Author Topic: Welcome to Liverpool Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain  (Read 423516 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
« Reply #3640 on: March 16, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
Loved the video of him and his Mrs dancing up the steps, actually cheered me up today.

yes we played it on loop for a minute. it was pretty funny.

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. VERY well drilled at the back!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3641 on: March 16, 2020, 11:26:18 AM »
yes we played it on loop for a minute. it was pretty funny.

The little skip he does as he turns at the top of the stairs makes me giggle (I’m easily amused).

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #3642 on: March 16, 2020, 11:47:02 AM »
I must have watched it more than 50 times. It's kinda addictive.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Ashburton

• Believer
« Reply #3643 on: March 16, 2020, 12:38:07 PM »
His only issue is injuries. But he's become so much better since joining you guys. Never looked a midfielder for us

His issue was he was always a box of tricks and direct running, but he'd end up gassed in the last 30 and his positional sense was pretty dodgy when defending.  I don't think that has changed much, but on the upside he's playing in a much better team now than when he was playing for us - and his pace lets him pass someone.  When he was with us it was always about backing the opposition into their third and his pace wasn't doing him any favours, but now with different tactics he's bringing out that natural mix of physicality as well as skill.

Offline Ghost Town

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory"......
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3644 on: March 16, 2020, 02:08:41 PM »
No idea what this dancing video is that people are on about, but glad to see he's happy
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Insole Petrol

• Main Stander
  • What we do in this life echoes in eternity
« Reply #3645 on: March 21, 2020, 06:30:44 PM »
No idea what this dancing video is that people are on about, but glad to see he's happy

‘Players will be at home on individual training programmes to ensure levels of fitness remain during this period’
‘And you can sit there and play with your silly machines as much as you like...’