Author Topic: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'  (Read 65606 times)

Offline mc_red22

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'
« Reply #1200 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:14 PM »
We've been charged, hopefully this will teach some of our scumbag fans that being hooligans isn't the answer, absolute disgrace last night, if it was any other club i would be asking for them to be thrown out the competition, i wouldnt have any qualms if thats what happen to us now though.. there's no need for scenes like that last night.

Behave ffs! Thrown out? :lmao

Offline idontknow

• i_know_use's_for_apostrophes',,_see
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1201 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »

I told me nan but she wouldn't listen!
:lmao
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthreadw.php?t=2084026

Offline Brain Blissed Selection Box? Quality Street my arse.

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1202 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »
:lmao I smellaWUM
A WUM who brings Hillsborough into it, so they can get to fuck.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Believer
« Reply #1203 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:03 PM »
Why are you responding to this wum?

Good point. Just spreading happiness I suppose. Maybe I made his pee-pee hard and he's framing all the replies he receives on his wall ;D
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Online Dië Nullpfeffernüsser! Aldi haft alles verkauft!

• Believer
  • Backpfeifengesicht
« Reply #1204 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:26 PM »
Is frisbydyke big Dave K? Got to be, or even that saint Domingo blert

his first post for about 6 years too, so odd!
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #1205 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:45 PM »
One question: Why do people on here think the Arkles pub and the area at the back of the stadium are  are not subject to article 16 of UEFA rules?
They may decide to make an example of us and hit us with a closed door match and or fine? Or heaven forbid, make us replay the match?
City haven't made a big thing of it, but the players could not have helped but be affected by it.
Edit,
I didn't see the above post where we will get charged with article 16.

« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 03:30:22 PM by sempi »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1206 on: April 5, 2018, 03:28:08 PM »
Some over dramatic shit the beds in here over the bus incident.

Online Original

• Kopite
  • Sound
« Reply #1207 on: April 5, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »
One question: Why do people on here think the Arkles pub and the area at the back of the stadium are  are not subject to article 16 of UEFA rules?
They may decide to make an example of us and hit us with a closed door match and or fine? Or heaven forbid, make us replay the match?
City haven't made a big thing of it, but the players could not have helped but be affected by it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Offline Samie

• Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #1208 on: April 5, 2018, 03:31:01 PM »

Good grief! Just like those Turkish clubs are forced to replay every game right? I mean what they do pales in comparison to us.  ;D

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #1209 on: April 5, 2018, 03:31:02 PM »
What’s more unbelievable is the fact that we have scored more or equal the same number of goals in the champions league with 9 other teams in the premier league have managed all season  :scarf
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #1211 on: April 5, 2018, 03:33:42 PM »
To be fair lads it was bad.

Wait wait....

That looks like a Chelsea logo

Hmm

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Believer
« Reply #1212 on: April 5, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »
A few bellends lobbing cans and some threw a bottle at their door and we’ve got cryarses on here calling our own fans “scumbags” and “drunken louts” like we torched it and had 20k throwing bricks, fucking do one. 99% of us were there having a laugh and behaved ourselves. Wind your neck in before coming on here like a fucking S*n journalists throwing insults and sanctimonious bollocks around.

Anyway up the fucking Reds! Not having any bitter c*nt trying take the shine off this one.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 03:37:12 PM by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Fido

• Main Stander
  • The league title is what really counts.
« Reply #1213 on: April 5, 2018, 03:37:15 PM »
The upside of yesterdays game against Manchester City was that the result was great !

Happy Days and well done to all  :D :D :D
First is First and Second is Nowhere !

Offline lessthanmatt

• Believer
« Reply #1214 on: April 5, 2018, 03:40:53 PM »
How do you think they will line up against United on the weekend? Their fans would love to win it versus United and want a good response after yesterday's thrashing, but United are pretty shit and City will inevitability seal the league in their other games anyway. I think they'll rest key players. They definitely think they can score 3 (or 5+ if we score) on Tuesday

Online WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #1215 on: April 5, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
Only five more sleeps to go.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sharado

• SAVAGE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wank off into socks.
« Reply #1216 on: April 5, 2018, 03:42:12 PM »
How do you think they will line up against United on the weekend? Their fans would love to win it versus United and want a good response after yesterday's thrashing, but United are pretty shit and City will inevitability seal the league in their other games anyway. I think they'll rest key players. They definitely think they can score 3 (or 5+ if we score) on Tuesday

I thought we said no more posts about the bus.
Less Ed Sheeren - more skull cracking and tits and bums.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer
  • A team that plays the Liverpool way...
« Reply #1217 on: April 5, 2018, 03:42:58 PM »
A bit of a sidenote, but I think Stevie, Lampard and Ferdinand dovetail quite well in the studio.

Rio a bit contradictory at times but you get the feeling they actually enjoy football, and have won something. Unlike Shearer and Murphy and the other non entities on BBC

Frank looked like he was having bad flashbacks when the crowd got going though. 2005 again
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline lessthanmatt

• Believer
« Reply #1218 on: April 5, 2018, 03:46:49 PM »

;D ;D

Offline A_lonely_Xmas_Without_Ewe!

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Believer
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1219 on: April 5, 2018, 03:53:08 PM »

Well, shit.

They need to sell out the ground first - lots of reds have bought tickets I think.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Gaz123456

• Believer
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Mortgage Advisers
« Reply #1220 on: April 5, 2018, 03:53:26 PM »
Just a thought - but did anybody see Jamie Carragher carrying any bottles before the match ?

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1221 on: April 5, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
Really brilliant performance last night. We always have goals in us, but to come away with 3 and to keep a clean sheet - fantastic job.

Big shout out to Trent. A lot of us were worries about him for this game and it is clear City targeted him but easily our best player out there. He won his battle and won it comfortably. Hope he takes a lot from that performance going into the second leg.

Thought the passing was a little off last night - Milner, Salah and even VVD all guilty of it at times, but we were clinical and whilst we didn't have much of the ball overall, when we did have it we punished them.

Given ourselves a really good chance to progress. It will be a really difficult game - more pressure than this game as they will be the underdogs. But we have to fancy ourselves to score there, to be sensible and be prepared to have little possession but when we do have it, to be brave and strong and take our chances. The tie isn't over by any means, we need another massive 90 minutes there.

JFT96.

Online BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1222 on: April 5, 2018, 03:57:09 PM »
They need to sell out the ground first - lots of reds have bought tickets I think.

And they want to expand their stadium :D
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Office Party Flirtation Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1223 on: April 5, 2018, 03:57:19 PM »
Rio a bit contradictory at times but you get the feeling they actually enjoy football, and have won something. Unlike Shearer and Murphy and the other non entities on BBC

Frank looked like he was having bad flashbacks when the crowd got going though. 2005 again

Absolutely mate, you don't always agree with them but they don't push agendas as much as the likes of Murphy or Shearer as you mention. They love the game. I said in the Ray Wilkins thread (RIP) the other day that I liked his punditry for that reason too. Yeah he was very pro-England and inward-looking but you could see that he would be great to talk about football over a pint with, whereas some pundits just moan and chat absolute bollocks and don't sometimes seem to be enjoying it.

Online WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #1225 on: April 5, 2018, 04:04:36 PM »
A bit of a sidenote, but I think Stevie, Lampard and Ferdinand dovetail quite well in the studio.

Up against, Shearer, Savage and Murphy on the beeb. mmm..........too close to call
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Kidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Kloppite
« Reply #1226 on: April 5, 2018, 04:10:41 PM »
Yeah, that was alright that wasn't it?

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #1227 on: April 5, 2018, 04:12:05 PM »
:)))

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Believer
« Reply #1228 on: April 5, 2018, 04:27:04 PM »
Only five more sleeps to go.

Nervous already haha.

Weirdly wasn't till a few hours before yesterday. Now we're 3 up, it's like expectations have risen. It's far from over either an early goal, sending off changes it all. Just want the match now.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • RAWK Writer
  • Believer
« Reply #1229 on: April 5, 2018, 04:28:59 PM »
Amazing. The way that Klopp and his team have taken Pep Guardiola’s style of football, the technical and tactical blueprint that won 2 European Cups in 3 years at Barcelona and has set Manchester City on course for 100+ points and goals this season, and turned it from a virtue into a curse is simply amazing.

During the first half last night, and throughout the 4-3 League win at the same ground in January, City’s attempts to play football their way often resembled someone slowly sinking in quicksand — the more they struggled, the worse their situation became. And by the time Andy Robertson burst into the box at 3-0, having slalomed his way down the entire right-hand side of City’s midfield and defence, they were up to their collective neck in it. Their coach’s doctrine, as well as their very nature as footballers, suddenly became the enemy; in passing the ball, they were merely positioning themselves exactly where Liverpool wanted them. And even as they appeared to exert control of the game in the second half, it would still be true to say that this was a manifestation of Liverpool’s will rather than their own.

The temptation for assorted media pundits and “experts”, as is so often the case, as it was throughout the club’s run to its last European Cup victory in 2005, will be to attribute the events of last night to the shortcomings of the hyped pre-match favourites, and City certainly made mistakes in their approach to the game. However, those mistakes still needed to be punished, and they were, mercilessly, to an extent that wasn’t limited to the goals that Liverpool scored — the decision to target Trent Alexander-Arnold, for example, was punished too, in this case by the assured performance of the player himself.

Excluding the Champions League dead rubbers against Shaktar and Basel, City have only lost 3 games this season and 2 of those were against Liverpool. Last night the home side took it in turns to first make them look like a disorganised rabble, then utterly toothless, but they are neither toothless nor disorganised. Liverpool are alone this season in making the best, most expensive team in England look ordinary, and the fact that Guardiola has now won only 1 of 5 against Klopp since his arrival in England, and that the German has the best record of all managers against him, means that none of this can be seen as a mere coincidence.
@e2klassic

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
« Reply #1230 on: April 5, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »
I thought everything about yesterday was spot on. And I do mean EVERYTHING.  ;) ;D
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer