Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 725503 times)

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
  • it's so cold in alaska
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15480 on: November 8, 2020, 11:07:45 PM »
Got to 12 in 2018/19 and then finished on 10 in 19/20 once behind closed doors games were taken off.  From my own perspective, i'm hoping for some kind of criteria that takes account of both seasons.
being a rebel's fine

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15481 on: November 10, 2020, 10:57:38 AM »
Out of the 15 games played, people previously on 13+ were guaranteed 14 of those matches... plus all the people who already managed 13 of the 15 from this season

I would be very surprised if they dropped the requirement lower than 13

Might see declining numbers anyway, once people haven't been for 2 years they'll get use to not spending the money and watching on TV, some might give up going. Think I'll be cutting down massively

Offline Always_A_Red

• Believer
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #15482 on: November 11, 2020, 12:55:18 PM »
Out of the 15 games played, people previously on 13+ were guaranteed 14 of those matches... plus all the people who already managed 13 of the 15 from this season

I would be very surprised if they dropped the requirement lower than 13

Might see declining numbers anyway, once people haven't been for 2 years they'll get use to not spending the money and watching on TV, some might give up going. Think I'll be cutting down massively

No chance of that for me. Absolutely chomping at the bit to get back to the game and get out of the house! Cant come quick enough for me & i've missed it more than I thought I would  :'(

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15483 on: November 15, 2020, 12:38:10 PM »
Just had a go at getting that Kevin the carrot range from Aldi.... I’ve missed the queue system and the thrill... and it comes down to the same... keep refreshing and you’ll always find a way! Went a bit over board just for the buzz of actually basketing something :D

I assume the old ticket system has 100% gone not due to having to create a new password?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15484 on: November 16, 2020, 10:41:43 AM »
It was there last week cos I went and screenshot all my purchase history as the new one only goes back 5 years. Seems to have gone now though, the link just converts to the new one.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15485 on: November 16, 2020, 11:40:43 AM »
I think someone should put us out of our misery and tell us what the secret was to beat the queue on the old site now  ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15486 on: November 16, 2020, 01:55:48 PM »
Not till tickets are live on the new site and there's defo no going back :D

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15487 on: November 16, 2020, 04:59:25 PM »
Not till tickets are live on the new site and there's defo no going back :D

Well said :D

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15488 on: November 16, 2020, 05:00:27 PM »
Just had a go at getting that Kevin the carrot range from Aldi.... I’ve missed the queue system and the thrill... and it comes down to the same... keep refreshing and you’ll always find a way! Went a bit over board just for the buzz of actually basketing something :D

I assume the old ticket system has 100% gone not due to having to create a new password?

They use a variation of the queue our club store uses

Imagine the ticket site will have the same software

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15489 on: November 16, 2020, 07:54:39 PM »
I think someone should put us out of our misery and tell us what the secret was to beat the queue on the old site now  ;D

They’ll never tell us mate. From a selfish point of view, I’m hoping the ticket site does completely change so someone can put me out of my misery and tell us what the secret is!!

If anyone wants to tell us, please PM  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 07:56:21 PM by ScubaSteve »

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15490 on: November 16, 2020, 09:59:23 PM »
They’ll never tell us mate.

I 100% will, once we've had a successful sale on the new site. Can't be too careful :D

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15491 on: November 17, 2020, 10:31:21 AM »
I 100% will, once we've had a successful sale on the new site. Can't be too careful :D

I’ll hold you to it  ;D

Can’t wait for that day when we can go the game again!

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15492 on: November 17, 2020, 11:14:56 AM »
It was amusing hearing people's methods of trying to crack it.

I have to admit I was laughing away at someone changing their laptop clock time :D

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15493 on: November 17, 2020, 11:24:24 AM »
It was amusing hearing people's methods of trying to crack it.

I have to admit I was laughing away at someone changing their laptop clock time :D

Sure the justification for that was people abroad getting in quicker  ;D :butt

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15494 on: November 17, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »
Sure the justification for that was people abroad getting in quicker  ;D :butt

I think it was that they thought they could trick the system into thinking it was 8:15 earlier than it was so it let them in first, haha

Because the system went off their laptop time rather than the actual time.... :D

I was proper laughing

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• Kemlynite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #15495 on: November 23, 2020, 04:03:37 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/55010011

4000 fans at games from the end of lockdown. 2000 fans at games in tier 2 areas and none in tier 3 areas. With infection rates falling, there's a chance we won't be in tier 3 (we will find out on Thursday), so we could have some fans at the Wolves game on 5th December.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #15496 on: November 23, 2020, 04:05:39 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/55010011

4000 fans at games from the end of lockdown. 2000 fans at games in tier 2 areas and none in tier 3 areas. With infection rates falling, there's a chance we won't be in tier 3 (we will find out on Thursday), so we could have some fans at the Wolves game on 5th December.

Would like to think the club have some sort of plan for this. Less than 2 weeks to that game to sort out who can and can't get a ticket then sell them.

Offline Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15497 on: November 23, 2020, 04:14:53 PM »
Not a hope in hell that members get a sniff with that few people being let in. At 4k fans per game it would take 6 or 7 matches just to rotate through the season ticket list.

Bangkok Ladyboys went down a treat ... so probably do them again  ;D ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15498 on: November 23, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »
Not a hope in hell that members get a sniff with that few people being let in. At 4k fans per game it would take 6 or 7 matches just to rotate through the season ticket list.

4k fans is for tier 1 so that is irrelevant anyway.

We will get 2k at the very most and I'm not even convinced we will get that. I know infections are falling, but they are falling across the country. Be very surprised if Liverpool are not still in tier 3

And What do the tiers mean for this anyway? What if Liverpool are in tier 2, but half the fans attending are travelling from tier 3 areas?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #15499 on: November 23, 2020, 04:33:16 PM »

Pretty sure SoS have said that everyone should get a fair chance of attending (assuming they mean season ticket holders and members in 13+ should be top of the queue).

to be honest it should be based on games attended last season, so only those with 15 games should get first chance.

But it will be shite, with so limited number.  Cannot wait for the what the audio picks up, esp some of the shouts you here in the ground... ;)

Offline Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15500 on: November 23, 2020, 04:37:03 PM »
Pretty sure SoS have said that everyone should get a fair chance of attending (assuming they mean season ticket holders and members in 13+ should be top of the queue).

to be honest it should be based on games attended last season, so only those with 15 games should get first chance.

But it will be shite, with so limited number.  Cannot wait for the what the audio picks up, esp some of the shouts you here in the ground... ;)

If you include everyone who went to 15 games last season then that's still circa 35k tickets and you'll only get to go once. I'd take that right now to be honest but if you're only going to go once who'll want to go to those early games when you could be there for a trophy lift or title decider at the end of the season?

There is going to be no easy way to distribute these at all!

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15501 on: November 23, 2020, 04:37:52 PM »
4k fans is for tier 1 so that is irrelevant anyway.

We will get 2k at the very most and I'm not even convinced we will get that. I know infections are falling, but they are falling across the country. Be very surprised if Liverpool are not still in tier 3

And What do the tiers mean for this anyway? What if Liverpool are in tier 2, but half the fans attending are travelling from tier 3 areas?

Agreed that it'll likely be 2k. Very relevant questions at the end there and how are they going to police that?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #15502 on: November 23, 2020, 04:46:03 PM »
If you include everyone who went to 15 games last season then that's still circa 35k tickets and you'll only get to go once. I'd take that right now to be honest but if you're only going to go once who'll want to go to those early games when you could be there for a trophy lift or title decider at the end of the season?

There is going to be no easy way to distribute these at all!

Just ballot them, some wont see it as fair but only fair way you can do it.  Also go to factor in those that wont bother because it wont count for credits.

I missed out on going Madrid but got Kiev. I feel lucky enough to have been to CL final something many wont experience.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15503 on: November 23, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »
Should only be for those registered within a certain radius of the ground.

Shouldn’t be having people travelling from other parts of the country, regardless of qualifying criteria.

Sorted.

*Can of worms open*

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #15504 on: November 23, 2020, 04:50:50 PM »
Also have to factor in where people will be seated and ticket pricing.  You could do first come first served but not sure I would want to pay £59 for any game with limited capacity.  If you then ballot them is if fair that some will pay more?

I cannot wait to get back in the ground and will do if I get the chance but half of me thinks better off just waiting it out until we can have a full house.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15505 on: November 23, 2020, 04:50:51 PM »
I don't think it's a can of worms at all mate and certainly has to be discussed by those at the club. Part of the tiered restrictions is to prevent the spread of the virus from one area to another.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15506 on: November 23, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »
Also have to factor in where people will be seated and ticket pricing.  You could do first come first served but not sure I would want to pay £59 for any game with limited capacity.  If you then ballot them is if fair that some will pay more?

I cannot wait to get back in the ground and will do if I get the chance but half of me thinks better off just waiting it out until we can have a full house.

You could probably space out 2,000 all on the Kop easily enough to be honest!

Either that or just charge everyone the same regardless of where they're sat.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #15507 on: November 23, 2020, 04:52:04 PM »

Shouldn’t be having people travelling from other parts of the country, regardless of qualifying criteria.

Sorted.

*Can of worms open*

As the crow flies or by google directions?  ;)

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15508 on: November 23, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »
You could probably space out 2,000 all on the Kop easily enough to be honest!

Either that or just charge everyone the same regardless of where they're sat.

Personally I'd keep the Kop as it is with the flags on and have everyone else dotted around the ground

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15509 on: November 23, 2020, 04:59:23 PM »
Personally I'd keep the Kop as it is with the flags on and have everyone else dotted around the ground

Yeah, that's a good idea actually.

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15510 on: November 23, 2020, 05:00:42 PM »
Would make sense to have the 2k in the Main stand. By far the largest concourse area.

Offline Biscuitman

• Main Stander
« Reply #15511 on: November 23, 2020, 05:16:59 PM »

Sorted.

*Can of worms open*
Even if they're from an area with a lower infection rate  than Liverpool?

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15512 on: November 23, 2020, 05:36:40 PM »

Absolutely.

Offline Bakez0151

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15513 on: November 23, 2020, 05:45:10 PM »
I mean that makes more sense in a way. People from everywhere coming to a place with a bigger infection rate and then potentially spreading it around the country

Offline Luke 17

• And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15514 on: November 23, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »
I think they should start at the top of the credits and work from there. A ballot is no good because like the earlier poster said there is different types of games an it would be unfair for someone to be able to go United at home on their turn and their mate only gets to go say Fulham at home.

Offline Biscuitman

• Main Stander
« Reply #15515 on: November 23, 2020, 05:56:16 PM »
Absolutely.

4,000 tickets should be plenty then if it’s only locals  ;)

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15516 on: November 23, 2020, 05:58:28 PM »
4,000 tickets should be plenty then if it’s only locals  ;)
Maybe for Everton!

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15517 on: November 23, 2020, 06:49:14 PM »
Everyone's talking about STH/members in terms of these 2,000 tickets.

We forgetting hospitality/corporates?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15518 on: November 23, 2020, 07:08:08 PM »
Everyone's talking about STH/members in terms of these 2,000 tickets.

We forgetting hospitality/corporates?

Don’t think there will be any hospitality, as I don’t think food or drink will be served

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15519 on: November 23, 2020, 07:15:45 PM »
Don’t think there will be any hospitality, as I don’t think food or drink will be served

Still wouldnt rule out them selling corporate tickets on the strength of a free match programme and a posh padded seat, to be honest