Author Topic: Coutinho  (Read 505752 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wow, Robbie Savage, Jason Mohammed and Phil McNulty all discussing this transfer on 5Live just now.

A trio of ignorance right there.
theyre missing Garth crooks and his Lewis dunk fetish

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
don't forget our new 75 million man as well.

Him as well.  :thumbup
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
So I guess you have missed that Pearce is saying the club believes Lallana and Ox are good enough to fill the void the rest of the season and no replacement will be brought in.
Well, that's that then. Compromising on an automatic UCL slot and a potential UCL s/f showdown.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Some people are losing their heads.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
400m release clause.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The Guardian are saying the whole fee is £142m (£106m plus a further £36m). £26m in add ons are pretty much nailed on, so that's at least £132.

It’s still a bad deal because even in this fucked up market Lemar is worth about £50m. His numbers are nowhere near the level of player that £90m commands.

He’s the French Oxlade-Chamberlain.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Why take the absolute max that Monaco want (not what they will get) and the minimum we get for Coutinho?

Because they don’t want to sell Lemar right now so it’s going to have to take a helluva bid to get him now. Also that’s what we’re gettibg up front for Coutinho.

Offline RedRaj

• Kopite
there's no doubt we'll get a replacement imo, would be jeopardizing our season for no good reason if not
Well you say that.....

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
It’s still a bad deal because even in this fucked up market Lemar is worth about £50m. His numbers are nowhere near the level of player that £90m commands.

Maybe we won't sign him for £90 million.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sad he's gone, but you don't want a player who doesn't want to play for you. As the King says, 'the most important players for Liverpool Football Club are the ones that want to be here'.

Just hope we get a decent replacement in during this window. The one thing that mystifies me about this deal is why we've let him go in January.

Hopefully we'll get Barca in the CL at some point and make him cry in the stands when we knock them out. See ya Phil.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
We need another world class red scouser or 3/4 cos this'll just keep happening

Come on Stevie you've still got a big part to play lad

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Can you show me where he says this please mate?

Someone told me in a what's app group. I haven't looked for the source.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan

Some people just fishing, I’d bet.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
unless you think about how he didn't give a toss about the fans, club, our season, faking injury etc
yeh agree, could have stayed help us do well in champs league ect .. fecking shit house .. moving now  :no

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
Oh well Coutinho, it was fun while it lasted, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, I hope we've got a replacement lined up.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!

Get him in then!!!!

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Better players have left and we're still here. Take the money and move on. Klopp has shown he can invest it wisely.
Football is a lie

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe we won't sign him for £90 million.

Why would they sell him for less?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Let’s say we get Lemar for 90m

That’s Lemar + 15m for Coutinho. Still seems like a bad deal for us.

Well don't say that then
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Why would they sell him for less?

Because he isn't worth it according to you.

Maybe we will go for an alternative.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

Yet he is the one Klopp has watched and wants, I think I'll trust his opinion over a bunch of numbers. Also who is worth what you pay for money wise, the whole market is madness. The only thing that ultimately matters is the next piece in the team that Klopp is building. Bring it on I say.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I think most are just disappointed we've sold one of our top players mid season, and it's not like we are stacked with players in midfield who have his skill set. It's a major setback and one which doesn't make any sense.

Online Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Well its disappointing to lose a player like that obviously, but effectively (almost exactly) we have traded wantaway PC for want to stay Salah,Kieta and VanDjik. The numbers virtually wash out. To me this means that last years transfer budget AND this years transfer budget are all still available to Jurgen.

so first off thats a good trade and second off given his record Jurgen will more than compensate with whomever he brings in. In the short term Adam L will slot in there nicely and we wont miss much at all. Some, yes, but not much.

for all that he was my favourite player gutted, and gutted for him without the Ghosts of Anfield and Bobby he may not thrive as well as anticipated at first.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I think most are just disappointed we've sold one of our top players mid season, and it's not like we are stacked with players in midfield who have his skill set. It's a major setback and one which doesn't make any sense.

It makes loads of sense

The player is being a prick so Klopp has sold him

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
It makes loads of sense

Lets hope other players dont use that tactic.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
We need another world class red scouser or 3/4 cos this'll just keep happening

Come on Stevie you've still got a big part to play lad

Stevie nearly moved to Chelsea ffs!

Transfers are a part of football. If a player wants to be elsewhere, then let them go as long as the money is right.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Let’s say we get Lemar for 90m

That’s Lemar + 15m for Coutinho. Still seems like a bad deal for us.
Who says mate? Coutinho won us fuck all and is a bad egg. I saw Kevin Keegan, Graeme Souness and Ian Rush leave this club before Coutinho was even born.
Not arsed one bit.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
I was hoping we could at least have held onto him until the Summer.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It makes loads of sense

Yet we tried to give him extra cash to stay till the summer.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Not with the £200 million, but they've taken off a huge chunk of that with Coutinho's signature.

There's a major problem on the horizon for Barca anyhow. Pique, Iniesta, Suarez, Messi, Rakitic, Busquets - all keystone players - are going to be over 30 by the end of this year.

That's a huge restructuring job for Barca coming soon, and one player in Coutinho is not going to solve that. Certainly, they won't be able to throw that money around any time soon.

Is Coutinho aware of such future challenges I wonder...

Pretty much everyone spoke about how fucked they were before this season kicked off.... They've sewn up the league sans their star signing... Life's unpredictable.

Offline andyw79

• Kopite
Mental if we accept a deal with add on s, should of been a cash only deal and 142 mill will look cheap after the next couple of Windows.
Also, this talk of 90 million for Lemar, did arsenal not have a bid of 90 million rebuffed back in the summer window, why would Monaco sell now for the same price mid season, I can't see it, not at that price anyway!

Offline arab88

• BED WETTER
  • Kopite
  • Proud to be a RED!
I think we should bring in Keita now, get Lemar and maybe Olblak .

Even if we do so, we would still be playing without Coutinho in the champions league, what a crazy decision to sell Coutinho right now, really.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
You can hardly blame him. Kudos to the club for turning a £8,5m player into a superstar worth £140m.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

Good stuff. Ox is fast becoming one of my favourite players.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
We need to find a player with strong Ginga. That won't happen easily, not this transfer window, likely not in the summer. But we should try.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Definitely makes no sense this lads.

Player submits transfer request last summer, player gets family to turn the screw, player fakes injury. New window open, player fakes injury again, Nike have it on their store, his mate Paulinho chatting away about signing him.

Oh and he definately doesn't want to play for us anymore.

But yeah absolutely 100 fucking percent makes no sense. None at all.

Wake up, seriously and move the fuck on or go and support someone else.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Yet we tried to give him extra cash to stay till the summer.

He didn't want it.

He played up in the summer and played up again.

He disrespecting the Manager, fans and his team mates.

Fuck him.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
I can't believe you are serious.

Your plan is to play Trent in midfield anf let Henderson take all the freekicks??
This sounds like a nightmare to me mate, especially the second part (Henderson taking on the freekicks...)...

👍😆😆😂😂😂

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
and Bobby he may not thrive as well as anticipated at first.
That's my only concern. Bobby's performance and general happiness.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
I think we should bring in Keita now, get Lemar and maybe Olblak .

Even if we do so, we would still be playing without Coutinho in the champions league, what a crazy decision to sell Coutinho right now, really.

Source?
Continually on 11,420.