Author Topic: Travel Tickets  (Read 871 times)

Online jillc

• Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Travel Tickets
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »
I have to go over to Manchester today and have pre-booked my train tickets, but have to go from Liverpool South Park Way. Does anyone know if you can pick up pre-booked tickets from there using machines? Or will I have to pick them up from Lime Street first? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:06:11 AM by jingllebellc jingllebellc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Re: Travel Tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:12:57 AM »
The reference numbers provided with bookings can be used to collect tickets from any train station.

Online jillc

• Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Travel Tickets
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:19:12 AM »
The reference numbers provided with bookings can be used to collect tickets from any train station.

Thanks for that clairification. I know the station has an office there, so I take it I can just show them the reference and pick them up from there, without using a machine.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"