Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 1796599 times)

Online deano2727

• Believer
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #25440 on: Today at 01:58:11 PM »
Question for those against winning by a point deduction:

Would you rather not win the league than win it due to City getting a points deduction?

I think the key thing to remember here is they would be getting it for cheating. Not for going in to administration or whatever.

personally I'd take it over not winning the league. At the end of the day, it'll still count as number 19 and get that monkey off our back.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #25441 on: Today at 01:59:25 PM »
No I'd take it over not winning it, but ideally I'd rather do it without it. Would just save having to listen to the shite from others (not that that matters, but would just get old quickly).

Online cissesbeard

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25442 on: Today at 02:01:05 PM »
Question for those against winning by a point deduction:

Would you rather not win the league than win it due to City getting a points deduction?

I think the key thing to remember here is they would be getting it for cheating. Not for going in to administration or whatever.

personally I'd take it over not winning the league. At the end of the day, it'll still count as number 19 and get that monkey off our back.

damn right I'd take it - inter still count those leagues that got stripped off juve. if they got a points deduction for cheating it would be their own fault.

Online LFCEmpire

• Kopite
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #25443 on: Today at 02:05:12 PM »
Of course I would take it, cheaters are not supposed to win anything at all. Armstrong, Juve etc.... Fuck the bent c*nts.

Online deano2727

• Believer
« Reply #25444 on: Today at 02:06:44 PM »
No I'd take it over not winning it, but ideally I'd rather do it without it. Would just save having to listen to the shite from others (not that that matters, but would just get old quickly).

Its the same as us saying to City fans, "Yeah, well you only won those titles because you spent a fortune (unfairly)". Do you think they give a f*ck?

I personally wouldn't mind it. In fact, it would be funny since it would send both Mancs in to a breakdown.

Not going to happen anyway. We will win it without.  ;)

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
« Reply #25445 on: Today at 02:09:47 PM »
Its the same as us saying to City fans, "Yeah, well you only won those titles because you spent a fortune (unfairly)". Do you think they give a f*ck?

I personally wouldn't mind it. In fact, it would be funny since it would send both Mancs in to a breakdown.

Not going to happen anyway. We will win it without.  ;)

It's not really the same. They're classless, hence why they don't care if they win by cheating.

I've no problem winning by the cheating club being deducted points, I'd just rather not give anyone any potential reason to attempt to downgrade the achievement.

As said, I'd not take it over not winning it, just my preference for which way.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Believer
  • We'll be comin down the road...
« Reply #25446 on: Today at 02:21:18 PM »
They won't be deducted points this season, daft argument really.