Author Topic: The Klopp Template  (Read 1087744 times)

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: The Klopp Template
« Reply #3600 on: September 25, 2019, 12:15:18 pm »
The only way I see City getting under 95 is if they continue to rack up injuries in key positions or Guardiola self-combusts from hypocrisy and over thinking things.

So far so good. 😀
We are Liverpool!

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #3601 on: September 25, 2019, 12:55:15 pm »
Yeah think some are getting carried away with City's early dropped points. They were pretty freakish results - most City dropped points are, I guess, given their dominance in games, but that Spurs game was particularly ridiculous - and I can't see them dropping another point until they play us.

I'd be stunned if they don't hit early 90's.
You wont have to wait that long, the Toffees have just downed Sheffield Wednesday, confidence is coursing through them ahead of the weekend.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3602 on: September 26, 2019, 12:50:26 pm »

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3603 on: September 26, 2019, 03:12:59 pm »
So, after looking at myself at the top of the table I'm feeling depressed again in the kitchen this morning. I've been a virgin for about 20 something years... I lost count. Then I met this blonde German model and we are breaking all sorts of records in the bedroom and after a long streak of incredible climaxes last season, she is in form for greater heights this season... but I keep thinking our relationship is due to expire in 3 years. I hope after all this, she will stay with me beyond that but the fact she told me from the start she is open to leave then, I keep thinking about where she could go and I feel so hurt thinking about it, as if all she is in for is to get her greencard or something. After a glorious victory last night with more amazing goals, I open up to her about this feeling and she says I'm crazy, she says I just need to enjoy the next 3 years with her, after all she chose to be with me and nobody else. Makes me feel so special, but then at the same time after last night, after those amazing highs, that is when I think about the future even more and I get even more depressed. Please help, aunt Agony.

Valiant attempt at humour ;D
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #3604 on: September 26, 2019, 06:18:20 pm »
If someone from the future told me 90 points wins the title this season I'd be opening up a bottle of Champagne already.

It's gonna be 95 or more.
I think you are are wrong! Although I am not from the future, so sorry about that.

Before January City will drop some points due to being vulnerable to set-pieces and I think they will also drop some points when going all guns blazing to win the Champions League in the Spring.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #3605 on: September 28, 2019, 08:55:53 pm »
I'm sure POP or someone else has mentioned the importance of scoring 2+ goals in games. It is something we can improve on given our quality up front. Last season, we managed 2+ in 26 of the 38 games, winning all 26.  We also managed it in 7 times in 13 CL games and won all 7. In fact, we have won the last 41 games in all comps where we have scored 2+ goals. Shows the vast improvement in our defence if nothing else. For reference, in the 2017/18 season, we scored 2+ and did NOT win seven times!

Basically, if we want to win the league, we need to score 2+ in most games, or learn how to scruff more 1-0s!

Is Klopp tweaking it to ensure we have a higher percentage of games where we get those precious two goals?

Our defence has only conceded 2+ in 7 of the last 59 games in the PL and CL going back to the start of last season.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:58:19 pm by 1892tillforever »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3606 on: September 28, 2019, 10:33:33 pm »
We got 97 points last season.

There’s no rhyme or reason or ‘if we want to win the league we need to do this’ apart from ‘if we want to win the league, we need to finish above Man City’. We really didn’t do anything wrong.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3607 on: September 29, 2019, 12:48:00 pm »
For all the kids on here, this is what it feels like to be a Liverpool fan in the 1980s.  8) ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3608 on: September 29, 2019, 01:57:43 pm »
For all the kids on here, this is what it feels like to be a Liverpool fan in the 1980s.  8) ;D
:D
 --But not quite. I'm conscious I bear scars now. The memory of Poulsen and 'utopia', the battle against Hicks and Gillett - these things cannot be undone.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3609 on: September 29, 2019, 02:21:50 pm »
 --But not quite. I'm conscious I bear scars now. The memory of Poulsen and 'utopia', the battle against Hicks and Gillett - these things cannot be undone.

True, but when Shanks took over we were in the second tier, which is comparable to that period under the cowboys who effectively relegated us from the champions league. So it's all relative :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #3610 on: September 29, 2019, 08:46:44 pm »

So many of those players shouldn’t be given a Liverpool shirt even if they paid for it.

Poulsen, fucking Koncheski, Joe Cole. Really tainted our club. Forever never welcomed at Anfield.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3611 on: September 29, 2019, 09:23:42 pm »
So many of those players shouldn’t be given a Liverpool shirt even if they paid for it.

Poulsen, fucking Koncheski, Joe Cole. Really tainted our club. Forever never welcomed at Anfield.

Poulsen and Joe Cole were actually decent players, we just signed them way after their pomp.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3612 on: September 29, 2019, 09:28:10 pm »

Don't forget Konchesky's mum...

Or Terry's... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #3613 on: September 30, 2019, 12:47:24 am »
#LFC close to adding Porto coach Vitor Matos to Jurgen Klopp’s staff. Set to take on Pep Lijnders’ former role as a bridge between the academy and Melwood for young talents.

https://twitter.com/lynchstandard/status/1178422725561520128?s=21

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #3614 on: September 30, 2019, 05:39:13 am »
Chris Wilder entered the media suite profuse with apologies for his lateness. He had been waylaid by Jürgen Klopp, held up by his own tribute to the man named Fifa’s coach of the year. The Sheffield United manager had given his Liverpool counterpart his second prize of the week, a bottle of champagne.

“I wanted to present him with something from our football club, because I think it is important we recognise his achievements,” said Wilder. The third gift, sadly for him, came from his goalkeeper, Dean Henderson, who presented Liverpool with the points.

Wilder could not vouch for the quality of bottle’s contents; nor was it drunk by either manager. “I am not a connoisseur of champagne,” he said. “He has had a beer and talked about the game. He is open and that is quite refreshing because I don’t get that feel that quite a few managers in the Premier League want to do that. He is a right down-to-earth guy.” There is, one senses, no higher praise from the deliberately unflashy Wilder.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/29/jurgen-klopp-winning-run-uninterested-numbers-wilder-champagne

That was nice to hear
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3615 on: September 30, 2019, 09:18:41 am »
#LFC close to adding Porto coach Vitor Matos to Jurgen Klopp’s staff. Set to take on Pep Lijnders’ former role as a bridge between the academy and Melwood for young talents.

https://twitter.com/lynchstandard/status/1178422725561520128?s=21
Does anyone know more about him? What is he good at etc. etc.?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3616 on: September 30, 2019, 10:08:07 am »
He invented the lava lamp.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3617 on: September 30, 2019, 10:12:01 am »
He’s also ridiculously good at KerPlunk.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3618 on: September 30, 2019, 10:25:35 am »

His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3619 on: September 30, 2019, 12:34:37 pm »
He likes large , dry , crackers.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #3620 on: September 30, 2019, 06:12:29 pm »

That's all well and good, but I believe Klopp wanted a table so what do we do now?

Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #3621 on: October 1, 2019, 02:20:48 pm »
During a long trek across Dartmoor at the weekend, I reflected on how much I've fallen in love with football again in recent years, and how much of it is down to Klopp.

The main thing I like about his template and his work with us so far is how its all grown organically. He knew he couldn't make wholesale changes in one season and has instead made incremental improvements in every aspect of the club both on and off the pitch since he joined (like every great manager should). It's the approach Ferguson took at Utd, and is ironically the approach that's been abandoned since he left in favour of a random scattergun approach to managers and signings.

Klopp started with the fans and turning doubters into believers, as he knew no matter what he achieved with signings, he needed fans to be 100% behind them whether we win, lose or draw. He then addressed the player recruitment side so that players who fit the philosophy and system (and had the right character) were scouted and bought, instead of some of the square pegs in round holes we had for so many years before him. He then signed Mane and Salah and developed one of the best forward lines in Europe, knowing his heavy metal approach would beat teams even if they scored against us. He then focused on the defence and signed Robertson, promoted Trent, developed Matip, and then signed Virgil and Alisson - creating one of Europe's best defences from scratch and adopting a more cautious and controlled approach to games, as he knew we had less chance of conceding. Keita and Ox were also added, and are arguably the only big signings that are yet to deliver consistently, although both with mitigating circumstances.

I think we need to remind ourselves sometimes just what has been achieved. Whether its free signings (Matip, Adrian), inherited players (Milner, Firmino, Gomez, Origi), talented youngsters (Trent, and now Elliot/Jones/Hoever and others), mid-priced players that have been improved (Salah, Mane, Wijnaldum, Fabinho), or big money solutions (Virgil, Alisson) - almost every single player has either improved dramatically or become one of the best (if not the best) in the league in their respective positions under his leadership. He's also focused on player retention, to keep the harmony and consistency going with a tight knit squad that are less likely to have their heads turned.

There's been plenty of interesting debate about whether our midfield needs improving - some fans want a more attacking and creative setup that adds assists and goals, whilst others argue that's not their job, and that the full backs and front 3 are giving us what we need. Certainly many of us see a midfield 3 of Fabinho, Keita and Ox as a possible dream combination, and whilst that may or may not be what takes us to another level, the fact that we're European champions and 5 points clear in the league without two of those three is testament to what our current midfielders have contributed in the last 18 months. Hopefully we reach the point soon when there is no longer a debate, and Klopp can just use any combination available to suit the opposition. Fortunately the rest of the squad is still young enough to have the time for that midfield to develop and be at their peak at the same time, and it'll be interesting to see what happens in the next two transfer windows as Klopp looks to develop his options further - most likely at left back and cover for the front three.

The Anfield Wrap had a good piece the other day where they mentioned how the generation that enjoyed the glory days of either the 70's 80's, or 90's (or all three decades) no longer have to look back misty eyed, or tell younger fans what it used to be like. We're all living those days again right now, and it feels bloody great.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2019, 02:29:32 pm by keyop »
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3622 on: October 4, 2019, 12:34:17 pm »
We should give him a blank cheque and make him sign it (contract extension, 2025).

Whatever you want, Jurgen!
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3623 on: October 4, 2019, 01:17:26 pm »
We should give him a blank cheque and make him sign it (contract extension, 2025).

Whatever you want, Jurgen!

The club is happy to pay transfer fees of £40m and above with regularity. I would gladly sacrifice 5 £40m transfers for the ability to keep Klopp at the club for an extra 3 years. I don’t get the sense that Klopp is chasing money but putting 200m on the table for him isn’t exactly going to turn him away from us. If he wants, the majority can be donated in his name to causes of his choice.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3624 on: October 4, 2019, 01:39:01 pm »
Poulsen and Joe Cole were actually decent players, we just signed them way after their pomp.

Buying Joe Cole epitomized everything that was wrong with the club at that time.

If I remember correctly, not only was he complete rubbish during his time at LFC, but also apparently advised Hazard to turn down LFC and go to Chelsea.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3625 on: October 4, 2019, 01:54:57 pm »
Andy Hunter

@AHunterGuardian

Jurgen Klopp on whether he would let TV cameras film him during half-time like Jesse Mersch for Salzburg on Weds: "If LFC ever allowed a video of me doing that I would leave the club."

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3626 on: October 4, 2019, 01:58:56 pm »
Good, no need for any cameras when Klopp is talking to the players.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3627 on: October 4, 2019, 02:54:03 pm »
Andy Hunter

@AHunterGuardian

Jurgen Klopp on whether he would let TV cameras film him during half-time like Jesse Mersch for Salzburg on Weds: "If LFC ever allowed a video of me doing that I would leave the club."
Went well for Rodgers didn't it?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3628 on: October 4, 2019, 03:02:10 pm »
Went well for Rodgers didn't it?

That's it. Your name's going into one of the envelopes.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #3629 on: October 4, 2019, 03:07:20 pm »
Good, no need for any cameras when Klopp is talking to the players.

Exactly.

I can understand why clubs might want to do this and why certain managers might agree to it. Some clubs (including ourselves in the 2012-2013 season) will see this as a good way to generate publicity around the club. For Salzburg this must be the case. I think you also need an inexperienced manager to agree to this. Or at least a manager who doesn't have the authority at the club to put his foot down and say no to having cameras in the dressing room.

Liverpool in 2019 doesn't need this type of output for it's social media (though I suspect some fans would be interested in seeing it). In Klopp, we also have manger with the authority to say no to such an 'intrusion'.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3630 on: October 4, 2019, 03:14:08 pm »
Exactly.

I can understand why clubs might want to do this and why certain managers might agree to it. Some clubs (including ourselves in the 2012-2013 season) will see this as a good way to generate publicity around the club. For Salzburg this must be the case. I think you also need an inexperienced manager to agree to this. Or at least a manager who doesn't have the authority at the club to put his foot down and say no to having cameras in the dressing room.

Liverpool in 2019 doesn't need this type of output for it's social media (though I suspect some fans would be interested in seeing it). In Klopp, we also have manger with the authority to say no to such an 'intrusion'.

It's become quite a 'normal' thing in some sports, certainly in hockey in the NHL, often for bigger games you'll see clips of the dressing room, and of team-talks.  I guess they don't have much choice as it's the TV companies pushing it and paying for it, but yeah, can't understand why they would do it.

For Red Bull Salzburg, I didn't see it, but I can imagine that they released it to 'show off' after the game they lost on Wednesday, cos they want to hype up their coach and team. And as it's Red Bull, everything is done for brand awareness and publicity and I'm sure the head coach is having to sign all sorts of releases when he signs his contract.

As for Kloppo, he's said before he won't do any sort of documentary series that has now become popular, which is absolutely spot on and good for him. Funny thing is, he did do an interview for the Borussia Dortmund one that came out a few months ago! And a great interview it was too.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3631 on: October 4, 2019, 04:06:31 pm »
It's become quite a 'normal' thing in some sports, certainly in hockey in the NHL, often for bigger games you'll see clips of the dressing room, and of team-talks.  I guess they don't have much choice as it's the TV companies pushing it and paying for it, but yeah, can't understand why they would do it.

For Red Bull Salzburg, I didn't see it, but I can imagine that they released it to 'show off' after the game they lost on Wednesday, cos they want to hype up their coach and team. And as it's Red Bull, everything is done for brand awareness and publicity and I'm sure the head coach is having to sign all sorts of releases when he signs his contract.

As for Kloppo, he's said before he won't do any sort of documentary series that has now become popular, which is absolutely spot on and good for him. Funny thing is, he did do an interview for the Borussia Dortmund one that came out a few months ago! And a great interview it was too.

It's big in the states for sure.  HBO's Hard Knocks show is huge for American football and Amazon Prime has their All or Nothing series which Man City was featured in last year is huge too.  They do mostly American football, college and pro, teams as well.  Prime also has a bunch of new documentaries on football out now as well. 

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3632 on: October 4, 2019, 04:15:21 pm »
The club is happy to pay transfer fees of £40m and above with regularity. I would gladly sacrifice 5 £40m transfers for the ability to keep Klopp at the club for an extra 3 years. I don’t get the sense that Klopp is chasing money but putting 200m on the table for him isn’t exactly going to turn him away from us. If he wants, the majority can be donated in his name to causes of his choice.

I'm sure the club (FSG) will do everything possible to keep him longer. Fingers crossed, it works! It should...
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #3633 on: October 4, 2019, 04:58:22 pm »
I have to have a look at the RB Saltzburg half time thing. But honestly, most half-time talks at all levels are just reminders of jobs players have to do. There's an occasional big speech, but generally it's just "you make sure you're here, and you - slow the game down a bit and let us get shape; and the rest of you, stay compact and stop giving them gaps to play through. We might change to a back five if things get dicey, but otherwise, keep working, keep running, and play our game" type stuff.

I bet Klopp's disinterest is less in giving team secrets away and more about just not wanting the hassle of what, 3-5 extra people in a possible already-cramped dressing room.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3634 on: October 4, 2019, 05:37:27 pm »
I bet space considerations isn't his disinterest at all  ;)

Klopp's unwillingness is more that he dislikes journalists and the media side of football, and just does what he has to. Allowing them even more access is a big no-no. Some stuff needs to remain behind closed doors.

I think LFCTV have toned down a lot since he came here, they don't get half as much access to Melwood as they used to, and that's no coincidence.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #3635 on: October 4, 2019, 05:57:13 pm »
I bet space considerations isn't his disinterest at all  ;)

Klopp's unwillingness is more that he dislikes journalists and the media side of football, and just does what he has to. Allowing them even more access is a big no-no. Some stuff needs to remain behind closed doors.

I think LFCTV have toned down a lot since he came here, they don't get half as much access to Melwood as they used to, and that's no coincidence.

I didn't say the space was the consideration. I said having the extra people milling about would be an issue. Watch one of those tunnel cam videos on YouTube, and count how often people are knocking on the door, going in, coming back out, the refs, the admin people, etc. It's quite distracting. Having a bunch of other people in there who have no real business there, plus their equipment, plus dealing with any hiccups that happen with the equipment, etc., is a distraction that managers don't need or want, most likely, given the already-present distractions as-is. And given Klopp's attention to detail, I'd say that has as much to do with any lack of desire to get involved with filming pre-game, half-time and full-time in the dressing room, as anything else.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3636 on: October 4, 2019, 09:34:36 pm »

There was a really good youtube compilation of his interviews as Dortmund manager, used to love watching it. I noticed now that Dortmund have taken it off air, it had been on for ages before then. A real shame, loved some of those interviews he did.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #3637 on: October 4, 2019, 10:00:06 pm »
Not really about Klopp, but couldn't find anywhere else to put this, maybe we need a Mickey Edwards thread now -
https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-was-ashamed-fekirs-former-agent-blames-players-entourage/1llqo6rq23phd1uwltpb4qbkgz

That is a great read and does seem to be a different angle from what has been told before. Also seems to shed more light on what we look for if true. No problem individuals wanted, whether it be the player or the entourage.

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #3638 on: October 4, 2019, 11:40:36 pm »

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3639 on: October 5, 2019, 01:41:07 am »
Not really about Klopp, but couldn't find anywhere else to put this, maybe we need a Mickey Edwards thread now -
https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-was-ashamed-fekirs-former-agent-blames-players-entourage/1llqo6rq23phd1uwltpb4qbkgz

That is a great read and does seem to be a different angle from what has been told before. Also seems to shed more light on what we look for if true. No problem individuals wanted, whether it be the player or the entourage.

Can some kind soul post this article for those of us in Canada for whom goal always redirects to a different site?
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke