Author Topic: Premier League fixtures 20th-24th April  (Read 95929 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Premier League fixtures 20th-24th April
« Reply #3560 on: April 24, 2019, 10:04:28 pm »
This is my worry - players will start to leave if we dont start winning trophies. Its as simple as that, players want to be succesful and win things, we need to start doing that and this season is our best chance.

Will be gutted if we dont win CL or PL and some of our stars want out.

Players won't leave - we are so close
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3561 on: April 24, 2019, 10:04:29 pm »
Someone tell a joke ffs

Ill start

Fred cost £50m

Pogba is world class
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RedMan89

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3562 on: April 24, 2019, 10:04:57 pm »
Put a lid on it. No one should of expected anything from today. Even if they utd won today we still got our job to do

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3563 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:13 pm »
It is but it was in our hands and we didn't lose it by being outplayed in those games by better teams, or through bad luck or just running out of steam near the end of the season - we did it by settling for a draw in two games we were more than capable of winning. If we'd done that earlier in the season, fair enough - but we'd already dropped points against West Ham & Leicester, we knew we needed to win. That's why it's frustrating, we're good enough to win it but were too cautious at the wrong time. Anyway whatever.

But who is to say we then win all the recent matches.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3564 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:26 pm »
Even in Klopp's very first game in charge against Spurs, you could see what he was about.

Solksjaer been there months now, and I'm none the wiser about how he wants them to play, apart from guff about 'trying harder'. Absolute joke club now.

He wants them to be like Scholes an Giggs and Beckham and get back to the good old days.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3565 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:26 pm »
Pretty much over. We really needed a Man Utd result today.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #3566 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:29 pm »
There’s a slight chink of hope for us. The City fans just started chanting “championes, championes, ole ole ole.”

The footballing gods have tended to frown upon such things when it’s only a 1 point lead with 3 games left.

They’ve long since gone home those God’s

City bought them out
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3567 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:37 pm »
Manchester United were so shit.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #3568 on: April 24, 2019, 10:05:59 pm »
Someone tell a joke ffs

Ill start

Fred cost £50m

I was wondering why Luke Shaw was starting this match, but by the looks of him, he ate his competition.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3569 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:18 pm »
It is but it was in our hands and we didn't lose it by being outplayed in those games by better teams, or through bad luck or just running out of steam near the end of the season - we did it by settling for a draw in two games we were more than capable of winning. If we'd done that earlier in the season, fair enough - but we'd already dropped points against West Ham & Leicester, we knew we needed to win. That's why it's frustrating, we're good enough to win it but were too cautious at the wrong time. Anyway whatever.

You'd still get very long odds on your title rivals going on such an amazing run of successive victories.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3570 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:21 pm »
Dyche or Brendan is gonna do it for us. Just gotta keep winning.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3571 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:28 pm »
Im still not throwing the towel in, United are garbage and will be irrelevant for years to come. They have turned into Everton.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3572 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:44 pm »
Manchester United were so shit.

They were

But De Gea was shit fit both goals

Jurgen Klopp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3573 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:48 pm »

No it isn't, but I really hope the City players have the same attitude that you do.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3574 on: April 24, 2019, 10:06:53 pm »
They'll drop points versus one of Burnley or Leicester. As for the other shower I hope they find themselves in the Europa, Chelsea will sort that at the weekend.

Leicester has a real chance if they show some bravery - they have the players to hurt City.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3575 on: April 24, 2019, 10:07:00 pm »

Burnley away and Leicester were always going to be a harder game, Utd are gash, they were never going to get anything from tonight, no matter how hard we wished it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3576 on: April 24, 2019, 10:07:19 pm »
This is depressing.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3577 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:08 pm »
This is depressing.

I know, Man City have won the league, our players are leaving and Ole's at the wheel. Nightmare.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #3578 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:14 pm »
Even in Klopp's very first game in charge against Spurs, you could see what he was about.

Solksjaer been there months now, and I'm none the wiser about how he wants them to play, apart from guff about 'trying harder'. Absolute joke club now.

They'll tread water for another 12 months at which point he'll get fired. Must be soul destroying knowing full well the gaffer you've just signed is shite and is already staring down the barrel. Think back to how we felt when Roy got our gig.

Hopefully he gets the chance to buy a few more Fred's before he gets fired.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3579 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:22 pm »
9 then :)

So ?

We could still win it but even if we don't we will be just as good next season.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3580 on: April 24, 2019, 10:09:10 pm »
My heartbeat at HT was about 90

It feels about 5 now

This football nonsense ain’t good for you

Jurgen Klopp

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3581 on: April 24, 2019, 10:09:25 pm »
Burnley away and Leicester were always going to be a harder game, Utd are gash, they were never going to get anything from tonight, no matter how hard we wished it.

They are not harder games. Burnley are not a good side and when Leicester play them, Leicester have nothing to play for and will play a fully rested City.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3582 on: April 24, 2019, 10:09:26 pm »
This is depressing.

We got a semi next week against Barca, shouldn't be depressed. There's a chance to win something

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #3583 on: April 24, 2019, 10:09:30 pm »
People need to chill and have some perspective. We’ve got a great setup for now and the future. Everything still to play for this season! And if we miss out, it’s still incredible season that should be celebrated for the achievement that it is. We are proving ourselves to be in the highest echelons of world football and we get to watch fantastic football  every week. Titles and trophies are joyous occasions but they make up a small time period of a season even if you win everything. Enjoying our amazing side passing test after test across a season is what football is about! If we end up with the league, then fantastic, but don’t let the obsession ruin your appreciation and perspective of just how special this season is.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3584 on: April 24, 2019, 10:09:59 pm »
No it isn't, but I really hope the City players have the same attitude that you do.

So do I.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3585 on: April 24, 2019, 10:10:32 pm »
They are not harder games. Burnley are not a good side and when Leicester play them, Leicester have nothing to play for and will play a fully rested City.

Burnley will give them a game as will Leicester.

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3586 on: April 24, 2019, 10:10:46 pm »
They'll tread water for another 12 months at which point he'll get fired. Must be soul destroying knowing full well the gaffer you've just signed is shite and is already staring down the barrel. Think back to how we felt when Roy got our gig.

Hopefully he gets the chance to buy a few more Fred's before he gets fired.

It would be great if  he could unearth "the Norwegian Fred," whoever that may be.

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3587 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:18 pm »
United gave their all , they are just a poor team.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3588 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:24 pm »
People need to chill and have some perspective. We’ve got a great setup for now and the future. Everything still to play for this season! And if we miss out, it’s still incredible season that should be celebrated for the achievement that it is. We are proving ourselves to be in the highest echelons of world football and we get to watch fantastic football  every week. Titles and trophies are joyous occasions but they make up a small time period of a season even if you win everything. Enjoying our amazing side passing test after test across a season is what football is about! If we end up with the league, then fantastic, but don’t let the obsession ruin your appreciation and perspective of just how special this season is.

Exactly right! This is far better than hoping to finish in the top four or playing Thursday night football.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3589 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:48 pm »

Leicester won’t throw towel in.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #3590 on: April 24, 2019, 10:12:02 pm »
Leicester has a real chance if they show some bravery - they have the players to hurt City.
they've beaten them this season too
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3591 on: April 24, 2019, 10:12:05 pm »
So, three more rounds to go. It's not over yet. We are up next and we need to do our job before we start hoping for help from others.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Djimothy

• Kopite
« Reply #3592 on: April 24, 2019, 10:12:22 pm »
At least Keane is calling Neville out for his bollocks,if that's a good performance they've fallen even more than I thought.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3593 on: April 24, 2019, 10:12:54 pm »
Stop this wallowing in sorrow shit. You’re silly in the first place to hope that our enemy for eternity will do us favour and help us win the league even if they’re a pile of shite of a team

Until City actually wins it, they have not won it. Play on
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3594 on: April 24, 2019, 10:13:00 pm »
Leicester won’t throw towel in.

Even if they dont, they wont be good enough.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3595 on: April 24, 2019, 10:13:25 pm »
The worst thing would be if City drop points and still win the league, you just have to keep winning.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3596 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:18 pm »
Even if they dont, they wont be good enough.

Let's see how they do, no point writing them off.

Offline Djimothy

• Kopite
« Reply #3597 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:22 pm »
The worst thing would be if City drop points and still win the league, you just have to keep winning.
Spot on.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3598 on: April 24, 2019, 10:14:39 pm »
Whoever grabs that 4th spot can count themselves fortunate.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3599 on: April 24, 2019, 10:15:02 pm »
Let's see how they do, no point writing them off.

I have faith in my side, no one else.