Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL QF 2nd Leg City 0 v Liverpool 3 [10 April 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 92764 times)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
How are City lining up here? Can’t make it out.

With a hope and a prayer is the answer.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Their crowd doesn't believe, their manager has shown his fear by picking such a weird team, he doesn't believe, their players won't believe unless they get extremely lucky with a red card or penalty. It's ours.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub

3-1-4-2 apparently

Jesus and Sterling up front

Mental basically

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked.
  • Believer
  • Insert something awesome here!
    • Davidlloydtools

Bernado, Sliva and Sterling are going to stand on top of each other to out jump Virgil

It's a plan baby!

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • I live!
Pundits on FS1 gushing over Sterling and De Bruyne and City as if they were 3-0 up  ::)

Offline elsewhere

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
Am I weird because a side of me does not take the draw and want to smash them 5-0 this time.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Gary in the studio said it was a sell-out did not look it too me. Massive spaces of empty seats

Gary is right. There were thousands of tickets left and were worried they wouldn't sell out then some middle eastern gentleman with, I assume, a VERY big family bought all the ones that were left about 30 minutes ago.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
:lmao :lmao :lmao

For any of their players who actually give a fuck, by comparison to last week it must be disheartening. There's a lot to be said for raw passion and all that comes with it and they're at least half a century's history from anything approaching that.

C'mon da Redmen!

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Believer
Embarrassing from city though to be honest, no way should a club like them be in the champions league. Definition of plastic, bought and paid for by people who are happy to have economic slaves.

Come on red men!!
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

3-1-Fuckitplayalltheattackers.

Online WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
Reminds me of being at a fairground as a kid on the waltzer. "SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER!!!"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM</a>
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
3-1-4-2 apparently

Jesus and Sterling up front

Mental basically

Still think they will be outnumbered in the midfield. Which is where they always lose this game.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
come on redmen believe  :hally

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Hearts Jurgen
No one knows how City are lining up
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written

Least of all Pep
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I've gone here. Come on Red Men!!!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Believer
Am I weird because a side of me does not take the draw and want to smash them 5-0 this time.

Nope. Not weird at all
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay
  • Believer
Come on red men!
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is, along golf, much, much more important than that."

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM</a>

;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Hearts Jurgen
Least of all Pep

Three different guesses on here

Surely long ball over top is our plan
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Believer
LET'S GO REDMEN! :scarf
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • VAR is shite.

It will be fluid and players will have dual roles. For example, Walker won't be just holding his center back position, he'll also be bombing down the right.

Hope it confuses them.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Art of Lies

• The anime Effes. RAWK never forgets the tentacles.
  • Kopite
i'd tear it off out of anxiety  ;D plus I'm at work  ;D

I highly recommend the products of Liverpool's official lubricant sponsor Petro-Canada. Their latest line of  Duron HP lubricant is specially formulated for class leading performance under challenging conditions, specifically when used in High Temperature High Shear (HTHS) applications. Reducing drag via optimal viscosity is vital when lubricants are subjected to drag (or shear) and rising temperature, as drag is a factor in overheating. If your operating temperatures push the limits or are conditions are extremely dirty then Duron HP is the choice for you and gives you the best chance of avoiding tearing or other mishaps.
'If I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.'

Offline Snoopy29

• Believer
You all have ballz with having alot of confidence
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just that, I don't know how you guys do it in these nerve wracking games.

I guess it's good to be positive!
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Studgotelli

• Believer
Come on lads.

Been fucking years since we’ve had shit like this to look forward to so let’s enjoy it.

We’ll go through.

Offline Jools

• Didn't believe at half time against Dortmund
  • Main Stander
An away goal should settle us!!

Unbelievable in that we're 3-0 up and the ties not won says a lot of todays modern football....back in my day.........

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer