Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 35466 times)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Believer
  • We're not English we're Scouse!
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2018, 09:08:30 AM »
Last Friday was ridiculous for the amount of people out drinking, every pub around town I went to was overcrowded.

One example though which made me think that people are utter twats these days, I was in my work local - The Cross Keys on the Friday and managed to get a table. It was absolutely heaving as expected, but on the table next to us was a group of around four lads all around the late 40's age group. They were doing no harm, just drinking and chatting. But one of them, an older fella, was clearly pissed already.

The landlord, who is an absolute sound fella, outgoing and friendly (and a good red) came round to collect glasses and accidentally knocked an empty one over on their table. The landlord was like, "sorry fellas, my bad" which they grunted at, but when he'd walked away the older fella goes, "do it again and I'll smash yer fuckin teeth out ye c*nt". His mates were all highly amused.

I just thought, what a fookin tit this fella is, bit of Dutch down his throat and he thinks he's Billy Big Balls, just no need for it.
"I know this is a place for big football moments - we didn't start this story, there were other people. But we know about our responsibility to try to write a few nice stories in football and tonight it was a really nice story."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2018, 11:00:57 AM »

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2018, 11:33:36 AM »
That is fucking disgusting that. Hope the lad that went under is okay

Offline Statto Red

• Believer
  • Kloppite
« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »
Last Friday was ridiculous for the amount of people out drinking, every pub around town I went to was overcrowded.

One example though which made me think that people are utter twats these days, I was in my work local - The Cross Keys on the Friday and managed to get a table. It was absolutely heaving as expected, but on the table next to us was a group of around four lads all around the late 40's age group. They were doing no harm, just drinking and chatting. But one of them, an older fella, was clearly pissed already.

The landlord, who is an absolute sound fella, outgoing and friendly (and a good red) came round to collect glasses and accidentally knocked an empty one over on their table. The landlord was like, "sorry fellas, my bad" which they grunted at, but when he'd walked away the older fella goes, "do it again and I'll smash yer fuckin teeth out ye c*nt". His mates were all highly amused.

I just thought, what a fookin tit this fella is, bit of Dutch down his throat and he thinks he's Billy Big Balls, just no need for it.

Not surprising as it was mad Friday, last Friday before Christmas has always been the same.

Online Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Believer
« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2018, 10:06:18 AM »

This country has a massive drink problem.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupť Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #285 on: December 26, 2018, 01:11:16 PM »
This country has a massive drink problem.

Throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and probably Isle of Man.

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #286 on: December 26, 2018, 01:38:16 PM »
Anyone know any pubs that show the 3pm games in town apart from Woody's? Out and about with me uncle now and need somewhere to watch it
Ye wha la.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Kopite
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #287 on: December 26, 2018, 01:39:53 PM »
Anyone know any pubs that show the 3pm games in town apart from Woody's? Out and about with me uncle now and need somewhere to watch it

Motel usually shows them.

Edit: Just realised this is the wrong thread
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 08:12:01 PM by Indomitable_Carp »

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Believer
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2018, 10:34:19 AM »
Throughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and probably Isle of Man.

I actually think itís tame to where I am now. I live in Spain and they drink every single day without question and shot tonnes at weekend starting usually with a pint for breakfast. Yes we tend to binge in the uk but (well I certainly didnít ) drink much if at all during the week.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Online Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Believer
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2019, 07:56:23 PM »
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline LiamG

• Believer
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2019, 08:56:16 PM »
Ooh, on Edge Lane.

https://twitter.com/razza699/status/1087425374894600192

Seen a few of these videos on facebook as well, Gonna cost him a lot more than £600 in wages for all that damage!

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #291 on: February 8, 2019, 06:13:45 PM »
Two shootings last night. One on the Wirral in which a man was injured and another in the city centre in which a man was killed picking his 12 year old daughter up from a dance class.

What the fuck is happening?!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #292 on: February 9, 2019, 12:11:52 PM »
Two shootings last night. One on the Wirral in which a man was injured and another in the city centre in which a man was killed picking his 12 year old daughter up from a dance class.

What the fuck is happening?!

All of the shootings sound gang related from reading the Echo website.

Online Original

• Believer
  • Sound
« Reply #293 on: February 12, 2019, 09:17:13 AM »
Has Darren Gee ended up in the mersey yet?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #294 on: February 12, 2019, 05:08:18 PM »
Has Darren Gee ended up in the mersey yet?

Was that a Gee family member that was stabbed to death in the straightener, that they just had the trail for? Danny Gee-Jamieson or something

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2019, 10:47:16 AM »
RAWK the twitterati

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats!
  • Believer
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://twitter.com/CaponsSausages
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2019, 07:49:27 PM »
Saw a vid earlier of darren gee from everton arguin with some lad called carpo

who is carpo? and whats that ''beef'' all aboot?
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://twitter.com/Kabu_Dracus