Author Topic: Members Sales - Ballot results today (9/07/24) - check your emails!  (Read 2215404 times)

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #37960 on: February 20, 2024, 03:59:33 pm »
Yeah I bought it in late availability and I checked there and I don't have the option to forward it on.

Literally same thing happened to me with Burnely- I'd bought two and then found out my eldest lad couldn't go as he was working-  they wouldn't even let me swap it to my youngest son from his brother after I tried on LiveChat. Ended up selling them back.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #37961 on: February 20, 2024, 04:19:51 pm »
Literally same thing happened to me with Burnely- I'd bought two and then found out my eldest lad couldn't go as he was working-  they wouldn't even let me swap it to my youngest son from his brother after I tried on LiveChat. Ended up selling them back.

How do you sell it back. Live chat there is no option that I can see in his account?
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37962 on: February 20, 2024, 04:29:29 pm »
Login in to your lad's account and go to "personal details". There should be a red box inviting you to sell the ticket back.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #37963 on: February 20, 2024, 05:11:54 pm »
Login in to your lad's account and go to "personal details". There should be a red box inviting you to sell the ticket back.

The one with Alerts? It's just blank
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37964 on: February 20, 2024, 05:22:56 pm »
Here is a screen capture from mine.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37965 on: February 21, 2024, 01:05:35 pm »
Anybody know what the unknown error is when trying to get a ticket

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37966 on: February 21, 2024, 01:11:03 pm »
Anybody know what the unknown error is when trying to get a ticket

It means you've pressed "choose seats for me" too often and been silently blocked in the background. Until it clears you'll only be able to add seats manually from an individual block.
Another great website feature.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37967 on: February 21, 2024, 02:37:07 pm »
It means you've pressed "choose seats for me" too often and been silently blocked in the background. Until it clears you'll only be able to add seats manually from an individual block.
Another great website feature.

I’m getter it after clicking choose seats once

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #37968 on: February 21, 2024, 03:27:20 pm »
I’m getter it after clicking choose seats once

Are you using an ad blocker that broke it for me needed to go incognito for it to work

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37969 on: February 21, 2024, 04:14:28 pm »
No
Just using safari on iPhone on minibus
5 sections appeared  but same error

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #37970 on: February 21, 2024, 09:44:12 pm »
Anyone know how i can forward my fa cup ticket to my mate? I click on forward ticket but the page it takes me on the forward ticket box is not lit up ?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37971 on: February 21, 2024, 09:45:53 pm »
Anyone know how i can forward my fa cup ticket to my mate? I click on forward ticket but the page it takes me on the forward ticket box is not lit up ?

They've probably not enabled it yet
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #37972 on: February 22, 2024, 12:58:59 pm »
Does anyone have an idea when the city ballot numbers will be confirmed? Assuming the sale may be next week?

First one we’ve been close, so didn’t pay attention to dates on previous fixtures?

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37973 on: February 23, 2024, 09:23:00 am »
Does anyone have an idea when the city ballot numbers will be confirmed? Assuming the sale may be next week?

First one we’ve been close, so didn’t pay attention to dates on previous fixtures?

We've got a high ballot position for City, so are equally interested. I would be keeping a keen eye from Thursday next week- they usually give 24 hours notice and then there is a 24 hour window- they won't contact you so you need to be on it.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #37974 on: February 25, 2024, 07:20:11 pm »
Does anyone know when i will be able to forward my cup autoscheme ticket to a mate?

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #37975 on: February 25, 2024, 11:49:51 pm »
Does anyone know when i will be able to forward my cup autoscheme ticket to a mate?
This for Soton?

Hoping it’ll be tomorrow as I need to forward one of my tickets too.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #37976 on: February 25, 2024, 11:59:35 pm »
What are the odds of the Sparta game selling out…basically if I was to travel over would I be able to get tickets at the ticket office on the morning of the game?
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37977 on: February 26, 2024, 08:43:48 am »
What are the odds of the Sparta game selling out…basically if I was to travel over would I be able to get tickets at the ticket office on the morning of the game?

I would say no chance. There will be plenty of spares floating around - on hre or via The Anfield Wrap Facebook page is the best option I find.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37978 on: February 26, 2024, 08:46:16 am »
This for Soton?

Hoping it’ll be tomorrow as I need to forward one of my tickets too.

Few of us in the same boat. Wild that forwarding is not yet available. The Ticket Office is about as ready as Klopp is for this game....

Offline Athleticobil

• Main Stander
« Reply #37979 on: February 26, 2024, 05:08:33 pm »
any expectations of when the city waiting list number will be confirmed?

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #37980 on: February 26, 2024, 09:51:17 pm »
any expectations of when the city waiting list number will be confirmed?
Forgot about the waiting list, is that still a thing now the Anfield road is open? A mate of mine was 1250 lr something for Palace.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #37981 on: February 26, 2024, 09:52:26 pm »
Forgot about the waiting list, is that still a thing now the Anfield road is open? A mate of mine was 1250 lr something for Palace.

Yeah every game going to wait list then late sale. Your mate should get sorted.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #37982 on: February 26, 2024, 10:02:53 pm »
Yeah every game going to wait list then late sale. Your mate should get sorted.
Cheers mate, I did say to him that anything under 2000 should be golden.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37983 on: February 27, 2024, 11:36:51 am »
Long way off but took a punt on Dublin flights boosted by a wave of optimism after Sunday. Ridiculously expensive already on Ryanair and aer lingus are taking the mick

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #37984 on: February 27, 2024, 11:42:37 am »
Long way off but took a punt on Dublin flights boosted by a wave of optimism after Sunday. Ridiculously expensive already on Ryanair and aer lingus are taking the mick

I booked mine about a month ago. I live in Birmingham so got direct flights for about £100. Already  a lot more expensive now

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37985 on: February 27, 2024, 11:46:00 am »
I booked mine about a month ago. I live in Birmingham so got direct flights for about £100. Already  a lot more expensive now

I'm in Brum too and got mine on the day that Klopp announced he was leaving. £70- thought I'd go anyway to see relatives even if we don't make it. Perhaps see you on the flight ;-)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #37986 on: February 27, 2024, 11:53:12 am »

Booked mine last June  :lmao

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37987 on: February 27, 2024, 11:58:58 am »
Booked mine last June  :lmao
mine were July, £45 return from Manchester with Aer Lingus. Used some Avios points as well made it cheaper.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #37988 on: February 27, 2024, 11:59:44 am »
I'm in Brum too and got mine on the day that Klopp announced he was leaving. £70- thought I'd go anyway to see relatives even if we don't make it. Perhaps see you on the flight ;-)

Yeah I started considering it once I knew United were out of it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37989 on: February 27, 2024, 12:03:45 pm »
mine were July, £45 return from Manchester with Aer Lingus. Used some Avios points as well made it cheaper.

I paid £90 cash from Liverpool, Ryanair changed the times so allowed me free flight changes last week... have changed the outbound to an earlier flight and the itinerary I'm on now is £386

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #37990 on: February 27, 2024, 12:22:20 pm »
Just checked. You can still fly with Aer Lingus from Birmingham to Dublin (8:10am out on 22 May) (6:30am back on 23 May) for under £100....

Offline GMac1984

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37991 on: February 27, 2024, 03:47:16 pm »
Belfast is relatively straightforward also for onward / return travel to Dublin if flight prices are crazy.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #37992 on: February 27, 2024, 04:51:01 pm »
6:30am is heavy though.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37993 on: February 27, 2024, 05:55:20 pm »
Belfast is relatively straightforward also for onward / return travel to Dublin if flight prices are crazy.

On the contrary, I'd say it's a bit of a pain in the bollocks.

Fly from wherever to Belfast International. Have to get a 40 minute bus to Europa. Then get a train to either Lanyon Place or Lisburn/Portadown to get on the Enterprise to Dublin which is only every 90 minutes or 2 hours and sit on the train for a couple of hours.
A quick flight direct to Dublin suddenly becomes a 4 or 5 hour journey if you go via Belfast.
Flying into the City would eliminate the 40 minute bus journey, but you're then having to get a taxi from there to Lanyon for the train. c*nts would probably charge £20 for a 5 minute drive.
The bus service doesn't seem to be much better. I don't see anything on Translink website with any special services for it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:56:56 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37994 on: February 27, 2024, 07:24:44 pm »

Fly from wherever to Belfast International. Have to get a 40 minute bus to Europa. Then get a train to either Lanyon Place or Lisburn/Portadown to get on the Enterprise to Dublin which is only every 90 minutes or 2 hours and sit on the train for a couple of hours.
A quick flight direct to Dublin suddenly becomes a 4 or 5 hour journey if you go via Belfast.
Flying into the City would eliminate the 40 minute bus journey, but you're then having to get a taxi from there to Lanyon for the train. c*nts would probably charge £20 for a 5 minute drive.
The bus service doesn't seem to be much better. I don't see anything on Translink website with any special services for it.

Would agree with all this, though I'd be amazed if there weren't more special services running for the trains and probably even busses from the airport to Dublin on the days in and around the match, probably depends who gets there

Offline Athleticobil

• Main Stander
« Reply #37995 on: February 27, 2024, 08:44:03 pm »

Wholeheartedly agree with this, it’s a pain in the backside unless you have a car in Belfast. Having saved money in various ways travelling home to Dublin from very expensive matches, I would put landing in Belfast Int, below travelling to Birmingham or sail / rail option of Liverpool, Chester, Anglesea, Dublin. In terms of simplicity and time wasted. 

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #37996 on: February 27, 2024, 09:52:59 pm »
There's a 705x or something ran by aircoach that would take out a lot of that. Stops at international, city airport then dublin airport. 1 bus then dublin airport to city centre.

Edit. This bus goes to dublin city centre.

https://www.aircoach.ie/plan-journey/fares/route-705-city-express-belfast-dublin-airport-and-dublin-city-centre

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37997 on: February 27, 2024, 09:59:26 pm »
There's a 705x or something ran by aircoach that would take out a lot of that. Stops at international, city airport then dublin airport. 1 bus then dublin airport to city centre.

https://www.aircoach.ie/plan-journey/fares/route-705-city-express-belfast-dublin-airport-and-dublin-city-centre

That's decent, wasn't aware of it. However wouldn't fancy sitting on it for 3 hours  :D

Would definitely depend on how much cheaper it would work out if I was looking at it. Would need to be saving 3 figures to consider it.

Offline Bonzai25

• Kemlynite
« Reply #37998 on: February 27, 2024, 10:58:43 pm »

Just for info, This bus doesn't go to Belfast City Airport any longer!!

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #37999 on: February 28, 2024, 09:28:36 am »
Wholeheartedly agree with this, it’s a pain in the backside unless you have a car in Belfast. Having saved money in various ways travelling home to Dublin from very expensive matches, I would put landing in Belfast Int, below travelling to Birmingham or sail / rail option of Liverpool, Chester, Anglesea, Dublin. In terms of simplicity and time wasted.
Flights from Manchester to Dublin are a lot cheaper than from Liverpool although more than from Birmingham. Might be a better option depending where you live and your appetite for driving etc.