fucking animal, not just an idiot. Scum.

Offline oxenstierna

• Believer
This the same Pickford who was scrapping in the streets the other year? The same one who’s done this tackle before? Stop letting him off the hook. He’s a fucking animal, not just an idiot. Scum.

Yeah, he sees that he gets away with it time after time and keeps going. Still braindead of course

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me

He’s psychotic

Screaming to Himself with no one near him. Should be in the funny farm
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall

Mitch Hedberg

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
Not a fan of this narrative some are happy to push on here that Pickford is just an idiot so is absolved of some of the blame for what he did.

He’s a professional player who has likely played the game for at least 20 years, 18 of those for a pro-club academy / team.

I don’t care how fucking thick he is, he knows full well that jumping in at knee height, in a scissors motion, is a potential career ender.

Don’t try and take any of that blame away from him by pushing some idea that he’s some clumsy idiot.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Believer
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake

Spot on

Offline Bangin Them In

• Believer
For all the narrative of how they are the form team, the game yesterday and it's resulting injuries have revealed who they actually are, again

Just no mark, second rate wannabes
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Fromola

• Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker!
  • Believer

He's an Evertonian. They're all animals. It's ingrained in that club.

Even if Bobby had signed for them instead of coming here he'd be a horrible, snarling little thug.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Believer
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
As a person, merson is one step above licking windows.

(Although as a footballer better than Pickford of course).
As I said, Pickford makes Merson look like Einstein and Hawking's lovechild.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online MrGrumpy

• Grumpy by name and nature. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Everton could sign Guardiola of their manager and sign the likes of Messi, De Bruyne, Mbappe and Neymar.

They would still be a dirty team that prefer to kick teams off the park rather than try and play football, it’s in their DNA.
Shame on the English FA, South Yorkshire Police, and The Sun.

Justice for the 96!

Offline kloppismydad

• Believer
Check December out for them ;D

They’d best win every game from now till then

The ones celebrating they’re top arent the ones I’m gonna be looking for I’m a few months. They are just making hay while the sun shines. They know the clouds are coming

I’ll be looking for  The ones who Ste really daring to dream after 5 games. Yesterday should tell them enough. Back to kicking the shit out of people and needing decisions for a point

Had a look at their fixtures and it doesn't look pretty for them from December till the first week of March. They have some easy fixtures here and there, but for the most part, it looks extremely difficult.

They'll do well to get anywhere between 22-24 points from 17 odd matches in that duration. They have a difficult tie every other week with some potential banana skins thrown in.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

After every second place finish we failed to capitalise and this year ain't looking much different.