Author Topic: FT: Liverpool 4 vs Hoffenheim 2 (Aggregate: 6-3) : Can 10' 20' Mo 18' Uth 28'  (Read 45370 times)

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
Oh Hello there Hendo, nice to see you back to your best. So good to see our Captain leading from the front and he never gave that Hoffenheim midfield a break even when we were 3-1 up.
Good shout. Henderson was excellent, snuffed out almost everything and just brilliant industry and unselfishness for our 4th.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What was that Firmino celebration about?

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
Cant find a Coutinho thread but anyone think he'll start training again now we're through?

He clearly didn't want to lay in the Champs league as he'd be cup tied

I don't know... but if he gets his head straight, we'll have Mane, Salah, Firmino, Coutinho all on at the same time! Could we squeeze Lallana in for overkill too? Opposition would be FUCKED
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline gritsvanilla

• Legacy Fan
  • A Light Souffle With Razor Blades
We'll see when we play a team with a good defence so, you think Juve or Atletico can be cut open that easy?
We struggled to break down palace at the weekend, we won't play a team as open as them again all season.
Wow you're a fuckin barrel of laughs. We're back in the CL, we're a fucking joy to watch and we have just beaten a decent side. It's ok to be happy you know.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
well done redmen :scarf moreno done well . lovren you are the weekest link good bye

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
£136m for a bench player, eh. Who'dhave said that 6 months ago.

We are Liverpool

Even with that score I'd forgotten how tense european knock out is away goals and all that, beats WBA at home.

I bet Hoffenheim were made up, like us, when they'd thought they'd qualified for the CL
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:02:47 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline sikingthegreat1

• Anny Roader
When did this rule change?
it started since 16/17, or 15/16

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cant find a Coutinho thread but anyone think he'll start training again now we're through?

Qualifiers don't count, if we had sold him to Barcelona he could still have played in them.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Great performance against a good team with a good coach and good supporters.

In the 2nd half I thought we were getting a bit blasé and I was worried that Hoffenheim wanted it more. However our 4th goal was superb. Henderson showed real desire to win the ball and then a great pass to Firmino who slotted the ball home.

We played some great football and then near the end we took our foot off the gas. I thought their 2nd goal was weak from our point........we shouldn't let a cross come in so easily and we should be contending for the header.

A tough game and you could see the relief and delight when the whistle went........now sort out a few interesting transfers please.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:03:13 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • La la la la la
Klopp dropping so many subtle hints there about players who want to sign, extend contracts, so on, if we get CL football.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
No way. They've got some class players. They're a poor version of us, good going forward and very fragile in defence while we are great going forward and almost as fragile in defence.

Thing is they aren't though, only Bayern conceded less than them last season. I know they have lost Sule and Rudy which is no doubt going to be a big blow for them but we are their kryptonite.

Online Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
That was fuckin ace.

Just a couple more pieces of the puzzle to add and we'll be challenging for the very top honours. Just love how Klopp has us playing.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Glad to be back in the CL proper. Onwards and upwards

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
We'll see when we play a team with a good defence so, you think Juve or Atletico can be cut open that easy?
We struggled to break down palace at the weekend, we won't play a team as open as them again all season.

Actually, we struggle against teams that play a low block against us with fixed positions and not much channel movement. So, yes, Atletico and Juve might be tough to be break but any other top team who dares to run at us would be picked apart. Easily.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Handshakes for all the Hoff boys - massive hug for Derimbay. :D :D

Probably slipped a bit of paper with his mobile number into Derimbay's shorts along a couple of tickets for 'The Big One'. :)

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Back in th CL.

Dont care who we draw no one will want to face us.

Gtfi.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A really nice way to spend a Wednesday evening!

We were superb!

That third goal was just a joy to watch.  :wellin :wellin :scarf :scarf

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp dropping so many subtle hints there about players who want to sign, extend contracts, so on, if we get CL football.
But..but..but...we're not signing anyone else this summer! ;D

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
A great attacking performance. Get Coutinho/Lallana back in and the attack is set.

Going into the group I don't want to see Moreno in the team and certainly not next to Lovren. So many errors and positional mistakes that cost us a lot of chances conceded. Hoffenheim could have easily scored many more.

Hopefully 2 or 3 defensive minded players in before the deadline who can improve us.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Redman78

• Legacy Fan
Lovely game to watch that, Hoffenheim played straight into our hands and we were deadly, all without any 'creativity in midfield'.

So many good performances, Mane was probably pipped by Firmino for motm, Trent was outstanding, Can was really good and Moreno going forward was immense..if only he could defend just as well.

Can't wait for the draw now!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:07:56 pm by Redman78 »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Don't care who we get, bring them on! ;D

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • La la la la la
Oh and their keeper is absolutely brilliant. Could have been double figures if it wasn't for him.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
klopp is such infectious positive person. Can I have a hug from klopp please.

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Oh and their keeper is absolutely brilliant. Could have been double figures if it wasn't for him.

Absolutely this. We had so many great chances.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
Lovely game to watch that, Hoffenheim played straight into our hands and we were deadly, all without any 'creativity in midfield'.

So many good performances, Mane was motm for me but Trent was outstanding, Can was really good and Moreno going forward was immense..if only he could defend just as well.

The best thing about that performance was I don't even think we were deadly. It could have been 8/9/10 if we were.

Still waiting for this attack to truly get out of second gear this season but today felt like a nice warm up for what lies ahead.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Bobby was my MOTM. He does a lot of simple things right and is very under-rated.

If we get him and Mane and Salah and Coutinho and Lallana all playing well then we will destroy any team.
#JFT97

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Fantastic game and result. The scary thing is that we can play even better and we are without Coutinho and Lallana.

Firmino was instrumental in everything. Mane deserved a goal, he will absolutely tear the fuck up everything in sight. Salah had a quiet game but he will score plenty of goals.

Gini had a much better game in the 2nd half and Can could have had a hat trick. The defending is.still the same, I dont like Lovren and Moreno in the same side at all. Lovr3n has bee poor in almost every match thus far.

I am convinced we will get the hardest group possible but fuck it we ar3 thunderfucking them all

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
Great attacking performance. Perfect result. Firmino, Mane, Can, Salah, Henderson, Trent all excellent.

Me Dad's funeral tomorrow. Taking all the positives, and the lads gave us loads tonight. YNWA
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Who is the dullard asking Klopp moron questions on BT?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline garumn

• Kopite
Happy days! What a result, and what a game! Can't wait for the draw now.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

A great attacking performance. Get Coutinho/Lallana back in and the attack is set.

Going into the group I don't want to see Moreno in the team and certainly not next to Lovren. So many errors and positional mistakes that cost us a lot of chances conceded. Hoffenheim could have easily scored many more.

Hopefully 2 or 3 defensive minded players in before the deadline who can improve us.

Why do you bother watching us?
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Wouldn't be cup tied.

Is Phil the new Ibe?  :D

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
Boss win.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Great attacking performance. Perfect result. Firmino, Mane, Can, Salah, Henderson, Trent all excellent.

Me Dad's funeral tomorrow. Taking all the positives, and the lads gave us loads tonight. YNWA

Sorry to hear about your dad.
#JFT97