Author Topic: Football Index  (Read 11200 times)

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesligas shit
  • Believer
  • Everyone loves a Luis
Re: Football Index
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2019, 09:05:05 AM »
Just had an email saying deposit and invest £20+ and you receive a cash reward of £50. No-brainer. Time to slowly get into this I think. Any recommendations?

EDIT: Whacked it on Minamino  ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:32:26 AM by LallanaInPyjamas »
Better than the Invincibles. Better than Mourinho's Chelsea. Better than the fabled Man Utd treble team. I'm alright with that.

Offline Phil M

• RAWK’s most prolific poster. (NB. Hit 50k posts and someone at the top didn't like it!) Currently the subject of a Rawk mod conspiracy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • “Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2019, 01:23:51 PM »
Just had an email saying deposit and invest £20+ and you receive a cash reward of £50. No-brainer. Time to slowly get into this I think. Any recommendations?

EDIT: Whacked it on Minamino  ;D

Is that a personal invite or a general thing offer thing mate?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Barneylfc

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2019, 01:31:05 PM »
Is that a personal invite or a general thing offer thing mate?

Looks like a general thing, although from looking at the terms and conditions, I'm not sure if the £50 would be withdrawable cash, or simply a free £50 to use on the game.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Believer
  • Everyone loves a Luis
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2019, 03:34:37 PM »
Looks like a general thing, although from looking at the terms and conditions, I'm not sure if the £50 would be withdrawable cash, or simply a free £50 to use on the game.

Withdrawable cash from what I've read.

My shares on Minamino have gone up £10 in value already so a profitable day! Figuring out when to cash out on this game is the tricky bit - I never cash out my standard bets - anyone got any advice on that?
Better than the Invincibles. Better than Mourinho's Chelsea. Better than the fabled Man Utd treble team. I'm alright with that.

Offline buttersstotch

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2019, 09:08:26 PM »
Withdrawable cash from what I've read.

My shares on Minamino have gone up £10 in value already so a profitable day! Figuring out when to cash out on this game is the tricky bit - I never cash out my standard bets - anyone got any advice on that?

Depends how big your bottle is mate - he'll likely continue to rise in price, but at some point he will crash. My advice would be to look at percentage gain rather than price, as that will help you know when to get out if you're not going to hold for the longer term.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Believer
  • Everyone loves a Luis
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2019, 10:24:16 AM »
Depends how big your bottle is mate - he'll likely continue to rise in price, but at some point he will crash. My advice would be to look at percentage gain rather than price, as that will help you know when to get out if you're not going to hold for the longer term.

Cheers man.

They paid the £50 back into my account yesterday btw, so it's definitely cash return. If anyone hasn't signed up yet, DM me for a referral code and we both get a tenner. So you could basically get £40 in free money (plus whatever profit your investment makes) as deposit & invest £20 = £50 return + the £10.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Believer
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2019, 08:24:40 PM »
I bought Minamino at 90p after our game against Salzburg. Unreal timing ;D.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Believer
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2019, 07:56:40 AM »
Question lads - I've just signed up for this, whats everyone's tactic? The obvious thing to me is to invest ni players like Curtis Jones and then wait a few years and then maybe play around with smaller amounts on the headline grabbers of today?

Also - I watch a lot of brazilian league and theres a few players who i think will get a move over to europe and obviously get a price bump but theyre not in the game, can you write a request into FI for stock in that player?

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Believer
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2019, 09:20:58 AM »
Question lads - I've just signed up for this, whats everyone's tactic? The obvious thing to me is to invest ni players like Curtis Jones and then wait a few years and then maybe play around with smaller amounts on the headline grabbers of today?

Also - I watch a lot of brazilian league and theres a few players who i think will get a move over to europe and obviously get a price bump but theyre not in the game, can you write a request into FI for stock in that player?

- I usually look for players who's circumstances are going to change for the better soon, e.g. Alli underperforming for a manager who was inevitably leaving soon, soon as Poch left he shot up... If the player is somebody who can bring in some In play dividends for the month too then thats a no brainer.

- Try and avoid players who won't bring much in dividends, its easy to get caught up in the 'names', e.g. why is Robertson so much cheaper than Trent?!... Once you get an understanding of how the PB/MB matrix works, then its really down to your judgement.

If you use ref code '2892' when signing up and deposit £50, you'll get £100 to use to buy shares too... (Some xmas promo I was emailed about, I also get £40 so its a win/win)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 09:23:12 AM by -Willo- »

Offline buttersstotch

• Anny Roader
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2019, 10:22:39 PM »

Problem this strategy is you’ve probably missed the boat with it and it could mean your money tied up for a long, long time. I did this with Brewster, topped up when he fell in price and now I’ve just got to wait it out on a three figure sum investment that’s down about -25% at the moment.

Probably better off looking for players out of form, that will regain form and will play in the Euros. These players are guaranteed to rise over the next few months. Look at players 6 months graphs as this will tell you if you’re going to make money.

As for all the South American wonder kids, I’d avoid them for now. If they IPO them they’re usually bought up by bots and sold off quickly so you don’t know the true market value of a player. I’d avoid the risk unless you’re pumping in thousands of £.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #130 on: January 1, 2020, 10:39:41 PM »
Finally having a go at this. Put £50 in to have a play. Spread it over a few players who I think will kick on.

Barbosa already turned a 10% increase in an hour

Can see it becoming a lot of fun

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Believer
« Reply #131 on: February 1, 2020, 10:34:38 AM »
For anyone still a bit unsure... Now is the time to sign up to Football Index, 'super match points' have begun and are lasting 1 month. It is essentially free money.

DM me for more info if you're confused after reading it.

https://www.footballindex.co.uk

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kemlynite
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »
Isn't there a limit on how much you can invest in a player? 

I don't really get it.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Believer
« Reply #133 on: March 1, 2020, 11:30:18 AM »
Isn't there a limit on how much you can invest in a player? 

I don't really get it.

Limitless, just the price goes up per 'x' amount of shares, so if you invested in say Curtis Jones, by the time you've bought your 20,000 share he'd have risen maybe £1/£1.50.

So it'd just be artificial as you'd own a lot of the market share.