Author Topic: Naby Keita Watch  (Read 1900016 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Re: Naby Keita Watch
« Reply #720 on: September 28, 2017, 06:32:28 pm »
Where are you getting this story from? They interviewed his manager the other night and he was fine about him. They were just laughing about his outfit, as he visited the team before the game to wish them luck. Sounds like a load of tosh.
Glen doesn't need to justify his reasons for attacking the club and it's players with every post, even those who haven't even joined yet. Or him casually pointing out how well United are doing at every opportunity.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #721 on: September 28, 2017, 06:47:23 pm »
Glen doesn't need to justify his reasons for attacking the club and it's players with every post, even those who haven't even joined yet. Or him casually pointing out how well United are doing at every opportunity.

Indeed.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #722 on: September 28, 2017, 07:00:17 pm »
Apparently Keita is acting like a bit of a primadonna and has a bit of an attitude.  Manager slated him and his red suit.  Not a good sign.

Are you going to link us to this interview then ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: September 28, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »
Apparently Keita is acting like a bit of a primadonna and has a bit of an attitude.  Manager slated him and his red suit.  Not a good sign.  Sad!

One small amendment and it reads like a Trump tweet.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #724 on: September 28, 2017, 07:43:29 pm »
That is genius!

Although in fairness he would have said "very, very, not good"

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: September 28, 2017, 08:18:27 pm »
That is genius!

Although in fairness he would have said "very, very, not good"

Also, primadonna has too many syllables for Donald.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #726 on: September 28, 2017, 09:38:20 pm »
Apparently Keita is acting like a bit of a primadonna and has a bit of an attitude.  Manager slated him and his red suit.  Not a good sign.

Alternatively, it could be Kojaked into a Crusade...

APPARENTLY Keita is acting like a BIT of a PRIMADONNA and has a bit of an ATTITUDE.  Manager SLATED him and his RED suit.  NOT a good SIGN.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #727 on: September 28, 2017, 09:41:35 pm »
Alternatively, it could be Kojaked into a Crusade...

APPARENTLY Keita is acting like a BIT of a PRIMADONNA and has a bit of an ATTITUDE.  Manager SLATED him and his RED suit.  NOT a good SIGN.
Very good. Although you haven't insisted anywhere that Chelsea fans are not racist. :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #728 on: September 28, 2017, 09:45:31 pm »
Very good. Although you haven't insisted anywhere that Chelsea fans are not racist. :D

Damn it... Maybe if I just gave my Twitter handle all innocent like?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: September 28, 2017, 10:10:46 pm »
Wearing bright coloured suits doesn't mean he's Henry Blofeld.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #730 on: September 28, 2017, 10:16:16 pm »
Damn it... Maybe if I just gave my Twitter handle all innocent like?
@notaracist :D

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #731 on: September 29, 2017, 10:45:19 am »
Wearing a bright red suit? And with a red hat to boot?
Beyond the pail that is.
Glad we decided to wait a season before bringing him in,  clearly Klopp had some misgivings about his character.
Lucky for him we can't quite clearly see his socks, though rumours are he wore some loony toons socks with the Tazmanian devil image. That would have certainly been the final straw as far as we are concerned.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline MindGuerrillas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #732 on: September 29, 2017, 11:08:39 am »
The complaints about Keita this season are more to do with his performances than what he's been wearing.

Some quotes from this Mirror story.

Keita himself has been getting stick from the German press, who branded him "overrated" and a "primadonna"
Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhüttl said after the defeat to Beşiktaş: “Naby was not good today, maybe it would have been better not to have taken him.

"For me, as a coach, it is important to see who I can rely on at such moments, which players stand up and who is ready to fight against what is going on on the field."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/naby-keita-unlikely-join-liverpool-11257398

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #733 on: September 29, 2017, 11:10:49 am »
Yeah again, absolutely smacks of a poor performing team scapegoating someone who has chosen to leave.

Hopefully, its all an elaborate plan to hasten his departure. Turn the fans on him so they're not pissed when he leaves in January  8)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #734 on: September 29, 2017, 11:12:48 am »
Wearing a bright red suit? And with a red hat to boot?
Beyond the pail that is.
Glad we decided to wait a season before bringing him in,  clearly Klopp had some misgivings about his character.
Lucky for him we can't quite clearly see his socks, though rumours are he wore some loony toons socks with the Tazmanian devil image. That would have certainly been the final straw as far as we are concerned.
I heard that his phone cover is Spiderman and he likes to watch vlogs on it. Was caught reading a comic a few weeks back on the plane on the way back from international duty. Don't know what the fuck his problem is.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #735 on: September 29, 2017, 11:21:20 am »
The complaints about Keita this season are more to do with his performances than what he's been wearing.

Some quotes from this Mirror story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/naby-keita-unlikely-join-liverpool-11257398
Have you watched his performances? He was man of the match in a 2-0 defeat to Schalke. Ever seen a midfielder be man of the match in a game they lose 2-0? The Schalke coach said he did the work of 2 people that day and was unstopable.

They won the next game 4-1 vs Freiburg with him playing as DM and still being the main creative force with 7 completed dribbles (more the the other 3 midfields combined) and yet conceded possession less than his midfield team mates too.

Was motm again against Hamburg scoring a screamer. Then against Gladbach (every touch video earlier in this thread) he was the best player until his sending off - which was a Mane-like moment of trying to win a ball that was head height with his foot.

The Beşiktaş game was the first this season he wasn't the best midfielder, if not player, on the pitch. He's absolutely ran the show for them every game. Their coach said after the Beşiktaş game his side wasn't prepared for it in any way. Whose job is that?

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #736 on: September 29, 2017, 11:30:36 am »
Have you watched his performances? He was man of the match in a 2-0 defeat to Schalke. Ever seen a midfielder be man of the match in a game they lose 2-0? The Schalke coach said he did the work of 2 people that day and was unstopable.

They won the next game 4-1 vs Freiburg with him playing as DM and still being the main creative force with 7 completed dribbles (more the the other 3 midfields combined) and yet conceded possession less than his midfield team mates too.

Was motm again against Hamburg scoring a screamer. Then against Gladbach (every touch video earlier in this thread) he was the best player until his sending off - which was a Mane-like moment of trying to win a ball that was head height with his foot.

The Beşiktaş game was the first this season he wasn't the best midfielder, if not player, on the pitch. He's absolutely ran the show for them every game. Their coach said after the Beşiktaş game his side wasn't prepared for it in any way. Whose job is that?

Yeah but, but, but he has a red suit. I mean come on! Who is he? Delbert Wilkins? *

* Dating myself a bit there!

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: September 29, 2017, 11:36:47 am »

Agree with the vast majority of what you say but he definitely wasn't the best midfielder on the pitch against Gladbach. Zakaria dominated the midfield in that game. I really hope our scouts are looking at him.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline WidnesJon

• Sworn enemy of RuncornPaul
  • Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Hughes
« Reply #739 on: October 7, 2017, 07:12:37 pm »
Scored for Guinea today.

Cheers
Jon

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #740 on: October 7, 2017, 07:44:48 pm »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #741 on: October 7, 2017, 08:05:23 pm »
Need this lad in during January.

Be great to bed him in.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: October 7, 2017, 08:48:55 pm »
I loved the way he started the move, and was there at the end as well. You barely see him until he has ghosted it past the keeper. Can see him doing that next season quite a bit.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #743 on: October 7, 2017, 11:20:09 pm »
Sent off in injury time, not sure what for.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #744 on: October 8, 2017, 12:23:24 am »
Need this lad.

Be great to bed him.

Zoiks.

Continually on 11,420.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: October 8, 2017, 03:16:54 am »
Sent off in injury time, not sure what for.

For slapping someone by the looks of it

https://twitter.com/goal/status/916765267241373697
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: October 8, 2017, 07:25:20 am »

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #747 on: October 8, 2017, 07:32:04 am »

Good. I want a little bit of shithousery in this team.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #748 on: October 8, 2017, 09:43:15 am »

Definitely, hopefully Grujic will be ready to line up alongside Naby next season. Marko's got that nasty side to his game as well.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: October 8, 2017, 09:49:09 am »

Just about to say, need some fire in the belly.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: October 8, 2017, 09:58:20 am »

Fuck me, the invisible man has ran onto the pitch and smashed the fella with a baseball bat.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: October 8, 2017, 10:42:32 am »

If he does that he will get sent off. I don't mind him being hard faced but stuff like that will get penalised in the Premier League, and Klopp needs to make him understand that. Nothing wrong though with a bit of subtle arsing about.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: October 8, 2017, 10:44:02 am »
Discipline is becoming a minor concern. That's 2 red cards in about a month and he was a bit erratic against Beşiktaş too. Needs to rein it in a little.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: October 8, 2017, 10:49:15 am »
Discipline is becoming a minor concern. That's 2 red cards in about a month and he was a bit erratic against Beşiktaş too. Needs to rein it in a little.

I am wondering if he is frustrated as the feeling seems to be he will be made to stay for the whole season at RB now. But I would agree if he comes with a reputation he will become an easy target for the refs over here.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: October 8, 2017, 10:58:30 am »

I think we need someone who has watched German football to tell us if this is usual for him. Either way, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet, the second one was a soft red based on the opposing player completely overreacting.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: October 8, 2017, 10:59:23 am »
I am wondering if he is frustrated as the feeling seems to be he will be made to stay for the whole season at RB now. But I would agree if he comes with a reputation he will become an easy target for the refs over here.

May well be that as he hadn't picked up a red card for years before this season.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: October 8, 2017, 11:01:18 am »
I think we need someone who has watched German football to tell us if this is usual for him. Either way, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet, the second one was a soft red based on the opposing player completely overreacting.

It's not been usual for him before this season, but he's had 2 red cards in his last 3 appearances and he was not great against Beşiktaş
« Last Edit: October 8, 2017, 11:03:32 am by Gerry Attrick »

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: October 8, 2017, 11:03:21 am »
It's not been usual for him before this season, but he could easily have had 3 red cards in his last 3 appearances, he needs to sort it out.

I've only seen the latest one which, as I mentioned, was more due to the opponent making a meal of it, were the other red card and the possible red fully justifiable?

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: October 8, 2017, 11:06:11 am »
I've only seen the latest one which, as I mentioned, was more due to the opponent making a meal of it, were the other red card and the possible red fully justifiable?

He got sent off for a high foot against 'Gladbach which was fully deserved in my opinion. He was just a bit erratic against Beşiktaş, nothing too bad but giving referees decisions to make is risky!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: October 8, 2017, 11:07:40 am »
He got sent off for a high foot against 'Gladbach which was fully deserved in my opinion. He was just a bit erratic against Beşiktaş, nothing too bad but giving referees decisions to make is risky!

Hopefully the latest one gets him to calm down a little, if it's a sudden problem with him its probably not going to be a long-term one.