Author Topic: Leicester City AKA The Plutocrats  (Read 261479 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Leicester City AKA The Plutocrats
« Reply #2600 on: December 23, 2021, 12:09:25 am »
Some fans - a lot of them to be honest - really hate Liverpool's guts for some reason. Some you understand why, but others are a bit of a mystery. Doesn't seem to be just the club either, but Liverpool people in general. If they don't, I have no clue why they think those kinds of "songs" are even relevant anymore, but they might want to save them for their home games - otherwise you're just riling up an entire stadium and getting them behind their team. Hell, Arteta managed that just squaring up to Klopp!

As for the game, good to see Rodger's tactics bite him in the arse.  I suspect, though, they're just going to use this result as an excuse for the inevitable bumming they get off City, and then have another crack at us - they'll still get smashed though.

I know the Football League isn't exactly rolling in money, but the League Cup pays such a pittance in prize money I'm amazed PL clubs haven't just banded together to fuck it off. The extra games aren't worth it if it costs you players that can fuck up your season.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2601 on: December 23, 2021, 12:19:12 am »
James Maddison saying Anfield has the best atmosphere in England is going to go down like a lead balloon with their fans  ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2602 on: December 23, 2021, 12:20:51 am »
James Maddison saying Anfield has the best atmosphere in England is going to go down like a lead balloon with their fans  ;D

It made both his hairs stand on end.

Online S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #2603 on: December 23, 2021, 12:22:57 am »
Feed the scousers and Gerrard chants from the first whistle
I bet the Leicester manager loved hearing his own fans constantly singing about one of the most infamous defeats of his career.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2604 on: December 23, 2021, 01:25:52 am »

Fuck off Leicester. Tory gobshites.  :wanker
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2605 on: December 23, 2021, 01:28:17 am »
So Rodgers is calling  for five subs to be re-introduced.

Rodgers last year

“I don’t see it as the right thing going forward. Having been at one of the so-called bigger clubs, there’s an advantage there definitely, of course there is, to be able to make five subs."
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-five-subs-rule-4711473

What's changed?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2606 on: December 23, 2021, 02:12:41 am »
Imagine dropping the ball in an attempt to play some mindgames against a striker only for him to ignore it and wait at the penalty spot, watch the ref collect the ball to prevent further timewasting, then the striker rifle the ball past you and celebrate infront of your travelling fans :lmao :lmao :lmao

I loved it. I was telling my wife that Jota wasn't going to move.

Offline eddiedingle

• Kopite
« Reply #2607 on: December 23, 2021, 03:24:49 am »
Kolo Toure is a beautiful human being

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2608 on: December 23, 2021, 05:38:59 am »
Love how nobody really gave a shite about winning tonight until they started asking for it.

Properly embarrassing performance from them top to bottom tonight.

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2609 on: December 23, 2021, 05:58:27 am »
So Rodgers is calling  for five subs to be re-introduced.

Rodgers last year

What's changed?

But he only used 4 and kept an injured player on the pitch - why would you do that?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2610 on: December 23, 2021, 06:47:41 am »
A new one to add to the shit list.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2611 on: December 23, 2021, 06:49:57 am »

Am I the only one who thinks he was being ironic?? I don’t think he’s being serious. He was like the pantomime villain last night and rightly so. He does have the talent but absolutely no class. Celebrating like that in front of the kop, going down every few minutes to waste time, standing over the ball during free kicks to waste time. It’s clear to me that he hates Liverpool

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2612 on: December 23, 2021, 06:52:51 am »
ironically the City of Leicester has 3 constituencies all won by Labour in 2019, the City Council is also Labour controlled. The rest of the County is full on Tory though and I imagine that's where most of their scummy fans come from

A lot of Leicester fans aren't from the city (or moved out).  They come from places like Hinckley, Nuneaton or elsewhere in Leicestershire (I.e  Tory towns).

Leicester itself has one of the biggest Asian populations and is a big Uni city.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #2613 on: December 23, 2021, 07:20:22 am »
A lot of Leicester fans aren't from the city (or moved out).  They come from places like Hinckley, Nuneaton or elsewhere in Leicestershire (I.e  Tory towns).

Leicester itself has one of the biggest Asian populations and is a big Uni city.

Thats the thing, the two people I have met who are actually from Leicester have been sound. However one was Asian and one black, and both supported clubs that weren´t Leicester.

If the bulk of their fan base is from the surrounding White Tory towns, then that goes some way to explaining the boneheaded nature of their fans (and might also go some way to explaining why non-White people from the city itself are put off supporting them!)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2614 on: December 23, 2021, 07:43:00 am »

As ever Fromola, you have fuck all idea what you’re on about. I suspect you’ve just googled a map of Leicester. Most of the sports fans from the outside towns are Tigers fans if anything.

Nuneaton isn’t even in Leicester :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2615 on: December 23, 2021, 08:03:38 am »
As ever Fromola, you have fuck all idea what you’re on about. I suspect you’ve just googled a map of Leicester. Most of the sports fans from the outside towns are Tigers fans if anything.

Nuneaton isn’t even in Leicester :duh

I didn't say it was.

The city is at least 50% non white (last census) and had a lot of white flight to the surrounding Tory suburbs.  It's also a big Uni city.

A lot of the Tory chanting knuckledraggers in that away end will not live in Leicester and be from the surrounding towns.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 08:08:34 am by Fromola »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2616 on: December 23, 2021, 08:08:53 am »
As ever Fromola, you have fuck all idea what you’re talking about ;D

I suspect most fans there last night don’t vote Tory, or voted leave, but they’re just fucking thick, knuckle dragging typical football fans who think you can sing anything for the sake of ‘banter’
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2617 on: December 23, 2021, 08:15:46 am »
I don't really care how they voted, I was just responding to the poster who said they come from a big Labour city (probably the only one left in the Midlands) yet are chanting about poverty, I merely said a high proportion of them won't live in Leicester.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2618 on: December 23, 2021, 08:24:17 am »
I know what you said, which is why I said as ever you have fuck all idea what you’re on about Fromola. Happy to see some evidence though?

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #2619 on: December 23, 2021, 08:27:32 am »
Give Fromola a break mate!!

They´re a bunch of knuckle dragging Tory scruffs, and they were sent packing. That´s all that matters.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #2620 on: December 23, 2021, 08:34:23 am »
Lived in Leicestershire for a while. Although where I lived was ok and my neighbours were nice, Leicestershire in general are a weird bunch of people!
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2621 on: December 23, 2021, 08:35:48 am »
Give Fromola a break mate!!

They´re a bunch of knuckle dragging Tory scruffs, and they were sent packing. That´s all that matters.

Nah, it’s sadly not just Tories who are thick as pigshit. We get the same from Newcastle and that’s a Labour city too.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2622 on: December 23, 2021, 08:37:46 am »

I'm was born and raised in Nuneaton. It has historically been a labour town until recently. Lived in Hinckley too which was a labour town.

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2623 on: December 23, 2021, 08:52:32 am »
Hope James Maddison has darts related nightmares for the rest of his career

6 days rest, able to call on their first team.

They even tried a 'champions of England, you'll never sing that' before realising we have.

Time wasting, down with cramp, faking injuries and fouls

Horrible club, horrible Tory fans, bottle job manager. Fuck off
:lmao

I thought the Gerrard song died after we won the league? Weird to hear Leicester of all teams singing it, they were in the Championship that year.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2624 on: December 23, 2021, 09:00:14 am »
Hope James Maddison has darts related nightmares for the rest of his career

6 days rest, able to call on their first team.

They even tried a 'champions of England, you'll never sing that' before realising we have.

Time wasting, down with cramp, faking injuries and fouls

Horrible club, horrible Tory fans, bottle job manager. Fuck off

As much as they were horrible c*nts last night with all there shite the champions of England chant is actually only about Leicester as it’s a tribute to the chairman who died ,  “champions of England , you made us sing that “ , it’s got a few other words before it ...horrible pricks though and a fair few were getting some hassle coming out the ground last night

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2625 on: December 23, 2021, 09:05:27 am »
Tory shithole.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2626 on: December 23, 2021, 09:07:07 am »
Just watched the highlights and the lady presenting it quoted Rodgers saying "worst refereeing performance all season, we got nothing all game etc" He dont half come out with some shit.

Just had a great time reading the match thread. Fuck them, especially Schmeichel.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2627 on: December 23, 2021, 09:23:16 am »
I'm was born and raised in Nuneaton. It has historically been a labour town until recently. Lived in Hinckley too which was a labour town.

They're just the kind of places Labour have lost. Nuneaton has been a Tory seat the last few elections and has a Tory council.

Is there many Leicester fans in those towns?

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2628 on: December 23, 2021, 10:41:45 am »
They're just the kind of places Labour have lost. Nuneaton has been a Tory seat the last few elections and has a Tory council.

Is there many Leicester fans in those towns?
To be honest mate, all a mix. A few that I know but mainly all the glory teams.

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2629 on: December 23, 2021, 11:40:17 am »
But he only used 4 and kept an injured player on the pitch - why would you do that?

He used up the periods in which he could make subs. That's why Klopp regularly makes subs at half-time when five subs are available to him as it is an extra opportunity

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #2630 on: December 23, 2021, 11:42:13 am »
I thought the Gerrard song died after we won the league? Weird to hear Leicester of all teams singing it, they were in the Championship that year.
Newcastle were singing it to sum up how small time they are a few weeks ago just because Demba Ba played for them at some point.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2631 on: December 23, 2021, 11:55:21 am »
Selwyn Froggit, Showaddywaddy, Jug Ears, Kasabian, Richard III, Mark Morrison, Peter Shilton, David Icke

Enough said
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #2632 on: December 23, 2021, 12:15:43 pm »
Leicester is one stinking midden of a settlement that most of the population couldn't point to on a map. Like Stoke before they spent a bit of money in the 90´s. An absolute nowheresville.

NGL, I've only been to Leicester once and that was for a private tour of Bosworth battlefield. It seemed nice enough, but they have a primary school named after a King who more than likely killed two children. That and last night's chants are a pretty good indication of their logic and standards.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2633 on: December 23, 2021, 12:16:22 pm »
That Thomas is a little twat isn't he..was made up when he missed

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2634 on: December 23, 2021, 12:32:47 pm »

That's glorious. I didn't realise Leicester City fans were such raging c*nts, to be honest. Tonight was a real eye-opener.

Its why I never wanted them to win the PL the season they did, gobshites the lot of them.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2635 on: December 23, 2021, 12:33:59 pm »
Leicester is one stinking midden of a settlement that most of the population couldn't point to on a map. Like Stoke before they spent a bit of money in the 90´s. An absolute nowheresville.

Bit harsh on stinking middens that
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
« Reply #2636 on: December 23, 2021, 12:40:51 pm »

NGL, I've only been to Leicester once and that was for a private tour of Bosworth battlefield. It seemed nice enough, but they have a primary school named after a King who more than likely killed two children. That and last night's chants are a pretty good indication of their logic and standards.

I stopped off there while on tour recently and the town, especially the centre is an absolute abyss. Anyway fuck em.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:42:47 pm by GoldenGloves25 »
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #2637 on: December 23, 2021, 01:14:39 pm »
Its why I never wanted them to win the PL the season they did, gobshites the lot of them.

Would you have preferred Spurs? Tough choice
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2638 on: December 23, 2021, 01:50:23 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks he was being ironic?? I don’t think he’s being serious. He was like the pantomime villain last night and rightly so. He does have the talent but absolutely no class. Celebrating like that in front of the kop, going down every few minutes to waste time, standing over the ball during free kicks to waste time. It’s clear to me that he hates Liverpool

Don't know about that but his relationship with the Leicester fans isn't the best so I wouldn't rule out him taking the piss out of them. He is a dickhead anyway so he very well hated our fans and his own.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2639 on: December 23, 2021, 01:54:14 pm »
He wants to go on The Big One with Kloppo at Blackpool.