Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL Final Real Madrid v Liverpool [26 May 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 296870 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
If bayern and juve hadnt have been so wasteful theyd have been absolutely battered.Theyre absolute dogshit in defence.Weve never under pressure like that for 90 minutes over a few matches

Theyre lucky bastards,not resilient

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Sweet Jesus, Real performed similarly to ourselves in their own league this season and yet they leak such sentiments to journalists :lmao
Linudden.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
Comical.  The bit about us being weak because Roma came back - did I miss Real Madrid steam-rollering through without any shocks?  Ah, that was different, they used experience, I see...

The bit about Trent and Robbo not being that good because they don't play for Manchester City, Yernited, Chelsea or Spurs.  Hmmm.

It's almost like it has been written to our order!

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
The same Madrid that was seconds from being knocked out of the competition only to be saved by a Benatia brain fart?  :wave

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
They protesteth too much methinks.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
It sounds like they’re shitting it, if they’ve had to ask a local journo write that piece.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Said it before.If were on our game like we have been throughout this run well kick their heads right off.Can see us twatting these

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Not even in the top 10 teams in Europe.  They're not even in the top 2 clubs in Scotland.... sorry, I mean Spain.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Said it before.If were on our game like we have been throughout this run well kick their heads right off.Can see us twatting these

5-0 and Ronaldo to be carried off the pitch sobbing at full time. ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
5-0 and Ronaldo to be carried off the pitch sobbing at full time. ;D
haha not even messing but it wouldnt surprise me.Think the football worlds in for a shock.We'll  be the reason theyll spend a billion pounds in the summer

Real Madrid 0 - 5 Liverpool

Doesnt even look far fetched that^

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
I think he'll leave the pitch 'injured' when the outcome becomes obvious.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
haha not even messing but it wouldnt surprise me.Think the football worlds in for a shock.We'll  be the reason theyll spend a billion pounds in the summer

Real Madrid 0 - 5 Liverpool

Doesnt even look far fetched that^

5-0 to us then they get a last minute pen, which Ronaldo misses.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Match programme arrived - all getting real!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Match programme arrived - all getting real!

That's a shame, can you send the Madrid one back and get a Liverpool one?

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
5-0 to us then they get a last minute pen, which Ronaldo misses.
*camera shows a shot of his mum in the stands,crying,whilst eating a kebab and chips with extra chilli and a side order of onion rings

meanwhile baby ronaldo is consoled by a giant turkey baster
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:27:58 am by Capon Debaser »

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's a shame, can you send the Madrid one back and get a Liverpool one?

;D

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
I know it shouldn't, but that's got under my skin. Bunch of arrogant fuck pots, May not be quotes from the club, but there you have it. Klopp couldn't have been more respectful when talking about them, but I am dreaming of seeing the emotion on the big man's face if we win this.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I did not realise Oxlade-Chamberlain was our most experienced champions league player! Shows how well we’ve done compared to relative experience in the competition

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
*camera shows a shot of his mum in the stands,crying,whilst eating a kebab and chips with extra chilli and a side order of onion rings

:lmao

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

;D

I reckon he uses a turkey baster for his hair.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
A lot of this is going to come down to us being focused and not playing nervously/making stupid decisions. All the pressure is on them. They've been poor domestically and this is arguably the last shot this group of Real Madrid players has of winning the CL unless they spend heavily over the next few windows. They are trying to win three in a row, which hasn't been done since the 70s. They are an experienced opponent and it won't be an easy game. The idea that they won't be hungry to win is laughable.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Pin it to the dressing room wall. Phone up the tax dodgers and tell them we'll play the final right now.

Add this as well http://www.goal.com/en/news/no-liverpool-player-would-make-real-madrids-team-del-bosque/1b9mgl6ml8ws21c3pva595rsie
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Pin it to the dressing room wall. Phone up the tax dodgers and tell them we'll play the final right now.

never been so calm and confident. i hope they are!

easiest final they have had? could be a few hold my beer memes come saturday so. they wont get it easy.

crushed by their legend? hmmm ok

boxer with a glass chin? maybe but Madrid cant take punishment either and what about Liverpool's assault? must be like getting hit by a train. they were on the ropes last two rounds against juve and bayern

mediocre? good one!

oh and ask chelsea united and city would they take any of those boys now.

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
chelsea united and city

If there had to be an English team in the final, no better team than us to be that team.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/19/football/1521472883_287324.html

Spain's inland revenue has rejected a settlement offer from Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo over charges of tax evasion.

The 33-year-old was accused by Spanish prosecutors last June of defrauding the country's tax authorities of 14.8m euros from image rights income.

https://international-adviser.com/real-madrids-modric-pays-1m-settle-tax-fraud/

Real Madrid’s Modric pays €1m to settle tax fraud

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/11/28/5a1d5bcb46163fe1798b46bd.html

Marcelo accepts tax fraud culpability and will return half a million euros to authorities

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-01-27/zidane-admits-using-creatine-in-juventus-doping/125686

Real Madrid star Zinedine Zidane admitted at the Juventus doping trial in Turin on Monday he took the muscle growth supplement creatine while he played in Italy.

"I took creatine, only when I played for Juventus," the FIFA World Player of the Year told the court.

"It was never the case when I played in France and hasn't happened since I've been playing in Spain.

"It's useful and I need it to play 70 matches a season."

Most of their c*nts taking to the pitch on Saturday should be nowhere near a football pitch.

'When the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona come knocking you can't say no'. Not if you're a greedy tax dodging c*nt you can't.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
It’s all building up nicely. It’s only Tuesday. I am not sure how I’m going to cope until Saturday. I imagine a few bottles of red wine may be consumed between now and then. Come on you mighty reds!
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s all building up nicely. It’s only Tuesday. I am not sure how I’m going to cope until Saturday. I imagine a few bottles of red wine may be consumed between now and then. Come on you mighty reds!

As long as you stick to red, none of that white wine! ;D

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"Liverpool probably is not even among the top 10 teams in Europe," says Torres, "because it doesn't have a good goalkeeper. It doesn't have a good defence. It only has one international-class defender—Virgil van Dijk.
Its full-backs are very limited. Maybe they're strong, fast; they're able to do OK in the English Premier League, but none of them signed for Chelsea or Manchester City or Manchester United because they don't have the level to play for those teams. The full-backs for Tottenham Hotspur are much better than Liverpool's.

What the actual fuck?

So our fullbacks are OK, but not even up to City, Untied or Chelsea level?

PIN ALL OF THESE FUCKING ARTICLES TO THE WALL - Then at full-time, find the so-called journalist responsible and make the fuckers eat them... One line at a fucking time, while they cry in to their beer at how we just ripped their unbeatable team to fucking shreds.

Money can buy you a squad, but it can't buy a team (just ask Man Utd)
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else got a funny feeling we're gonna do this?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone else got a funny feeling we're gonna do this?

I've said a few times, that I think we'll win it if we get to the final.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
These guys are so looking forward to targeting TAA at the back they are going to be stunned when he rips them a new one going forward. Trent and Mo v abandoned space. Weak fullbacks omg looozers got no idea whats about to hit them.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2 - 3

I can see them starting well, with a lot of possession and scoring in the first 15/20 mins...

Then at some point, we are going to have our 20-minute purple patch where we bang in 3.

We'll tire towards the end, last 15 or so and they'll perhaps get another one to make it a bit nervy.

But we shall prevail  8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:23:24 pm by Living Legends »

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
These guys are so looking forward to targeting TAA at the back they are going to be stunned when he rips them a new one going forward. Trent and Mo v abandoned space. Weak fullbacks omg looozers got no idea whats about to hit them.

Funny thing is their fullbacks are garbage and will cost them the game ultimately  :lmao

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2 - 3

I can see them starting well, with a lot of possession and scoring in the first 15/20 mins...

Then at some point, we are going to have our 20-minute purple patch where we bang in 3.

We'll tire towards the end, last 15 or so and they'll perhaps get another one to make it a nervyButd.

But we shall prevail  8)

We'll have a purple patch, that's for sure. Hopefully we score three or four during it!

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
That Trent ball to Salah he did against City into the space for the 1st goal at Anfield.

And he did the same ball twice again to Salah for 2 goals against Roma in the 2nd half.

Marcelo goes gung ho and Madrid are getting destroyed.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
We'll have a purple patch, that's for sure. Hopefully we score three or four during it!

I honestly think we will.

Marcelo is great going forward but when he is MIA the other centre-halves will try and cover as well as their midfielders...

But I can see our lads tying them up in ribbons and it will be a shock to the system for them.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
"They don't have a competent defence."

Liverpool league goals conceded 17-18: 38
Real Madrid league goals conceded 17-18: 44
Liverpool Champions League goals conceded: 13
Real Madrid Champions League goals conceded: 15

If our defence isn't competent, theirs is utter shite.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA